Assistant Coach
And1: 655

Re: Hawks Offseason Officially Begins 

Post#41 » by D21 » Mon Nov 9, 2020 3:40 pm

Jamaaliver wrote:
Atlanta Hawks: 4 trade candidates to target with the No. 6 overall draft pick

Buddy Hield
Spoiler:
A potential option that the Atlanta Hawks could target by offering up the No. 6 overall pick in the 2020 NBA Draft happens to be Buddy Hield of the Sacramento Kings. Coming off somewhat of a disappointing season with the Kings, in which he lost his starting spot, Hield could emerge as a trade target for many teams in search of scoring and shooting.

Hield could join Trae Young to create one of the best shooting backcourts in the Eastern Conference. In a “disappointing” season, Hield still managed to average 19 points, five rebounds, and three assists on 43 percent shooting from the field and 39 percent shooting from 3-point range.

You can make the case that Hield has proven that he can’t be a No. 1 option in today’s NBA and that’s OK. He wouldn’t be asked to be that for the Hawks and could play off both Trae Young and John Collins on the offensive end. If you have questions about this duo’s defensive capabilities, that’s perfectly fine. But there’s no question that they’d be explosive on the offensive end.
Victor Oladipo
Spoiler:
Victor Oladipo is an interesting name to keep an eye on if you’re an Atlanta Hawks fan. I would have a concern that the No. 6 overall pick would be too much value to give up in a potential trade for Oladipo, especially considering that he’d essentially be a rental, but perhaps it’s something that could be worked out in discussions.

Even though Oladipo hasn’t looked like his former All-Star self, assuming that he can get to at least 90 percent of his former self, he can be a really good player for the Hawks. He’s a good 3-point shooter, a good playmaker, and a great defender on the wing. He checks all the boxes for a player you want to stick next to Trae Young in the lineup.

A combo of Trae Young and Victor Oladipo could present one of the best duos in the Eastern Conference, too. Is it enough to get them over the hump and in the playoffs? I’m not sure (and a lot would depend on the health of Oladipo) but it’s certainly better than what they have now.
Jrue Holiday
Spoiler:
Much like trading for Victor Oladipo, I’m not sure if the No. 6 overall pick in the 2020 NBA Draft would be considered “too much” for another potential rental. This time, Jrue Holiday who is reportedly being shopped by the New Orleans Pelicans.

That aside, the fit seems to work with Holiday. His skill-set is ideal to stick next to Trae Young, as Holiday is another veteran “star” that can score, distribute, and defend at a high level. Holiday has played both guard positions over the course of his career and would be a great compliment to this roster.

If he proves to be a great fit with this team, the Hawks could always try to extend Holiday beyond this season and hope he takes the long-term security. The fact that Holiday would be viewed more as a rental than as a long-term play would be the concern here.

Though, if both sides could come to an under-the-table agreement, perhaps this is something that could work out.
DeMar DeRozan
Spoiler:
For what the Atlanta Hawks could be looking for on the open market, DeMar DeRozan could be an interesting option. I am not sure what the San Antonio Spurs would be looking for in a potential trade, but if the Hawks are willing to go all-in on the thought of adding another scoring option next to Trae Young and John Collins, there might not be a better option on the open market.

With that said, I still have my doubts about how DeRozan would fit on this team. He isn’t a great 3-point shooter and even though he has grown as a playmaker over the last few years of his career, he’d have to play off-ball a lot with Young and I’m not sure how effective he’d be.

His potential concerning fit on offense coupled with the fact that he leaves much to be desired on the defensive end makes me question how this would work even more. While the idea of adding a piece such as DeMar DeRozan would make some sense theoretically, I have my doubts about the big-picture fit.
Sir Charles in Charge

The first three are 50/50 on my list depending on trade details, 50/50 because I have doubt that their impact won't be as high as their salaries, but DeRozan is 100% no for all the reasons I already detailed
HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 7,901

Post#42 » by HMFFL » Mon Nov 9, 2020 4:43 pm

Teams planning sign-and-trade offers for Davis Bertans

The Washington Wizards have made re-signing forward Davis Bertans their No. 1 offseason goal, but if they can’t pull it off, they may have another option instead of letting him go outright. Multiple teams without the cap room to sign Bertans are preparing to make sign-and-trade offers in free agency, NBC Sports Washington has learned. That is in addition to the teams that have the cap room to fit his salary without a trade.

The teams were not specified, though one source said there are two Eastern Conference teams and one from the West who are interested in sign-and-trade scenarios involving Bertans. That is along with at least three teams – the Hawks, Knicks and Suns included – expected to target Bertans early in free agency using their cap room, as NBC Sports Washington previously reported. Though the teams looking at a sign-and-trade are not known, the dots could possibly be connected to those who were interested in Bertans before the trade deadline. That list included the Celtics, Lakers and Nuggets.

– via Chase Hughes @ NBC Sports

Sent from my SM-N975U using RealGM mobile app
raleigh
Head Coach
And1: 503

Post#43 » by raleigh » Mon Nov 9, 2020 9:51 pm

excuse me if I seriously doubt that their sources are quite so well-informed as they want to believe they are

I've always found that to be a lesser issue. (It's offseason fodder, worst case scenario). What's the real issue is that these kinds of information leaks are usually outdated.

Frankly, a good knowledge of team contract obligations can allow you to infer a good deal of the speculation anyway.
_s_t_u_r_t_
Veteran
And1: 723

Post#44 » by _s_t_u_r_t_ » Mon Nov 9, 2020 11:51 pm

Um. Not sure about that. If it's any issue at all, it's innately a greater issue... almost none of these "insider" reports ever actually come to fruition. So, what's worse... half-baked speculation that is timely, or good information that is stale a few days or weeks?

And regardless... annoying.
raleigh
Head Coach
And1: 503

Post#45 » by raleigh » Mon Nov 9, 2020 11:58 pm

_s_t_u_r_t_ wrote:So, what's worse... half-baked speculation that is timely, or good information that is stale a few days or weeks?

Obviously, the former.
Jamaaliver
Forum Mod - Hawks
Forum Mod - Hawks
And1: 14,372

Post#46 » by Jamaaliver » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:29 am

The 5 NBA Teams Best Positioned to Win 2020 Offseason

Atlanta Hawks

No team has more cap space than the Atlanta Hawks, who could have up to $42.9 million in spending power at their disposal this offseason.

Even with a weak free-agent class, that mountain of space is a formidable tool. The Hawks don't necessarily have to spend it on new signees, either. They could trade for a disgruntled star with a massive salary and simply take him into all that room.

John Collins' cap hit is only $4.1 million for 2020-21. There's no current indication Atlanta intends to part with a 23-year-old power forward who just averaged 21.6 points and 10.1 rebounds while drilling 40.1 percent of his threes, but if the organization wants to avoid overpaying on a rookie extension down the road, it could easily swap him for a king's ransom from a team looking to add young talent and cut costs—which is basically every team.

The Hawks have interest in shopping their No. 6 pick in the 2020 draft, hopefully for immediate help in their quest to make the playoffs. That stance suggests Atlanta wouldn't want to take on another team's bad money with draft picks attached as sweeteners. The Hawks still have the option to go that route, which speaks to their extreme flexibility.

It feels a little early for the Hawks to be prioritizing a playoff trip, as Trae Young is only 22. We shouldn't rule out a series of hasty, win-now decisions turning a potential dream offseason into a nightmare. But the Hawks have the means to improve themselves in every conceivable fashion—via trade, free agency and the draft. That's tough to top.
Bleacher Report
HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#47 » by HMFFL » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:33 am

The NBA and NBPA have reached an agreement on the amended CBA and NBA Free Agency will start on Nov. 20 at 6 p.m.

The NBA Draft is happening on Nov. 18 and then free agency will immediately follow leading up to the start of the season on Dec. 22. It's going to be a crazy month leading up to the start of the new season, but it's an 'all systems go' situation for a 72-game season. 

SOURCE: Adrian Wojnarowski on Twitter

Nov 10, 2020, 12:08 AM ET

Spud2nique
General Manager
And1: 5,135

Post#48 » by Spud2nique » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:35 am

HMFFL wrote:The NBA and NBPA have reached an agreement on the amended CBA and NBA Free Agency will start on Nov. 20 at 6 p.m.

The NBA Draft is happening on Nov. 18 and then free agency will immediately follow leading up to the start of the season on Dec. 22. It's going to be a crazy month leading up to the start of the new season, but it's an 'all systems go' situation for a 72-game season. 

SOURCE: Adrian Wojnarowski on Twitter

Nov 10, 2020, 12:08 AM ET

Here we go!!!! :rockon: :clap:
Jamaaliver
Forum Mod - Hawks
Forum Mod - Hawks

Post#49 » by Jamaaliver » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:27 pm

All-Star trades, the NBA draft and everything else to watch this offseason

The assumption has been that teams angling for the big score face a choice: acquire Holiday or Oladipo now, or wait for Bradley Beal and risk losing out on everyone. The bidding for Holiday and Beal figures to center on Denver, Golden State, and Brooklyn -- and to some extent Atlanta, Miami, and Dallas. The Hawks might try nabbing Holiday using their No. 6 pick -- which they would be open to trading for veteran help, per several sources -- but I don't see that alone getting it done. Would they attach one of their young wings?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
VanVleet's only 26, and he's really good. Atlanta is armed with oodles of cap space, hunting veterans and defense around Trae Young. VanVleet has plenty of experience playing off the ball...would the Hawks outbid Toronto for his services?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You can concoct fun Gobert trades with Boston (Marcus Smart, Robert Williams III, and picks), Atlanta, Sacramento, Washington, Brooklyn, and even the LA Clippers (with Ivica Zubac going back to Utah), but I'm not sure how realistic they are. For one, Utah will need a quality starting center back or risk imploding on defense. Several teams are wary of Gobert's next deal.

As Bobby Marks and I discussed on the Lowe Post last week, there is smoke around Gordon Hayward's situation; Hayward holds a $34 million player option for next season. That is a lot to turn down. Boston considers Hayward hugely valuable. The Celtics are also facing a luxury tax crunch once Jayson Tatum signs his max extension. Hayward opting in and then leaving in free agency might be more palatable than an opt-in-and-trade scenario that brings back another big long-term salary. Would Hayward opt out and sign with one of the cap room teams -- almost all of which are bad?
ESPN Insider
Spud2nique
General Manager

Post#50 » by Spud2nique » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:47 pm

Jamaaliver wrote:
All-Star trades, the NBA draft and everything else to watch this offseason

The assumption has been that teams angling for the big score face a choice: acquire Holiday or Oladipo now, or wait for Bradley Beal and risk losing out on everyone. The bidding for Holiday and Beal figures to center on Denver, Golden State, and Brooklyn -- and to some extent Atlanta, Miami, and Dallas. The Hawks might try nabbing Holiday using their No. 6 pick -- which they would be open to trading for veteran help, per several sources -- but I don't see that alone getting it done. Would they attach one of their young wings?

VanVleet's only 26, and he's really good. Atlanta is armed with oodles of cap space, hunting veterans and defense around Trae Young. VanVleet has plenty of experience playing off the ball...would the Hawks outbid Toronto for his services?

You can concoct fun Gobert trades with Boston (Marcus Smart, Robert Williams III, and picks), Atlanta, Sacramento, Washington, Brooklyn, and even the LA Clippers (with Ivica Zubac going back to Utah), but I'm not sure how realistic they are. For one, Utah will need a quality starting center back or risk imploding on defense. Several teams are wary of Gobert's next deal.

As Bobby Marks and I discussed on the Lowe Post last week, there is smoke around Gordon Hayward's situation; Hayward holds a $34 million player option for next season. That is a lot to turn down. Boston considers Hayward hugely valuable. The Celtics are also facing a luxury tax crunch once Jayson Tatum signs his max extension. Hayward opting in and then leaving in free agency might be more palatable than an opt-in-and-trade scenario that brings back another big long-term salary. Would Hayward opt out and sign with one of the cap room teams -- almost all of which are bad?
ESPN Insider

Did we trade for Capela to flip him? Watch a blockbuster take place.

Hawks get: Draymond Klay #2

Warriors get: Collins Capela #6 Hunter OKC 2021

Spud: :ouch: :ouch: :waaa:
Jamaaliver
Forum Mod - Hawks
Forum Mod - Hawks

Post#51 » by Jamaaliver » Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:18 pm

NBA’s Flattened Salary Cap Has Atlanta Hawks Poised To Soar

In 2016, the Golden State Warriors took advantage of an unprecedented salary-cap spike to sign Kevin Durant in free agency and cement themselves as a dynasty.

Four years later, the Atlanta Hawks are positioned to exploit a similarly unique salary-cap situation. According to Keith Smith of Yahoo Sports, the Hawks are now only one of six teams that could have meaningful cap space this offseason. Other teams will largely be limited to some version of the mid-level exception.

Read on Twitter

Armed with a projected $44-plus million in spending room, the Hawks could be the offseason's biggest buyer if so desired. However, Hawks general manager Travis Schlenk told reporters in June that he doesn't necessarily feel the pressure to blow through that cap space right away.

...Schlenk said in April that he wants to add players on the same developmental timeline as All-Star point guard Trae Young and the rest of the Hawks' young core.

If the Hawks can't pry away one of the biggest free-agent prizes, they could instead bargain-hunt. [T]he Hawks could float slightly higher offers to entice free agents to look their way. That might not be enough to lure Bertans or Grant, but it could land them another sharpshooter like Joe Harris or a versatile forward such as Dario Saric.

The Hawks also could decide to eschew free agency and turn their attention to the trade market, leveraging their cap space to accept salary dumps or lopsided trades. If the New Orleans Pelicans decided to move on from Jrue Holiday, for instance, the Hawks could absorb his contract into their cap room without having to send back a roughly equivalent amount of salary.
Spoiler:
John Collins becomes eligible for an extension this offseason, while Young and Kevin Huerter will following the 2020-21 season. Having those three along with De'Andre Hunter and Cam Reddish on rookie contracts gives the Hawks a ton of financial flexibility at the moment, but that won't last forever. The Hawks could attempt to leverage the NBA's pandemic-related financial crunch in extension talks with Collins this offseason, getting him to bite at long-term security in exchange for a below-max deal. But regardless of whether they agree to terms with him or allow him to become a restricted free agent next summer, their wealth of cap space will disappear once Young's extension begins in July 2022.
Even if the Hawks don't make big moves this offseason, they should be far more competitive next year. But the next few weeks may represent their best opportunity to build out Young's supporting cast and position themselves for a surge up the Eastern Conference standings.
Forbes.com
Spud2nique
General Manager

Post#52 » by Spud2nique » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:12 pm

Jamaaliver wrote:
NBA’s Flattened Salary Cap Has Atlanta Hawks Poised To Soar

In 2016, the Golden State Warriors took advantage of an unprecedented salary-cap spike to sign Kevin Durant in free agency and cement themselves as a dynasty.

Four years later, the Atlanta Hawks are positioned to exploit a similarly unique salary-cap situation. According to Keith Smith of Yahoo Sports, the Hawks are now only one of six teams that could have meaningful cap space this offseason. Other teams will largely be limited to some version of the mid-level exception.

Read on Twitter

Armed with a projected $44-plus million in spending room, the Hawks could be the offseason's biggest buyer if so desired. However, Hawks general manager Travis Schlenk told reporters in June that he doesn't necessarily feel the pressure to blow through that cap space right away.

...Schlenk said in April that he wants to add players on the same developmental timeline as All-Star point guard Trae Young and the rest of the Hawks' young core.

If the Hawks can't pry away one of the biggest free-agent prizes, they could instead bargain-hunt. [T]he Hawks could float slightly higher offers to entice free agents to look their way. That might not be enough to lure Bertans or Grant, but it could land them another sharpshooter like Joe Harris or a versatile forward such as Dario Saric.

The Hawks also could decide to eschew free agency and turn their attention to the trade market, leveraging their cap space to accept salary dumps or lopsided trades. If the New Orleans Pelicans decided to move on from Jrue Holiday, for instance, the Hawks could absorb his contract into their cap room without having to send back a roughly equivalent amount of salary.
Spoiler:
John Collins becomes eligible for an extension this offseason, while Young and Kevin Huerter will following the 2020-21 season. Having those three along with De'Andre Hunter and Cam Reddish on rookie contracts gives the Hawks a ton of financial flexibility at the moment, but that won't last forever. The Hawks could attempt to leverage the NBA's pandemic-related financial crunch in extension talks with Collins this offseason, getting him to bite at long-term security in exchange for a below-max deal. But regardless of whether they agree to terms with him or allow him to become a restricted free agent next summer, their wealth of cap space will disappear once Young's extension begins in July 2022.
Even if the Hawks don't make big moves this offseason, they should be far more competitive next year. But the next few weeks may represent their best opportunity to build out Young's supporting cast and position themselves for a surge up the Eastern Conference standings.
Forbes.com

The like was for the fact the we got a spike to spend
not for the Holiday acquisition.
HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#53 » by HMFFL » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:56 pm

Another report today:

According to Marc Stein of the New York Times, the Hawks "have emerged as a potential trade destination for New Orleans' Jrue Holiday in multi-team trade scenarios that would involve Atlanta's No. 6 pick.

It's no secret that the Hawks are shopping the No. 6 pick as they'd like to upgrade their roster with a veteran to help them make the playoffs. The Pelicans have been reluctant to talk about Jrue in the past, but Shams Charania of The Athletic reported on Nov. 4 that they are "openly" discussing trades as Stan Van Gundy wants to hand the keys of the offense to Lonzo Ball. Holiday would be an excellent fit alongside Trae Young because he could cover for his defensive flaws, and he should be reasonable in trade talks as he enters the final year of his deal -- Holiday is expected to decline his $27 million option for 2021-22 and become a free agent after this season.

SOURCE: Marc Stein on Twitter

Nov 11, 2020, 11:34 AM ET

jayu70
RealGM
And1: 11,869

Post#54 » by jayu70 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:58 pm

HMFFL wrote:Another report today:

According to Marc Stein of the New York Times, the Hawks "have emerged as a potential trade destination for New Orleans' Jrue Holiday in multi-team trade scenarios that would involve Atlanta's No. 6 pick.

It's no secret that the Hawks are shopping the No. 6 pick as they'd like to upgrade their roster with a veteran to help them make the playoffs. The Pelicans have been reluctant to talk about Jrue in the past, but Shams Charania of The Athletic reported on Nov. 4 that they are "openly" discussing trades as Stan Van Gundy wants to hand the keys of the offense to Lonzo Ball. Holiday would be an excellent fit alongside Trae Young because he could cover for his defensive flaws, and he should be reasonable in trade talks as he enters the final year of his deal -- Holiday is expected to decline his $27 million option for 2021-22 and become a free agent after this season.

SOURCE: Marc Stein on Twitter

Nov 11, 2020, 11:34 AM ET

Read on Twitter
?s=20
D21
Assistant Coach
And1: 655

Post#55 » by D21 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:47 pm

The more I think about it, the more I see a better choice in targeting Rubio than Holiday.
17M per year for 2 years, instead of 26M and a potential 27M... leave more cap room, and would improve defense on PG as Trae backup but could also play with him, and let enjoy the assists party for 48 minutes ;-)

Another target : Patty Mills, but he only has 13M left this season
_s_t_u_r_t_
Veteran

Post#56 » by _s_t_u_r_t_ » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:46 am

Kirschner (as-of 11-11)

Smokescreen season is in full effect. Rumors are flying everywhere, and it’s hard to discern what is real and what is flat-out false this time of year. It’s especially difficult this year with the NBA Draft and free agency starting in the same week.... With one week to go before the Nov. 18 draft, here’s what I’ve heard about where the Hawks stand:

I was told, however, that if the draft were today, the Hawks would make the pick rather than trading it. That could change when the transaction window opens for deals and teams get antsy, but that’s where things stand right now. The Hawks feel comfortable being at No. 6.... Barring something unforeseen, Avdija seems unlikely to be available at No. 6, according to league sources... Just from reading between the lines of my conversations, it does seem that the preference — if it came down to a situation where Avdija was off the board and wasn’t an option — is Haliburton over Okongwu. Either way, one of the Hawks’ top options should be available if they stay at No. 6... There’s some belief that Okoro has similar qualities to what the Hawks already have on the roster, while Vassell has some in the building who really like him and others who are on the opposite end of the spectrum. I’ve heard from other teams that Okoro is slipping a bit and could go outside of the top 10, which is where The Athletic’s John Hollinger projected him in his latest intel-filled mock draft... If the Hawks were going to select a big man, it would be Okongwu. There has been some buzz about French guard Killian Hayes as an option, but it doesn’t sound realistic right now. They do think he’s good, but Hayes is viewed as more of a lead guard who will need the ball in his hands. That’s why Haliburton makes more sense as the combo-guard option because he can have equal success with or without the ball.... The Hawks do need a backup power forward... As far as other prospects, we haven’t mentioned those projected to be taken in the teens. I haven’t heard one player the Hawks are truly interested in. There’s a big step down from the prospects mentioned above and those not listed... They haven’t had their major meeting where they thoroughly discuss who should be the pick, a session that normally involves many arguments among people vouching for various prospects.

Primary takeaway from all of that: Kirschner's sources appear to be inclined to believe that a player who is or who possesses a skill set similar to that of a Haliburton is at or near the top of the priority/shopping list for the off-season.

And, a player who is or who holds a skill set similar to Okongwu is at or near the top of the priority/shopping list for the off-season.

So, the next natural question is, of those free agents on the market, who seems to offer something similar to Haliburton and Okongwu?
Spud2nique
General Manager

Post#57 » by Spud2nique » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:56 am

Keep 6 pick Okongwu. The end.
_s_t_u_r_t_
Veteran

Post#58 » by _s_t_u_r_t_ » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:36 am

_s_t_u_r_t_ wrote:Kirschner (as-of 11-11)

Smokescreen season is in full effect. Rumors are flying everywhere, and it’s hard to discern what is real and what is flat-out false this time of year. It’s especially difficult this year with the NBA Draft and free agency starting in the same week.... With one week to go before the Nov. 18 draft, here’s what I’ve heard about where the Hawks stand:

I was told, however, that if the draft were today, the Hawks would make the pick rather than trading it. That could change when the transaction window opens for deals and teams get antsy, but that’s where things stand right now. The Hawks feel comfortable being at No. 6.... Barring something unforeseen, Avdija seems unlikely to be available at No. 6, according to league sources... Just from reading between the lines of my conversations, it does seem that the preference — if it came down to a situation where Avdija was off the board and wasn’t an option — is Haliburton over Okongwu. Either way, one of the Hawks’ top options should be available if they stay at No. 6... There’s some belief that Okoro has similar qualities to what the Hawks already have on the roster, while Vassell has some in the building who really like him and others who are on the opposite end of the spectrum. I’ve heard from other teams that Okoro is slipping a bit and could go outside of the top 10, which is where The Athletic’s John Hollinger projected him in his latest intel-filled mock draft... If the Hawks were going to select a big man, it would be Okongwu. There has been some buzz about French guard Killian Hayes as an option, but it doesn’t sound realistic right now. They do think he’s good, but Hayes is viewed as more of a lead guard who will need the ball in his hands. That’s why Haliburton makes more sense as the combo-guard option because he can have equal success with or without the ball.... The Hawks do need a backup power forward... As far as other prospects, we haven’t mentioned those projected to be taken in the teens. I haven’t heard one player the Hawks are truly interested in. There’s a big step down from the prospects mentioned above and those not listed... They haven’t had their major meeting where they thoroughly discuss who should be the pick, a session that normally involves many arguments among people vouching for various prospects.

Primary takeaway from all of that: Kirschner's sources appear to be inclined to believe that a player who is or who possesses a skill set similar to that of a Haliburton is at or near the top of the priority/shopping list for the off-season.

And, a player who is or who holds a skill set similar to Okongwu is at or near the top of the priority/shopping list for the off-season.

So, the next natural question is, of those free agents on the market, who seems to offer something similar to Haliburton and Okongwu?

One fan's answers:

1) No free agent offers something similar to Haliburton.

2) Christian Wood is what Okongwu would love to become.

3) Interestingly, a potential FA named Haywood actually combines skill sets of all. On offense, he can be the ball handler and set up for 3s from the wing. He's also a post-up threat on the block. On defense, he can and has taken the other team's PF with some regularity.

If you ended up with all three... Haliburton, Wood and Haywood... that's a damn good haul on its own. It won't happen. But I'm just sayin.
Spud2nique
General Manager

Post#59 » by Spud2nique » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:55 am

I’m sorry but Okongwu is already ahead of Christian Wood to me and if he’s not there he will be in a year.

DRAFT ONYEKA!
Spud2nique
General Manager

Post#60 » by Spud2nique » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:56 pm

T minus 25 hours before we get some action.

Read on Twitter
?s=20

Return to Atlanta Hawks