JuJu Smith-Schuster Considered Signing With Chiefs

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

JuJu Smith-Schuster Considered Signing With Chiefs 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Fri Apr 9, 2021 1:00 pm

JuJu Smith-Schuster told Michael Irvin that if he didn\'t re-sign with the Pittsburgh Steelers, he\'d have joined the Kansas City Chiefs.

The wide receiver was also courted by the Baltimore Ravens.

\"[Playing for a rival], too, and I\'m curious to see how they\'re going to be this year having Sammy Watkins and how they\'re going to use him and throwing the ball and stuff like that,\" Smith-Schuster said of the Ravens. \"Lamar [Jackson]\'s a really, a heavy run offense with the backs that he has. I just, just point being facts. His No. 1 target was [Mark] Andrews, who\'s a tight end. I think, just seeing K.C. and bro, Andy Reid was just calling me and he was sending me Lombardi Trophy pictures like constantly. We had a good talk, so it would\'ve been K.C. after the Steelers.

\"Like texted it to me while I was trying to make a decision and I have so much respect for him and his team.\"

Via Nick Shook/NFL

niha17
Rookie
And1: 68

Re: JuJu Smith-Schuster Considered Signing With Chiefs 

Post#2 » by niha17 » Fri Apr 9, 2021 10:42 pm

you could have signed with a real team and goto the superbowl but you thought the Steeler were a better what fit team if the chief want you you go stupid. Now you can be the number 1 option on a terrible team and be forgotten about. Ego ego ego should have been the 2nd or 3rd option on a winner
The4thHorseman
General Manager
And1: 4,510

Post#3 » by The4thHorseman » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:33 pm

I say dude is full of ****. He's a bozo who cares more about doing tic-toc videos and promoting himself than he is dedicated to the game of football.

I'd bet money that Pittsburgh was the only offer he got.
Melwing
Sophomore
And1: 40

Post#4 » by Melwing » Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:02 pm

niha17 wrote:you could have signed with a real team and goto the superbowl but you thought the Steeler were a better what fit team if the chief want you you go stupid. Now you can be the number 1 option on a terrible team and be forgotten about. Ego ego ego should have been the 2nd or 3rd option on a winner

If a player stays with a bad team, they're stupid and egotistical.
If a player joins an already good team, they're a "ring chaser".

There's just no pleasing you people.
dubbmotta
Senior
And1: 103

Post#5 » by dubbmotta » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:43 pm

Melwing wrote:
niha17 wrote:you could have signed with a real team and goto the superbowl but you thought the Steeler were a better what fit team if the chief want you you go stupid. Now you can be the number 1 option on a terrible team and be forgotten about. Ego ego ego should have been the 2nd or 3rd option on a winner

If a player stays with a bad team, they're stupid and egotistical.
If a player joins an already good team, they're a "ring chaser".

There's just no pleasing you people.

Well said!

These players do what makes “them happy” crazy how people get their panites in a wad when someone makes the decision that makes them happy SMH
Chi Dynasty12
Analyst
And1: 140

Post#6 » by Chi Dynasty12 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:12 am

The4thHorseman wrote:I say dude is full of ****. He's a bozo who cares more about doing tic-toc videos and promoting himself than he is dedicated to the game of football.

I'd bet money that Pittsburgh was the only offer he got.

Yep he’s a clown. Wish I knew his priority was video games before I wasted fantasy draft picks on him...
Chicago Bears 2025 Super Bowl Champions

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion