NBA 2020 Draft Prospects Thread

Moderators: FJS, Inigo Montoya

Catchall
RealGM
And1: 10,254

Re: NBA 2020 Draft Prospects Thread 

Post#501 » by Catchall » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:27 pm

remi_222 wrote:Maledon would be the perfect fit ! Doesnt need to create for his own offense with Donovan next to him, french mentor as Gobert, can def 1 and 2 , and would be very good shooter with the space created by donovan !

Maledon would play a George Hill-type role, but he's got to learn to play defense.
He/Him, Dude, Bro, Bruh
Hoops Addict
Sixth Man
And1: 164

Post#502 » by Hoops Addict » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:30 pm

NBA draft has us taking Vernon Carey

I like Maledon,,,,wish Maxey or Cole Anthony would slip. My goal is to get a big point guard, which would be complimentary to Mitchell.
Rubio was big and could defend, which was complimentary to Mitchell.

https://www.nbadraft.net/players/vernon-carey/
stitches
RealGM
And1: 6,811

Post#503 » by stitches » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:57 am

Anthony Edward said on an ESPN interview that he’s still 'not really into' basketball and prefers NFL because ‘you can do anything on the field’. Like WTF? How stupid are those players? He's about to get tens of millions of dollars and he does this on the eve of the draft? How do you draft him top 3 now? Is he trying to tank his stock?
stitches
RealGM

Post#504 » by stitches » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:24 am

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter
?
Read on Twitter

Lol... #LockeWatch is in FULL effect. I would be shocked if we don't draft him.
Inigo Montoya
Forum Mod - Jazz
Forum Mod - Jazz
And1: 7,465

Post#505 » by Inigo Montoya » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:52 pm

stitches wrote:Anthony Edward said on an ESPN interview that he’s still 'not really into' basketball and prefers NFL because ‘you can do anything on the field’. Like WTF? How stupid are those players? He's about to get tens of millions of dollars and he does this on the eve of the draft? How do you draft him top 3 now? Is he trying to tank his stock?

He's going to be drafted in the top 3 anyway and at worst won't slip beyond 5 and even that's a stretch, so he can afford to say whatever he wants and still get drafted very high and make millions. It's only stupid if he can't get away with saying what he said, but he can, so I suppose you can say it's more like arrogance and an FU attitude in that he can say whatever he wants without any real consequences.
Draft Nate Wolters - FAILED
Keep Nate Wolters - FAILED
KqWIN wrote:Why are we talking about Middleton, Harris, and Porter?

The real decision the Jazz FO is making is between Continuity, Cap Flexibility, and Cash Considerations.
KqWIN
RealGM
And1: 6,360

Post#506 » by KqWIN » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:27 pm

stitches wrote:Anthony Edward said on an ESPN interview that he’s still 'not really into' basketball and prefers NFL because ‘you can do anything on the field’. Like WTF? How stupid are those players? He's about to get tens of millions of dollars and he does this on the eve of the draft? How do you draft him top 3 now? Is he trying to tank his stock?

I legitimately think he doesn’t like basketball and doesn’t care. Givony was saying some things about his background and said, “he’s been bought and sold at every stage in his life”...Yeah it’s really dumb to say that out loud and probably even more dumb to draft him top 3...but to me it looks like a kid who was taken advantage of and has grown to hate the game.
stitches
RealGM

Post#507 » by stitches » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:37 pm

KqWIN wrote:

I legitimately think he doesn’t like basketball and doesn’t care. Givony was saying some things about his background and said, “he’s been bought and sold at every stage in his life”...Yeah it’s really dumb to say that out loud and probably even more dumb to draft him top 3...but to me it looks like a kid who was taken advantage of and has grown to hate the game.

When you put it like this it's more sad than stupid indeed. :(

Return to Utah Jazz