KD just 1 upped Lebron again and im MAD.

LEGOATGM
Sophomore
And1: 82

KD just 1 upped Lebron again and im MAD. 

Post#1 » by LEGOATGM » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:35 pm

This a friggin joke Kyrie and Harden... Man played with how many MVP players now. LA need to do whatever they can now to get Beal probably impossible but it is the only way. This man stacks the deck like no other. Not one running mate he needs 2. He needs the best scorer in the league or best 3 pt shooter. Lebron gets a young star when he is in yr 17(last year) and all i hear is Bron broke the NBA.

Gotta admit tho how soft is that team, haha KD joined the team that beat him and then Kyrie goes linking up with a due who beat him and now the same with Harden. Lebron never woulda done it. When deciding the goats i hope people realise Lebron was not going against up against 38 year old Chris Paul and Lamarcus Aldridge to win rings as that what MJ did vs Stockton and old Malone. I repeat Bron most unlucky superstar ever getting grated by a dumpster fire. He wasted half his carear. KD has never had a bad running mate not once.
Dr Aki
RealGM
And1: 29,335

Re: KD just 1 upped Lebron again and im MAD. 

Post#2 » by Dr Aki » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:38 pm

dirkforpres
RealGM
And1: 7,831

Post#3 » by dirkforpres » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:39 pm

Hard to feel bad for a billionaire athlete that already has 4 rings, but you did it
FIRE JASON KIDD
Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks
And1: 91,048

Post#4 » by Capn'O » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:39 pm

He didn't do anything yet. Get it together, man.
BAF Clippers
PG: CP3 | SGA
SG: SGA | Big Ragu
SF: J Brown | Dorture Chamber
PF: Gordon | Niang
C: Capela | Sharpe

Deep Bench - Forrest | Oladipo | Fernando | Young | Svi | Cody Martin

:beer:
Beethoven
Head Coach
And1: 3,832

Post#5 » by Beethoven » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:39 pm

oh well.
Kobe Bryant forever
GO LAKERS
8-)
bisme37
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics
And1: 56,584

Post#6 » by bisme37 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:39 pm

Bro complaining about this is kinda "soft" to use your words. You're mad because your team is not the only good team? Winnings titles is not supposed to be easy.
LEGOATGM
Sophomore

Post#7 » by LEGOATGM » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:40 pm

Well man when you put the amount of dedecation into supporting a player a move like this obviously sucks. I cannot be the only one who wanted to see what KD could do with Kyrie in the East. Woulda been a huge stain on the legacy to never go to the finals.
Ice Trae
RealGM
And1: 10,932

Post#8 » by Ice Trae » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:40 pm

I am on the verge of tears... this is so unfair!
Statlanta
RealGM
And1: 9,245

Post#9 » by Statlanta » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:40 pm

Colluding in the West > Colluding in the East.

I don't see the Nets winning the championship unless LBJ, AD or the bench seriously regress via complacency or luxury tax. The Nets will definitely dominate the East for the rest of the decade though.
East #1 Draft Picks: Fultz, Banchero, Wiggins, Cuninigham
West #1 Draft Picks: Edwards, WIlliamson, Ayton, Towns
so_bored
Pro Prospect
And1: 2,053

Post#10 » by so_bored » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:41 pm

When lebron stacks the deck, LeGoat.
When KD stacks the deck, it's cheating.

Double standard from Lebron fans are so disgusting.
art_tatum
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,109

Post#11 » by art_tatum » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:42 pm

Eh lebron needs to face the consequences of what he started (having three stars talk and decide to team up before they are even free agents). Previous stacked teams were traded or from free agency but there wasn't "collusion" while they were on their teams and n the playoffs.

As for KD if the nets win with this team im sure people will down play his chip. Especially lebron stans.
I mean is it really that good of a big 3? Fit isn't great with 3 ball dominant stars. Kyrie is a level below harden and KD.

2011 lebron > KD Achilles
2011 wade ( top 5 player) > harden
2011 bosh ( lead the raptors to the playoffs which people who crap on Irving say he can't do him self + bosh is a pick and roll defensive beast) > MIA irving
iamworthy
RealGM
And1: 8,909

Post#12 » by iamworthy » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:42 pm

Dr Aki wrote:Image

:lol: :rofl:
TrustFundBaby
Head Coach
And1: 19,766

Post#13 » by TrustFundBaby » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:42 pm

LEGOATGM wrote:This a friggin joke Kyrie and Harden... Man played with how many MVP players now. LA need to do whatever they can now to get Beal probably impossible but it is the only way. This man stacks the deck like no other. Not one running mate he needs 2. He needs the best scorer in the league or best 3 pt shooter. Lebron gets a young star when he is in yr 17(last year) and all i hear is Bron broke the NBA.

Gotta admit tho how soft is that team, haha KD joined the team that beat him and then Kyrie goes linking up with a due who beat him and now the same with Harden. Lebron never woulda done it. When deciding the goats i hope people realise Lebron was not going against up against 38 year old Chris Paul and Lamarcus Aldridge to win rings as that what MJ did vs Stockton and old Malone. I repeat Bron most unlucky superstar ever getting grated by a dumpster fire. He wasted half his carear. KD has never had a bad running mate not once.

He literally tried to get Kawhi, who had beat him before, fresh off a championship

Don't kid yourself if he could've he would try to get whatever talent he can, he is the OG Colluder
xxSnEaKyPxx
RealGM
And1: 15,323

Post#14 » by xxSnEaKyPxx » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:42 pm

Once again, KD did the same thing LeBron did, he just did it better.
Benedict_Boozer
RealGM
And1: 5,696

Post#15 » by Benedict_Boozer » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:44 pm

KD doing work, can't really hate the man takes it to the next level and didn't want to see Lebron rack up chip after chip so does what he has to do
picc
RealGM
And1: 17,754

Post#16 » by picc » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:45 pm

I wonder what he thought when he saw that on tv after filming.
LEGOATGM
Sophomore

Post#17 » by LEGOATGM » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:45 pm

bisme37 wrote:Bro complaining about this is kinda "soft" to use your words. You're mad because your team is not the only good team? Winnings titles is not suppose to be easy.

You seriously think KD and Kyrie is not enough with good role players?. Lebron got to the finals with KLove his second best player in a weakend east. It woulda been a huge statement for KD to get to the finals year on year like Lebron did in the East. He just stakced the deck like no other. You're Celtics woulda been a tough out for them so would the Bucks. Im sorry but adding Harden is just overkill. No other team has 3 allNBA talents on there team. Played with the GOAT backcourt for his rings and has played with 3 MVP players in his carear.
darkse1d
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,848

Post#18 » by darkse1d » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:46 pm

Top 10 reply of all time. :lol: :lol:
picc
RealGM
And1: 17,754

Post#19 » by picc » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:46 pm

TrustFundBaby wrote:
LEGOATGM wrote:This a friggin joke Kyrie and Harden... Man played with how many MVP players now. LA need to do whatever they can now to get Beal probably impossible but it is the only way. This man stacks the deck like no other. Not one running mate he needs 2. He needs the best scorer in the league or best 3 pt shooter. Lebron gets a young star when he is in yr 17(last year) and all i hear is Bron broke the NBA.

He literally tried to get Kawhi, who had beat him before, fresh off a championship

Don't kid yourself if he could've he would try to get whatever talent he can, he is the OG Colluder

This is facts. Lebron would trade his own mother for another star even if he already had 5.
Pacernation
Senior
And1: 928

Post#20 » by Pacernation » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:47 pm

Buahahaha. And I thought Lakersfans couldn't be more hateable after they got Lebron and AD on a silver platern. Of course I was wrong. :D

Lebron is a joke btw.

Return to The General Board