ImageImageImageImageImage

I might have to apologize to Eric Paschall. He may have found a role for the team.

Moderators: Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose, Sleepy51

Little Digger
Head Coach
And1: 2,710

Re: I might have to apologize to Eric Paschall. He may have found a role for the team. 

Post#21 » by Little Digger » Thu Jan 7, 2021 11:06 pm

He definitely deserves more minutes..The way he’s playing right now, He’s the third best player on the team
ILOVEIT—Good 'ol Bob. Two things that will survive the next apocalypse - Cockroaches and Fitz.
ILOVEIT
RealGM
And1: 3,400

Re: I might have to apologize to Eric Paschall. He may have found a role for the team. 

Post#22 » by ILOVEIT » Fri Jan 8, 2021 3:38 am

Yes....how quickly we forget. I forgot how easy he can score through defenders and how money that mid range game is.

Good story...be great if he slowly became the best player on this team this year after Curry (even assuming Wiggins plays well).
2021/22 - The return of the Ring.
Little Digger
Head Coach

Post#23 » by Little Digger » Fri Jan 8, 2021 12:36 pm

Paschall’s decision making has been near perfection of late..He’s reminding me of himself (last 5 games of last season)
ILOVEIT—Good 'ol Bob. Two things that will survive the next apocalypse - Cockroaches and Fitz.
Little Digger
Head Coach

Post#24 » by Little Digger » Fri Jan 8, 2021 12:37 pm

ILOVEIT wrote:Yes....how quickly we forget. I forgot how easy he can score through defenders and how money that mid range game is.

Good story...be great if he slowly became the best player on this team this year after Curry (even assuming Wiggins plays well).

Did Draymond get traded yesterday? :censored: you have me worried
Flash Falcon X
General Manager
And1: 4,706

Post#25 » by Flash Falcon X » Fri Jan 8, 2021 5:25 pm

What I like about Paschall so far is that he plays with a lot of confidence and he looks really comfortable on the court.

He plays aggressively, but isn't too wild and frantic. Great balance of high energy and composure.

I'm excited to see how much he develops through the course of the season and how Kerr decides to use him in the future.
#DubNation
FNQ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,006

Post#26 » by FNQ » Fri Jan 8, 2021 5:57 pm

Ever since his role change to smallball C, he's just been a new player. I was calling him a bigger Buke early on (CHI) and since that game he's been amazing

My favorite part about him is that he has glide.. you look at his body and think he's a lump, but he's good for at least one double pump dunk or layup every game
Warriors Analyst
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,694

Post#27 » by Warriors Analyst » Fri Jan 8, 2021 6:14 pm

FNQ wrote:Ever since his role change to smallball C, he's just been a new player. I was calling him a bigger Buke early on (CHI) and since that game he's been amazing

My favorite part about him is that he has glide.. you look at his body and think he's a lump, but he's good for at least one double pump dunk or layup every game

I forget which organization measured it, but Paschall was rated as the most athletic combo forward to ever do the combine. Of course, most top prospects don't even bother with the combine nowadays, but still is impressive.

Funny you mention the Buke comparison. For all his glaring faults, I think he'd be a pretty solid 4 in today's NBA. Would probably have been better than Harrison Barnes at being Harrison Barnes.
Warriorfan
RealGM
And1: 2,695

Post#28 » by Warriorfan » Fri Jan 8, 2021 10:40 pm

Hope Eric becomes Milsap 2.0
killmongrel
Veteran
And1: 1,291

Post#29 » by killmongrel » Sat Jan 9, 2021 5:47 am

Eric, I'm sorry.
cpower
RealGM
And1: 7,134

Post#30 » by cpower » Sat Jan 9, 2021 6:11 am

His game at small c against 2nd units have been amazing.. Kerr is really good at playing mismatches and i am glad he found a role in this team.
FNQ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,006

Post#31 » by FNQ » Sat Jan 9, 2021 6:16 am

There was someone early on who suggested Paschall move to C, and whoever it was, I just want you to know..

I'm telling all my IRL friends that it was me, suck it

but great call and thank you
Little Digger
Head Coach

Post#32 » by Little Digger » Sat Jan 9, 2021 6:34 am

FNQ wrote:There was someone early on who suggested Paschall move to C, and whoever it was, I just want you to know..

I'm telling all my IRL friends that it was me, suck it

but great call and thank you
:party:

But I got it from Kerr in the offseason
Mylie10
RealGM
And1: 9,612

Post#33 » by Mylie10 » Sat Jan 9, 2021 8:14 am

Mylie10 wrote:
HiRez wrote:
Samurai wrote:He's actually been really solid in the midrange. Coming into tonight, he is shooting 50% from 10-16 feet and 60% from 16 feet to the 3-point line - which is similar to what Curry is shooting (smaller sample size of course). I didn't see anything tonight that will drop those percentages; it's shooting 3's that makes me cringe. But out to 20 feet or so, he's been money thus far.

Hmm, OK, that's surprising, it seems like he misses way more to me. But the 3 he took tonight were absolutely brutal, not even close, like Draymond bad.

While you are right the final one was an air ball, his first three attempt was back iron and just missed.

I’m fine with him taking wide open threes if that’s what comes to him. But I would also expect him to attack off of that three point line in space and get inside or to the line as well. He needs to take some to keep teams honest. As long as his overall fg% is so good, I’m not gonna not pick him to much.

He’s also a very good passer if people cut properly. He just needs more minutes Kerr

He got more minutes and the dude is in full beast mode. Nice to hear him give Kerr some credit for allowing him to be aggressive without repercussions. He said Kerr has instilled confidence in him.

So pumped for this kid
Khoee wrote “
Mav_Carter wrote: my list doesn't matter...I'm pretty much wrong on everything...
Little Digger
Head Coach

Post#34 » by Little Digger » Sat Jan 9, 2021 1:11 pm

There’s a great Golden State Warriors forward that Paschall’s bully game reminds me of..1,000,000,000 dollars to anybody who figures out who I’m thinking of..
Jerry Maine
Sixth Man
And1: 719

Post#35 » by Jerry Maine » Sat Jan 9, 2021 1:50 pm

Little Digger wrote:There’s a great Golden State Warriors forward that Paschall’s bully game reminds me of..1,000,000,000 dollars to anybody who figures out who I’m thinking of..

Ike Diogu
"What're they gonna say now, boy?" - Wardell Stephen Curry, 16th June 2022
watch1958
General Manager
And1: 1,170

Post#36 » by watch1958 » Sat Jan 9, 2021 2:51 pm

Little Digger wrote:There’s a great Golden State Warriors forward that Paschall’s bully game reminds me of..1,000,000,000 dollars to anybody who figures out who I’m thinking of..
was he a great as a Warrior, or a great who happened to be on the Dubs at one time?
This movie is like the Rocky Horror Picture Show where everyone knows all the lines.
Little Digger
Head Coach

Post#37 » by Little Digger » Sat Jan 9, 2021 4:46 pm

watch1958 wrote:
was he a great as a Warrior, or a great who happened to be on the Dubs at one time?
He played 2 seasons with the dubs..and I thought he was great but you can argue he was just really good
Little Digger
Head Coach

Post#38 » by Little Digger » Sat Jan 9, 2021 4:48 pm

watch1958 wrote:
He played 2 seasons with the dubs..and I thought he was great but you can argue he was just really good..He was also really good/great on other teams
Little Digger
Head Coach

Post#39 » by Little Digger » Sat Jan 9, 2021 4:58 pm

He was more skilled than Eric but strong like bull and was tough to stop

parsnips33
Head Coach
And1: 2,598

Post#40 » by parsnips33 » Sat Jan 9, 2021 5:03 pm

This dude is a backup center's worst nightmare. Have done a completely 180 on him in just a handful of games. 6MOY potential?

Return to Golden State Warriors