Bucks/Pelicans Scrimmage - 7:00

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

Daver
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,983

Re: Bucks/Pelicans Scrimmage - 7:00 

Post#101 » by Daver » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:34 pm

MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:
TroyD92 wrote:Team really needs to get younger. I hope the Billionaires are willing to spend some cash for a first round pick.

Why? Current team is elite for 2 more years assuming you replace Matthews/Korver/Robin with other ring-chasers. If Giannis doesn't resign, then yeah let's go as young as possible.

Doesnt anybody on this board want korver back i mean other than korver the bucks truly lack a sniper.
Korver can still shoot
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 10,821

Post#102 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:41 pm

Daver wrote:
TroyD92 wrote:Team really needs to get younger. I hope the Billionaires are willing to spend some cash for a first round pick.

Why? Current team is elite for 2 more years assuming you replace Matthews/Korver/Robin with other ring-chasers. If Giannis doesn't resign, then yeah let's go as young as possible.

Doesnt anybody on this board want korver back i mean other than korver the bucks truly lack a sniper.
Korver can still shoot

Korver seems to be losing a step with each passing month and will be 39 next year.
As for 'snipers' Bucks had Hill shoot 48%, Midds 42% and and 5 others shoot 34%+. Turns out NBA shooters do well when playing with Giannis.
Daver
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,983

Post#103 » by Daver » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:52 pm

Daver wrote:
MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:Why? Current team is elite for 2 more years assuming you replace Matthews/Korver/Robin with other ring-chasers. If Giannis doesn't resign, then yeah let's go as young as possible.

Korver can still shoot

Korver seems to be losing a step with each passing month and will be 39 next year.
As for 'snipers' Bucks had Hill shoot 48%, Midds 42% and and 5 others shoot 34%+. Turns out NBA shooters do well when playing with Giannis.

Will be honest though am a little jealous though of that team from south beach and the way tbry can shoot the 3 only imagine the bucks having a shooter like duncan robinson a guy who shoots damn near 50% from 3 amazing wow

Return to Milwaukee Bucks