NCAA Tourney

Moderator: ijspeelman

jbk1234
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 31,982

Re: NCAA Tourney 

Post#41 » by jbk1234 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:34 am

Stillwater wrote:This ACU team plays like you want every team to play . Texas looks asleep and deserves to lose this.
TX over passed. When you're getting turned over like that, just get the ball up and crash the boards. I think they went like 4 minutes without a FGA.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using RealGM mobile app
cbosh4mvp wrote:
Jarret Allen isn’t winning you anything. Garland won’t show up in the playoffs. Mobley is a glorified dunk man. Mitchell has some experience but is a liability on defense. To me, the Cavs are a treadmill team.
Stillwater
RealGM
And1: 3,655

Post#42 » by Stillwater » Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:03 pm

Rambler's taking it to the 1 seed WOW. I expect the game to be different in the 2nd half though. LC center is fundamental as hell...take him out game over
SUNDOWN BRINGS A WELCOME CHANGE TO EVERYTHING THAT'S HIDING
jbk1234
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#43 » by jbk1234 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:12 pm

Stillwater wrote:Rambler's taking it to the 1 seed WOW. I expect the game to be different in the 2nd half though. LC center is fundamental as hell...take him out game over
A lot of commentators said Chicago-Loyala should have been seated higher, and it looks like they were correct.

cbosh4mvp wrote:
Jarret Allen isn’t winning you anything. Garland won’t show up in the playoffs. Mobley is a glorified dunk man. Mitchell has some experience but is a liability on defense. To me, the Cavs are a treadmill team.
Stillwater
RealGM

Post#44 » by Stillwater » Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:19 pm

jbk1234 wrote:
Stillwater wrote:Rambler's taking it to the 1 seed WOW. I expect the game to be different in the 2nd half though. LC center is fundamental as hell...take him out game over
A lot of commentators said Chicago-Loyala should have been seated higher, and it looks like they were correct.

yeah GT was my favorite to beat them before losing Moses Wright but it was always a tough draw regardless. This team is impressive but I see Ill. coming back pretty easily we shall see.
jbk1234
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#45 » by jbk1234 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:23 pm

Stillwater wrote:
jbk1234 wrote:

yeah GT was my favorite to beat them before losing Moses Wright but it was always a tough draw regardless. This team is impressive but I see Ill. coming back pretty easily we shall see.
That center is a handful.

cbosh4mvp wrote:
Stillwater
RealGM

Post#46 » by Stillwater » Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:24 pm

jbk1234 wrote:
Stillwater wrote:
jbk1234 wrote:A lot of commentators said Chicago-Loyala should have been seated higher, and it looks like they were correct.

That center is a handful.

yeah Cockburn is not a great defender in space at all... but ILL needs to go through him and keep forcing Krutzwig to defend him to balance it out
jbk1234
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#47 » by jbk1234 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:25 pm

There's a lot of really good post game that's just disappeared from the pros because of how the game is officiated and it's a shame.

cbosh4mvp wrote:
Stillwater
RealGM

Post#48 » by Stillwater » Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:33 pm

you think curbelo wants to win lol damn he fought for that
Stillwater
RealGM

Post#49 » by Stillwater » Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:52 pm

OK Loyola you deserve it
Stillwater
RealGM

Post#50 » by Stillwater » Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:22 pm

been a fan of J Butler past couple seasons but he will probably go too high.
I really like Davion Mitchell as a plug in 2 way point / combo guard for this roster. Maybe they can buy a 2nd and grab him.
jbk1234
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#51 » by jbk1234 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:20 am

I really need OK state not to crap the bed here. They can lose against Loyola, but not this game.

cbosh4mvp wrote:
Stillwater
RealGM

Post#52 » by Stillwater » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:30 am

Beavers are too good for Cade and co imo unless anderson gets cooking
Stillwater
RealGM

Post#53 » by Stillwater » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:33 am

This Obanor kid from Oral Roberts is going to get picked in the first round after the tournament hes having
yoyoboy
RealGM
And1: 18,793

Post#54 » by yoyoboy » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:51 am

Cade is struggling once again.
Stillwater
RealGM

Post#55 » by Stillwater » Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:02 am

yoyoboy wrote:Cade is struggling once again.

That Oregon State team is a lot better but yeah Cade has not looked like himself at all in the Tournament. Not a good sign for him as a top 5 pick let alone the so called consensus top option. I think his lack of elite athleticism is beginning to negatively impact his ability to execute his game. Its not easy to watch. He better just start jacking up 3s and making them all if he wants to redeem himself
Stillwater
RealGM

Post#56 » by Stillwater » Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:38 am

Anderson putting work in but I bet it wont be enough if Cade or someone else doesnt step up. I like this Anderson kid as a legit prospect in the 2nd the handles and speed are for real
jbk1234
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#57 » by jbk1234 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:42 am

Yeah, he's a good complimentary piece but not what you want out of a top 3 pick. Honestly, Mobley is the only one of the entire class who looks special to me.

cbosh4mvp wrote:
Stillwater
RealGM

Post#58 » by Stillwater » Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:46 am

jbk1234 wrote:
Yeah, he's a good complimentary piece but not what you want out of a top 3 pick. Honestly, Mobley is the only one of the entire class who looks special to me.

in Cades defense he was pretty impressive all season until now. legit looks disinterested which is kind of uncool and like others have concerns about he may be one of these types and if you cant get fired up for a game like this I wouldnt touch a player like that.
But he is legit imo there is just something wrong with him Id bet lately just not saying it
yoyoboy
RealGM
And1: 18,793

Post#59 » by yoyoboy » Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:48 am

jbk1234 wrote:

Cunningham shouldn't be a PG in the NBA imo. He doesn't have driving ability and while he's a really good passer for a forward, I don't think he's a special passer overall.

Tbh Cade is a pretty ideal fit next to Sexton and Garland. A tall playmaking forward who can shoot the hell out of the ball is what we need, with emphasis on the playmaking given Sexton's and Garland's struggles there.

At the same time I'm not sure Garland or even Sexton for that matter is good enough to take "fit" into consideration rather than just going with the BPA.
Stillwater
RealGM

Post#60 » by Stillwater » Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:51 am

yoyoboy wrote:
jbk1234 wrote:

Cunningham shouldn't be a PG in the NBA imo. He doesn't have driving ability and while he's a really good passer for a forward, I don't think he's a special passer overall.

Tbh Cade is a pretty ideal fit next to Sexton and Garland. A tall playmaking forward who can shoot the hell out of the ball is what we need, with emphasis on the playmaking given Sexton's and Garland's struggles there.

At the same time I'm not sure Garland or even Sexton for that matter is good enough to take "fit" into consideration rather than just going with the BPA.

Just curious if you two are basing your opinion just on these couple games or all season?

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers