Moderators: Dirk, HMFFL, Mavrelous

Mavrelous
Forum Mod - Mavericks
Forum Mod - Mavericks
And1: 10,414

Re: 5th seed in sight 

Post#61 » by Mavrelous » Sat May 15, 2021 10:14 pm

skywalker33 wrote:
KhalilS wrote:No way is Denver winning tomorrow, they'd want to avoid the Lakers.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Well, if you have to face them, might as well face them early before they rebuild any chemistry, health or momentum

We'll see tomorrow, I say, Joker/Gordon/MPJ will have back spasms and left pinky soreness.
blicka wrote:Can't wait to see doncic on an island vs jimmy butler,paul george or kahwi leonard and those weak ass moves that work in europe getting shut down
Bob8
General Manager
And1: 3,562

Post#62 » by Bob8 » Sat May 15, 2021 10:14 pm

skywalker33 wrote:
KhalilS wrote:No way is Denver winning tomorrow, they'd want to avoid the Lakers.

Well, if you have to face them, might as well face them early before they rebuild any chemistry, health or momentum

Blazers are playing the most important game of the season at home, Denver plays for nothing. Anything can happen, but odds are for sure better for Blazers.
Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,019

Post#63 » by Mr B » Sat May 15, 2021 11:22 pm

Bob8 wrote:
skywalker33 wrote:

Blazers are playing the most important game of the season at home, Denver plays for nothing. Anything can happen, but odds are for sure better for Blazers.

Odds are better for the Blazers to beat the Nuggets than for the Mavs to beat the Wolves?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bob8
General Manager

Post#64 » by Bob8 » Sat May 15, 2021 11:37 pm

Mr B wrote:
Bob8 wrote:
skywalker33 wrote:

Odds are better for the Blazers to beat the Nuggets than for the Mavs to beat the Wolves?

I was talking about Blazers vs Nuggets. Odds are in favour for Mavericks 5th and Blazers 6th, because Mavs don't even need to win to be 5th, even if Blazers win.
Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,019

Post#65 » by Mr B » Sat May 15, 2021 11:46 pm

Bob8 wrote:
Mr B wrote:
Bob8 wrote:

I was talking about Blazers vs Nuggets. Odds are in favour for Mavericks 5th and Blazers 6th, because Mavs don't even need to win to be 5th, even if Blazers win.

Oh ok. I wasn’t sure what you were saying.

Personally as a Mavs fan I don’t care who they play (Clippers or Nuggets). Either will be a tough matchup. I just want them to finish with the highest seed possible.

Bob8
General Manager

Post#66 » by Bob8 » Sat May 15, 2021 11:51 pm

Mr B wrote:
Bob8 wrote:
Mr B wrote:Odds are better for the Blazers to beat the Nuggets than for the Mavs to beat the Wolves?

Oh ok. I wasn’t sure what you were saying.

Personally as a Mavs fan I don’t care who they play (Clippers or Nuggets). Either will be a tough matchup. I just want them to finish with the highest seed possible.

Pelicans are playing without half of the team, so 5th place is more or less given. I would have rest Luka.
ejs78
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,091

Post#67 » by ejs78 » Sun May 16, 2021 12:41 am

Read on Twitter
?s=19

Sent from my SM-G960U using RealGM mobile app
41Dirk41
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,828

Post#68 » by 41Dirk41 » Mon May 17, 2021 8:30 am

Clips...again...with Rondo, Ibaka and DMC...it's a Nightmare.
Mavrelous
Forum Mod - Mavericks
Forum Mod - Mavericks
And1: 10,414

Post#69 » by Mavrelous » Mon May 17, 2021 9:07 am

2nd worst matchup after Utah, I woul've prefered Suns or Nuggets over them.
RC milked last match up, I hope he still has some tricks up his sleeve.

blicka wrote:Can't wait to see doncic on an island vs jimmy butler,paul george or kahwi leonard and those weak ass moves that work in europe getting shut down

Return to Dallas Mavericks