ImageImageImageImageImage

Knicks - Nuggets PG

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 126,913

Re: Knicks - Nuggets PG 

Post#261 » by god shammgod » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:47 pm

mpharris36 wrote:
Deeeez Knicks wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
Well we know we didn't bring Leon Rose and WWW in to build with the draft. I always figured we were building up assets for a trade. I just was hoping it would be farther down the line because we just aren't ready for that type of deal and there isn't that type of player available.

Like I would even give pause to Bradley Beal. I mean he isn't winning jack sh*t in Washingotn what makes people think the Knicks would be good with him? Oladipo is not anything special either and trading him for a rental makes no sense.

Unfortunately, the odds of getting the #1 or #2 pick might still our best chance at building something...even if those odds are still bad.

unfortunately, I see us playing the middle ground...enough wins to not have a realistic chance of moving up not enough wins to make the playoffs.

Deeeez Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 50,214

Post#262 » by Deeeez Knicks » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:47 pm

mpharris36 wrote:
Deeeez Knicks wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
Well we know we didn't bring Leon Rose and WWW in to build with the draft. I always figured we were building up assets for a trade. I just was hoping it would be farther down the line because we just aren't ready for that type of deal and there isn't that type of player available.

Like I would even give pause to Bradley Beal. I mean he isn't winning jack sh*t in Washingotn what makes people think the Knicks would be good with him? Oladipo is not anything special either and trading him for a rental makes no sense.

Unfortunately, the odds of getting the #1 or #2 pick might still our best chance at building something...even if those odds are still bad.

unfortunately, I see us playing the middle ground...enough wins to not have a realistic chance of moving up not enough wins to make the playoffs.

Yea, probably another 8th or 9th pick....which actually you can do well with. We just have had too many misses in the draft.
Mavs
C: Timelord | Paul Reed | M Brown
PF: Sabonis | Lauri Markkanen
SF: Lebron | Lauri Markkanen
SG: DWhite | Lonnie Walker | Shake | Ty Jerome
PG: VanFleet | Tre Jones | Rose | Deuce
Reign23
RealGM
And1: 11,032

Post#263 » by Reign23 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:48 pm

just trade randle and get 5 wins rest of the season. please.
formerly known as knickst4pe
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 100,536

Post#264 » by mpharris36 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:53 pm

god shammgod wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
Deeeez Knicks wrote:

thibs effect :lol:
B2B 2021-22 & 2022-23 BAF Champion Spurs:

ROSTER

Nic Claxton/Walker Kessler/Jeff Green
Nikola Jokic/Jonathan Kuminga/Dean Wade
Cam Johnson/Josh Hart/Kenrich Williams
Alex Caruso/Killian Hayes/Aaron Wiggins
Steph Curry/Delon Wright/DSJ
god shammgod
RealGM

Post#265 » by god shammgod » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:55 pm

Reign23 wrote:just trade randle and get 5 wins rest of the season. please.

i'm usually all in on team tank but randle is convincing me to be off that. right now, where is he at his position, pf, in the league ?

ad is 1 (if you consider him a real pf). giannis is 2. and at 3 it's either him or sabonis. take your pick. why am i getting rid of him ? he's not old.
Fury
RealGM
And1: 14,977

Post#266 » by Fury » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:57 pm

god shammgod wrote:

i'm usually all in on team tank but randle is convincing me to be off that. right now, where is he at his position, pf, in the league ?

ad is 1 (if you consider him a real pf). giannis is 2. and at 3 it's either him or sabonis. take your pick. why am i getting rid of him ? he's not old.

Randle and Mitch have proven they can play together and they're both young. It's time to build a team.

Right now, they're about the only two pieces I can see on a playoff contender as starters. Hopefully Obi is good too and we have a nice PF/C rotation.
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 119,374

Post#267 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:58 pm

god shammgod wrote:

People wanna get rid of him to draft another Frank/Knox. Makes no sense to me
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
Reign23
RealGM

Post#268 » by Reign23 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:00 pm

god shammgod wrote:

if you have him, RJ and Mitch as starters, you can't get anywhere in terms of shooting. you would need 60% three point shooters at the guard spots.
so you either trade randle or you trade RJ and obi.
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#269 » by mpharris36 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:00 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
god shammgod wrote:

actually I think people want to trade him so we aren't in a position to draft another frank/knox :lol:

Spoiler:
we want to be in a position to draft another RJ :o

ROSTER

Reign23
RealGM

Post#270 » by Reign23 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:01 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
god shammgod wrote:

I want to trade him to don't have to draft another Frank/Knox.
Fury
RealGM
And1: 14,977

Post#271 » by Fury » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:02 pm

Reign23 wrote:
god shammgod wrote:

if you have him, RJ and Mitch as starters, you can't get anywhere in terms of shooting. you would need 60% three point shooters at the guard spots.
so you either trade randle or you trade RJ and obi.

We should probably trade RJ at this point. His efficiency is getting worse each game
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#272 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:02 pm

mpharris36 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
god shammgod wrote:

actually I think people want to trade him so we aren't in a position to draft another frank/knox :lol:

Spoiler:

We're going to be headed for a top pick anyways if RJ and Payton continues to shoot bricks. Might as well keep our all star
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
god shammgod
RealGM

Post#273 » by god shammgod » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:03 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
god shammgod wrote:

yeah, i think people are holding on to some of their feelings of him from last year. even yesterday, he was fantastic. he was even a little better than jokic. jokic just had other people who could score on his team.
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#274 » by mpharris36 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:03 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:People wanna get rid of him to draft another Frank/Knox. Makes no sense to me

Spoiler:

We're going to be headed for a top pick anyways if RJ and Payton continues to shoot bricks. Might as well keep our all star

Randle too good to make us that bad :o :o :o

ROSTER

Reign23
RealGM

Post#275 » by Reign23 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:04 pm

mpharris36 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
god shammgod wrote:

Spoiler:

nice :lol:
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#276 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:05 pm

Reign23 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
god shammgod wrote:

Even getting a top pick doesn’t guarantee a stud. Look at our very own RJ. Other examples include Josh Jackson, Mo Bamba, Bagley, Lonzo, etc. It’s still risky. I rather keep a young all star.
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#277 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:08 pm

mpharris36 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:

Spoiler:

Randle too good to make us that bad :o :o :o

I know you’re kidding but fr he can only do so much. Last night he carried us and we couldn’t even score 90 points. That’s sad lol
Reign23
RealGM

Post#278 » by Reign23 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:08 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
Reign23 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:People wanna get rid of him to draft another Frank/Knox. Makes no sense to me

Even getting a top pick doesn’t guarantee a stud. Look at our very own RJ. Other examples include Josh Jackson, Mo Bamba, Bagley, Lonzo, etc. It’s still risky. I rather keep a young all star.

then you trade Rj AND obi. and please stop with the "obi is still getting enough minutes" because he won't.
god shammgod
RealGM

Post#279 » by god shammgod » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:10 pm

Read on Twitter
Reign23
RealGM

Post#280 » by Reign23 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:10 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
Reign23 wrote:

but man, that are some new words from you. :lol: usually you post highlights of college players in the PG threads 3 games into the season. might have a little to do with beeing a randle fan?

Return to New York Knicks