GT: Nets @ Knicks 1/13/20 7:30pm EST

Moderators: Rich Rane, NyCeEvO

Prokorov
RealGM
And1: 14,676

Re: GT: Nets @ Knicks 1/13/20 7:30pm EST 

Post#181 » by Prokorov » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:29 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
therealbig3 wrote:I think we could also go super small depending on the matchups and go with a starting lineup of Kyrie-Harris-Harden-Durant-Green.

There's no defending that lineup. Green and KD would need to step up defensively though.

I prefer saving that line up as our death line up.

Irving and Brown gives us a lightning fast backcourt that compliments each other. Brown creates a lot of chaos defensively and helps on the glass, and he can jump start a lot of fast breaks.

Give me Irving, Brown, Harden, Durant, Jordan. Elite scoring and two guys in KD and Brown that are disruptive defensively

I'm still waiting for the super death ether imma stomp some fools lineup with Durant at center

Kyrie , Harris, Shamet, Harden, KD

Shamet is starting to hit shots, and in that lineup he never moves from the corner. thats 5...FIVE 40 precent 3 point shooters and the 3 best iso players in the league
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 35,865

Re: GT: Nets @ Knicks 1/13/20 7:30pm EST 

Post#182 » by MrDollarBills » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:49 pm

Prokorov wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
therealbig3 wrote:I think we could also go super small depending on the matchups and go with a starting lineup of Kyrie-Harris-Harden-Durant-Green.

There's no defending that lineup. Green and KD would need to step up defensively though.

Irving and Brown gives us a lightning fast backcourt that compliments each other. Brown creates a lot of chaos defensively and helps on the glass, and he can jump start a lot of fast breaks.

Give me Irving, Brown, Harden, Durant, Jordan. Elite scoring and two guys in KD and Brown that are disruptive defensively

I'm still waiting for the super death ether imma stomp some fools lineup with Durant at center

Shamet is starting to hit shots, and in that lineup he never moves from the corner. thats 5...FIVE 40 precent 3 point shooters and the 3 best iso players in the league

yeah that's nightmare fuel for opposing teams. D'Antoni is probably tripping balls right now.
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
Paradise
Nets Forum: Asst. To The RM
And1: 11,875

GT: Nets @ Knicks 1/13/20 7:30pm EST 

Post#183 » by Paradise » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:30 am

MrDollarBills wrote:
Prokorov wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:

yeah that's nightmare fuel for opposing teams. D'Antoni is probably tripping balls right now.

You know who D’antoni gets the last laugh against? James Dolan.

D’antoni now has Nash, Amare, Harden, KD, Kyrie all on one team in New York.

10 years ago, D’antoni had Melo, Amare, Lin and Chandler as his core team.

Return to Brooklyn Nets