ImageImage

PG: Rusty Bucks Hold off Celtics

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

Daver
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,990

Re: PG: Rusty Bucks Hold off Celtics 

Post#141 » by Daver » Sat Aug 1, 2020 7:10 pm

books wrote:How any team with Marcus Smart can ever complain about referees is amazing. How the Celtics fanbase, who enjoyed getting every call in the 80s in Stern's big-market-stars-making-the-money NBA, can ever complain about referees is amazing on top of amazing. If we're going to get into an argument complaining about refs, let's take a look at any Bucks-Celtics playoff series in the 80s and put those arguments to rest.

Absolutely omg celts n philly in the 80s bucks got hosed in at least 3 playoff games against philly and wow whrn the bucks played in Boston it was 8 on 5 celt fans have extremely short term memories.
Giannis and midds were hacked all over the floor last night n no calls
Mtsportsfan
Rookie
And1: 348

Post#142 » by Mtsportsfan » Sat Aug 1, 2020 7:18 pm

I find it amazing that the way the pos Smart plays that he only had one personal foul in the whole game and the Celtics want to whine about not getting the calls. We finally have a superstar player on our team , we deserve to get some calls go our way after all these years.
Daver
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,990

Post#143 » by Daver » Sat Aug 1, 2020 7:22 pm

Mtsportsfan wrote:I find it amazing that the way the pos Smart plays that he only had one personal foul in the whole game and the Celtics want to whine about not getting the calls. We finally have a superstar player on our team , we deserve to get some calls go our way after all these years.

Ask any celt fan or laker fan and they will tell you that their team never ever commits any fouls and every loss they are screwed by the refs.
Smart 1 stinking foul in the game that by itself with how dirty he is a a fricking joke
skones
RealGM
And1: 17,151

Post#144 » by skones » Sat Aug 1, 2020 8:24 pm

ElPeregrino wrote:
awd4cy wrote:I love when Bledsoe guards Harden. I hope we see that some next game.

The game is meaningless for the Bucks so I hope we play him straight up and let him go off. Bud should save any tricks he has up his sleeve for a potential playoff series.

Harden is a pretty unique use case. He's an alien. Nobody else in the league has a player like him so any tricks rolled out FOR him aren't really translatable to other guys. The Rockets aren't making the finals either, so I'd rather just get under Harden's skin and listen to him whine about Giannis in the post game stuff.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks