Lou will is a liar

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

BodieB
Veteran
And1: 3,340

Re: Lou will is a liar 

Post#61 » by BodieB » Sat Aug 1, 2020 6:41 pm

If this didn't take place at a strip club no one would even care. He's doing his 10 and that should be that.
snaquille oatmeal
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,763

Post#62 » by snaquille oatmeal » Sat Aug 1, 2020 6:46 pm

vital_signs wrote:socially distanced lap dances is an oxymoron, no?

So is socially distance
Forum permissions
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot trade for basketball reasons in this forum
You cannot but I can...five rings!
flow
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,347

Post#63 » by flow » Sat Aug 1, 2020 6:51 pm

ATLTimekeeper wrote:
flow wrote:
ATLTimekeeper wrote:The lie is in the hashtag #inandout. She said he ordered, "ambled around" the club and got dances from multiple strippers. That's not a description of what we consider "in and out" dining.

Disagree.

When you place an order for food and then leave once you get it/finish eating, you're in & out. Don't forget, at the time he posted that tweet, the Jack Harlow pic had just been published and everyone was jumping the gun and accusing him of partying all night at a club.

No, because eating could take hours, especially at an establishment that also offers entertainment (which he consumed). He was purposefully misleading people with that hashtag and as a result he's a liar. Maybe he wasn't partying, but he wasn't just there for the food.

Do you know how long he was there? If so, was it hours? If you don't know, then you can't call him a liar without lying yourself.

snaquille oatmeal
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,763

Post#64 » by snaquille oatmeal » Sat Aug 1, 2020 6:51 pm

The don’t have Grubhub at the Atl?
Forum permissions
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot trade for basketball reasons in this forum
You cannot but I can...five rings!
JB2
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,101

Post#65 » by JB2 » Sat Aug 1, 2020 6:52 pm

flow wrote:
JB2 wrote:
Chandan wrote:according to the article she was 6 feet apart getting a dance. As much as I would like clips to lose. I think a slap on the wrist for this is enough.

I don't think the issue is whether she stuck her ass on his face but the fact he went to a strip club in the first place when he was leaving the bubble to attend a family members funeral.. in a county with a high infection rate btw

What if he had gone to Bob Evans instead of a strip club?

What if he was just responsible and didn't do anything extra to potentially expose himself/the league to the virus?
Lockdown504090
RealGM
And1: 12,076

Post#66 » by Lockdown504090 » Sat Aug 1, 2020 7:09 pm

genius- wrote:Wtf is a socially distanced lap dance?

Sent from my SM-G950W using RealGM mobile app

when you have a regular person salary its pretty easy. :lol: the girls just stay the hell away from you
flow
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,347

Post#67 » by flow » Sat Aug 1, 2020 7:14 pm

JB2 wrote:
flow wrote:
JB2 wrote:
I don't think the issue is whether she stuck her ass on his face but the fact he went to a strip club in the first place when he was leaving the bubble to attend a family members funeral.. in a county with a high infection rate btw

What if he had gone to Bob Evans instead of a strip club?

What if he was just responsible and didn't do anything extra to potentially expose himself/the league to the virus?

That would have been great, I agree.

But you said the issue was that he went to a strip club when his leave was for a funeral.
tdotrep2
RealGM
And1: 25,357

Post#68 » by tdotrep2 » Sat Aug 1, 2020 7:40 pm

lou will is a known liar
Texas Chuck
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
And1: 88,775

Post#69 » by Texas Chuck » Sat Aug 1, 2020 7:55 pm

tdotrep2 wrote:lou will is a known liar

along with every single other person who ever lived.
ThunderBolt wrote:I’m going to let some of you in on a little secret I learned on realgm. If you don’t like a thread, not only do you not have to comment but you don’t even have to open it and read it. You’re welcome.
tdotrep2
RealGM
And1: 25,357

Post#70 » by tdotrep2 » Sat Aug 1, 2020 8:17 pm

Texas Chuck wrote:
tdotrep2 wrote:lou will is a known liar

along with every single other person who ever lived.

known?
phanman
General Manager
And1: 8,378

Post#71 » by phanman » Sat Aug 1, 2020 8:31 pm

BodieB wrote:If this didn't take place at a strip club no one would even care. He's doing his 10 and that should be that.

Don't mean to be rude but duh? :lol:

I honestly don't even know how a socially distanced strip club would operate or even attract customers. What is the point of just going there and seeing girls dance without getting a lap dance. There is a thing called the internet if you can only see but not touch.
ATLTimekeeper
RealGM
And1: 21,952

Post#72 » by ATLTimekeeper » Sat Aug 1, 2020 8:32 pm

flow wrote:
ATLTimekeeper wrote:
flow wrote:
Disagree.

When you place an order for food and then leave once you get it/finish eating, you're in & out. Don't forget, at the time he posted that tweet, the Jack Harlow pic had just been published and everyone was jumping the gun and accusing him of partying all night at a club.

No, because eating could take hours, especially at an establishment that also offers entertainment (which he consumed). He was purposefully misleading people with that hashtag and as a result he's a liar. Maybe he wasn't partying, but he wasn't just there for the food.

Do you know how long he was there? If so, was it hours? If you don't know, then you can't call him a liar without lying yourself.

I didn't say he was there for hours, I was just questioning your loose interpretation. I know that he wasn't there just to pick up his food/eat and go, because he ambled about the place and ordered more than just food. He's a liar because of that alone. In and out. That's two things. In to get the food and out.

Next time you go to McDonald's, order some food and then go jump in the ball pit for 20 minutes, and when you leave ask yourself if that felt like "in and out."
homecourtloss
RealGM
And1: 17,687

Post#73 » by homecourtloss » Sat Aug 1, 2020 8:37 pm

PistolPeteJR wrote:They’ll let him off, but he should be banned from the bubble. Not only his actions, but his silence and lies are blatant proof that he willingly ignored any person’s wellbeing in the bubble, and that is inexcusable and should be dealt with accordingly.

Well, he said NBA would distract from social change issue — maybe he was at the strip club spreading social justice awareness?
lessthanjake wrote:Kyrie was extremely impactful without LeBron, and basically had zero impact whatsoever if LeBron was on the court.

lessthanjake wrote: By playing in a way that prevents Kyrie from getting much impact, LeBron ensures that controlling for Kyrie has limited effect…
homecourtloss
RealGM
And1: 17,687

Post#74 » by homecourtloss » Sat Aug 1, 2020 8:38 pm

snaquille oatmeal wrote:The don’t have Grubhub at the Atl?

Does Grubhub deliver T&A where you’re at?
lessthanjake wrote:Kyrie was extremely impactful without LeBron, and basically had zero impact whatsoever if LeBron was on the court.

lessthanjake wrote: By playing in a way that prevents Kyrie from getting much impact, LeBron ensures that controlling for Kyrie has limited effect…
Syd-TK3
RealGM
And1: 17,582

Post#75 » by Syd-TK3 » Sat Aug 1, 2020 8:41 pm

The fact that Lou literally has a wing named after him I'm sure he coulda got someone there to deliver it or prepare it for pickup.
Up-And-Coming
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,682

Post#76 » by Up-And-Coming » Sat Aug 1, 2020 8:57 pm

vital_signs wrote:socially distanced lap dances is an oxymoron, no?

:lol:
GuyverX
Head Coach
And1: 4,187

Post#77 » by GuyverX » Sat Aug 1, 2020 9:47 pm

I don't see anywhere in this "news article" that Lou had a lap dance in a private room. Just when I thought they were getting down to the details such as duration and more testimonies, the article just ends. Because there's nothing else to report on, I guess.

It didn't tell us something we didn't already know. He was at a strip club. With naked women. And picked up wings. He didn't deny any of those things. Morally, should he have been there? No, he's an idiot. But he didn't lie about his whereabouts and surely he knew this would get out as this is a public venue in the modern age of social media. I'm guessing he just didn't know he was doing anything wrong...and maybe in his eyes he didn't because the NBA didn't explicitly tell him where he could or could not go and didn't set ground rules.

Sitting at the railing is not a lap dance, btw. If you think that, you've never actually been to a strip club before. Also, who in their right mind would pay for a "lap dance" with social distancing? That is an oxymoron. lol
Speedlot
Lead Assistant
And1: 697

Post#78 » by Speedlot » Sat Aug 1, 2020 9:52 pm

Should be banned from the bubble. Imagine if he didn't get caught.
GuyverX
Head Coach
And1: 4,187

Post#79 » by GuyverX » Sat Aug 1, 2020 9:53 pm

Speedlot wrote:Should be banned from the bubble. Imagine if he didn't get caught.

Then he would be quarantined for 4 days and have to pass Covid testing?
ImSlower
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,438

Post#80 » by ImSlower » Sat Aug 1, 2020 9:58 pm

homecourtloss wrote:
snaquille oatmeal wrote:The don’t have Grubhub at the Atl?

Does Grubhub deliver T&A where you’re at?

About a month after the shutdown, I read about some strip club owner in Portland who started a legitimate company called Boober Eats, with his strippers serving as deliverers (and bouncers etc as drivers I guess.) Yep here ya go

Return to The General Board