ImageImageImageImageImage

Build a Franchise Season 4- Playoff Edition- Announcement on page 48

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

RealGM
And1: 39,217

Re: Build a Franchise Season 4- Playoff Edition- Playoff announcement on page 21 

Post#661 » by 2010 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:16 pm

bringbackhoffa wrote:
2010 wrote:
bringbackhoffa wrote:
Hornets already have more series wins in its first playoff run than the Raps in its 4 previous playoff runs combined.. and are only 1 win away from tying the number of playoff wins the Raps have in its BaF history..

Don’t bank on getting that one win against Cleveland.

But yet and still, you touting your own horn and portraying the Raptors as this and that, but yet you couldn’t beat us once I retooled my team and the squad got acclimated. We beat you twice. And you was throwing on your hoody and walking away :lol:

Again, talk to me about what you could accomplish without tanking. Cuz I”m not impressed.

The epitome of a cornball is the guy obsessed with the team he didn’t play in these playoffs and couldn’t beat head-to-head once I rolled up my sleeves and went to work.

Your goal for this season was to keep me out of the playoffs. You failed! Your goal was to take the season series. You failed! Your goal isn’t to win, it was to pray I lose. Which is why Philly beating me is your championship. :lol:

You’re more worried about what EZMoney’s squad did than what you couldn’t do. Take the season series or a playoff series against me.

If I was you, I’d be more concerned about them hands you bout to catch from Melo and Cleveland :lol:

Cornball.

I”d take the treadmill and a playoff appearance every year over being a tanker, weirdo, troll, creepy stalker.

After all, there is only 1 winner each season. The champion. Which you definitely won’t be. So at the end of the day, that treadmill I’m on would be an accomplishment for you, considering the only consistency you’ve shown is that of a tanker and a troll.

I’ve never had to have rules created to prevent me from compromising the integrity of BaF. Bet you can’t say the same, stalker! :lol:

At this rate I fully expect you to show up in NBNF comments and the chat, considering your obsessive tendencies.

Spoiler:

1: Young | Thompson | Vincent
2: Vassell | Mann | Primo | Butler
3: Murphy III | Hunter | Lewis
4: Wembanyama | Bridges | Wood
5: Gobert | Bitadze | Porter
Context
RealGM
And1: 12,303

Re: Build a Franchise Season 4- Playoff Edition- Playoff announcement on page 21 

Post#662 » by Context » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:46 pm

2010 wrote:]

Like I said before and I'll say it again. As a gm who made 120 trades in two seasons- that
mid season trading run that you went on goes down as top 10 all time in my book.

I thought you was headed for the lottery and that I would have a nice pick. I heard you
creeping for said pick in the shadows. All I could do was tip my cap and switch gears.

Salute to you! hell of a job you did in context of the situation for this season. It's funny because it was very quiet
leading up to you taking control of the 7th spot :roll: :lol:

Real recognize real...

Spoiler:
P.S: I thought your werent a play-off team? :lol:
LaMelo/Green
Barnes/Jaden
Herbert/Kyle
Jackson/Portis
Lopez/Duren
swisscheeseD
NCAA Bracket Challenge Champion
And1: 4,239

Post#663 » by swisscheeseD » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:10 pm

bringbackhoffa wrote:Damn Chicago got me on the offensive and defensive schemes for tonight's game 6. This game aint going to be pretty at home for us.

Once I seen this comment yesterday, knowing I finally guessed you right and put my teams strategy in a favorable spot, that I was going to lose this Game 6. Would have loved to at least seen this go 7, even if I lost at home.

Hats off to you tho Hoffa. You’ve definitely put together a very talented young core. This may have been your first playoff series win as a franchise, but it certainly won’t be your last. You’ve made many difficult decisions to put yourself in this position, best of luck the rest of the way.

It’s been a tough day in Chicago with no more playoff basketball. This team had high hopes, but never really felt they were considered contenders by the sim. Most of this roster is signed and primed to come back next season to make another run at it, but some changes are definitely going to have to be made...how drastic those changes may be has yet to be determined.

Good luck to the rest of the playoff teams still fighting for that elusive BAF Championship.
Chicago Bulls

PG: Kemba Walker / T.Rozier / B.Wannamaker
SG: Donte DiVincenzo / T.Ross / P.Connaughton
SF: Kawhi Leonard / R.O’Neale / Caleb Martin
PF: Draymond Green / B.Portis / A.Aminu
C: Jonas Valanciunas / M.Harrell / F.Kaminsky
SOUL
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic
And1: 37,554

Post#664 » by SOUL » Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:01 am

That's what CP3 was acquired for, games like this. All respect to NewEra's team, played like a championship team that wasn't going to give up easily and was deep as hell.. he also completely revamped his team from the prior year and still made a lethal team.. all respect to him! :nod:

It doesn't get any easier with New Orleans next round. Previous champs and arguably the favorite for the championship this year.. but we are a uniquely built team that can surprise anybody so I won't count myself out.
NewEra
RealGM
And1: 13,330

Post#665 » by NewEra » Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:14 am

Congrats SOUL! That defense is something special bro. You earned the right to beat my team. No excuses. All the best to you going forward my guy.

I’m extremely impressed by all the top teams in the West. You GMs truly deserve the position you’ve placed your teams in. It will be entertaining to watch all of you battle it out because you’ve all got what it takes to win the chip in my eyes.

Thanks to everyone for an entertaining season. Thanks Bish. We’ll be back, and ready to put in the work needed to be better than ever.
BAF- 2020 Champs | 2021 2k Champs
Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks
And1: 91,055

Post#666 » by Capn'O » Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:17 am

Tip of the cap, Deeeez. You've put together a real juggernaut in this league. I was dreading playing your team all year and basically revamped my team around the possibility that we would face off. That duo is a monster and the former champs are a real threat for a second cup. We ended up mitigating Jokic but in the end, there wasn't much I could do about Giannis. He just cooked us. Additional shout out to Soul and NewEra for improving their teams, never letting up on the gas and putting me in the 6 spot. Good luck to all the rest in these playoffs.

Into offseason 4 we go. We'll be back next year.
BAF Clippers
PG: CP3 | SGA
SG: SGA | Big Ragu
SF: J Brown | Dorture Chamber
PF: Gordon | Niang
C: Capela | Sharpe

Deep Bench - Forrest | Oladipo | Fernando | Young | Svi | Cody Martin

:beer:
Manhattan Project
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 7,968

Post#667 » by Manhattan Project » Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:19 am

Anybody got some trade blocks?

Go Jokic!!!
Jazz:
Allen l Wagner
Randle l Olynyk
Porter Jr l Marshall l Tucker
Herro l Okogie l Payton
Fox l Jones
SOUL
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic

Post#668 » by SOUL » Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:55 am

NewEra wrote:Congrats SOUL! That defense is something special bro. You earned the right to beat my team. No excuses. All the best to you going forward my guy.

I’m extremely impressed by all the top teams in the West. You GMs truly deserve the position you’ve placed your teams in. It will be entertaining to watch all of you battle it out because you’ve all got what it takes to win the chip in my eyes.

Thanks to everyone for an entertaining season. Thanks Bish. We’ll be back, and ready to put in the work needed to be better than ever.

Appreciate it man! The matchup was bittersweet cause we've been very active trade partners/tried to make some other trades happen that never worked out, so I wanted your team to go far (if we didn't play each other haha), but I think we both should be happy with how our teams performed this year. I had to make way more adjustments than I anticipated just for Westbrook alone. The respective Grant + Jaylen boosts for our team should be very nice next year.
Deeeez Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 50,275

Post#669 » by Deeeez Knicks » Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:02 pm

Capn'O wrote:Tip of the cap, Deeeez. You've put together a real juggernaut in this league. I was dreading playing your team all year and basically revamped my team around the possibility that we would face off. That duo is a monster and the former champs are a real threat for a second cup. We ended up mitigating Jokic but in the end, there wasn't much I could do about Giannis. He just cooked us. Additional shout out to Soul and NewEra for improving their teams, never letting up on the gas and putting me in the 6 spot. Good luck to all the rest in these playoffs.

Great series. The Vuc/ Nurkic front court was tough to deal with. Your team is on the rise with SGA leading the way.
Mavs
C: Timelord | Paul Reed | M Brown
PF: Sabonis | Lauri Markkanen
SF: Lebron | Lauri Markkanen
SG: DWhite | Lonnie Walker | Shake | Ty Jerome
PG: VanFleet | Tre Jones | Rose | Deuce
bringbackhoffa
RealGM
And1: 5,041

Post#670 » by bringbackhoffa » Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:37 pm

Charlotte Hornets 2024-25

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/Huerter/Robinson
Durant/Bogdanovic/Royce
Draymond/Highsmith
Gafford/Collins

On the block: Huerter 36/2 years, Rubio- $6/3 years, Mills- $3/3 years, Duncan Robinson- $16/1 year, Okeke- $1/3 years
El Poochio
Knicks Forum Jose Cuervo Man
And1: 24,600

Post#671 » by El Poochio » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:27 pm

My players:

Spoiler:

B: L. Doncic | J. Carter | D. Banton
B: D. Melton | A. Burks
B: B. Ingram | K. Oubre | J. Tate
B: Z. Williamson | DJJ | K. Lofton Jr
B: KP | D. Powell
El Poochio

Post#672 » by El Poochio » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:30 pm

Saving this thread from going to next page >>>>> winning championship

El Poochio

Post#673 » by El Poochio » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:39 pm

Hornets 2 - 4 Cavs

Pacers 4 - 2 Sixers

Mavs 2 - 4 Blazers

Would be devastating coming all this way 4 2 lose to Kings

El Poochio

Post#674 » by El Poochio » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:48 pm

Capn'O wrote:Tip of the cap, Deeeez. You've put together a real juggernaut in this league. I was dreading playing your team all year and basically revamped my team around the possibility that we would face off. That duo is a monster and the former champs are a real threat for a second cup. We ended up mitigating Jokic but in the end, there wasn't much I could do about Giannis. He just cooked us. Additional shout out to Soul and NewEra for improving their teams, never letting up on the gas and putting me in the 6 spot. Good luck to all the rest in these playoffs.

Luckily for you Holmes is returning from injury

Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks
And1: 91,055

Post#675 » by Capn'O » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:10 pm

El Poochio wrote:

:lol: that drove me nuts. I finally found a rotation to bother the Mavs length and the Sim says "**** your rotation."
BAF Clippers
PG: CP3 | SGA
SG: SGA | Big Ragu
SF: J Brown | Dorture Chamber
PF: Gordon | Niang
C: Capela | Sharpe

Deep Bench - Forrest | Oladipo | Fernando | Young | Svi | Cody Martin

:beer:
SOUL
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic

Post#676 » by SOUL » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:16 pm

El Poochio wrote:Would be devastating coming all this way 4 2 lose to Kings

El Poochio

Post#677 » by El Poochio » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:32 pm

Capn'O wrote:
El Poochio wrote:

:lol: that drove me nuts. I finally found a rotation to bother the Mavs length and the Sim says "**** your rotation."

Covid patients happy Clips season ended so they can get admitted to hospital :o

El Poochio

Post#678 » by El Poochio » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:34 pm

SOUL wrote:
El Poochio wrote:Would be devastating coming all this way 4 2 lose to Kings

bishnykfan
Knicks Forum Game Commish
And1: 13,601

Post#679 » by bishnykfan » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:53 pm

PLAYOFF SCHEDULE CONFERENCE SEMIFINALS

April 27

Charlotte @ Cleveland GAME 1
Indiana @ Philadelphia GAME 1
Sacramento @ New Orleans GAME 1
Dallas @ Portland GAME 1

April 28

No games scheduled

April 29

Charlotte @ Cleveland GAME 2
Indiana @ Philadelphia GAME 2
Sacramento @ New Orleans GAME 2
Dallas @ Portland GAME 2

April 30

No games scheduled

May 1

Cleveland @ Charlotte GAME 3
Philadelphia @ Indiana GAME 3
New Orleans @ Sacramento GAME 3
Portland @ Dallas GAME 3

May 2

No games scheduled

May 3

Cleveland @ Charlotte GAME 4
Philadelphia @ Indiana GAME 4
New Orleans @ Sacramento GAME 4
Portland @ Dallas GAME 4

May 4

No games scheduled

May 5

Charlotte @ Cleveland GAME 5*
Indiana @ Philadelphia GAME 5*
Sacramento @ New Orleans GAME 5*
Dallas @ Portland GAME 5*

May 6

No games scheduled

May 7

Cleveland @ Charlotte GAME 6*
Philadelphia @ Indiana GAME 6*
New Orleans @ Sacramento GAME 6*
Portland @ Dallas GAME 6*

May 8

No games scheduled

May 9

Charlotte @ Cleveland GAME 7*
Indiana @ Philadelphia GAME 7*
Sacramento @ New Orleans GAME 7*
Dallas @ Portland GAME 7*

*- If Necessary
All-Time Draft

PG- Oscar Robertson/Bob Cousy
SG- Earl Monroe/James Harden/Dana Barros
SF- Billy Cunningham/Michael Finley/Chet Walker
PF- Elvin Hayes/Dolph Schayes/Tom Chambers/Danny Manning
C- Walt Bellamy/Neil Johnston/Darryl Dawkins
bishnykfan
Knicks Forum Game Commish
And1: 13,601

Post#680 » by bishnykfan » Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:28 am

CONFERENCE SEMIFINAL MATCHUPS- SEASON SERIES

EASTERN CONFERENCE

Cleveland vs. Charlotte

Cleveland wins series 2-1

November 1- Cleveland 110 Charlotte 107
April 1- Cleveland 91 Charlotte 76
April 11- Charlotte 99 Cleveland 76

Spoiler:

Philadelphia vs. Indiana

Indiana wins series 3-1

November 11- Indiana 121 Philadelphia 109