ImageImageImageImageImage

Official Trades and Transactions Ideas Thread

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

Jimmit79
Head Coach
And1: 5,251

Re: Official Trades and Transactions Ideas Thread 

Post#281 » by Jimmit79 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:25 pm

Isnt Daily News owned by Dolans brother?

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
cgf
RealGM
And1: 9,491

Post#282 » by cgf » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:34 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:What do you guys think we can get in a trade for Frank?

Frank's a reclamation project that I expect someone to still be interested in giving a shot just because of his D & stroke, so I can see a reclamation project swap with him still. DSJ, OTOH, is just running out his contract I'm afraid.
cgmw wrote:Basically, in conclusion: I'd like Dolan to get off my lawn.

Capn'O wrote:We're not the kid cousin. We're the recovering meth addict older brother. And we've been clean for a few years now, thank you very much. Very uncouth to bring it up.
cgf
RealGM

Post#283 » by cgf » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:39 pm

cgf wrote:I wonder if THT could be an interesting RFA target come the summer.

I'm not a source RGM

Capn'O wrote:We're not the kid cousin. We're the recovering meth addict older brother. And we've been clean for a few years now, thank you very much. Very uncouth to bring it up.
NoDopeOnSundays
RealGM
And1: 40,636

Post#284 » by NoDopeOnSundays » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:40 pm

So, we're interested in Talen Horton Tucker, we'd have to give him a balloon 3rd year to get him away from the Lakers. Pilfering the cookie jar of other teams is what we should be doing.
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 118,607

Post#285 » by 3toheadmelo » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:43 pm

NoDopeOnSundays wrote:So, we're interested in Talen Horton Tucker, we'd have to give him a balloon 3rd year to get him away from the Lakers. Pilfering the cookie jar of other teams is what we should be doing.

I’d love for the Knicks to get him. I think with extended minutes, he can put up some big numbers.
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
cgf
RealGM

Post#286 » by cgf » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:45 pm

NoDopeOnSundays wrote:So, we're interested in Talen Horton Tucker, we'd have to give him a balloon 3rd year to get him away from the Lakers. Pilfering the cookie jar of other teams is what we should be doing.

Lonzo, GTJ & THT are the most interesting FAs for me. Trent Jr is probably the best player of that troika at the moment...but Lonzo-Quickley & THT-Burks, with Rivers (or even Frank) as the 5th guard, could be an effective backcourt rotation.

NoDopeOnSundays
RealGM
And1: 40,636

Post#287 » by NoDopeOnSundays » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:46 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:

I’d love for the Knicks to get him. I think with extended minutes, he can put up some big numbers.

I agree, and his frame is so odd for a guard that he's like Marcus Smart in that I expect him to be able to guard 1-4.

235lbs with a 7'1" wingspan? He's probably going to be an elite multi positional defender in the future.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,168

Post#288 » by HarthorneWingo » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:46 pm

dakomish23 wrote:
thebuzzardman wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:You rather have Frank? :lol:

RJ and Mavs 2023 pick for LaVine

Go on timeout

You mad? :lol:
POSTING POLICIES:
1. Posts are dictated but not proofread most of the time. It depends.
2. All typos are not the fault of the real Harthorne Wingo, may he Rest In Peace.
dakomish23
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 45,309

Post#289 » by dakomish23 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:43 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:
thebuzzardman wrote:
RJ and Mavs 2023 pick for LaVine

Go on timeout

Selling low on a 2nd year kid who’s shown all star level highs just a few games ago? We all should send Buzz to the corner
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spoiler:
https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1592147&start=1720#p57345128

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Jimmit79 wrote:Yea RJ played well he was definitely the x factor

#FreeJimmit
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,168

Post#290 » by HarthorneWingo » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:48 pm

dakomish23 wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:
Go on timeout

Selling low on a 2nd year kid who’s shown all star level highs just a few games ago? We all should send Buzz to the corner

I don't think the team has the stomach to wait and see what happens with RJ if they can get someone now who they know can do it in this league. We already passed up on Hayward when he would've been a perfect fit even if it is an overpay. We're going to have to overpay at some point anyhow. That's just how professional sports works these days. I'm not saying Lavine is necessarily "the guy" (I'm not crazy about him) but think we need to be thinking along these lines.
POSTING POLICIES:
1. Posts are dictated but not proofread most of the time. It depends.
2. All typos are not the fault of the real Harthorne Wingo, may he Rest In Peace.
cgf
RealGM

Post#291 » by cgf » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:57 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:

I don't think the team has the stomach to wait and see what happens with RJ if they can get someone now who they know can do it in this league. We already passed up on Hayward when he would've been a perfect fit even if it is an overpay. We're going to have to overpay at some point anyhow. That's just how professional sports works these days. I'm not saying Lavine is necessarily "the guy" (I'm not crazy about him) but think we need to be thinking along these lines.

The team or the fanbase? :wink:

dakomish23
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 45,309

Post#292 » by dakomish23 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:22 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:

Lavine is a part of my Knicks won’t wait plan. I don’t think they’ll need to part with RJB for it.

I know you’re sick of the crappy product but some
Of these shortsighted moves won’t leave us much better. Smarter move to add to the kids who are keepers. We have cap space and some extra assets to make it happen
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spoiler:
https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1592147&start=1720#p57345128

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Jimmit79 wrote:Yea RJ played well he was definitely the x factor

#FreeJimmit
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 81,779

Post#293 » by thebuzzardman » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:34 pm

dakomish23 wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:

Lavine is a part of my Knicks won’t wait plan. I don’t think they’ll need to part with RJB for it.

I know you’re sick of the crappy product but some
Of these shortsighted moves won’t leave us much better. Smarter move to add to the kids who are keepers. We have cap space and some extra assets to make it happen

Frank + Mav's 2023 for Lavine
Chanel Bomber
RealGM
And1: 37,075

Post#294 » by Chanel Bomber » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:48 pm

Randle and Pinson for Kanter, Hood, Simons and Portland's 2023 first rounder.

Randle for Iguodala and Duncan Robinson :o
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#295 » by 3toheadmelo » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:51 pm

Chanel Bomber wrote:Randle and Pinson for Kanter, Hood, Simons and Portland's 2023 first rounder.

It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
Chanel Bomber
RealGM
And1: 37,075

Post#296 » by Chanel Bomber » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:53 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
Chanel Bomber wrote:Randle and Pinson for Kanter, Hood, Simons and Portland's 2023 first rounder.

Plot twist: Miami turn it down :o
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#297 » by 3toheadmelo » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:03 am

Chanel Bomber wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:

Plot twist: Miami turn it down :o

rajajackal
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,267

Post#298 » by rajajackal » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:12 am

https://tradenba.com/trades/-YAniAwVY

NYK get: tyrese haliburton, harrison barnes
SAC get: julius randle, rj barrett, reggie bullock
cgf
RealGM

Post#299 » by cgf » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:03 am

rajajackal wrote:https://tradenba.com/trades/-YAniAwVY

NYK get: tyrese haliburton, harrison barnes
SAC get: julius randle, rj barrett, reggie bullock

The new lotto odds make going all out with the tank not really worth it.

8516knicks
Head Coach
And1: 4,719

Post#300 » by 8516knicks » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:10 am

Saw just one game but he can play - way better than RJ, Knox, Frank, Obi, all our mistakes.

Return to New York Knicks