ImageImageImageImageImage

OT. attack of the Karens and Kyles

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

RHODEY
RealGM
And1: 19,286

Re: OT. attack of the Karens and Kyles 

Post#141 » by RHODEY » Thu Aug 6, 2020 8:13 am

HarthorneWingo wrote:
RHODEY wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:

:lol: You're Karen video got taken down. You've lost a step or two over the last couple days.

Check this out. From the dude who talks on a B note.

An Asian Karen :lol: She'll "take you down"

If I lost a step , you sir are cooked...posting them ole azz karen vidz :)

:lol: Mine are Oldies but Goldies. Besides, I don’t recall you ever posting an Asian Karen before. I’m breaking new ground here!

Thus Asian Karen didn't make the cut...not quite obnoxious enough, the one I posted was GOAT :rock:
RHODEY
RealGM

Post#142 » by RHODEY » Fri Aug 7, 2020 10:10 pm

HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,444

Post#143 » by HarthorneWingo » Fri Aug 7, 2020 10:20 pm

RHODEY wrote:

:rofl: :crazy: I was hoping that someone would've cleaned her clock. BOOM!

Much respect to the Black workers who made fun of this crazy lady FROM FLORIDA!

"You fcking Biyatch!" :lol:
Free Palestine
RHODEY
RealGM

Post#144 » by RHODEY » Fri Aug 7, 2020 11:01 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
RHODEY wrote:

:rofl: :crazy: I was hoping that someone would've cleaned her clock. BOOM!

Much respect to the Black workers who made fun of this crazy lady FROM FLORIDA!

"You fcking Biyatch!" :lol:

RHODEY
RealGM

Post#145 » by RHODEY » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:28 pm

HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#146 » by HarthorneWingo » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:31 am

RHODEY wrote:

What was the initial kerfuffle about? That white woman should count her lucky stars that she didn't get her ass beaten badly.
Free Palestine
RHODEY
RealGM

Post#147 » by RHODEY » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:10 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
RHODEY wrote:

What was the initial kerfuffle about? That white woman should count her lucky stars that she didn't get her ass beaten badly.

not sure ,but I think she accused the Verizon tech from touching her when she tried to take the display phone back to from her.
BKlutch
RealGM
And1: 13,260
Location: A new land of openness, freedom, and defense for all.

Post#148 » by BKlutch » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:01 pm

This morning while shopping for food, a woman entered the store without a mask and was asking the shoppers for a dollar. One shopper told her, "Put on a mask and I'll give you money, but I'm not getting near you if you don't." The woman started screaming at the top of her lungs that other shopper (who was South Asian) was a "Fuqqing racist!"

The store manager came by because of the screaming, and he told her to put her mask on or leave the store. She began calling him a racist and a few other things. She asserted her "God given right" not to be forced into slavery by wearing a mask. I'm not certain what race the manager was, but he had a Spanish accent and dark skin. That didn't deter the maskless wonder, who said she was calling the police because her rights were violated.

Other shoppers all seemed to be in agreement they felt better without that Karen. I continued shopping and no police arrived. She may not have been a typical Karen, but do all Karens have to be white?

Later, while checking out, I talked with the Latina cashier. She has been working there since the start of the pandemic, and she said she thinks she is still healthy because they enforce the mask rule. She's very sweet, always helping customers, and I always try to use her checkout line. I don't want her or anyone else getting sick just because of a Karen's "rights."

Offense propelled by our Brunson Burner. Defense powered by OG, our after-burner.

HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#149 » by HarthorneWingo » Fri Oct 9, 2020 5:39 am

Compliments of the friendly state of Michigan, once again. Yay Michigan! :crazy:

Free Palestine
Cookies4Life
Rookie
And1: 1,411

Post#150 » by Cookies4Life » Fri Oct 9, 2020 2:07 pm

It's a sad state of affairs in this country and hopefully this will bring more eyes to the main issue with these "Karen" types; the majority of them are clearly suffering from mental health issues.

I hope they get the help they need, they have too much venom and vitriol in their hearts.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#151 » by HarthorneWingo » Fri Oct 9, 2020 4:43 pm

Cookies4Life wrote:It's a sad state of affairs in this country and hopefully this will bring more eyes to the main issue with these "Karen" types; the majority of them are clearly suffering from mental health issues.

I hope they get the help they need, they have too much venom and vitriol in their hearts.

Maybe we can start with MHC4A (mental healthcare for all)
Free Palestine
RHODEY
RealGM

Post#152 » by RHODEY » Fri Oct 9, 2020 10:35 pm

Cookies4Life wrote:It's a sad state of affairs in this country and hopefully this will bring more eyes to the main issue with these "Karen" types; the majority of them are clearly suffering from mental health issues.

Sure, if you consider racism a mental health issue.
Cookies4Life
Rookie
And1: 1,411

Post#153 » by Cookies4Life » Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:06 am

RHODEY wrote:

I don't consider them to be one and the same but a lot of these "Karens" are clearly suffering from mental health issues and some might gain insight to how hurtful their words are with therapy (i.e. Cognitive behavioral) and/or with the use of medications.

You can clearly see some of them are exhibiting signs of manic behavior which is classically seen in Bipolar patients (Type I with hypermanic/manic episodes and Type II with hypomania- both come in combination with major depressive disorder.) I wouldn't be surprised if some also might be categorized as schizophrenics (i.e. persecutory delusions.)

I'm not giving anyone a free pass for speaking like that but I think some can really benefit from gaining insight to their hateful rhetoric and get to the core of their issues on why they feel hate towards someone based off difference in skin tone.
RHODEY
RealGM

Post#154 » by RHODEY » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:28 am

Cookies4Life wrote:
RHODEY wrote:

I don't consider them to be one and the same but a lot of these "Karens" are clearly suffering from mental health issues and some might gain insight to how hurtful their words are with therapy (i.e. Cognitive behavioral) and/or with the use of medications.

You can clearly see some of them are exhibiting signs of manic behavior which is classically seen in Bipolar patients (Type I with hypermanic/manic episodes and Type II with hypomania- both come in combination with major depressive disorder.) I wouldn't be surprised if some also might be categorized as schizophrenics (i.e. persecutory delusions.)

I'm not giving anyone a free pass for speaking like that but I think some can really benefit from gaining insight to their hateful rhetoric and get to the core of their issues on why they feel hate towards someone based off difference in skin tone.

Yep some do but I would say the vast majority (like the lady below ) are just arrogant entitled racists. For them "therapy" should include public embarrassment (via airing out their dirty Landry) followed by swift job termination and legal repercussions when applicable

RHODEY
RealGM

Post#155 » by RHODEY » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:06 pm

Can anyone identify "Soho Karen"?

Fat Kat
RealGM
And1: 29,145

Post#156 » by Fat Kat » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:51 pm

RHODEY wrote:Can anyone identify "Soho Karen"?

If attacked, I’ll defend myself and dish out some street justice. That’s how this stops
All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#157 » by HarthorneWingo » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:16 am

Fat Kat wrote:
RHODEY wrote:Can anyone identify "Soho Karen"?

If attacked, I’ll defend myself and dish out some street justice. That’s how this stops

Oh yeah. I hear you.

Free Palestine
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#158 » by HarthorneWingo » Sat Jan 2, 2021 4:52 am

This Karen just got arrested by NYPD for tackling a Black teen in a hotel lobby. Turns out she left the phone in an Uber which returned it later that day. Oh, the father of the son is a professional trumpeter Keyon Harrold who played the trumpet in the Grammy-award-winning soundtrack to the 2015 Miles Davis biopic “Miles Ahead,” had also filmed part of the scene with his cell phone as he tried to protect his son. The woman can be heard ordering the teen to give his phone to her as Harrold argues with her.

“I am furious!!! We see this crap happening all the time, but it hits different when it hits home!!!” Harrold wrote on his Instagram post including the video.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/keyon-harrold-arlo-hotel-soho-white-woman-attack-black-teen_n_5fee78a0c5b6ec8ae0b25bac

How do you post Instagram videos here?

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJR6LviHFkd/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=9DEB4DA7-5270-4AD5-B3B9-50FD6B8B2FD0
Free Palestine
RHODEY
RealGM

Post#159 » by RHODEY » Sun Jan 3, 2021 12:29 am

HarthorneWingo wrote:This Karen just got arrested by NYPD for tackling a Black teen in a hotel lobby. Turns out she left the phone in an Uber which returned it later that day. Oh, the father of the son is a professional trumpeter Keyon Harrold who played the trumpet in the Grammy-award-winning soundtrack to the 2015 Miles Davis biopic “Miles Ahead,” had also filmed part of the scene with his cell phone as he tried to protect his son. The woman can be heard ordering the teen to give his phone to her as Harrold argues with her.

“I am furious!!! We see this crap happening all the time, but it hits different when it hits home!!!” Harrold wrote on his Instagram post including the video.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/keyon-harrold-arlo-hotel-soho-white-woman-attack-black-teen_n_5fee78a0c5b6ec8ae0b25bac

How do you post Instagram videos here?

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJR6LviHFkd/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=9DEB4DA7-5270-4AD5-B3B9-50FD6B8B2FD0

Her name is Miya Taylor Ponsetto:

HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#160 » by HarthorneWingo » Wed Jan 6, 2021 9:28 am

Free Palestine

Return to New York Knicks