Game 5 : Cleveland Cavaliers (3-1) @ Indiana Pacers (3-1) - 3:00PM 

Post#1 » by ducler » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:28 pm

Read on Twitter
JonFromVA
RealGM
And1: 4,382

Re: Game 5 : Cleveland Cavaliers (3-1) @ Indiana Pacers (3-1) - 3:00PM 

Post#2 » by JonFromVA » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:38 pm

Isaac is not with the team in Indiana last I heard. It's still not clear if he has tested positive for Covid, or just came in to contact. Hopefully it's not the former - he doesn't need to go through that his rookie season.
jbk1234
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 32,143

Post#3 » by jbk1234 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:26 pm

JonFromVA wrote:Isaac is not with the team in Indiana last I heard. It's still not clear if he has tested positive for Covid, or just came in to contact. Hopefully it's not the former - he doesn't need to go through that his rookie season.
Yeah, it sucks. They needed to bubble but they're going in the other direction and letting fans into the arena instead. It's mind boggling. We've got a vaccine. Just wait a couple months. It's the very definition of penny wise and pound foolish.

I'm pissed at Gilbert for this and it will be a long time before I buy another Cavs ticket.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using RealGM mobile app
cbosh4mvp wrote:
Jarret Allen isn’t winning you anything. Garland won’t show up in the playoffs. Mobley is a glorified dunk man. Mitchell has some experience but is a liability on defense. To me, the Cavs are a treadmill team.
Stillwater
RealGM
And1: 3,655

Post#4 » by Stillwater » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:06 pm

jbk1234 wrote:
JonFromVA wrote:Isaac is not with the team in Indiana last I heard. It's still not clear if he has tested positive for Covid, or just came in to contact. Hopefully it's not the former - he doesn't need to go through that his rookie season.
Yeah, it sucks. They needed to bubble but they're going in the other direction and letting fans into the arena instead. It's mind boggling. We've got a vaccine. Just wait a couple months. It's the very definition of penny wise and pound foolish.

I'm pissed at Gilbert for this and it will be a long time before I buy another Cavs ticket.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using RealGM mobile app

I am not sure exactly what the contact tracing procedures are right now, but I would imagine the foot sprain may have included a trip to a facility for imaging where by rule he may have to enter the covid health and safety protocol as there are always covid + individuals in the vicinity in those environments... or you have to act as if there was etc.
The league announced their latest round of testing had 0 + tests so unless he had tested + prior to the latest report I am guessing it was just exposure risk requiring entering the protocol /playing it safe while nursing a injury etc.
SUNDOWN BRINGS A WELCOME CHANGE TO EVERYTHING THAT'S HIDING

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers