ImageImageImage

Around the NBA streets Vol. 7: It's not like I like you or anything! Ibaka!

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

Dennis Reynolds
Lead Assistant
And1: 12,083

Re: Around the NBA streets Vol. 7: It's not like I like you or anything! Ibaka! 

Post#1901 » by Dennis Reynolds » Tue May 4, 2021 7:51 pm

QUIZ wrote:
Read on Twitter

Epitome of a bish player tbh. Btw, they've been slandering your good name on the gen board too Bish. Not here to stir chit up but I know I wouldn't just let that slide if I were you Bish. :wavefinger: :reporter:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2077694
twix2500
RealGM
And1: 22,120

Post#1902 » by twix2500 » Tue May 4, 2021 8:25 pm

Dennis Reynolds wrote:
QUIZ wrote:
Read on Twitter

Epitome of a bish player tbh. Btw, they've been slandering your good name on the gen board too Bish. Not here to stir chit up but I know I wouldn't just let that slide if I were you Bish. :wavefinger: :reporter:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2077694

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 239,684

Post#1903 » by IggieCC » Tue May 4, 2021 10:10 pm

Winslow must be doing something right to have still stayed on the roster of an NBA team with that pitiful offense.

half of top 10 picks from 2015 are out of the league or fringe NBA players. Okafor, Hezo, Mudiay, Stanley Johnson, and Kaminsky.

Only KAT, D-lo, Porzi and WCS are doing good/ok. I guess Winslow makes it 6/10 are out of league/fringe players

It is what it is people need to move on tbh :dontknow:
3rd best winnng%(73.3%) + most wins(11w) = best true winning % OP
Sole Multiple Banner Holder of 2021-2022 SZN. FACTS
QUIZ
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 78,750

Post#1904 » by QUIZ » Tue May 4, 2021 11:48 pm

Read on Twitter
Don’t let us get one. — Nikola Jovic

Dru Smith very lucky he got that 500k this year. He should invest and manage a subway after all this-MettaWorldPanda
Bishop45
RealGM
And1: 109,341

Post#1905 » by Bishop45 » Wed May 5, 2021 2:55 am

That's the first time I clicked on a General board thread in yrs; free yourself of that filth Dennis
Long Live Winnie. Mamba siempre

Rest in Power Chadwick

#PeaceinGaza #FreedomforPalestine
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#1906 » by IggieCC » Wed May 5, 2021 3:00 am

QUIZ wrote:
Read on Twitter

what is he saying QUIZ? :-? that I should take vaccine?

He's free to do whatever he wants with regard to vaccines, but he's probably wrong in telling others about LeBron's preference. it has to do with HIPPOO or whatever that health care privacy protocol, and you know, common sense.
Bishop45
RealGM

Post#1907 » by Bishop45 » Wed May 5, 2021 3:06 am

I feel for Winnie and my guy Brandon Clarke, both are having awful seasons. Clarke literally paid to have his shot broken... He needs to sue

Rest in Power Chadwick

QUIZ
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#1908 » by QUIZ » Wed May 5, 2021 3:30 am

IggieCC wrote:
QUIZ wrote:
Read on Twitter

He's free to do whatever he wants with regard to vaccines, but he's probably wrong in telling others about LeBron's preference. it has to do with HIPPOO or whatever that health care privacy protocol, and you know, common sense.

I think he's saying he's gonna take it after this Iggs so he doesn't have to miss a whole playoff series. I just posted it cause twitter is going wild over it :lol:

I agree though that he shouldn't put LeBron's business out there. The past week has been a rough one for Lebby tho :)

Dru Smith very lucky he got that 500k this year. He should invest and manage a subway after all this-MettaWorldPanda
QUIZ
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#1909 » by QUIZ » Wed May 5, 2021 3:32 am

Bishop45 wrote:That's the first time I clicked on a General board thread in yrs; free yourself of that filth Dennis

Tbf AD is proving all of my hot takes about him over the years to be right with his play this season Bish.

Finally I was right about one of them :lol:

Normally I'm just a hater haha

IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#1910 » by IggieCC » Wed May 5, 2021 3:43 am

QUIZ wrote:
IggieCC wrote:
QUIZ wrote:
Read on Twitter

I think he's saying he's gonna take it after this Iggs so he doesn't have to miss a whole playoff series. I just posted it cause twitter is going wild over it :lol:

I agree though that he shouldn't put LeBron's business out there. The past week has been a rough one for Lebby tho :)

I see. if what he's saying is true he should take it I guess. NBA gone wild with covid protocols and he's been suspended two separate occasions already.

I'm okay with seeing Lebby's demise as father time is undefeated. But never thought Solomon Hill's fat ass of all people landing on his ankle could derail LeBron's probable last chance this much. not like this QUIZ

In all seriousness this wasn't going to be Lakers years anyway though.. everything clicked for them in the bubble and they weren't going to repeat that.. kinda same way for us too sadly.
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#1911 » by IggieCC » Wed May 5, 2021 3:46 am

A fringe NBA player Stanley Johnson is giving Kawhi the business on the defensive end. he's a great defender.

Kawhi doesn't look right so that might have some to do with it. Clippers are a curious case they shoot the heck out of the ball from 3s but they manage to look very mediocre otherwise.
dolphinatik
Head Coach
And1: 4,125

Post#1912 » by dolphinatik » Thu May 6, 2021 11:32 am

jeez lots of really high scoring games last night in the NBA including many teams in out division. We need the fix our offense or this is going to get ugly.
1. Herro 2. Bol Bol 3. Seko 4. Bruno
unless we trade up for Barrett or trade down for PJ Washington
Shootit
Junior
And1: 633

Post#1913 » by Shootit » Thu May 6, 2021 12:00 pm

Did a tweet get taken down on twitter? Don't see one in Quiz post anymore
Bishop45
RealGM

Post#1914 » by Bishop45 » Thu May 6, 2021 3:09 pm

Read on Twitter

Rest in Power Chadwick

QUIZ
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#1915 » by QUIZ » Fri May 7, 2021 1:48 am

Hawks lost today and they play the Wiz back to back coming up, wouldn't put it past the Wiz to at least win 1. The 5th seed is still there for us but we really need to go like 5-1

QUIZ
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#1916 » by QUIZ » Fri May 7, 2021 1:50 am

Also the Knicks have a brutal stretch, could see them going 2-3. Every team they play ranges from really good to really deperate.

QUIZ
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#1917 » by QUIZ » Fri May 7, 2021 1:59 am

Brooklyn is on a decent skid. Wouldn’t be surprised if the Bucks get the 2 seed

RexBoyWonder
RealGM
And1: 33,404

Post#1918 » by RexBoyWonder » Fri May 7, 2021 7:02 am

QUIZ wrote:Brooklyn is on a decent skid. Wouldn’t be surprised if the Bucks get the 2 seed

I still can't decide who I rather face in a series - Nets/Philly/Bucks

Bucks - we already beat, but Holiday is a big factor

Nets - big talent gap, but the'yre kinda soft and unhealthy

Philly - somehow don't scare me that much
Chalm Downs wrote:his nickname is boywonder ffs
puppa bear
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,500

Post#1919 » by puppa bear » Fri May 7, 2021 11:18 am

RexBoyWonder wrote:
QUIZ wrote:Brooklyn is on a decent skid. Wouldn’t be surprised if the Bucks get the 2 seed

I still can't decide who I rather face in a series - Nets/Philly/Bucks

Bucks - we already beat, but Holiday is a big factor

Nets - big talent gap, but the'yre kinda soft and unhealthy

Philly - somehow don't scare me that much

None of them scare me as much as we do honestly, if we get our collective chit together we can back to the Finals. But at the same time we could also be a first round exit, or even get bumped in the play-in.
twix2500
RealGM
And1: 22,120

Post#1920 » by twix2500 » Fri May 7, 2021 3:14 pm

Heat desperately needs a reliable backup 4 option. I think Heat need to run Okpala a lot of minute's for the rest of the season try and get some offensive confidence in him. Heat needs his defense but can't he can not be relied on in because he is so scary offensively.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Return to Miami Heat