ImageImageImageImageImage

PG: Lack fundamentals

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

NewKnicks
Sixth Man
And1: 756

Re: PG: Lack fundamentals 

Post#381 » by NewKnicks » Tue Apr 6, 2021 4:23 pm

Last thing before Sham gets on me for posting too much, people need to get off this moral victory garbage. Talent wins out at the end of games. It's not a coincidence that the better teams almost always win when games are close going into the 4th quarter. The cream always rises to the top. We don't have any cream.

Ok, I'm done for awhile, Sham. :lol:
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 100,547

Post#382 » by mpharris36 » Tue Apr 6, 2021 4:24 pm

god shammgod wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:dont we all look at food and judge it by their looks though :lol:

I mean yes...

but this looks dry?

that shape does make it seem old. they stopped making cookies like that in the 80s.

How old do you think I am? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Better for dipping in a tall glass of milk...but like I said they only make them in puerto rico now...they were discontinued in 2012...but they were my favorite cookie.

You can still order them and try them on amazon...but you gotta drop some $$$...I have only done it once or twice because its nostalgic from my childhood.
B2B 2021-22 & 2022-23 BAF Champion Spurs:

ROSTER

Nic Claxton/Walker Kessler/Jeff Green
Nikola Jokic/Jonathan Kuminga/Dean Wade
Cam Johnson/Josh Hart/Kenrich Williams
Alex Caruso/Killian Hayes/Aaron Wiggins
Steph Curry/Delon Wright/DSJ
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 119,378

Post#383 » by 3toheadmelo » Tue Apr 6, 2021 4:25 pm

mpharris36 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
they aren't dry actually that is why they are good. Vienna Fingers are garbage compared to Cameo cookies...they tried to rip them off and failed.

i feel like they look like rip off golden oreos

Its actually the exact opposite Nabisco basically rebranded Cameo cookies as Golden Oreos but they are not the same and don't come close to them. Cameo's are OG cookies.

they look like ass
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#384 » by mpharris36 » Tue Apr 6, 2021 4:27 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:i feel like they look like rip off golden oreos

Its actually the exact opposite Nabisco basically rebranded Cameo cookies as Golden Oreos but they are not the same and don't come close to them. Cameo's are OG cookies.

they look like ass

don't know them before you try them. there an amazon click away :lol:

ROSTER

3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#385 » by 3toheadmelo » Tue Apr 6, 2021 4:27 pm

mpharris36 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
you know you have a problem when you make statements about cookies by just looking at them :lol:

dont we all look at food and judge it by their looks though :lol:

I mean yes...

but this looks dry?

i like my cookies soggy in milk and that doesn’t look like it gets soggy. it looks so dry I bet it’s hard as a rock when you bite into them :lol:
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
Gravy
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,608

Post#386 » by Gravy » Tue Apr 6, 2021 4:27 pm

Knicks can draft Davion Mitchell, he knows how to win a championship more than some of these higher picks
rajajackal
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,336

Post#387 » by rajajackal » Tue Apr 6, 2021 4:29 pm

RHODEY wrote:
rajajackal wrote:
NewKnicks wrote:Neither Julius nor RJ are clutch. They're actually anti-clutch at this point. Burks should be getting the ball in these late game situations.

If I'm Thibs, and I want to win (which I believe that's all he cares about), why not draw up these plays for the one player that has proven he can hit big shots in big moments (Burks)? It must have something to do with Randle in the huddle saying "I'm taking and hitting this shot, coach", and Thibs backing down and allowing it, so he doesn't piss off our all-star.

I think I saw a stat that Randle is 1-7 on big shots at end of games. I'm not sure if that's accurate, but its seems about right. I remember him hitting that big 3 against Philly, but can't think of any others. I could be wrong, though.

randle can take the last shot, but it's either gotta be a strong move to the basket or his new signature baseline jumper. in general i agree, though. randle and rj both hoist up too many low % jumpers late in close games considering both of their strengths are primarily based on being able to muscle into position. it's boneheaded, and that's the most frustrating way to lose

He can, but when everybody expects him to do that , is it always the best option? I think Burks should have been that guy last night?

i do personally, sure, but i understand getting it to randle with less than 4 seconds to go. my issue was with the shot itself. can't believe that's what happened coming out of a timeout. this team's foundation is set and if we want to build on it i think it's time to teach them how to get easier shots. if guys have to fight for every basket all damn year they're gonna start acting frustrated and gassed like we've seen recently
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#388 » by 3toheadmelo » Tue Apr 6, 2021 4:32 pm

mpharris36 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:

they look like ass

that's true but i'll pass on that :lol:
bigfnjoe96
General Manager
And1: 3,948

Post#389 » by bigfnjoe96 » Tue Apr 6, 2021 4:35 pm

mpharris36 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
my favorite cookies of all time are cameo cookies. I use to get them at the local corner store when I was a kid. They don't sell them anywhere now.

I think they only sell them in Puerto Rico now and you have to get them on Amazon but they are super expensive. Like $8 a pack but they are FIRE!

i just looked up cameo cookies and they look dry as schit. sorry.

they aren't dry actually that is why they are good. Vienna Fingers are garbage compared to Cameo cookies...they tried to rip them off and failed.
Got my shipment from PR 2 weeks ago..

ImageImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
snadler
Head Coach
And1: 7,943

Post#390 » by snadler » Tue Apr 6, 2021 4:43 pm

I think we know the answer but I'll ask anyway, will the knicks be fighting tooth and nail for that 10th seed or will they allow Thibs to throw in the towel and play the younger guys more minutes especially Obi down the stretch. IMO, when they come back from their 0-6 west coast trip they will either be out of the top 10 or barely holding that 10th spot, how wlll thibs handle those last few games
Knicksfan1992
RealGM
And1: 13,707

Post#391 » by Knicksfan1992 » Tue Apr 6, 2021 4:45 pm

Stop with the cap that Randle would be overpaid at 25 million to push your effing bs agenda. Since that's mostly what this forum become anyway after a loss...

He's 27th in total RAPTOR on 538
He's 14th in WAR on 538
He's scoring 23 points a night pretty efficiently
The only other players averaging 20/10/5 are Giannis, Jokic, and Westbrook (all those guys make well north of 25 million)
He's 24th in wins added on BBall Index
He's 25th in BPM on BBall Reference
He's 13th in VORP on BBall Reference
He's 21st in Win shares on BBall reference
He has a net rating of +2.1 playing some of the heaviest minutes in the league per NBA.com
Per cleaningtheglass The Knickks net rating is in the 65Th percentile when he's on the floor and 31st when he's off it.

Randle is far from the problem

Those are mostly catch-all metrics that have him as roughly a top 15-25 player this year depending on which metric you put your most stock into.

Randle is 100% a great number 2 option and bordering on number 1 after 1 year with a dedicated coaching staff and still has room to grow. So please spare me with the trade him at all costs and losing player BS over 1 bad stretch where I may like to mention he got hurt a week ago.
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#392 » by 3toheadmelo » Tue Apr 6, 2021 4:49 pm

Knicksfan1992 wrote:Stop with the cap that Randle would be overpaid at 25 million to push your effing bs agenda. Since that's mostly what this forum become anyway after a loss...

He's 14th in WAR on 538
The only other players averaging 20/10/5 are Giannis, Jokic, and Westbrook (all those guys make well north of 25 million)
He has a net rating of +2.1 playing some of the heaviest minutes in the league per NBA.com
Per cleaningtheglass The Knickks net rating is in the 65Th percentile when he's on the floor and 31st when he's off it.

Those are mostly catch-all metrics that have him as roughly a top 15-25 player this year depending on which metric you put your most stock into.

Randle is 100% a great number 2 option and bordering on number 1 after 1 year with a dedicated coaching staff and still has room to grow. So please spare me with the trade him at all costs and losing player BS over 1 bad stretch where I may like to mention he got hurt a week ago.

take that no dope on sunday. i got reinforcements as well. :lol:

excellent post bro as always
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#393 » by mpharris36 » Tue Apr 6, 2021 4:51 pm

bigfnjoe96 wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:i just looked up cameo cookies and they look dry as schit. sorry.

ImageImageImage

ROSTER

mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#394 » by mpharris36 » Tue Apr 6, 2021 4:54 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:they look like ass

that's true but i'll pass on that :lol:

ROSTER

DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 48,252

Post#395 » by DOT » Tue Apr 6, 2021 4:57 pm

Knicksfan1992 wrote:Stop with the cap that Randle would be overpaid at 25 million to push your effing bs agenda. Since that's mostly what this forum become anyway after a loss...

He's 14th in WAR on 538

I think 25 million is a good amount for him of he keeps this up

Anything north of 30 million is a bit much if we don't get a true #1, but if we do, then you pay how much you need to.

Sent from my SM-G965U using RealGM mobile app
BaF Lakers:

Darius Garland/Cory Joseph
Klay Thompson/Shaedon Sharpe
Keldon Johnson/De'Andre Hunter
Evan Mobley/Tari Eason
Nic Claxton/Draymond Green

Bench: Leonard Miller, Jett Howard, Markquis Nowell, Kennedy Chandler, Day'Ron Sharpe
bigfnjoe96
General Manager
And1: 3,948

Post#396 » by bigfnjoe96 » Tue Apr 6, 2021 4:57 pm

mpharris36 wrote:
bigfnjoe96 wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:

ImageImageImage

Also grew up on Cameo. Couldn't wait to go to abuela's for Sunday dinner. She kept these on the ready.

Still taste great with a dunk in milk!

Kampuchea
RealGM
And1: 8,210

Post#397 » by Kampuchea » Tue Apr 6, 2021 5:02 pm

Can you all get the vaccine based on the obesity risk factor? If your BMI is over 30 you are obese, check here

https://www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/assessing/bmi/adult_bmi/english_bmi_calculator/bmi_calculator.html

Ok, I need a bike ride now after reading this thread. Out
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#398 » by 3toheadmelo » Tue Apr 6, 2021 5:07 pm

Kampuchea wrote:Can you all get the vaccine based on the obesity risk factor? If your BMI is over 30 you are obese, check here

https://www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/assessing/bmi/adult_bmi/english_bmi_calculator/bmi_calculator.html

my bmi is 21.8 which classifies as normal. but thanks for your concern. :lol:
Kampuchea
RealGM
And1: 8,210

Post#399 » by Kampuchea » Tue Apr 6, 2021 5:16 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
Kampuchea wrote:Can you all get the vaccine based on the obesity risk factor? If your BMI is over 30 you are obese, check here

I don’t even eat any damn cookies but that thing says I’m overweight. ****! :banghead:
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#400 » by 3toheadmelo » Tue Apr 6, 2021 5:22 pm

Kampuchea wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:

I don’t even eat any damn cookies but that thing says I’m overweight. ****! :banghead:

better go ride your bike then :lol:

Return to New York Knicks