ImageImageImage

Fantasy Trade Thread 2019-2020 Post Season

Moderators: HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Sixerscan, Foshan, sixers hoops

ProcessDoctor
RealGM
And1: 5,183

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread 2019-2020 Post Season 

Post#1901 » by ProcessDoctor » Thu Oct 8, 2020 1:54 pm

Acquiring Jrue and JJ is the ultimate redemption move for Brand and the front office. It’s the “run it back” team we were teased, except Jimmy is replaced with another Philly favorite and two-way star in Jrue. Offer everything outside of Ben, Joel, and Matisse.
2023-2024 Philadelphia 76ers:

Lowry/Melton/Payne
Maxey/Hield/Downtin
Batum/Oubre/Council
Harris/Covington/Martin
Embiid/Reed/Bamba
ankle420breaker
General Manager
And1: 1,957

Post#1902 » by ankle420breaker » Thu Oct 8, 2020 2:50 pm

ProcessDoctor wrote:Acquiring Jrue and JJ is the ultimate redemption move for Brand and the front office. It’s the “run it back” team we were teased, except Jimmy is replaced with another Philly favorite and two-way star in Jrue. Offer everything outside of Ben, Joel, and Matisse.
I'm totally on board, but we'd absolutely have to include Thybulle for them to seriously entertain any offer from us. Holiday should attract interest from several teams.

Sent from my SM-G970U using RealGM mobile app
Mik317
RealGM
And1: 17,731

Post#1903 » by Mik317 » Thu Oct 8, 2020 3:20 pm

I love Jrue...I was the "he's only 20 doe" guy afterall but not sure he is the greatest creator guy, no? Feel like he's JRich tier in terms of that.

I mean still would be great on this team but not sure this fixes the creator issue.
#NeverGonnaBeGood
ankle420breaker
General Manager

Post#1904 » by ankle420breaker » Thu Oct 8, 2020 3:35 pm

Mik317 wrote:I love Jrue...I was the "he's only 20 doe" guy afterall but not sure he is the greatest creator guy, no? Feel like he's JRich tier in terms of that.

I mean still would be great on this team but not sure this fixes the creator issue.
Respectfully disagree here. I actually like J-Rich, but Holiday is capable of reaching totally different levels. Just back in 2018 playoffs he averaged 28 and 7 shooting 57% while locking up Lillard for a full series (swept Portland and held Lillard to 18.5 on 35%FG's for the series).

Richardson isn't putting Lillard in a box and elevating his offense like that.

sixerswillrule
RealGM
And1: 3,592

Post#1905 » by sixerswillrule » Thu Oct 8, 2020 5:43 pm

ankle420breaker wrote:
Mik317 wrote:I love Jrue...I was the "he's only 20 doe" guy afterall but not sure he is the greatest creator guy, no? Feel like he's JRich tier in terms of that.

Respectfully disagree here. I actually like J-Rich, but Holiday is capable of reaching totally different levels. Just back in 2018 playoffs he averaged 28 and 7 shooting 57% while locking up Lillard for a full series (swept Portland and held Lillard to 18.5 on 35%FG's for the series).

Richardson isn't putting Lillard in a box and elevating his offense like that.

Yeah, definitely not close in terms of creating for themselves and teammates. Holiday gets to the rim twice as often.
ProcessDoctor
RealGM

Post#1906 » by ProcessDoctor » Thu Oct 8, 2020 5:56 pm

ankle420breaker wrote:
ProcessDoctor wrote:Acquiring Jrue and JJ is the ultimate redemption move for Brand and the front office. It’s the “run it back” team we were teased, except Jimmy is replaced with another Philly favorite and two-way star in Jrue. Offer everything outside of Ben, Joel, and Matisse.
I'm totally on board, but we'd absolutely have to include Thybulle for them to seriously entertain any offer from us. Holiday should attract interest from several teams.

Would you do it? I worry about how far that would set us back defensively. Jrue and Ben would make us very good, but Matisse would really make us stellar on that end of the floor. Hard to predict where where Joel’s defensive impact will land.

Lowry/Melton/Payne
Maxey/Hield/Downtin
Batum/Oubre/Council
Harris/Covington/Martin
Embiid/Reed/Bamba
ankle420breaker
General Manager

Post#1907 » by ankle420breaker » Thu Oct 8, 2020 6:58 pm

ProcessDoctor wrote:
ankle420breaker wrote:

Would you do it? I worry about how far that would set us back defensively. Jrue and Ben would make us very good, but Matisse would really make us stellar on that end of the floor. Hard to predict where where Joel’s defensive impact will land.
Jrue is one of the few guys I'd reluctantly include Thybulle for. I don't see Embiid aging too well into his 30's and expect we have a shorter window to contend. Thybulle is a great complimentary piece, but Jrue gives us a legit third star.

the_process
RealGM
And1: 8,703

Post#1908 » by the_process » Thu Oct 8, 2020 8:29 pm

51X3RF4N wrote:Draft night trade...

Saddiq Bey falls to #12, we have a trade to announce...

Sacramento sends Buddy Hield, Harrison Barnes and #12 to the Sixers for Al Horford, Josh Richardson, Matisse Thybulle, and #21.

Sixers take Saddiq Bey at #12.

Why? Sacramento wants Thybulle back in any deal involving Hield for Horford, but the Sixers want more value. Barnes fits better than Richardson, and vice versa for the Kings. Sixers demand to swap picks if Thybulle is going back out West.

C- Embiid/Pelle
PF- Harris/Scott
SF- Barnes/Bey/Korkmaz
SG- Hield/Shake/Zhaire
PG- Simmons

Still need to plug some holes, but overall Bey is 2 years younger than Matisse, a much more refined offensive player and fit long term with Simmons, and a bit taller/stronger than Matisse. He fits much better at SF.

Barnes is like a poor man's Harris right now, the two of them together would be like slow death. That's why it's gotta be Harris and Richardson for Barnes and Hield.
davesilver
Junior
And1: 204

Post#1909 » by davesilver » Thu Oct 8, 2020 8:39 pm

ankle420breaker wrote:
ProcessDoctor wrote:
ankle420breaker wrote:I'm totally on board, but we'd absolutely have to include Thybulle for them to seriously entertain any offer from us. Holiday should attract interest from several teams.

Jrue is one of the few guys I'd reluctantly include Thybulle for. I don't see Embiid aging too well into his 30's and expect we have a shorter window to contend. Thybulle is a great complimentary piece, but Jrue gives us a legit third star.

I've been preaching for a Jrue trade forever man. Al, Jrich, Matisse, Zhaire, #21, 2 2nds for Jrue, Redick, Melli.

Al and Jrich would fit beautifully alongside on the Pels' roster: Lonzo - Jrich - BI - Zion - Al. Feels like fair value for the Pelicans, if not an overpay for us. Maybe include Furkan instead of Zhaire for an upgrade in shooting off the bench (ala JJ role).

Jrue - JJ - Tobias - Ben - Embiid
ProcessDoctor
RealGM

Post#1910 » by ProcessDoctor » Thu Oct 8, 2020 9:45 pm

ankle420breaker wrote:
ProcessDoctor wrote:
ankle420breaker wrote:I'm totally on board, but we'd absolutely have to include Thybulle for them to seriously entertain any offer from us. Holiday should attract interest from several teams.

Idk man. Tough call. I’m as big a fan of Jrue as anyone, but trading away our only legit recent pick locked in on a rookie deal makes me uneasy.

Edit: I’d put my foot down with Horford/Richardson/Smith/#21/2022 1st. If they find a better offer, so be it.

Lowry/Melton/Payne
Maxey/Hield/Downtin
Batum/Oubre/Council
Harris/Covington/Martin
Embiid/Reed/Bamba
PhillyNj
Sixth Man
And1: 535

Post#1911 » by PhillyNj » Thu Oct 8, 2020 10:45 pm

the_process wrote:
51X3RF4N wrote:Draft night trade...

Saddiq Bey falls to #12, we have a trade to announce...

Sacramento sends Buddy Hield, Harrison Barnes and #12 to the Sixers for Al Horford, Josh Richardson, Matisse Thybulle, and #21.

Sixers take Saddiq Bey at #12.

Why? Sacramento wants Thybulle back in any deal involving Hield for Horford, but the Sixers want more value. Barnes fits better than Richardson, and vice versa for the Kings. Sixers demand to swap picks if Thybulle is going back out West.

C- Embiid/Pelle
PF- Harris/Scott
SF- Barnes/Bey/Korkmaz
SG- Hield/Shake/Zhaire
PG- Simmons

Still need to plug some holes, but overall Bey is 2 years younger than Matisse, a much more refined offensive player and fit long term with Simmons, and a bit taller/stronger than Matisse. He fits much better at SF.

Barnes is like a poor man's Harris right now, the two of them together would be like slow death. That's why it's gotta be Harris and Richardson for Barnes and Hield.

Richardson is better than Hield and Harris is better than Barnes. So what’s the incentive to make this trade?
You to make trades?
youngcrev
RealGM
And1: 8,446

Post#1912 » by youngcrev » Fri Oct 9, 2020 3:54 pm

Josh Richardson to GSW
#34, Mike Scott to OKC
Dennis Schroder, Eric Paschall GSW '21 1st to PHI

The Warriors use their T.E. and lesser assets to add a quality wing.

The Thunder cut about 11M off their cap and pick up an early 2nd for Schroder.

The Sixers get a starting caliber PG and a couple of assets for Josh.
SparksFly87
Assistant Coach
And1: 395

Post#1913 » by SparksFly87 » Fri Oct 9, 2020 9:00 pm

I want to see a radical set of moves to give Embiid and Simmons the best chance to succeed.

Tobias for Hield and Bjelica.
Horford,JRich,Zhiare, OKC 1st and 2 2nds for Jrue and Redick.

Embiid/Bjelica / Pelle
Simmons / Scott / —-
Thybulle/ another vet def/ Korkmaz / ugly Kevin Durant boi
Hield/ Redick
Jrue/ Shake

Guards that can create, shot, score and give our stars as much space as possible.
VDT
Analyst
And1: 2,106

Post#1914 » by VDT » Fri Oct 9, 2020 9:10 pm

Hield cant create and Jrue is mediocre at it.

This team lacks really a perimeter threat.

I also struggle to see Simmons role in the half court. They better have some good idea and not have him be a roleplayer in the half court because his value will tank.

Still, my first choice, if available, is to go big with a Harden for Simmons based trade.

If that's not available try and get Paul for Horford+fillers + a pick.

If that's not available, just try to trade Horford for something we can use and try to get some underrated players.
ExplosionsInDaSky
RealGM
And1: 4,458

Post#1915 » by ExplosionsInDaSky » Fri Oct 9, 2020 10:02 pm

I still say that either CJ Mcollum, Dinwiddie, or Caris Levert are our best "realistic" trade options this offseason. Either one of those three should be something the Old Chevy should look into.
ProcessDoctor
RealGM

Post#1916 » by ProcessDoctor » Fri Oct 9, 2020 10:40 pm

BKN out: Dinwiddie, Prince, #19
BKN in: Oladipo, Korkmaz

IND out: Oladipo, McDermott
IND in: Richardson, Prince, Smith, #19, #34

PHI out: Richardson, Smith, Korkmaz, #34
PHI in: Dinwiddie, McDermott

Followed by Horford for Gordon + Tucker

Dinwiddie(32)/Gordon(16)
Milton(24)/Thybulle(16)/Gordon(8)
Harris(20)/Tucker(20)/Thybulle(8)
Simmons(34)/Harris(14)
Embiid(30)/MLE(18)

Lowry/Melton/Payne
Maxey/Hield/Downtin
Batum/Oubre/Council
Harris/Covington/Martin
Embiid/Reed/Bamba
Aussiepiston1
Bench Warmer
And1: 278

Post#1917 » by Aussiepiston1 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:12 am

I think our best bet will be the knicks trading for CP3 and Horford to play alongside RJ, Randle and Knox.
We can steal away Schroeder and Bullock while the thunder get expirings and some future protected firsts from us and the knicks.
Schroeder
Jrich
Simmons
Harris
Embiid
ExplosionsInDaSky
RealGM
And1: 4,458

Post#1918 » by ExplosionsInDaSky » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:49 am

Aussiepiston1 wrote:I think our best bet will be the knicks trading for CP3 and Horford to play alongside RJ, Randle and Knox.
We can steal away Schroeder and Bullock while the thunder get expirings and some future protected firsts from us and the knicks.
Schroeder
Jrich
Simmons
Harris
Embiid

I wouldn't touch Dennis Schroeder with a ten foot cattle prod. That's just me though. Other people here may love the guy.
Aussiepiston1
Bench Warmer
And1: 278

Post#1919 » by Aussiepiston1 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:43 am

ExplosionsInDaSky wrote:
Aussiepiston1 wrote:I think our best bet will be the knicks trading for CP3 and Horford to play alongside RJ, Randle and Knox.
Schroeder
Jrich
Simmons
Harris
Embiid

I wouldn't touch Dennis Schroeder with a ten foot cattle prod. That's just me though. Other people here may love the guy.

Fair enough what about this instead https://tradenba.com/trades/eDlHPc9Mx
sixers hoops
Senior Mod - 76ers
Senior Mod - 76ers
And1: 3,057

Post#1920 » by sixers hoops » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:36 pm

ExplosionsInDaSky wrote:I still say that either CJ Mcollum, Dinwiddie, or Caris Levert are our best "realistic" trade options this offseason. Either one of those three should be something the Old Chevy should look into.

I wonder how realistic Levert would be for a package not including Simmons or Embiid. I don’t see a real fit trade wise.

Return to Philadelphia 76ers