ImageImageImageImageImage

Around the NBA IV

Moderators: Sleepy51, Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose

TB
General Manager
And1: 1,125

Re: Around the NBA IV 

Post#1401 » by TB » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:59 pm

freypies wrote:Haliburton on this team would already be the 3rd best player after Steph and Draymond. He is so damn good.

Im so sad Haliburton isn't on our team. He may be the best player in this draft. Luckily, Wiseman may end up the most impactful just because of his combo of size and skill.
Little Digger
Head Coach
And1: 2,710

Post#1402 » by Little Digger » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:22 pm

I’d take Wiseman over anybody drafted in not only this years draft , but last years too

And I love everything about Haliburton..

I’m afraid Zion is too fat to last ..

Does anybody love listening to Kendrick Perkins talk hoops as much as I do..Loved him as a player during the Celtics run and even more now ..
ILOVEIT—Good 'ol Bob. Two things that will survive the next apocalypse - Cockroaches and Fitz.
killmongrel
Veteran
And1: 1,276

Post#1403 » by killmongrel » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:21 pm

Little Digger wrote:I’d take Wiseman over anybody drafted in not only this years draft , but last years too

And I love everything about Haliburton..

I’m afraid Zion is too fat to last ..

Does anybody love listening to Kendrick Perkins talk hoops as much as I do..Loved him as a player during the Celtics run and even more now ..

Kendrick is an asshat. But yeah, Zion is too fat and it seems like he might fizzle out really quick.
wco81
RealGM
And1: 9,136

Post#1404 » by wco81 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:50 am

Kyrie going to take all the big shots in the 4th quarter.

He was like 3-16 and then he got hot, scored like 15 points in the 4th quarter.

KD was a spectator like the rest of the Nets.

At OKC, Westbrook took too many big shots. At GSW, Curry got too much credit.

Now he's playing second fiddle to Kyrie.
Hopper15
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 274

Post#1405 » by Hopper15 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:54 am

LaMelo on triple double watch.
Little Digger
Head Coach

Post#1406 » by Little Digger » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:27 am

“If you have a player like LaMelo , your team is always going to be better..as active as he is defensively and always pushing the ball ahead in transition like he does.” -Rick Carlisle-
ILOVEIT—Good 'ol Bob. Two things that will survive the next apocalypse - Cockroaches and Fitz.
Little Digger
Head Coach

Post#1407 » by Little Digger » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:58 am

Miles Bridges was the best player on the floor in that Charlotte game
B-King
Rookie
And1: 203

Post#1408 » by B-King » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:16 am

Bridges is becoming a beast and Rozier has been hot. LaMelo had his best game as a pro. At the end of the year Charlotte will be slightly better than last year and maybe fighting for an 8 seed.
Old_Blue
Starter
And1: 790

Post#1409 » by Old_Blue » Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:58 am

Anyone else notice that Julius Randle is having a helluva start to his season?
GSWFan1994 wrote:I saw signs of David Robinson, Anthony Davis, Chris Bosh & Kevin Garnett while watching Wiseman.
Coxy
RealGM
And1: 14,635

Post#1410 » by Coxy » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:00 am

Old_Blue wrote:Anyone else notice that Julius Randle is having a helluva start to his season?

It’s not surprising to me. He was always immensely talented, in the Draymond mold but even more skilled. The problem was between the ears. This is a short but eye opening start for him, but let’s see him do this for an extended period.
Quazza
Head Coach
And1: 1,727

Post#1411 » by Quazza » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:51 pm

B-King wrote:Bridges is becoming a beast and Rozier has been hot. LaMelo had his best game as a pro. At the end of the year Charlotte will be slightly better than last year and maybe fighting for an 8 seed.

Both Bridges Boiz look excellent right now
KevinMcreynolds wrote:BIG DICK BOB DOIN WORK

KGdaBom wrote:You can go back and read every post I made. Never said one bad thing about one person until Coxy came up with his Vagiclean comment
Old_Blue
Starter
And1: 790

Post#1412 » by Old_Blue » Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:35 pm

Chris Boucher is blowing up in Toronto. It's an organizational embarrassment that he was given exactly one minute of playing time with Golden State.
GSWFan1994 wrote:I saw signs of David Robinson, Anthony Davis, Chris Bosh & Kevin Garnett while watching Wiseman.
marthafokker
General Manager
And1: 828

Post#1413 » by marthafokker » Fri Jan 1, 2021 1:25 am

Ilovethebay wrote:
marthafokker wrote:Siakam looks like Batum's pockets being too heavy from his contract to perform.

Wiggins looks like a bargain now.

Over react much.

Over react now?
TB wrote:
We finally have a team for Nellie.... bring the old drunk back.
Ilovethebay
Senior
And1: 166

Post#1414 » by Ilovethebay » Fri Jan 1, 2021 2:22 am

marthafokker wrote:
Ilovethebay wrote:
marthafokker wrote:Siakam looks like Batum's pockets being too heavy from his contract to perform.

Wiggins looks like a bargain now.

Over react much.

Over react now?

a little bit :) . I will admit that the gap is narrowing a bit at the moment though :nod:
Coxy
RealGM

Post#1415 » by Coxy » Fri Jan 1, 2021 3:48 am

Just watching the Utah V Phoenix game here, and it is so clear that Wiseman needs to watch Gobert play, he's so underrated it's ridiculous. He's making Ayton look like an amateur.

Ayton, also to add, looks like a bit of a stiff to me. He's really slow. He reminds me Derrick Favors.
Little Digger
Head Coach

Post#1416 » by Little Digger » Fri Jan 1, 2021 5:54 am

Three Point Percentage 2020-2021 NBA season

Steph Curry: 31.8%
Ben Simmons: 100%
Mylie10
RealGM
And1: 9,612

Post#1417 » by Mylie10 » Fri Jan 1, 2021 7:24 am

Coxy wrote:Just watching the Utah V Phoenix game here, and it is so clear that Wiseman needs to watch Gobert play, he's so underrated it's ridiculous. He's making Ayton look like an amateur.

Ayton, also to add, looks like a bit of a stiff to me. He's really slow. He reminds me Derrick Favors.

Ayton not a stiff. Maybe just a bad matchup for him. Gobert is a smart defender.

I think Paul may have Ayton into MIP player status by the end of the year
Khoee wrote “
Mav_Carter wrote: my list doesn't matter...I'm pretty much wrong on everything...
Coxy
RealGM

Post#1418 » by Coxy » Fri Jan 1, 2021 7:28 am

Mylie10 wrote:
Coxy wrote:Just watching the Utah V Phoenix game here, and it is so clear that Wiseman needs to watch Gobert play, he's so underrated it's ridiculous. He's making Ayton look like an amateur.

Ayton not a stiff. Maybe just a bad matchup for him. Gobert is a smart defender.

Probably not the best game to watch Ayton in, to get a gauge on where he is at as a player now. Gobert neutered him completely. He seriously looked slow and with Paul now dominating the ball with Booker, he is rendered to a screen and roller. I was not impressed at all.

I really wish we signed Crowder with our MLE.
Mylie10
RealGM
And1: 9,612

Post#1419 » by Mylie10 » Fri Jan 1, 2021 7:35 am

Coxy wrote:
Mylie10 wrote:

Probably not the best game to watch Ayton in, to get a gauge on where he is at as a player now. Gobert neutered him completely. He seriously looked slow and with Paul now dominating the ball with Booker, he is rendered to a screen and roller. I was not impressed at all.

Happy New Year Cox!
Khoee wrote “
Mav_Carter wrote: my list doesn't matter...I'm pretty much wrong on everything...
Coxy
RealGM

Post#1420 » by Coxy » Fri Jan 1, 2021 7:39 am

Mylie10 wrote:
Coxy wrote:
Mylie10 wrote:

Happy New Year Cox!

And to you mate! Hope 2021 is a cracker for you and family. :lift:

Return to Golden State Warriors