KD just 1 upped Lebron again and im MAD.

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

WHITE_HOT_HEAT
Sixth Man
And1: 2,209

Re: KD just 1 upped Lebron again and im MAD. 

Post#41 » by WHITE_HOT_HEAT » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:07 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Even if it's just a troll account
"And a Man?... A Man provides... And he does it even when he's not appreciated, or respected, or even loved. He simply bears up and he does it.... Because he's a Man...."
itlnsunsfan
Pro Prospect
And1: 877

Post#42 » by itlnsunsfan » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:08 pm

OP you kinda had my sympathy until you brought up Jordan beating up on an old Malone and Stockton. MJ, Malone, and Stockton are all the same age and Mailman was MVP in 97. Come on now.
Up-And-Coming
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,671

Post#43 » by Up-And-Coming » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:09 pm

so_bored wrote:When lebron stacks the deck, LeGoat.
When KD stacks the deck, it's cheating.

Double standard from Lebron fans are so disgusting.

To be fair, Harden is clearly rated higher than AD on RealGM and Kyrie is clearly rated higher than anyone else on the Lakers. KD has stacked the decks again but I honestly don’t blame him. I’m just confused because I thought that was why he left the Warriors. Lebron has obviously brought on talent of his own, but just not like KD on the Warriors and Nets. Don’t get me wrong, IF Lebron had the opportunity to he would have, but he didn’t.

This definitely makes the season more exciting imo as I actually think some East teams can cause problems for the Nets, even though they are the clear favorites
Tracymcgoaty
RealGM
And1: 16,204

Post#44 » by Tracymcgoaty » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:09 pm

Kukoc-Lauri wrote:
LEGOATGM wrote:This a friggin joke Kyrie and Harden... Man played with how many MVP players now. LA need to do whatever they can now to get Beal probably impossible but it is the only way. This man stacks the deck like no other. Not one running mate he needs 2. He needs the best scorer in the league or best 3 pt shooter. Lebron gets a young star when he is in yr 17(last year) and all i hear is Bron broke the NBA.

Gotta admit tho how soft is that team, haha KD joined the team that beat him and then Kyrie goes linking up with a due who beat him and now the same with Harden. Lebron never woulda done it. When deciding the goats i hope people realise Lebron was not going against up against 38 year old Chris Paul and Lamarcus Aldridge to win rings as that what MJ did vs Stockton and old Malone. I repeat Bron most unlucky superstar ever getting grated by a dumpster fire. He wasted half his carear. KD has never had a bad running mate not once.

I dont like teaming up, but man Lebron created this monster not once, not twice but three times with tampering free agents superstars and trading for multiple superstars for multiple high draft picks.He is like Cnn supporting blm and antifa just to see his reporters attacked by same people

I love this <Lebron created this whole thing so he is to blame for all of it>

Hitler-Stalin were dictators but really they only continued what the Romans created so...
Raul
“The other day I saw one of his games. He was running with the ball at a hundred per cent full speed, I don’t know how many touches he took, maybe five or six, but the ball was glued to his foot. It’s practically impossible.”
shi-woo
Bench Warmer
And1: 2,212

Post#45 » by shi-woo » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:12 pm

Up-And-Coming wrote:

To be fair, Harden is clearly rated higher than AD on RealGM and Kyrie is clearly rated higher than anyone else on the Lakers. KD has stacked the decks again but I honestly don’t blame him. I’m just confused because I thought that was why he left the Warriors. Lebron has obviously brought on talent of his own, but just not like KD on the Warriors and Nets. Don’t get me wrong, IF Lebron had the opportunity to he would have, but he didn’t.

This definitely makes the season more exciting imo as I actually think some East teams can cause problems for the Nets, even though they are the clear favorites

DWade is considered by many to be the #2 SG of all time behind MJ, and unanimously considered better than James Harden...

KD has played on deeper teams than LeBron, but the top end talent level is very similar at this point with LeBron spending more time on stacked teams.
Johnny Fontane
Head Coach
And1: 11,639

Post#46 » by Johnny Fontane » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:17 pm

LEGOATGM wrote:
Pharenheit wrote:Don't cry

Never my friend i am not you crying through the whole month of October i bet you were. HAHA

Ya I'm the one crying

X_O_Z
Junior
And1: 254

Post#47 » by X_O_Z » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:18 pm

Lakers ain't gotta do nothing but play some basketball. Lebron has AD and the rest of the team consist of some great verterans. Brooklyn got KD and Harden on same team, so what. If Lebron is the GOAT to you than wouldn't his legacy be even greater if they happen to play in the finals and win against KD and Harden? I prefer to see the suppose GOAT play against all odds to add to his resume. Let it play it and see.
TheHardenChoke
Junior
And1: 479

Post#48 » by TheHardenChoke » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:21 pm

What a pathetic thread.

Bron fans are flat out embarrassing...the entitlement of them...like making ad break his contract wasn't enough

How many teams do we need to cherry pick to manufacture this guys career?

P.A.T.H.E.T.IC

STAY MAD...YOU SUCK
Vibranium
Rookie
And1: 1,938

Post#49 » by Vibranium » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:24 pm

TheHardenChoke wrote:What a pathetic thread.

Bron fans are flat out embarrassing...the entitlement of them...like making ad break his contract wasn't enough

How many teams do we need to cherry pick to manufacture this guys career?

P.A.T.H.E.T.IC

STAY MAD...YOU SUCK

Gotta love it when old people always fall for these bait threads which were clearly not made by actual Lebron fans I mean unless ofcourse this is your realgm burner account. :lol:
Read on Twitter
IgorK
Veteran
And1: 4,786

Post#50 » by IgorK » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:26 pm

I'm just here to say that OP's opinions are purely their own and does not represent the opinions of fellow Lakers fans.

We good.
"You want me to own a team and deal with these rich, spoiled stubborn athletes, and try to get them to perform? No thank you." - Kobe

AMG
Def Leppard
Analyst
And1: 2,218

Post#51 » by Def Leppard » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:28 pm

Hot take, brooklyn is not better in the playoffs now then they were to start today. Come at me.

Sent from my BBE100-5 using RealGM mobile app
"Rise up, gather round, rock this place, to the ground"
SeanDaRyan
Junior
And1: 130

Post#52 » by SeanDaRyan » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:28 pm

I think its pretty clear the Nets got worse...
Mk0
RealGM
And1: 15,093

Post#53 » by Mk0 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:36 pm

I think everyone needs to go into this thread understanding the difference between a Lakers fan and a LeBron stan.

All the Lakers fans I know aren't even fazed by this

The LeBron stans? Well...
NBA officiating bought to you by FanDuel
TOStateofMind
RealGM
And1: 21,324

Post#54 » by TOStateofMind » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:38 pm

Bron was the one that started the current player movement era so reading this is hilarious. Also it wasn’t even long ago when he was recruiting kawhi :lol:
Marty_Budda
Sixth Man
And1: 2,801

Post#55 » by Marty_Budda » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:38 pm

Statlanta wrote:Colluding in the West > Colluding in the East.

I don't see the Nets winning the championship unless LBJ, AD or the bench seriously regress via complacency or luxury tax. The Nets will definitely dominate the East for the rest of the decade though.

Unless you think harden and Durant will still play at an all star level at 42 then no, they won’t.
Jkam31
Head Coach
And1: 5,670

Post#56 » by Jkam31 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:07 am

TrustFundBaby wrote:
LEGOATGM wrote:This a friggin joke Kyrie and Harden... Man played with how many MVP players now. LA need to do whatever they can now to get Beal probably impossible but it is the only way. This man stacks the deck like no other. Not one running mate he needs 2. He needs the best scorer in the league or best 3 pt shooter. Lebron gets a young star when he is in yr 17(last year) and all i hear is Bron broke the NBA.

Gotta admit tho how soft is that team, haha KD joined the team that beat him and then Kyrie goes linking up with a due who beat him and now the same with Harden. Lebron never woulda done it. When deciding the goats i hope people realise Lebron was not going against up against 38 year old Chris Paul and Lamarcus Aldridge to win rings as that what MJ did vs Stockton and old Malone. I repeat Bron most unlucky superstar ever getting grated by a dumpster fire. He wasted half his carear. KD has never had a bad running mate not once.

He literally tried to get Kawhi, who had beat him before, fresh off a championship

Don't kid yourself if he could've he would try to get whatever talent he can, he is the OG Colluder

If it were up to lebron the starting lineup for LA would be Curry,Harden,Lebron,AD, and Jokic and he’d say how he’s the goat after winning rings
tdotrep2
RealGM
And1: 25,353

Post#57 » by tdotrep2 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:09 am

makes the pelicans trade one of the best players in the league to them and only them, yea bro
LesGrossman
Head Coach
And1: 4,114

Post#58 » by LesGrossman » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:13 am

Up-And-Coming wrote:

Maybe that is the case on RealGM but its obviously total nonsense. I know that Bron stans (not: Lakers fans!) like to disrespect his team mates to make his "achievements" look bigger but AD is an absolute monster now. THeres no use bringing up numbers that are two seasons old. AD is a guy very few defenders can stop and at the same time an elite defender. I think theres consensus that several elite players would have easily won with him insetad of LeBron (i'd say that Kawhi, PG, KD, Steph, Dame easily achieve the same with AD). Theres a growing number of people saying he, not LeBron, is the best player on the Lakers.

At the same time, Harden seems rusty, out of shape, adn traditionally only plays half of the game. He cant be on a winning / championship team, he will be brutally exposed.

Also, to say that Pau Gasol isnt worth more than Kyrie is a stretch. Pau has been DPOY and carried a leading role in the championship only two years ago, meanwhile Kyrie had a great year when he won the title with LeBron (made the crucial shot and saved Brons legacy) but since then down spiraled increasingly quick. Noone wants Kyrie really because oyu cant game plan around him.
Pray for Israel
Peace in Jerusalem

Fan of the game of Basketball, no matter the team, league or players. Opposed to all sorts of person cult and show/entertainment/marketing over substance.
JN61
RealGM
And1: 9,019

Post#59 » by JN61 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:21 am

LeBron fans are always salty when other players fight with lebrons own rules... But bu you can't do that!
Pennebaker wrote:And Bird did it while being a defensive liability. But he also made All-Defensive teams, which was another controversial issue regarding Bird and votes.
art_tatum
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,091

Post#60 » by art_tatum » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:23 am

I will say it'll be a massive failure if its not a nets lakers finals... For the teams and league too

Return to The General Board