ImageImage

Fiserv Forum Thread - Full (Almost) Capacity Now

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

dmb4brian
Ballboy
And1: 5

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#1721 » by dmb4brian » Mon Mar 1, 2021 7:09 pm

soboMP3 wrote:So I would assume some of our members have gone by now? What is it like in there? Does the crowd even make much difference or are they drowned out by the PA crowd?

I went yesterday, thanks again to MartyConlonOnTheRun, and it was a good experience. Everyone was distanced and if you're covid conscious, they do a nice job reminding everyone to keep their masks on and stay seated. They frequently had people walking up and down the aisles sanitizing the hand rail and making sure everyone had their masks on. I was in section 223 - they actually kicked a guy out sitting in row 3 for frequently standing. They warned him a few times and ultimately gave him the boot. May be a bit extreme, but they did say you need to stay seated during the duration of the game.

The crowd noise was okay. They only really piped in crowd noise for free throws from what I could tell. Crowd wasn't much of a factor but seemed to be pretty alive for the final 5 min of the game. Ordering food and drinks was simple - order on the Bucks app and you go pick up at the concessions right outside your section.

I'll definitely go again, although ticket prices are a bit steep
DMBucks22
Veteran
And1: 81

Post#1722 » by DMBucks22 » Mon Mar 1, 2021 7:53 pm

dmb4brian wrote:
soboMP3 wrote:So I would assume some of our members have gone by now? What is it like in there? Does the crowd even make much difference or are they drowned out by the PA crowd?

They frequently had people walking up and down the aisles sanitizing the hand rail and making sure everyone had their masks on. I was in section 223 - they actually kicked a guy out sitting in row 3 for frequently standing. They warned him a few times and ultimately gave him the boot. May be a bit extreme, but they did say you need to stay seated during the duration of the game.

I'll definitely go again, although ticket prices are a bit steep

I re-watched the Giannis dunk 100 times just to watch people get out of their seats. Obviously at that point does not matter...but nothing keeping me in my seat for that dunk!
DMBucks22
Veteran

Post#1723 » by DMBucks22 » Wed Mar 3, 2021 4:07 pm

Any season ticket holders have their time slot today to pick their package? Mine is tomorrow as 1130. Upper level holder.
PhoenixMilwauke
Sophomore
And1: 184

Post#1724 » by PhoenixMilwauke » Wed Mar 3, 2021 5:30 pm

DMBucks22 wrote:Any season ticket holders have their time slot today to pick their package? Mine is tomorrow as 1130. Upper level holder.

Mine is for later this afternoon but it allowed me to purchase earlier this morning. I would recommend trying to make a purchase now.... just click on the link in the email, sign in and see if you can purchase.
PhoenixMilwauke
Sophomore

Post#1725 » by PhoenixMilwauke » Wed Mar 3, 2021 5:32 pm

PhoenixMilwauke wrote:
DMBucks22 wrote:Any season ticket holders have their time slot today to pick their package? Mine is tomorrow as 1130. Upper level holder.

Mine is for later this afternoon but it allowed me to purchase earlier this morning. I would recommend trying to make a purchase now.... just click on the link in the email, sign in and see if you can purchase.

Also, it allows you to buy multiple plans. I ended up buying black and green. So, 8 games.
DMBucks22
Veteran

Post#1726 » by DMBucks22 » Wed Mar 3, 2021 7:33 pm

PhoenixMilwauke wrote:
PhoenixMilwauke wrote:

Also, it allows you to buy multiple plans. I ended up buying black and green. So, 8 games.

Interesting. So you can buy multiple blocks before I can even buy one. LOL nothing against you at all but that sounds like the Bucks organization to me!
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 10,826

Post#1727 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Wed Mar 3, 2021 8:24 pm

My timeslots isn't until Friday afternoon. Hope tickets are available for me!

ETA: How much are the tickets? Is it the prices listed on the site/are they showing TM fees?
DMBucks22
Veteran

Post#1728 » by DMBucks22 » Wed Mar 3, 2021 9:24 pm

I was able to buy my package early as well. So I did.
PhoenixMilwauke
Sophomore

Post#1729 » by PhoenixMilwauke » Wed Mar 3, 2021 9:28 pm

MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:My timeslots isn't until Friday afternoon. Hope tickets are available for me!

ETA: How much are the tickets? Is it the prices listed on the site/are they showing TM fees?

Is there a link in that email with time slot? Try clicking and logging in to see if you can buy tickets before your slot opens. I bought mine before my time slot opened today. They might let you get in a day or two ahead too.

Prices were lower than single game prices.... $90 for lower and same section was $130 with fees in the February sale.

EDIT poster above also bought before his time slot....so, definitely log in and buy as soon as you can
DMBucks22
Veteran

Post#1730 » by DMBucks22 » Wed Mar 3, 2021 10:06 pm

"Decent" prices for upper level season ticket holders $38 per seat/game.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 10,826

Post#1731 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Wed Mar 3, 2021 10:09 pm

DMBucks22 wrote:"Decent" prices for upper level season ticket holders $38 per seat/game.

Considering there is at least one premium games and mostly weekend, I think they are good and better than expected.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 44,904

Post#1732 » by MickeyDavis » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:29 pm

Read on Twitter
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
DMBucks22
Veteran

Post#1733 » by DMBucks22 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:01 pm

Can anyone manage their tickets in account manger right now? I am unable to send to friends/sell right now.
dezmason24
Sophomore
And1: 7

Post#1734 » by dezmason24 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:02 pm

DMBucks22 wrote:Can anyone manage their tickets in account manger right now? I am unable to send to friends/sell right now.

I’m unable to manage my tickets. The March ones should be available once they go on sale to the general public tomorrow. I bet we won’t have access to the April/May tickets until those go on sale at a later date.
DMBucks22
Veteran

Post#1735 » by DMBucks22 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:15 am

dezmason24 wrote:
DMBucks22 wrote:Can anyone manage their tickets in account manger right now? I am unable to send to friends/sell right now.

I’m unable to manage my tickets. The March ones should be available once they go on sale to the general public tomorrow. I bet we won’t have access to the April/May tickets until those go on sale at a later date.

Good call.
DMBucks22
Veteran

Post#1736 » by DMBucks22 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:23 pm

dezmason24 wrote:

I’m unable to manage my tickets. The March ones should be available once they go on sale to the general public tomorrow. I bet we won’t have access to the April/May tickets until those go on sale at a later date.[/quot

Now I can transfer tickets in my account but unable to sell. Still the same for you?
dezmason24
Sophomore
And1: 7

Post#1737 » by dezmason24 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:21 pm

DMBucks22 wrote:
dezmason24 wrote:

I’m unable to manage my tickets. The March ones should be available once they go on sale to the general public tomorrow. I bet we won’t have access to the April/May tickets until those go on sale at a later date.[/quot

Now I can transfer tickets in my account but unable to sell. Still the same for you?

Same just transfer for me.
talbert
Junior
And1: 204

Post#1738 » by talbert » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:48 pm

Talked to my rep yesterday. He said I should be able to sell the tickets starting today. That does not look to be the case. He also let me know that we will only have access to tickets for games being played in the current month. I told him that's pretty inconvenient for selling and I literally got an email back that said "sorry."

The Bucks don't want to play ball with season ticket holders. They want to make sure that only the Bucks are able to make money.
DMBucks22
Veteran

Post#1739 » by DMBucks22 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:41 am

Selling is now live in the account manager.
otmshank1
Junior
And1: 416

Post#1740 » by otmshank1 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:15 pm

I read this morning that Milwaukee is considering rolling back (reenacting) the COVID restrictions since cases are trending up. I wonder if this would potentially affect the number of fans allowed at Bucks and Brewers games? It also seems rediculous that this is even being considered since the vaccines are being offered to everyone now.
I'm sober enough to know what I'm doing, and drunk enough to really enjoy doing it

Return to Milwaukee Bucks