Welcome to the TTB's brand new mod...BullyKing!

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

loserX
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
And1: 26,046

Welcome to the TTB's brand new mod...BullyKing! 

Post#1 » by loserX » Wed Sep 2, 2020 7:34 pm

Greetings all:

The Trades and Transactions Board is pleased to announce that BullyKing has agreed to join the ranks of the mod team. He is an insightful poster, has mod experience on the 76ers board, loves foreign films and long walks on the beach, once wrestled a bear, and looks forward to the upcoming offseason transaction extravaganza!

(For anyone wondering, he did beat the bear, but only because the latter got disqualified for hitting him with a steel chair.)

In earnestness, BullyKing is already a valued member of the Board, and the mods could not be more pleased that he has stepped into this new role. Welcome aboard!
Texas Chuck
And1: 88,767

Re: Welcome to the TTB's brand new mod...BullyKing! 

Post#2 » by Texas Chuck » Wed Sep 2, 2020 8:08 pm

I am very excited about this addition to the Trade Board mod team. He's long been a great poster on the board and I look forward to him in this new role.
ThunderBolt wrote:I’m going to let some of you in on a little secret I learned on realgm. If you don’t like a thread, not only do you not have to comment but you don’t even have to open it and read it. You’re welcome.
BullyKing
Forum Mod - 76ers
Forum Mod - 76ers
And1: 14,114

Post#3 » by BullyKing » Wed Sep 2, 2020 8:22 pm

Texas Chuck wrote:I am very excited about this addition to the Trade Board mod team. He's long been a great poster on the board and I look forward to him in this new role.

As the successor to Chuck, I feel it is my duty to continue in his tradition. As a result, any trade proposal involving JJ Barea leaving Dallas will still result in immediate and irrevocable banning.

In all seriousness, the T&T board is a great one where I personally have learned a ton about not only different teams but about the game in general and I'm happy to do my small part in keeping that going.
NYSixersFan wrote:
the plan is to get as good as quickly as possible....I fully believe we could have been a borderline playoff team last year by adding young veterans....using or draft picks and cap space.....can I specifically tell you who? no.
Scoot McGroot
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,060

Post#4 » by Scoot McGroot » Thu Sep 3, 2020 6:01 pm

Welcome aboard!
youngcrev
RealGM
And1: 8,468

Post#5 » by youngcrev » Fri Sep 4, 2020 12:25 pm

Finally! Someone to just to start locking Simmons and Embiid threads regardless of their validity! Counting on you, Bully!
VCfor3
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 3,978

Post#6 » by VCfor3 » Sun Sep 6, 2020 3:46 am

Congratulations! Can't wait to make some grossly lopsided trades for you to deal with!
NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,056

Post#7 » by NuggetsWY » Tue Sep 8, 2020 2:32 pm

Congrats to BullyKing --- with some condolences along the way :lol:

Good choice!
gom
Heat forum: Expert Predictor
And1: 42,453

Post#8 » by gom » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:59 pm

Welcome Bullyking! Great choice!
I remember 11-30 with these guys. ^

Return to Trades and Transactions