ImageImageImageImageImage

Knicks Offseason: List of Needs

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Needs for the Knicks

New PG
78%
New SG
9%
New SF
7%
New C
2%
Retain all these dudes
4%

Total votes: 111

Synciere
Head Coach
And1: 4,414

Re: Knicks Offseason: List of Needs 

Post#341 » by Synciere » Wed Jun 9, 2021 3:06 am

RHODEY wrote:My first time hearing this...

Love his game but his advanced numbers look terrible. He’s a legit 30% from three smh.
NewKnicks
Sixth Man
And1: 756

Post#342 » by NewKnicks » Wed Jun 9, 2021 3:10 am

KnixtapeH20 wrote:
aggo wrote:we dont just need a "new" anything

we need a #1 option over randle be it PG, SG or SF

Idk if over Randle is necessarily the key although it would make his life much easier. They threw doubles at him all series. They weren't kidding when they said they had a plan how to attack him. Nobody else stepped up to take the pressure off him but Rose. Bullock was atrocious, the entire team struggled to jump shots, particularly 3's. Few could put the ball in the basket ans our defense was not the same as the regular season.

Our defense, 3pt shooting and Randle got us to the playoffs. All 3 were missing. Now we look to remedy that.

Already starting to make excuses for one of the worst playoff performances of all-time, huh? I was wondering how soon that would start around here.

You can try to say it was ATL's D all you want, but EYNK is right. His shooting was historically bad. And most of them were clean looks, too. He sh*t the bed. There is no other answer than that. It was all mental. I don't want a player that folds like that to be my #1, or my #2. I'd take him as a #3, if the first two are known as clutch, prime time players. You don't want Randle in any type of pressure scenario.
F N 11
RealGM
And1: 61,706

Post#343 » by F N 11 » Wed Jun 9, 2021 3:20 am

I’m getting back in Lonzo train because he promotes ball movement.
CEO of the not trading RJ club.
KnixtapeH20
RealGM
And1: 14,559

Post#344 » by KnixtapeH20 » Wed Jun 9, 2021 3:20 am

NewKnicks wrote:
KnixtapeH20 wrote:
aggo wrote:we dont just need a "new" anything

we need a #1 option over randle be it PG, SG or SF

Idk if over Randle is necessarily the key although it would make his life much easier. They threw doubles at him all series. They weren't kidding when they said they had a plan how to attack him. Nobody else stepped up to take the pressure off him but Rose. Bullock was atrocious, the entire team struggled to jump shots, particularly 3's. Few could put the ball in the basket ans our defense was not the same as the regular season.

Our defense, 3pt shooting and Randle got us to the playoffs. All 3 were missing. Now we look to remedy that.

Already starting to make excuses for one of the worst playoff performances of all-time, huh? I was wondering how soon that would start around here.

You can try to say it was ATL's D all you want, but EYNK is right. His shooting was historically bad. And most of them were clean looks, too. He sh*t the bed. There is no other answer than that. It was all mental. I don't want a player that folds like that to be my #1, or my #2. I'd take him as a #3, if the first two are known as clutch, prime time players. You don't want Randle in any type of pressure scenario.

So he cant improve? He can't get out of his head next playoffs? Love how quickly ppl write him off after the season he had
NewKnicks
Sixth Man

Post#345 » by NewKnicks » Wed Jun 9, 2021 3:21 am

WargamesX wrote:
NewKnicks wrote:
WargamesX wrote:Idk their roster is sort of bad outside of Vuc. Coby is a gunner and overlaps with Zach, Thaddeus is a good piece (but Randle has a better version of his game) they never figured out how to use Markkenan, and Wendell regressed. I like Pat Will but he is a few seasons away from his peak. They probably will add Lonzo, who does fit but we got to see if he can be consistent. None of this fixes the defensive issues either because the majority of the roster aren’t good defenders. Also, they gave up a mid lottery pick.

So behind the scenes Vuc really starts to make sense for the Bulls if you consider that he has the same agent as Zach and the trade was done from the “take care of the money” aspect. Flipside RJ has the same agent too and he and Zach (and Beal) work out. It’s far from a guarantee, but we have seen repeatedly how these business and training relationships factor into guys going to certain teams before. For both Zach and Beal the Knicks might be the best chance they have to be on good teams during their primes and get paid. They would come here and be the 1 a scorer with a team that has the second and third scorers, plays defense, and has a decent bench. Basically for the first time I can remember, the Knicks would be a good location. The biggest issue they need to worry about this off-season is starting PG. I like Nunn for them the most because he is undervalued by Miami due to Tyler Herro and Oladipo.

I don't disagree with a lot of what you said, but thinking logically, the Bulls didn't trade for a 30 year old to allow their 26 year old All-Star walk. It makes zero sense. Obviously Lavine has a say in this, but he's never indicated he's unhappy. If you have a quote from him that alludes to him being unhappy, or considering other teams, please do provide it and prove me wrong.

Guaranteed the Bulls had extensive conversations with Lavine before the trade. You don't make a trade like that without checking in with your franchise player. And I'm sure Lavine re-upping with the Bulls was a big part of the conversation. The front office couldn't be stupid enough to make that trade with the idea that Lavine might leave in the next 2 years. Just doesn't make sense.

Also, you're really not being fair to the Bulls team this past year. Lavine missed a ton of games because of Covid, and the Bulls were in disarray most of the year. They will be better next year after a full off-season of practicing together. They have a lot of talent, and a good coach, they just need more time to gel. I'm not saying their going to be great, I'm just saying it's not fair to predict they're going to suck forever now based on what we saw in the 2nd half of the year.

Bulls will probably re-sign Lauri, and Pat Will should be a lot better next year. He got a ton of experience playing a lot of minutes, and that should help him a lot. He's a really hard worker, and most people agree the sky is the limit with that kid.

They might move on from Coby, and they still have some pretty good assets to put together for another trade. If they really wanted to, they could trade Coby/Lauri/Thad plus a first. That's a damn good package and could net a pretty good player in return. If they made a trade like that, they could have their 'Big 3' in Lavine/Vuc/3rd player, plus Pat Will. That could work for them as well. Or, they could include Pat Will, which would make the package a ton better.

I'm just saying it's too soon to write them off yet. We sit here and rip other teams and don't pay attention to what our roster looks like in comparison (not saying you're doing that).

You could be very right, but it’s a whole season and teams have traded for players before and got nothing to show for it.

Anyhow, end of the day this FA is worst than next years by a noticeable amount. If there is a chance to get Lavine or Beal in FA, but you gave it up to treadmill long term by signing guys like Lonzo Ball, Norman Powell or Oubre long term or even just signing the guys we already have who are looking for a raise. The. your basically giving up :dontknow: :nonono:

I agree with you. I don't want to hand Lonzo a bag. He won't move the needle, and can't break down defenses (which is what we're sorely lacking). I would trade Randle for a first, then trade our #1's in the 20's to move up, then draft two potential difference makers to go with RJ/Quick/Mitch/Obi. That would put them all in the right age group as well. To me, that would be incredibly exciting future for our franchise. If we believe in FO, they will draft the right players, and then we would really have something going..

The other option to keep Randle/DRose/Bullock, etc., and add more vets to try to make a run at the second round. That situation sounds infinitely more boring, and I highly doubt it's going to get us anywhere in the end. But I fear that's exactly what the FO is going to do. We'll get the same team back (minus a few of the 1 yr rentals), and they'll try to get some 'better' vets in here to move the needle a little bit. Dolan just wants butts in the seats, and if we continue to make the playoffs (even at lower seeds), the fans will comply and Dolan will get his wish. It sucks, but that's probably what we're looking at.
NewKnicks
Sixth Man

Post#346 » by NewKnicks » Wed Jun 9, 2021 3:22 am

Signature NYK wrote:
NewKnicks wrote:if we're counting on a Lavine coming here in 2 years we're in trouble. The Bulls didn't trade for Vuc to let Lavine walk. And there is no indication at all that he's looking to leave. He won't be coming here.

I think it's time to focus on things that could actually happen, not pipedreams with a .1% chance of happening.

Trade for both Lavine and Vuc? :D

I like your style!
NewKnicks
Sixth Man

Post#347 » by NewKnicks » Wed Jun 9, 2021 3:26 am

KnixtapeH20 wrote:
NewKnicks wrote:
KnixtapeH20 wrote:Idk if over Randle is necessarily the key although it would make his life much easier. They threw doubles at him all series. They weren't kidding when they said they had a plan how to attack him. Nobody else stepped up to take the pressure off him but Rose. Bullock was atrocious, the entire team struggled to jump shots, particularly 3's. Few could put the ball in the basket ans our defense was not the same as the regular season.

So he cant improve? He can't get out of his head next playoffs? Love how quickly ppl write him off after the season he had

How does one improve mentally? I guess it's possible, but if I'm a front office in the NBA, do I want to count on that happening? What do we do? Hire some of the best psychologists in the world?

I didn't write him off. He's a fine player. He's just not an 'MVP' or even All-NBA player. He's a fringe regular season All-Star, who can't be counted on in the playoffs.

Are you really comfortable going into next year with Randle as your 'franchise player'? After watching that playoff debacle?
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,136

Post#348 » by thebuzzardman » Wed Jun 9, 2021 3:28 am

Fat Kat wrote:
thebuzzardman wrote:
sol537 wrote:I think Lonzo will keep getting better over the years and one day become a really nice PG option. I don't think we'd need to overpay to get him if his father steers him our way. We'd just have to give up some assets in a S&T. PG's often take several years to hit their stride. I think Lonzo has that potential.

I'd sign him and play him at SF instead of Bullocks.

Then get another scoring, attacking PG to share the minutes with Rose.

We’d be the proud owner of a more expensive, worse defending, worse shooting SF. He’s very good at outlet passing though.

Damn. We'll have to rely on the Marbury of PF's and the Stiff Robot SG to build around instead, I guess.
prophet_of_rage
RealGM
And1: 6,637

Post#349 » by prophet_of_rage » Wed Jun 9, 2021 3:38 am

No discussion on whether Oubre would be a good depth piece?

Sent from my SM-N970W using Tapatalk
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,136

Post#350 » by thebuzzardman » Wed Jun 9, 2021 3:41 am

prophet_of_rage wrote:No discussion on whether Oubre would be a good depth piece?

At what cost?

As backup SF?
Richard4444
General Manager
And1: 5,974

Post#351 » by Richard4444 » Wed Jun 9, 2021 4:01 am

NewKnicks wrote:
Richard4444 wrote:
NewKnicks wrote:
If you could get a 7-12 draft slot for Randle, I make the trade. Move on if possible, and roll with our youth, plus the three draft picks we'd have. Then, you could package the two 1sts in the 20's (and maybe next years 1st) to move up to the same 7-12. Draft two potential studs, and add them to RJ/Obi/IQ/Mitch. I've made my decision, and this is the direction I would want to go in. It won't happen though. NY would lose their sh*t if they traded their All-Star (regardless of his pathetic playoff performance). Dolan won't let that happen. Or will he??

Knicks will not "tank" next season. We need stars to compete. They could think about trade Randle if they could find other stars to lead the team. But there is almost no chance of this happen. We are stuck with Randle.

Are you really in Sao Paolo? I will be traveling there in August. My girlfriend owns a business there (she's from SP originally), and she needs to go back for a few weeks. Love SP, and I love Brazil. People are so kind and friendly. I always have a great time when I'm there. Cheers.

Yes, I am. Covid is still terrible here. Slow vaccination. Too many restrictions (and should be even more). Better to stay inside.
BAF Brooklyn - Pre-Season NBA 2K Simulation 2023 Champions.

Brunson/Nembhard/Micic
Butler/IQ/Ben Sheppard
Strus/Watford/Nesmith
Boucher/Morris/Baldwin Jr
Embiid/Landale/Yurtseven
KnixtapeH20
RealGM
And1: 14,559

Post#352 » by KnixtapeH20 » Wed Jun 9, 2021 4:08 am

NewKnicks wrote:
KnixtapeH20 wrote:
NewKnicks wrote:

How does one improve mentally? I guess it's possible, but if I'm a front office in the NBA, do I want to count on that happening? What do we do? Hire some of the best psychologists in the world?

I didn't write him off. He's a fine player. He's just not an 'MVP' or even All-NBA player. He's a fringe regular season All-Star, who can't be counted on in the playoffs.

Are you really comfortable going into next year with Randle as your 'franchise player'? After watching that playoff debacle?

It's one series, not everyone rises to the occasion their first time in the post season. If we get help around him and improve the team specifically at the point, yes I'm more than comfortable. At the end of the day it's Leon's decision, I will gove him the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. If he feels how u feel I'll roll with it. But regardless Randle will be a Knick next season and he deserves another chance to prove himself in the playoffs.
NewKnicks
Sixth Man

Post#353 » by NewKnicks » Wed Jun 9, 2021 4:20 am

Richard4444 wrote:
NewKnicks wrote:
Richard4444 wrote:
Knicks will not "tank" next season. We need stars to compete. They could think about trade Randle if they could find other stars to lead the team. But there is almost no chance of this happen. We are stuck with Randle.

Are you really in Sao Paolo? I will be traveling there in August. My girlfriend owns a business there (she's from SP originally), and she needs to go back for a few weeks. Love SP, and I love Brazil. People are so kind and friendly. I always have a great time when I'm there. Cheers.

Yes, I am. Covid is still terrible here. Slow vaccination. Too many restrictions (and should be even more). Better to stay inside.

Yeah, heard all about it. Hopefully there's some light at the end of the tunnel soon. It's just been terrible for the Brazilian people and the economy.
WargamesX
General Manager
And1: 6,478

Post#354 » by WargamesX » Wed Jun 9, 2021 4:58 am

NewKnicks wrote:
WargamesX wrote:
NewKnicks wrote:
I don't disagree with a lot of what you said, but thinking logically, the Bulls didn't trade for a 30 year old to allow their 26 year old All-Star walk. It makes zero sense. Obviously Lavine has a say in this, but he's never indicated he's unhappy. If you have a quote from him that alludes to him being unhappy, or considering other teams, please do provide it and prove me wrong.

Guaranteed the Bulls had extensive conversations with Lavine before the trade. You don't make a trade like that without checking in with your franchise player. And I'm sure Lavine re-upping with the Bulls was a big part of the conversation. The front office couldn't be stupid enough to make that trade with the idea that Lavine might leave in the next 2 years. Just doesn't make sense.

Also, you're really not being fair to the Bulls team this past year. Lavine missed a ton of games because of Covid, and the Bulls were in disarray most of the year. They will be better next year after a full off-season of practicing together. They have a lot of talent, and a good coach, they just need more time to gel. I'm not saying their going to be great, I'm just saying it's not fair to predict they're going to suck forever now based on what we saw in the 2nd half of the year.

Bulls will probably re-sign Lauri, and Pat Will should be a lot better next year. He got a ton of experience playing a lot of minutes, and that should help him a lot. He's a really hard worker, and most people agree the sky is the limit with that kid.

They might move on from Coby, and they still have some pretty good assets to put together for another trade. If they really wanted to, they could trade Coby/Lauri/Thad plus a first. That's a damn good package and could net a pretty good player in return. If they made a trade like that, they could have their 'Big 3' in Lavine/Vuc/3rd player, plus Pat Will. That could work for them as well. Or, they could include Pat Will, which would make the package a ton better.

I'm just saying it's too soon to write them off yet. We sit here and rip other teams and don't pay attention to what our roster looks like in comparison (not saying you're doing that).

You could be very right, but it’s a whole season and teams have traded for players before and got nothing to show for it.

Anyhow, end of the day this FA is worst than next years by a noticeable amount. If there is a chance to get Lavine or Beal in FA, but you gave it up to treadmill long term by signing guys like Lonzo Ball, Norman Powell or Oubre long term or even just signing the guys we already have who are looking for a raise. The. your basically giving up :dontknow: :nonono:

I agree with you. I don't want to hand Lonzo a bag. He won't move the needle, and can't break down defenses (which is what we're sorely lacking). I would trade Randle for a first, then trade our #1's in the 20's to move up, then draft two potential difference makers to go with RJ/Quick/Mitch/Obi. That would put them all in the right age group as well. To me, that would be incredibly exciting future for our franchise. If we believe in FO, they will draft the right players, and then we would really have something going..

The other option to keep Randle/DRose/Bullock, etc., and add more vets to try to make a run at the second round. That situation sounds infinitely more boring, and I highly doubt it's going to get us anywhere in the end. But I fear that's exactly what the FO is going to do. We'll get the same team back (minus a few of the 1 yr rentals), and they'll try to get some 'better' vets in here to move the needle a little bit. Dolan just wants butts in the seats, and if we continue to make the playoffs (even at lower seeds), the fans will comply and Dolan will get his wish. It sucks, but that's probably what we're looking at.

I agree with you fully, 100% on both counts.

There is a lot of wisdom with just going young and building on that since we would have a step up on most teams and aren’t that far behind others. This is what I would do, but nothing says the Knicks would do it.

I also agree with your second scenario will be what they do, but I think they extend Randle for a few $Mil less than his max, add a PG through FA, and roll the money over to 2022 by overpaying the one year rentals (Rose, Taj, maybe Burks). I also think they draft high floor kids who project to roleplayers. Their goal is to get Beal or Lavine or some other star and probably compete sooner than later. They might go all in this FA, but I think the hawks series put a end to that cause of how they lost.
Matthew 6:5
Luke 15:3-7
WargamesX
General Manager

Post#355 » by WargamesX » Wed Jun 9, 2021 5:14 am

prophet_of_rage wrote:No discussion on whether Oubre would be a good depth piece?

Could be a Knicks for clicks. The story came from Berman.

If it’s true, I think Oubre falls in the “offer them more money than they deserve to take a short contract” category. Maybe add a team option to it. He’s not really consistent enough to be fully worth his salary at $15 Mil but he is also young enough to bet on himself and just take a cash payday.

If Oubre is really talking about 20 Mil a year, and he’s not getting near that kind of money long term at this point. He would be a trade piece for worst guys expiring in that salary range, they would probably let him start :nonono:, and even if they didn’t it’s a kick the tires situation. Honestly looking at his history he has been a very tradeable asset. If they offer him a multiyear guaranteed contract.... something has gone wrong. :nonono:

Bullock is looking for a full MLE so about $10 Mil a year (more than double his current salary) and I think he might get it. I don’t know if the Knicks want to invest in his production at that level. He’s worth it, but the Knicks are trying to spend money a certain way so he might not be worth it to them.
NewKnicks
Sixth Man

Post#356 » by NewKnicks » Wed Jun 9, 2021 5:33 am

WargamesX wrote:
NewKnicks wrote:
WargamesX wrote:

There is a lot of wisdom with just going young and building on that since we would have a step up on most teams and aren’t that far behind others. This is what I would do, but nothing says the Knicks would do it.

I also agree with your second scenario will be what they do, but I think they extend Randle for a few $Mil less than his max, add a PG through FA, and roll the money over to 2022 by overpaying the one year rentals (Rose, Taj, maybe Burks). I also think they draft high floor kids who project to roleplayers. Their goal is to get Beal or Lavine or some other star and probably compete sooner than later. They might go all in this FA, but I think the hawks series put a end to that cause of how they lost.

Now that I've created that other scenario to go young and potentially get 2 lottery picks in the upcoming draft, the other options all sound so boring. :lol:

And I highly doubt we're getting any of the Dames/Kawhis/Lavines.. maybe we'll get Beal.. But I don't like going that route either. But, I'm sure you're right and the FO will go that direction. Even if we did wait it out and get Beal, we'd be counting on RJ to be the 3rd star on a championship team, and I don't see that happening. He needs 3+ years to get anywhere close to that. And again, if we're going to wait a few years for RJ to get there, we might as well trade Randle now and go young. We could always still enter that FA market at that time, if the youth infusion direction doesn't work out.

Ugh. Sometimes I really hate being a Knick fan. Especially after getting Thibs, there is probably a close to zero percent chance they would trade Randle and go young.

It would be different if Randle would have even played average in that series. I would have had a much brighter outlook for the future. The idea of building around him seems like such a bad choice.
WargamesX
General Manager

Post#357 » by WargamesX » Wed Jun 9, 2021 5:57 am

NewKnicks wrote:
WargamesX wrote:
NewKnicks wrote:

Now that I've created that other scenario to go young and potentially get 2 lottery picks in the upcoming draft, the other options all sound so boring. :lol:

And I highly doubt we're getting any of the Dames/Kawhis/Lavines.. maybe we'll get Beal.. But I don't like going that route either. But, I'm sure you're right and the FO will go that direction. Even if we did wait it out and get Beal, we'd be counting on RJ to be the 3rd star on a championship team, and I don't see that happening. He needs 3+ years to get anywhere close to that. And again, if we're going to wait a few years for RJ to get there, we might as well trade Randle now and go young. We could always still enter that FA market at that time, if the youth infusion direction doesn't work out.

Ugh. Sometimes I really hate being a Knick. Especially after getting Thibs, there is probably a close to zero percent chance they would trade Randle and go young.

It would be different if Randle would have even played average in that series. I would have had a much brighter outlook for the future. The idea of building around him seems like such a bad choice.

Yeah I agree again, the scenario I said about Lavine/Beal is a scenario that isn’t based on building around Randle. It’s about getting an offensive engine for Randle and RJ to play with.

The Hawks series was a hard learned lesson. Every team has weaknesses, and every good team shows growth. There is a chance the Knicks can plug enough of their own weaknesses this FA to be an attraction to another high level player in 2022, and be ready to become a contender in 2-3 years. It’s not a ideal plan but whatever is in the NBA. The Mavs have the best young player in the league in Luka, and a albatross in KP so they can’t easily build around Luka while on his rookie contract. The Celtics have Tatum and Brown and not much else. The Bucks are in their prime now and might have to wait for the Nets to fall off, because 3 top 15 players got together to be grumpy and chase rings. Knicks are not running an ideal plan but it could be worst. I also don’t know if a youth reset is worth it. Being good windows shouldn’t be taken for granted unless you plan to Tank :nonono:
NewKnicks
Sixth Man

Post#358 » by NewKnicks » Wed Jun 9, 2021 6:11 am

WargamesX wrote:
NewKnicks wrote:
WargamesX wrote:

Ugh. Sometimes I really hate being a Knick. Especially after getting Thibs, there is probably a close to zero percent chance they would trade Randle and go young.

Yeah I agree again, the scenario I said about Lavine/Beal is a scenario that isn’t based on building around Randle. It’s about getting an offensive engine for Randle and RJ to play with.

The Hawks series was a hard learned lesson. Every team has weaknesses, and every good team shows growth. There is a chance the Knicks can plug enough of their own weaknesses this FA to be an attraction to another high level player in 2022, and be ready to become a contender in 2-3 years. It’s not a ideal plan but whatever is in the NBA. The Mavs have the best young player in the league in Luka, and a albatross in KP so they can’t easily build around Luka while on his rookie contract. The Celtics have Tatum and Brown and not much else. The Bucks are in their prime now and might have to wait for the Nets to fall off, because 3 top 15 players got together to be grumpy and chase rings. Knicks are not running an ideal plan but it could be worst. I also don’t know if a youth reset is worth it. Being good windows shouldn’t be taken for granted unless you plan to Tank :nonono:

I hear ya man. And I forgot an important word. A Knick FAN. I left out the word fan. I wish I was, but I'm not a Knick. lol

I guess I'm just going to have to suck it up and buy into this whole 'hope for Lavine/Beal' thing. There are not a whole lot of other options, at least going into next year. I'm still not crazy about Randle being a #2 on a championship team either. I feel like if we go that route, we'll need to add TWO players who are better than Randle to compete for a chip.

In regards to the current situation in the East.. I hate to admit it, but the Nets probably have it locked up for the next 2-3 years. Kills me to even say that, but if that is true, it's another reason to trade Randle and go young. To be ready to compete in 3 years after those dudes start to age. The only team in their way (if they finish off the Bucks) is probably Philly. And I don't think Philly can hang with them either.

I'm wondering if I can just wake up tomorrow with the idea that I'm in NY, so I can be a Nets fan. That would make my basketball life a whole lot easier in the next few years.

Sidenote: If BKN wins the title this year, it's going to be so interesting how the city as a whole reacts. We all know this is a Knicks town, and BKN just gets our scraps, but championships have a way of changing things pretty fast. I'm not going anywhere, btw.. just talking out loud. Things are about to get even more crazy around here.
prophet_of_rage
RealGM
And1: 6,637

Post#359 » by prophet_of_rage » Wed Jun 9, 2021 12:26 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:

At what cost?

As backup SF?
He's a free agent and they suggest at about 10 million per or so and as the starting SF. He starts for GSW. When Klay comes back they will have a surplus with he, Klay and Wiggins.

spree2kawhi
General Manager
And1: 3,811

Post#360 » by spree2kawhi » Wed Jun 9, 2021 12:32 pm

F N 11 wrote:I’m getting back in Lonzo train because he promotes ball movement.

And provides little else.

Return to New York Knicks