Lou will is a liar

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

Laker1
Assistant Coach
And1: 154

Re: Lou will is a liar 

Post#41 » by Laker1 » Sat Aug 1, 2020 4:41 pm

NBA is like a new millennial mom with their misbehaved kid. “You take your food and your chocolate desert to the room upstairs and think about your actions Lou!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
flow
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,347

Post#42 » by flow » Sat Aug 1, 2020 4:43 pm

Domejandro wrote:In my opinion, if the investigation shows that he did break the rules, he should be uninvited from participating in the NBA Bubble. Simple as that. The rules are clearly laid out and completely fair. If he failed to abide by them, then it is his fault, no excuses.

And what are they? These rules?

Catchall
RealGM
And1: 10,253

Post#43 » by Catchall » Sat Aug 1, 2020 4:45 pm

Lou is in quarantine for 10 days. He's being monitored and will have to test negative for Covid multiple times. I don't see what the problem is.

If he abided by the rules, his quarantine would only have been 4 days, like Zion's.

Does anyone think that guys like Montrez, who are out of the bubble, are sheltering in place at home?
He/Him, Dude, Bro, Bruh
bisme37
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics
And1: 56,540

Post#44 » by bisme37 » Sat Aug 1, 2020 4:46 pm

Catchall wrote:Lou is in quarantine for 10 days. He'll have to test negative for Covid multiple times. I don't see what the problem is.

I think we're just annoyed that he's a big fat liar. On top of being irresponsible as it pertains to protecting himself and others from the virus.
dlts20
RealGM
And1: 6,194

Post#45 » by dlts20 » Sat Aug 1, 2020 4:51 pm

Johnny Bball wrote:
dlts20 wrote:
Johnny Bball wrote:How does any of this prove anything that he said wasn't true. It's an article on a strip joint, not LW.

Did OP just figure out strip joints aren't following social distancing rules?

I skimmed through it but I thought the chick said that she gave him a lapdance when he was there

She did say that. But I thought everyone knew that's what happened at the nudy bar. I mean... you had to know he wasn't there for just food.

You said how does this prove that what he said wasn't true. He said all he did was get his wings and go
flow
Assistant Coach

Post#46 » by flow » Sat Aug 1, 2020 5:01 pm

bisme37 wrote:
Catchall wrote:Lou is in quarantine for 10 days. He'll have to test negative for Covid multiple times. I don't see what the problem is.

I think we're just annoyed that he's a big fat liar.

Here's the quote from the dancer:

Working the day shift from 3 to 9 p.m., Aries said she danced last week for Williams, a regular at the club who has a dish named after him: the “Louwill Lemon Pepper BBQ wings.”

After placing an order with the Magic City kitchen, the high-scoring Clippers guard ambled around the club, Aries said, and she was one of a few dancers who performed for him, keeping a six-foot distance.

“He tipped very well,” she said.

She doesn't say he settled in and partied for the night. She's saying a few dancers danced for him (6 ft away) while he was waiting for his food. How does this expose him as a liar?

Second thread on the subject filled with enflamed recklessness. (not singling you out, bisme37)
bisme37
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics

Post#47 » by bisme37 » Sat Aug 1, 2020 5:13 pm

flow wrote:
bisme37 wrote:

Working the day shift from 3 to 9 p.m., Aries said she danced last week for Williams, a regular at the club who has a dish named after him: the “Louwill Lemon Pepper BBQ wings.”

After placing an order with the Magic City kitchen, the high-scoring Clippers guard ambled around the club, Aries said, and she was one of a few dancers who performed for him, keeping a six-foot distance.

She doesn't say he settled in and partied for the night. She's saying a few dancers danced for him (6 ft away) while he was waiting for his food. How does this expose him as a liar?

So your theory is he was able to get several private dances in the amount of time it takes to make one order of chicken wings?
flow
Assistant Coach

Post#48 » by flow » Sat Aug 1, 2020 5:19 pm

bisme37 wrote:
flow wrote:
bisme37 wrote:

So your theory is he was able to get several private dances in the amount of time it takes to make one order of chicken wings?

I don't have a theory. I'm telling you what the quote says. I read carefully.

If you're asking whether it's possible to have a lap dance or two during the time in which it takes to prepare a food order, the answer is yes. Of course it is.
bisme37
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics

Post#49 » by bisme37 » Sat Aug 1, 2020 5:23 pm

flow wrote:
bisme37 wrote:
flow wrote:

If you're asking whether it's possible to have a lap dance or two during the time in which it takes to prepare a food order, the answer is yes. Of course it is.

I'm already bored with this argument haha but if you're reading carefully you surely noticed that "a few dancers" danced for him. So that is more than one or two. But whatever. I'll be annoyed by his actions and you won't and let's call it a day.
Harcore Fenton Mun
RealGM
And1: 7,725

Post#50 » by Harcore Fenton Mun » Sat Aug 1, 2020 5:28 pm

Kawhi's going to love this dedication to winning.

I'm sure the short contract will come into play if they get bounced early.
Stillwater
RealGM
And1: 3,655

Post#51 » by Stillwater » Sat Aug 1, 2020 5:55 pm

banned from rest of the season without pay imo would be fitting and send the messege
SUNDOWN BRINGS A WELCOME CHANGE TO EVERYTHING THAT'S HIDING
flow
Assistant Coach

Post#52 » by flow » Sat Aug 1, 2020 5:59 pm

bisme37 wrote:
flow wrote:
bisme37 wrote:

I'm already bored with this argument haha but if you're reading carefully you surely noticed that "a few dancers" danced for him. So that is more than one or two. But whatever. I'll be annoyed by his actions and you won't and let's call it a day.

1. Yep, a few dancers. Doesn't say a few dances.

2. I am annoyed by his actions. It was foolish to go in there. My objection is to throwing around the 'liar' claim.
JB2
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,101

Post#53 » by JB2 » Sat Aug 1, 2020 6:02 pm

Chandan wrote:according to the article she was 6 feet apart getting a dance. As much as I would like clips to lose. I think a slap on the wrist for this is enough.

I don't think the issue is whether she stuck her ass on his face but the fact he went to a strip club in the first place when he was leaving the bubble to attend a family members funeral.. in a county with a high infection rate btw
flow
Assistant Coach

Post#54 » by flow » Sat Aug 1, 2020 6:07 pm

JB2 wrote:
Chandan wrote:according to the article she was 6 feet apart getting a dance. As much as I would like clips to lose. I think a slap on the wrist for this is enough.

I don't think the issue is whether she stuck her ass on his face but the fact he went to a strip club in the first place when he was leaving the bubble to attend a family members funeral.. in a county with a high infection rate btw

What if he had gone to Bob Evans instead of a strip club?
ATLTimekeeper
RealGM
And1: 21,952

Post#55 » by ATLTimekeeper » Sat Aug 1, 2020 6:10 pm

The lie is in the hashtag #inandout. She said he ordered, "ambled around" the club and got dances from multiple strippers. That's not a description of what we consider "in and out" dining.
Jedi32
Head Coach
And1: 6,285

Post#56 » by Jedi32 » Sat Aug 1, 2020 6:22 pm

Honestly if he kept his 6 feet of distance then what's the problem? Let him quarantine and come back.
flow
Assistant Coach

Post#57 » by flow » Sat Aug 1, 2020 6:27 pm

ATLTimekeeper wrote:The lie is in the hashtag #inandout. She said he ordered, "ambled around" the club and got dances from multiple strippers. That's not a description of what we consider "in and out" dining.

Disagree.

When you place an order for food and then leave once you get it/finish eating, you're in & out. Don't forget, at the time he posted that tweet, the Jack Harlow pic had just been published and everyone was jumping the gun and accusing him of partying all night at a club.
genius-
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,172

Post#58 » by genius- » Sat Aug 1, 2020 6:36 pm

Wtf is a socially distanced lap dance?

Sent from my SM-G950W using RealGM mobile app
Roscoe Sheed
RealGM
And1: 4,405

Post#59 » by Roscoe Sheed » Sat Aug 1, 2020 6:39 pm

He was legitimately out of the bubble for a funeral. He should not have gone to a strip club. He was rightfully quarantined for longer. No need for a further punishment unless he pulls stuff like this again
ATLTimekeeper
RealGM
And1: 21,952

Post#60 » by ATLTimekeeper » Sat Aug 1, 2020 6:39 pm

flow wrote:
ATLTimekeeper wrote:The lie is in the hashtag #inandout. She said he ordered, "ambled around" the club and got dances from multiple strippers. That's not a description of what we consider "in and out" dining.

Disagree.

When you place an order for food and then leave once you get it/finish eating, you're in & out. Don't forget, at the time he posted that tweet, the Jack Harlow pic had just been published and everyone was jumping the gun and accusing him of partying all night at a club.

No, because eating could take hours, especially at an establishment that also offers entertainment (which he consumed). He was purposefully misleading people with that hashtag and as a result he's a liar. Maybe he wasn't partying, but he wasn't just there for the food.

Return to The General Board