ImageImageImage

Miemi Heats v. LEBBYWINKS, hlp us Neptune 10/4 Son 7:30 eestin time

Moderators: KingDavid, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ

Chalm Down
RealGM
And1: 132,723

Re: Miemi Heats v. LEBBYWINKS, hlp us Neptune 10/4 Son 7:30 eestin time 

Post#1221 » by Chalm Down » Mon Oct 5, 2020 5:07 am

Rapaz wrote:This doesn't mean much, but . . .

Total quarters won this Finals
Miami - 6
Los Angeles - 5
Tied - 1

I will keep saying this - we looked worse than we are because of Lakers hot shooting in first half of game 1 and loss of goran/bam
Bishop45 wrote:"Let Iggie start the season brehs, was the wors that could happen"
Chessboxer
Analyst
And1: 572

Post#1222 » by Chessboxer » Mon Oct 5, 2020 5:07 am

What a great job by Spo to neutralize AD with the double teams. Completely made him a non factor
" What I do is attack your ability. I don't have to stand over you and taunt you. You'll know when it's done that I'm better."

-Micheal Jordan
Rock Hardy
Sixth Man
And1: 1,868

Post#1223 » by Rock Hardy » Mon Oct 5, 2020 5:09 am

Welp. Looks like fate doesn't want me to savor any Miami Heat playoff glory. I kept my word and stayed away today. Caught the game in highlights. We got the W. Guess I'll have to skip Game 4 as well.

40pt triple-double from Jimmy. NOICE!

KO with some clutch 3s. SWEET!

Jae with some clutch points in the paint. HELL YEAH!

DRob breaks into double-digits. WOW!

Baby Goat on the right side of the plus-minus this game. HALLELUJAH!

1 down, 3 to go. Pre-COVID, we'd just be defending our home court. This ain't over. We can do this. Let's go HEAT!
Chessboxer
Analyst
And1: 572

Post#1224 » by Chessboxer » Mon Oct 5, 2020 5:14 am

al bondiga wrote:The guys from the Lakers sound overconfident even though they just pooped their own carpet and Jimmy took it away

Here's the thing. This wasn't a Lakers romp where they got overconfident and the Heat stole it. This was a close, highly competitive, game. You wonder how this series will look if the Heat can keep the game close, where they dominate in the clutch.
" What I do is attack your ability. I don't have to stand over you and taunt you. You'll know when it's done that I'm better."

-Micheal Jordan
3ballbomber
General Manager
And1: 10,027

Post#1225 » by 3ballbomber » Mon Oct 5, 2020 9:12 am

AirP. wrote:

Chuck clownin' after Jimmy just gave his heart & soul to win a gm w/ a depleted unit. I hope we can even this series up, wont be much laughin' then.
Championship teams experience adversities. We in that process. Started gm1. Remember this time. Remember this pain. Our time is coming...

Built the right way. Play the right way. Win the right way . .

Virtue, Ethics & Honor
3ballbomber
General Manager

Post#1226 » by 3ballbomber » Mon Oct 5, 2020 9:16 am

Rapaz wrote:This doesn't mean much, but . . .

Total quarters won this Finals
Miami - 6
Los Angeles - 5
Tied - 1

It indicates a lot simple because, in spite of being depleted, it shows we can hang. Jimmy said it today, they can be beaten. The longer this series goes the more we start figuring this team out. Butler looks enthusiastic as f*ck, even before the win.
Championship teams experience adversities. We in that process. Started gm1. Remember this time. Remember this pain. Our time is coming...

Virtue, Ethics & Honor
3ballbomber
General Manager

Post#1227 » by 3ballbomber » Mon Oct 5, 2020 9:25 am

wadenation305 wrote:
AirP. wrote:
Read on Twitter

Phuck Bron, he's as fake as his hair line

Says a lot about Lebron as a competitor, that some of us have acknowledged for some time. Up 2-0 talking sh*t to a player w/ a depleted team, who lost his 2 leading scorers including best defensive player. While having the best talent in the series in AD as your team mate, who, may likely win MVP if they take the series. Reminds me of what MJ's said about it easy to trash talk when your up, but not when it's even or down. Add this to yet another douche move leaving the game & his teammates before it's over & Lebron will always be classless. Jimmy showed him what's up today.

Virtue, Ethics & Honor
HEATVols865
General Manager
And1: 6,608

Post#1228 » by HEATVols865 » Mon Oct 5, 2020 11:25 am

When it all seemed lost, the BBWs showed up and delivered. Never doubt the curves!

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
#HEATLifer #VFL

You're welcome LeBron.

Tyler Herro is a TURD.
Bam is NOT elite but is getting better.
Fire Spoelstra!
Josh Heupel is coming for you.

I’m a proud admirer and lover of BBWs!

Formerly known as Brazilian, QueenOfFairies and HEATlanta.
HEATVols865
General Manager
And1: 6,608

Post#1229 » by HEATVols865 » Mon Oct 5, 2020 11:26 am

Hopefully LeBron running his mouth is the equivalent of him making fun of Dirk in 2011

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
#HEATLifer #VFL

You're welcome LeBron.

Tyler Herro is a TURD.
Bam is NOT elite but is getting better.
Fire Spoelstra!
Josh Heupel is coming for you.

I’m a proud admirer and lover of BBWs!

Formerly known as Brazilian, QueenOfFairies and HEATlanta.
HeatIn5
General Manager
And1: 18,357

Post#1230 » by HeatIn5 » Mon Oct 5, 2020 12:10 pm

Shewasfly wrote:
FinNasty wrote:
Read on Twitter

I didn't want to say it but I felt the same way I felt as a little girl watching Wade in 06 with my dad. That was mesmorizing.

This. This team has this thing about it that makes me feel like a 14 year old kid again
Read on Twitter
FinNasty
Veteran
And1: 2,806

Post#1231 » by FinNasty » Mon Oct 5, 2020 12:15 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=21
3ballbomber
General Manager

Post#1232 » by 3ballbomber » Mon Oct 5, 2020 1:07 pm

3ballbomber wrote:
wadenation305 wrote:
AirP. wrote:
Read on Twitter

Phuck Bron, he's as fake as his hair line

Says a lot about Lebron as a competitor, that some of us have acknowledged for some time. Up 2-0 talking sh*t to a player w/ a depleted team, who lost his 2 leading scorers inc. best defensive player. While having the best talent in the series in AD as your team mate, who, may likely win MVP if they take the series. Reminds me of MJ's saying it’s easy to trash talk when your up, but not when it's even or down. Add this to yet another douche move leaving the game & his teammates before gm’s over....Lebron will always be classless. Jimmy showed him what's up today.

Virtue, Ethics & Honor
AirP.
RealGM
And1: 28,172

Post#1233 » by AirP. » Mon Oct 5, 2020 2:42 pm

3ballbomber wrote:Says a lot about Lebron as a competitor, that some of us have acknowledged for some time. Up 2-0 talking sh*t to a player w/ a depleted team, who lost his 2 leading scorers & best defensive player. While having the best talent in AD as your team mate in the series, who, may likely win MVP if they take the series. Reminds me of MJ's thoughts about it easy to trash talk when your up, but not so much when it's even or down. Add this to yet another douche move leaving the game & his teammates before it's over & Lebron will always be classless. Jimmy showed him what's up today.

I didn't even read your post till now but I just posted something like this on the General Board(I almost never post there because of the backlash), something that hit me while making breakfast.

AirP. wrote:Something NOBODY is talking about. Jimmy Butler just beat the Lakers in game 3 in the Finals with a team(last night's rotation) that was probably way less talented than the Laker's last year that LeBron couldn't even get them into the playoffs. LeBron being even considered in the same class as MJ is laughable, especially with such a classless move like LeBron leaving the court early. MJ would have come back to the court, watched the other team celebrate, and used that to drive him the next game(s).

LA may still win this Finals, but last night is a huge shot at his legacy, especially after he talked )$#( in the first half and had what a lot of people say is a lesser talented team beat them, especially with 2 of their top 3 players OUT.

Also, Raja Bell is mad at S.Foster for calling 3 early fouls on AD, did he have that same take when Bam got 2 quick fouls in game 1 which completely changed the game? A more loosely called series may have benefited Miami, not LA.
Heat3
RealGM
And1: 14,137

Post#1234 » by Heat3 » Mon Oct 5, 2020 2:51 pm

"This stuff is hard. And you got to stay together, if you've got the guts. And you don't find the first door and run out of it"

Pat Riley wrote:There are only two options regarding commitment. You're either IN or you're OUT. There is no such thing as life in-between.

James Johnson wrote:The culture is REAL.

AirP.
RealGM

Post#1235 » by AirP. » Mon Oct 5, 2020 3:23 pm

al bondiga
Starter
And1: 2,715

Post#1236 » by al bondiga » Mon Oct 5, 2020 4:30 pm

Chessboxer wrote:
al bondiga wrote:The guys from the Lakers sound overconfident even though they just pooped their own carpet and Jimmy took it away

Here's the thing. This wasn't a Lakers romp where they got overconfident and the Heat stole it. This was a close, highly competitive, game. You wonder how this series will look if the Heat can keep the game close, where they dominate in the clutch.
I think it was exactly What happened, overconfidence , because they thought the Heat we're going to just lay down

I think James knew it now the rest of the team knows it, HEAT it's not a bunch of cowards that didn't fight to get into this position
insfo
General Manager
And1: 10,874

Post#1237 » by insfo » Mon Oct 5, 2020 8:49 pm

AirP. wrote:

Did JJ say something about wanting to come here in 20/21? I couldn't catch exactly what he said after he says he loves everything about the Heat - starting from around 1:30
eyeatoma
RealGM
And1: 10,787

Post#1238 » by eyeatoma » Mon Oct 5, 2020 9:38 pm

Wiltside wrote:
eyeatoma wrote:Please tell me there is a chance that Bam comes back next game. Is Goran definitely done?

Your guess is as good as ours man. We hope and we pray.

Jimmy sounded confident that they'll be back, but I'm not getting hopes up until I see it confirmed that they're available. I expect they'll be listed as Doubtful again, but we have a few more days to get them right.

Would be huge, and would hopefully give us another injection of energy.

Thanks man.
Wiltside
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 71,298

Post#1239 » by Wiltside » Mon Oct 5, 2020 10:19 pm

insfo wrote:
AirP. wrote:

Did JJ say something about wanting to come here in 20/21? I couldn't catch exactly what he said after he says he loves everything about the Heat - starting from around 1:30

I think he said "I give so much love to the Heat on my podcast, everyone thinks I'm going there in 2020/2021".

Which, to be fair, would be great. I'd be very happy to take Redick in 2021, he'd be a great fit with Giannis :wink:

He'd be like a better version of the Big 3 Mike Miller signing. Dude is 36 years old and still giving you 15/2/2 in 26 mins and 3 treys per game on 45%. He's ageless.

Would happily take him in a bench role for 20 minutes per and run some Ray Allen sets for him.
Formerly BG44, MB30 and Wade County at BasketballForum.com
AirP.
RealGM

Post#1240 » by AirP. » Mon Oct 5, 2020 10:23 pm

Read on Twitter

Return to Miami Heat