4-7-21 NBA Wednesday GT (10 games)

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

darkse1d
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,836

Re: 4-7-21 NBA Wednesday GT (10 games) 

Post#201 » by darkse1d » Thu Apr 8, 2021 4:47 am

this game has me convinced that the Jazz are fools gold and will be out in the second round
spanishninja
General Manager
And1: 6,131

Post#202 » by spanishninja » Thu Apr 8, 2021 4:47 am

Kurtz wrote:Great game. Too bad Phoenix will be too tired for the Clipper game tomorrow - that could have been another great one.

I think we avoided losing both games, I'm pretty satisfied. When this hit overtime the worst case was we lose this one and tomorrow.
Sgt Major
Head Coach
And1: 15,073

Post#203 » by Sgt Major » Thu Apr 8, 2021 4:47 am

Ballerhogger wrote:
Sgt Major wrote:Ah I love waking up and getting ready for work while games like this are on

It’s night time here unless you work the night shift
6:46am here right now
Det. Frank Pembleton: You know, sometimes you're funny. Then there's now.
grumpysaddle
RealGM
And1: 13,911

Post#204 » by grumpysaddle » Thu Apr 8, 2021 5:04 am

Ballerhogger wrote:
cjx wrote:2021 Western Conference Finals

Denver Nuggets vs Phoenix Suns

You know it's going to happen

Idk suns have issue holding on to leads and finishing games . Could be though

They have had trouble holding onto leads for sure, but I feel like that's usually against teams they are heavily favorited to beat. They play up to their competition, but also down to their competition when they haven't earned the right to take any nights off yet.

I feel more confident when the Suns are playing top teams than I do against the Pistons of the league.
giambijuice
Pro Prospect
And1: 151

Post#205 » by giambijuice » Thu Apr 8, 2021 5:37 am

zshawn10 wrote:
giambijuice wrote:
zshawn10 wrote:
And yes even the Red Sox

nice try...red sox never used trash cans or buzzers. astros are the biggest cheaters in the history of american sports. deal with it. in fact the whole houston sports scene is a disgrace these days.

The Red Sox did cheat and the buzzer theory was a dumb bogus rumor made up by the internet.

Lol Boston just saw their qb of many years go somewhere else to win, the Celtics have been a super disappointment this year, and the Red Sox aren’t good either. I know Houston’s the worst sports town right now but Boston hasn’t been great either.

the red sox got their hand caught in the cookie jar watching videos in the video room like everyone else...no trash cans and no buzzers. as far as qb's go brady is old but as a texans fan i don't think you want to be bringing up the subject of qb's right now and the celtics have the most banners in the nba as well as boston having the most championships this century. so..we good.
kan_t
Pro Prospect
And1: 725

Post#206 » by kan_t » Thu Apr 8, 2021 10:09 am

BigDan245 wrote:Why would Zion want to play for SVG? Dude needed to go yesterday.

SVG couldn't fix the Pelicans defense but I think he has done a good job on Zion development. Don't think Gentry would let him play point forward.
RamonSessions7
RealGM
And1: 4,026

Post#207 » by RamonSessions7 » Thu Apr 8, 2021 12:59 pm

giambijuice wrote:
zshawn10 wrote:
giambijuice wrote:

nice try...red sox never used trash cans or buzzers. astros are the biggest cheaters in the history of american sports. deal with it. in fact the whole houston sports scene is a disgrace these days.

The Red Sox did cheat and the buzzer theory was a dumb bogus rumor made up by the internet.

Lol Boston just saw their qb of many years go somewhere else to win, the Celtics have been a super disappointment this year, and the Red Sox aren’t good either. I know Houston’s the worst sports town right now but Boston hasn’t been great either.

the red sox got their hand caught in the cookie jar watching videos in the video room like everyone else...no trash cans and no buzzers. as far as qb's go brady is old but as a texans fan i don't think you want to be bringing up the subject of qb's right now and the celtics have the most banners in the nba as well as boston having the most championships this century. so..we good.

Haha. Well you do have him there.
Jadoogar
RealGM
And1: 14,661

Post#208 » by Jadoogar » Thu Apr 8, 2021 3:11 pm

Great game unfortunately it's unlikely we see this series in the playoffs unless both teams make the WCFs (i would bet against that)
Seattlesun
Head Coach
And1: 359

Post#209 » by Seattlesun » Thu Apr 8, 2021 4:23 pm

Jadoogar wrote:Great game unfortunately it's unlikely we see this series in the playoffs unless both teams make the WCFs (i would bet against that)

You would bet against the clearly two best teams in the West meeting in the Western Conference Finals?
Jadoogar
RealGM
And1: 14,661

Post#210 » by Jadoogar » Thu Apr 8, 2021 4:38 pm

Seattlesun wrote:
Jadoogar wrote:Great game unfortunately it's unlikely we see this series in the playoffs unless both teams make the WCFs (i would bet against that)

You would bet against the clearly two best teams in the West meeting in the Western Conference Finals?

lol yes? It happens all the time. And it's a weird season, the heavy conference favourites have had injuries to their 2 best players. A healthy Lakers team is clearly still the team to beat. Not to mention the Clippers and the new look nuggets.
Seattlesun
Head Coach
And1: 359

Post#211 » by Seattlesun » Thu Apr 8, 2021 4:52 pm

Jadoogar wrote:
Seattlesun wrote:

lol yes? It happens all the time. And it's a weird season, the heavy conference favourites have had injuries to their 2 best players. A healthy Lakers team is clearly still the team to beat. Not to mention the Clippers and the new look nuggets.

Lakers are made of tissue paper, paperClips are pretenders, Nuggs look scary. Suns and Jazz are actually doing it on the court. But i got ya bro, you need proof and it'll take the playoffs to convince you. Fair enough.
giambijuice
Pro Prospect
And1: 151

Post#212 » by giambijuice » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:01 pm

RamonSessions7 wrote:
giambijuice wrote:
zshawn10 wrote:

Haha. Well you do have him there.

boston has more chips than houston in any century.

Return to The General Board