Antonio Brown Suspended For First Eight Games Of 2020

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 292

Antonio Brown Suspended For First Eight Games Of 2020 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:40 pm

Antonio Brown has been suspended for the first eight games of the 2020 season.

Teams with interest in Brown have wanted to know how long he\'d be suspended for if they signed him.

Brown will be allowed to participate in training camp if he is signed.

The Seattle Seahawks and Baltimore Ravens are among the teams interested in signing Brown.

Via Robert Klemko/Washington Post

niha17
Rookie
And1: 68

Re: Antonio Brown Suspended For First Eight Games Of 2020 

Post#2 » by niha17 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:52 pm

No reason to sign him anymore. That suspension just ended his career. No team should waste their energy on him anymore. His talent on the field is undeniable but ever since that hit hes a problem. Any team that tries to sign him should never be allowed to make another decision for any team again.
nshidbaby
Sophomore
And1: 80

Re: Antonio Brown Suspended For First Eight Games Of 2020 

Post#3 » by nshidbaby » Mon Aug 3, 2020 4:42 pm

niha17 wrote:No reason to sign him anymore. That suspension just ended his career. No team should waste their energy on him anymore. His talent on the field is undeniable but ever since that hit hes a problem. Any team that tries to sign him should never be allowed to make another decision for any team again.

Why shouldn't he be signed exactly? I hope we don't resort to coded language like he is a distraction. I can list a million reasons to sign him. There are many fans who are not overly sensitive or judgmental about people they don't know.

I don't watch football to pretend I am judge, jury, and executioner for players on the field. They need to stop with these arbitrary suspensions and stay out of players personal business. If it affects a particular team, they can deal with the player. The NFL is not actually a prison system. We don't need fans advocating to blackball players because it goes beyond simply watching football.
Stay cool, stay calm, stay crazy!

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion