Gary Clark Waived By Nuggets, Expected To Sign With East Playoff Team

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Gary Clark Waived By Nuggets, Expected To Sign With East Playoff Team 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Thu Apr 8, 2021 2:48 pm

The Denver Nuggets have waived Gary Clark.

Denver acquired Clark as part of the Aaron Gordon trade with the Orlando Magic.

Clark is expected to draw interest from Eastern Conference playoff teams.

Via Adrian Wojnarowski/ESPN

The_Hater
GHOAT (Greatest Hater Of All Time)
And1: 40,048

Re: Gary Clark Waived By Nuggets, Expected To Sign With East Playoff Team 

Post#2 » by The_Hater » Thu Apr 8, 2021 4:52 pm

Which eastern playoff team would even put Clark in their rotation?
AthensBucks wrote:Lowry is done.
Nurse is below average at best.
Masai is overrated.
I dont get how so many people believe in the raptors,they have zero to chance to win it all.

April 14th, 2019.
LloydFree
RealGM
And1: 11,568
Location: Somewhere near the Jersey Turnpike, between exit 4 and 15E

Post#3 » by LloydFree » Thu Apr 8, 2021 7:32 pm

The_Hater wrote:Which eastern playoff team would even put Clark in their rotation?

The Celtics have Grant Williams and Luke Kornet in their rotation. How is Gary Clark any worse.
Fischella wrote:I think none of you guys that are pro-Embiid no how basketball works today.. is way easier to win it all with Omer Asik than Olajuwon.
Actually if you ask me which Center I want for my perfect championship caliber team, I will chose Asik hands down
The_Hater

Post#4 » by The_Hater » Thu Apr 8, 2021 7:47 pm

LloydFree wrote:
The_Hater wrote:Which eastern playoff team would even put Clark in their rotation?

The Celtics have Grant Williams and Luke Kornet in their rotation. How is Gary Clark any worse.

Well Kornet is only playing because thompson is still out. Plus he plays a different position so it’s irrelevant.

And while I don’t think Grant Williams is particularly good, he’s still better than Clark imo.
Masai is overrated.
I dont get how so many people believe in the raptors,they have zero to chance to win it all.

April 14th, 2019.
LloydFree
RealGM
And1: 11,568
Location: Somewhere near the Jersey Turnpike, between exit 4 and 15E

Post#5 » by LloydFree » Thu Apr 8, 2021 7:57 pm

The_Hater wrote:
LloydFree wrote:

Well Kornet is only playing because thompson is still out. Plus he plays a different position so it’s irrelevant.

And while I don’t think Grant Williams is particularly good, he’s still better than Clark imo.

Gary Clark and Grant Williams are essentially the same player, except one was Undrafted and the other was foolishly picked in the 1st round.
Fischella wrote:I think none of you guys that are pro-Embiid no how basketball works today.. is way easier to win it all with Omer Asik than Olajuwon.
Actually if you ask me which Center I want for my perfect championship caliber team, I will chose Asik hands down
The_Hater

Post#6 » by The_Hater » Thu Apr 8, 2021 8:09 pm

LloydFree wrote:
The_Hater wrote:
LloydFree wrote:The Celtics have Grant Williams and Luke Kornet in their rotation. How is Gary Clark any worse.

Gary Clark and Grant Williams are essentially the same player, except one was Undrafted and the other was foolishly picked in the 1st round.

Look at Gary Clark’s shooting numbers. Look at the same for Grant Williams. They’re not even remotely close and that’s supposed to be Clark’s strength. Plus Williams is better at everything else.

I get the feeling this is agent spin and Clark will be unemployed for the rest of the season. He’s awful
Masai is overrated.

April 14th, 2019.
paperboymafia
Analyst
And1: 636

Post#7 » by paperboymafia » Fri Apr 9, 2021 2:05 pm

he was pretty terrible for orlando. not sure what playoff team would look at him unless they needed numbers in training.

Return to Wiretap Discussion