ImageImageImage

Jimmy Beatles v. LEBBYWINKS-- Mas. RAD turn me back up real QUICK 10/6 RadiMadi 9.00pm Eastan les Time

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

Trapstar3
Junior
And1: 1,457

Re: Jimmy Beatles v. LEBBYWINKS-- Mas. RAD turn me back up real QUICK 10/6 RadiMadi 9.00pm Eastan les Time 

Post#1521 » by Trapstar3 » Wed Oct 7, 2020 7:19 am

First of all I'd like to apologise to my fellow Heat fans for calling our players Losers, I was just very disappointed in what I thought was a game we could have won had some shots gone inside the damn basket.

Other than that you know what it is, it was Heat in 7 from the begging 'cause there's been a pattern all playoffs long with the

4-0
4-1
4-2
And now it's about to be
4-3.
Majestic7
Starter
And1: 8,501

Re: Jimmy Beatles v. LEBBYWINKS-- Mas. RAD turn me back up real QUICK 10/6 RadiMadi 9.00pm Eastan les Time 

Post#1522 » by Majestic7 » Wed Oct 7, 2020 8:40 am

The one that got away. If the Heat play a bit better & have GG available, game 5 is definitely winnable.

Game Stats…

Full Game Highlights…

3ballbomber
General Manager
And1: 10,027

Post#1523 » by 3ballbomber » Wed Oct 7, 2020 9:11 am

Trapstar3 wrote: it was Heat in 7 from the begging 'cause there's been a pattern all playoffs long with the

4-0
4-1
4-2
And now it's about to be
4-3.

I'd take some stock in the potential development of that pattern. The vast difference here is we're no longer playing @ full strength. Even Bam has yet to get a proper feel of this series & was in foul trouble early to achieve that in his 1st game back. A complete Heat unit may have even been up or tied at this stage. Tough to continue a miracle run w/ wounded soldiers.
Championship teams experience adversities. We in that process. Started gm1. Remember this time. Remember this pain. Our time is coming...

Built the right way. Play the right way. Win the right way . .

Virtue, Ethics & Honor
3ballbomber
General Manager

Post#1524 » by 3ballbomber » Wed Oct 7, 2020 9:41 am

Wiltside wrote:Damn man. If we were just a little better offensively.

Our continuing offensive lulls. Indicative of a team who lacks a prolific scorer. Even w/ Dragic, our 2nd leading scorer, we had this problem. I'm sure Riles & our coaching staff are already on this issue. Once we do we'll maintain those 10+pt leads, narrow 10+pt deficits & score pts in close game's when it matters most. We become even more dangerous - just imagine it. W/ the further development of Herro & now a more experienced DRob will address this issue further moving forward. I'm optimistic.
Championship teams experience adversities. We in that process. Started gm1. Remember this time. Remember this pain. Our time is coming...

Virtue, Ethics & Honor
3ballbomber
General Manager

Post#1525 » by 3ballbomber » Wed Oct 7, 2020 9:47 am

Flash4thewin wrote:We had the refs help us, we had Bam back and we still blow it. This is a bad loss.

Ref help very understated in this game. At the end of 3rd Q we had 24FT's to La's 9. That's 15POINTS in FREETHROW DISPARITY & down by 3pts. The 2nd Q especially we were receiving benefit of calls - it was the only quarter we won. It's a shame we failed to capitalize. Tying this thing up would've been HUGE. Instead we play our 1st elimination game.

Virtue, Ethics & Honor
3ballbomber
General Manager

Post#1526 » by 3ballbomber » Wed Oct 7, 2020 9:58 am

carnageta wrote:Turning point of the game: 90-88 LA, Butler misses a wide open three which leads to a fast break and a three pointer on the other end by KCP.

Big change of momentum.

That was it right there. This team, that were 21st in 3s of 23 teams in the bubble, just keep draining 3s. It wld be an anomaly if it happened just 1 game or sporadically over the 4 games....but these mother f*ckers just keep hitting them & it seems at crucial times.

The issue also is we don't have a counter. Our 2 main snipers have been heavily defended all series. Why they have attempted more in contrast. You put up that many they bound to hit more than us.

Refs don't respect DROB & Herro yet. I'm sure over time they start to get bit more calls on curl cuts & coming off screens that will have their defenders afraid to be too physical w/ them. They'll have an easier time getting open. They gotta earn that respect first.

Virtue, Ethics & Honor
El Alonzo scowl
Veteran
And1: 5,402

Post#1527 » by El Alonzo scowl » Wed Oct 7, 2020 10:27 am

Thought we would've won if Dragic were healthy. But ultimately their two best players are better and healthier than our two best players at the same roles. We're overmatched. But our team has earned a lot of respect and regained credibility due to how they've performed all playoffs long. That'll mean a lot going forward in free agency and we'll have a real chance at building a monstrous team that can win it all.
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 239,684

Post#1528 » by IggieCC » Wed Oct 7, 2020 10:52 am

what a game.

i had to watch it rerun on a random website smh but i'm so proud of the guys. for some reason I thought Nunn played well but he was actually 2/11. definitely could've won had Dragic taken those 11 shots and more.

Bam looked great. Herro was nice. They sag off some much on Jimmy. It's frustrating he can't take advantage of it (wasn't he shooting better than Steph Curry from 3s earlier in the playoffs??).
3rd best winnng%(73.3%) + most wins(11w) = best true winning % OP
Sole Multiple Banner Holder of 2021-2022 SZN. FACTS
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#1529 » by IggieCC » Wed Oct 7, 2020 10:55 am

Read on Twitter

!?
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#1530 » by IggieCC » Wed Oct 7, 2020 11:04 am

Read on Twitter

epitome of LBJ. he also went for stat pad rebound in late 4Q and collided with Rondo who totally had it under control ended up in Rob's 3 lol
too bad Rondo and AD came through for him
Shootit
Junior
And1: 633

Post#1531 » by Shootit » Wed Oct 7, 2020 11:22 am

Tough loss. Still super proud of this team and the run they had. Not over, but 3 in a row will be really, really tough. Especially with Bam nowhere near 100%.
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#1532 » by IggieCC » Wed Oct 7, 2020 11:32 am

they outshot us from 3s again. that is unacceptable imo

we need to be winning where we have an edge. if we were to go down, go down guns blazing fellas
twix2500
RealGM
And1: 22,103

Post#1533 » by twix2500 » Wed Oct 7, 2020 11:38 am

Dragic knows how to take advantage of the one on one situation. Herro, Bam and Nunn still trying to figure it out. Just not there yet and we shouldn't expect it. One of many aspect Nunn needs to learn is how to draw a foul when a player is trying to recover after he blow by them. Bam knows how to do it, herro working on it. Nunn can blow by his man better than everyone outside of Dragic. but he leaves his open to recoveries or weakside helps. Jimmy didn't have it tonight. Imagine if this team had Chris Paul.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
3ballbomber
General Manager

Post#1534 » by 3ballbomber » Wed Oct 7, 2020 12:06 pm

You can see the zest & energy isn't the same in the post game interviews. They know this loss is significant for what it means to be down 3-1. Only 1 team has come back from being down 3-1 in the finals in NBA history & that was Lebron's superteam vs GSW's superteam. We're not exactly a superteam, we're a 5th seed team who are currently depleted......

Back is no longer against the wall, it's nailed to it. Jimmy doing his best to try & stay poz & we love him for it.....but there's only so many times he can say "we must play perfect & we haven't done it yet".....as if it will happen soon :lol:

Love our guys. Extremely proud of our guys. We have a lot to look forward to. Our redemption is coming & after seeing Goran's anguish & desperation to be out there with his teammates this will equate to coming back w/ a vengeance.

but for now i believe the only question is when will we finally fall & La wins their Micky Mouse title....

Gentlemen....The bigger the pain, frustration & anguish the more enormous the hunger & determination we will have as a result of this finals. This is the process of becoming Champions. Like my sig states....Our time is coming......

Virtue, Ethics & Honor
RexBoyWonder
RealGM
And1: 33,399

Post#1535 » by RexBoyWonder » Wed Oct 7, 2020 12:30 pm

I'm proud of the guys.

They're doing everything they can without our leading scorer in Dragic, whatever happens next they deserve a lot of respect for what they did in the bubble.

We'll try again Friday, I'm not giving up and I KNOW they aren't either.

It's not supposed to be easy.

Let's go, try to play a bit better and take game 5. One game at a time.
Chalm Downs wrote:his nickname is boywonder ffs
BIRDMAN BIRDMAN
Head Coach
And1: 2,350

Post#1536 » by BIRDMAN BIRDMAN » Wed Oct 7, 2020 1:36 pm

ECF 37 points Herro
ECF Game 6 Bam
Bucks/Game 3 Finals Jimmy
Bubble Kelly
The wtf am I doing here face Solomon Hill
Pre-bubble Dbo
Game 1 Finals garbaj time Nunn
WCF pre-Heat Meyers

We need some sort of a combo of what I listed above every game from here onwards to win 1 game at a time. That Dragic attempting to warmup while emotional video still gets me, man. I don't want to stress about it anymore cos it is what it is. But that really sucks.

Out of the 4 games so far, we have shown that we can hang in at least 3 of it, realistically speaking shoulda won 2. The other 1 game, we even led by 13 before collapsing totally. Is winning 3 in a row doable? Yes. Is it tough because they have 2 top 5 players? Yes. But let's be honest, we still haven't had that barrage during this series. If they wanna have it, then better to have it soon. If the Lakers scrubs can do it, then why the f we can't.

Guts. Let's go.
:hug:
MettaWorldPanda
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 144,425

Post#1537 » by MettaWorldPanda » Wed Oct 7, 2020 2:01 pm

Very tough loss. Very hard having to rely on Nunn instead of Dragic in a game like that. Also very disappointed in Spo not going with a Leonard-Bam or Olynyk-Bam combo last night to counter the bigs. Hoping next year we can get some real size added to this team.
Heat3
RealGM
And1: 14,155

Post#1538 » by Heat3 » Wed Oct 7, 2020 2:07 pm

Majestic7 wrote:The one that got away. If the Heat play a bit better & have GG available, game 5 is definitely winnable.

Game Stats…

Full Game Highlights…

The boxscore makes Duncan look a lot better than I remember him in game. :-?
Pat Riley wrote:There are only two options regarding commitment. You're either IN or you're OUT. There is no such thing as life in-between.

James Johnson wrote:The culture is REAL.

MHeat0279
Analyst
And1: 4,364

Post#1539 » by MHeat0279 » Wed Oct 7, 2020 2:15 pm

Wiltside wrote:
AirP. wrote:
Wiltside wrote:Jimmy is averaging:

27.5ppg, 7.8rpg, 10.0apg, 2.0spg, 0.8bpg, 41.5mpg on 55% shooting and 91%FT.

He literally can't do much more than that. He's essentially matching LeBron James' numbers and impact.

Yeah there's times where we'd like him to be more aggressive, but he has one of the best defenses in the leagues full attention and he's playing big minutes. He can't do it alone.

We're down our previously leading scorer in the playoffs and other offensive threat in Goran, and until today we didn't have Bam either. It's not easy.

Didn't we argue about game 2 where I said he could do more... and then he did in game 3? If he's aggressive he can score at a good clip but for some reason he's normally passive.

In the 3 losses he's averaging just over 23 points, the 1 win 40. Nobody was scoring well tonight, he needed to take over and just didn't.

I just don't really know what more you want him to do. Yeah he went Super Saiyan in game 3 and had one of the best NBA Finals games of all time...but that's not exactly sustainable and a given every game.

If you told me he'd mirror LeBron's production this series, who is the best player in the world, I'd take it every day.

Jimmy: 27.5ppg, 7.8rpg, 10.0apg, 2.0spg, 0.8bpg, 41.5mpg on 55% shooting and 91%FT.
LeBron: 27.8ppg, 11.0rpg, 8.5apg, 0.8spg, 0.8bpg, 38.3mpg on 53.8%FG and 68.3%FT.

At the end of the day, we're not down 3-1 due to Jimmy. Hell, we are 3-1 due to Jimmy - without him we'd be swept.

We're down 3-1 because the Lakers have played better ball than us for longer periods of the games. They've got us out of our comfort zone, their role players have hit threes and ours have not.

Not having Bam for 2.5 games and no Gogi sure hasn't helped, but Jimmy has played like a Superstar this series. Whatever happens in Game 5, and believe me I hope you're right and there's another 40/11/13 game in him, he has my utmost respect. He's shown what he can do on the big stage.

I dont think Jimmy has the talent to take over game after game, he what he is and definitely can take over a single game once in a while, but if you are expecting Lebron like taking over, it will not happen, he is strong and definitely has talent, but Lebron is a freak by himself. We have a good team going forward as long as we fix our pathetic perimeter defense we can make some noice. If we get Gianis we can take on anyone in the league.

PS: Drob needs to work on his defense ASAP. He needs to drive more when they are guarding him so close, but of course i am expecting it will come with time, the guy looked shook when they defend him closely.
MHeat0279
Analyst
And1: 4,364

Post#1540 » by MHeat0279 » Wed Oct 7, 2020 2:18 pm

Trapstar3 wrote:First of all I'd like to apologise to my fellow Heat fans for calling our players Losers, I was just very disappointed in what I thought was a game we could have won had some shots gone inside the damn basket.

Other than that you know what it is, it was Heat in 7 from the begging 'cause there's been a pattern all playoffs long with the

4-0
4-1
4-2
And now it's about to be
4-3.

i dont think our millionaire players care if you call them losers, dont worry at the end of the day is just a game.

Return to Miami Heat