KD just 1 upped Lebron again and im MAD.

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

Ballerhogger
RealGM
And1: 16,798

Re: KD just 1 upped Lebron again and im MAD. 

Post#61 » by Ballerhogger » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:25 am

AD and Lebron can play bull ball on this small team. We are fine dude.
lvckv
Starter
And1: 2,031

Post#62 » by lvckv » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:25 am

Lakers will kill them in the finals, if Brooklyn makes it. Two all-time chokers and a guy who achieved nothing without LeBron holding his hand (also choked in Boston and is a nutcase). That Brooklyn team is more hateable than any combination of players I can think of.
Heej
General Manager
And1: 8,554

Post#63 » by Heej » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:30 am

Lmao y'all fallin for this troll thread. There's no reason for Bron fans to feel any typa way about anything at this point in his career. It's all gravy now. 2016 and 3 FMVPs with 3 different franchises, ain't nothing gonna take away the shine now lol. Bron fans forever up. Don't stress fellow Kings. If he beats this Nets team then it would be the ultimate LOL, and if he loses then it just shows the lengths his contemporaries had to go to in order to take him down, even as an old ass man lol
LeBron's NBA Cup MVP is more valuable than either of KD's Finals MVPs. This is the word of the Lord
LEGOATGM
Sophomore
And1: 82

Post#64 » by LEGOATGM » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:31 am

Tracymcgoaty wrote:
Pacernation wrote:Buahahaha. And I thought Lakersfans couldn't be more hateable after they got Lebron and AD on a silver platern. Of course I was wrong. :D

Lebron is a joke btw.

How could you possibly think dude is a laker fan?

HAHA says the Mcgrady fan have a word with yaself will ya. You just like me are player first.
LEGOATGM
Sophomore

Post#65 » by LEGOATGM » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:34 am

Heej wrote:Lmao y'all fallin for this troll thread. There's no reason for Bron fans to feel any typa way about anything at this point in his career. It's all gravy now. 2016 and 3 FMVPs with 3 different franchises, ain't nothing gonna take away the shine now lol. Bron fans forever up. Don't stress fellow Kings. If he beats this Nets team then it would be the ultimate LOL, and if he loses then it just shows the lengths his contemporaries had to go to in order to take him down, even as an old ass man lol

Spot on will any of these guys be a MVP candidate in there 18th season? Infavt KD will need to play into his 40's to have Lebron's milage. As an NBA player said today it is the Lebron affect. We will never know could KD dominate the East he just stacked the deck again. The lengths they have to go to a man who in no time will have played the most NBA of anyone in history :lol:
LEGOATGM
Sophomore

Post#66 » by LEGOATGM » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:36 am

lvckv wrote:Lakers will kill them in the finals, if Brooklyn makes it. Two all-time chokers and a guy who achieved nothing without LeBron holding his hand (also choked in Boston and is a nutcase). That Brooklyn team is more hateable than any combination of players I can think of.

Haha let's hope you guys give them a good smashing will be epic. I would not mind Bron losing to Giannis atall would be the rightful heir to the league if it happen'd.
Tracymcgoaty
RealGM
And1: 16,199

Post#67 » by Tracymcgoaty » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:38 am

LEGOATGM wrote:
Tracymcgoaty wrote:
Pacernation wrote:Buahahaha. And I thought Lakersfans couldn't be more hateable after they got Lebron and AD on a silver platern. Of course I was wrong. :D

Lebron is a joke btw.

How could you possibly think dude is a laker fan?

HAHA says the Mcgrady fan have a word with yaself will ya. You just like me are player first.

Crazy Mcgrady stan. He's my top 1 in players i loved to watch.
Raul
“The other day I saw one of his games. He was running with the ball at a hundred per cent full speed, I don’t know how many touches he took, maybe five or six, but the ball was glued to his foot. It’s practically impossible.”
alebaba
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,331

Post#68 » by alebaba » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:07 am

It's crazy to think that Kd has been playing with a stack team his whole career, insane if you think about it. I dont know how this is going to work out tho, since both Kyrie and Harden are terrible at playing off the ball.
Osirus89
Starter
And1: 2,016

Post#69 » by Osirus89 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:37 am

I LOVE these disingenuous passive aggressive agenda driven threads.

Lebron would be proud.
MindState
Veteran
And1: 3,467

Post#70 » by MindState » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:39 am

Ballerhogger wrote:AD and Lebron can play bull ball on this small team. We are fine dude.

Delusional. You sound like Cavs fans when KD went to the Warriors. "We can still win" No. You cant.

Lakers won their bubble title last year, enjoy it, those days are over. You had a great 1 year run.
LouisLitt
Sixth Man
And1: 3,120

Post#71 » by LouisLitt » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:39 am

The Nets aren't better than the Lakers, relax.
MindState
Veteran

Post#72 » by MindState » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:41 am

LouisLitt wrote:The Nets aren't better than the Lakers, relax.

Yes they are, and by a large margin.

The Lakers arent a superteam, the Nets are, with proven Champions on it as well.
dynamic duo
Analyst
And1: 10,486

Post#73 » by dynamic duo » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:45 am

alebaba wrote:It's crazy to think that Kd has been playing with a stack team his whole career, insane if you think about it.

durant doesn't believe he has a chance against old man lebron if he doesn't have at least one prime mvp and another prime all-star on his team. goes to show how much of a goat lebron is that you need 73-9 warriors+durant and now this juggernaut of a nets team to at least have a shot against the old washed king.
LouisLitt
Sixth Man
And1: 3,120

Post#74 » by LouisLitt » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:47 am

MindState wrote:

The Lakers arent a superteam, the Nets are, with proven Champions on it as well.

They aren't and it's really not close.

You have 3 ball dominant players, no one who can guard AD, and no bench. So you're running 2 injury prone players 40 minutes?

Then you have Harden, who literally can't make it one season with another ball dominant guard. He complains and requests them to be traded.

Then you have Kyrie who won't even play games and is a known headcase.

With Golden State you had two of the best off-ball shooters of all time in Steph and Klay. They didn't need the ball to be ridiculously effective. Add to this that neither of them needed the spotlight and were fine without being a number 1 option.

I'm sorry that your wet dream of Lebron losing will have to wait another season.
MindState
Veteran

Post#75 » by MindState » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:52 am

LouisLitt wrote:
MindState wrote:

They aren't and it's really not close.

You have 3 ball dominant players, no one who can guard AD, and no bench. So you're running 2 injury prone players 40 minutes?

Then you have Harden, who literally can't make it one season with another ball dominant guard. He complains and requests them to be traded.

Then you have Kyrie who won't even play games and is a known headcase.

With Golden State you had two of the best off-ball shooters of all time in Steph and Klay. They didn't need the ball to be ridiculously effective. Add to this that neither of them needed the spotlight and were fine without being a number 1 option.

I'm sorry that your wet dream of Lebron losing will have to wait another season.

Your first mistake is putting these Lakers on the level of some all-time great team, they are a good solid team that won a bubble title whos best player is 36.

You are asking an ancient LeBron and his sidekick to go up against a superteam. Temper your expectations.
Raps in 4
RealGM
And1: 54,236

Post#76 » by Raps in 4 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:54 am

This is almost certainly a troll post, but I'll bite anyway. Lebron fans constantly whining about KD "stacking the deck in his favour" is the pinnacle of irony. KD and Lebron are the two best player-GMs the game has ever seen. These guys have played with half the superstars in the league.
Dr Aki
RealGM
And1: 29,266

Post#77 » by Dr Aki » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:39 am

Let's see how well they gel first before we crown them January champions.

We all saw how well the Clippers turned out without the reps together
GreenBloodedC
RealGM
And1: 14,436

Post#78 » by GreenBloodedC » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:49 am

KD will win more championships than LeBron. LeBron aint even the winningest player of his generation. LOL
RB34
RealGM
And1: 14,358

Post#79 » by RB34 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:51 am

So you’re fine with deck stacking just as long as it’s LeBron doing it and nobody else. Got it, same old story.
Grumpy Heat Fan
General Manager
And1: 8,302

Post#80 » by Grumpy Heat Fan » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:14 am

OP, so it's okay for Lebron to do it?

But if Durant does it, it's cheating?

The main reason Lebron went to the Lakers is because they had a bunch of young tradeable assets to trade for Anthony Davis, and cap space to recruit Kawhi Leonard and form another big 3 to break the league. Thankfully, Kawhi said no and went to the Clippers, and although the Lakers did end up trading their young guns for Anthony Davis, they Pelicans made Lebron wait a year to get him, as they watched Lebron lead the Lakers to .500 ball and miss the playoffs.

So if Lebron is doing it, then anyone else can too. Don't give me double standards.
"As for me personally, I don't truly care how much I make these days, my main focus is on playing for a winner." - Dirk Nowitzki, July 2016

Return to The General Board