WC | Rd. 2| (2) Suns vs (3) Nuggets [4-0 Suns]

Moderators: Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake

OkcSinceSGA
RealGM
And1: 29,487

Re: WC | Rd. 2| (2) Suns vs (3) Nuggets [1-0] 

Post#841 » by OkcSinceSGA » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:57 am

Blazing_royale wrote:
og15 wrote:
Blazing_royale wrote:Who this bridges guy on Suns? Didn't know he existed until now lol

How?

The fake brother of Miles Bridges. He's been in the league three seasons, played 227 games and started 160, surprised you've never come across him, lol

tbh just an exaggeration on my part lol I thought this bridges was a bust. He wasn't making any noise and I never took interest in him. The other bridge is a diff story.

This should be reversed. This Bridges is the much higher impact player overall, the other one is an elite dunker and can score.
“This kid reminds me of a 6-6 Chris Paul. He wants to win everything.”

Olin Simplis- SGA’s trainer.
cursedsportsfan
Rookie
And1: 1,448

Post#842 » by cursedsportsfan » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:58 am

I know I'm a homer but I think the Nuggets need to give Nnaji some pt.
lilfishi22
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 21,504

Post#843 » by lilfishi22 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:00 am

og15 wrote:
Blazing_royale wrote:Who this bridges guy on Suns? Didn't know he existed until now lol

How?

The fake brother of Miles Bridges. He's been in the league three seasons, played 227 games and started 160, surprised you've never come across him, lol

I always lowkey hated how Mikal never gets love from the media while everyone knows who Miles is even though he's not nearly as good as Mikal but gets that love because he dunks hard :evil:
lilfishi22 wrote:More than ever....we are in the championship or bust endgame
Phystic
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,642

Post#844 » by Phystic » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:00 am

Blazing_royale wrote:
og15 wrote:

How?

tbh just an exaggeration on my part lol I thought this bridges was a bust. He wasn't making any noise and I never took interest in him. The other bridge is a diff story.

A bust? He was impactful from day one with his defense. I mean I get it that you haven't heard much because you don't watch the Suns but thinking he's a bust it's pretty ridiculous. Not like he was a top pick
Chuck Everett
RealGM
And1: 9,508

Post#845 » by Chuck Everett » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:02 am

Suns played two great games. We'll see how Nuggets respond in Game 3. Guards are going to have to make some shots though. Not winning WC playoff games scoring under 100 points IMO.
"Kill 'em with Grindness."
GYK
General Manager
And1: 2,627

Post#846 » by GYK » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:02 am

OKCfanSinceSGA wrote:
Read on Twitter

Lol unforgivable classic
durden_tyler
RealGM
And1: 6,377

Post#847 » by durden_tyler » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:04 am

The difference between Denver and other almost-contenders (say Portland) is that you're just starting out with Jokic (and not have enough playoff failures yet). Denver has a bright future but should be wary with sticking with the core if it's not good enough, and pull the trigger sooner than later.

Too bad we won't know how much of a good team their team is this year because of the Murray injury. Jokic is playing godly still but can't do it alone.
If there is no basketball in heaven, i am not going.
GSP
RealGM
And1: 14,504

Post#848 » by GSP » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:06 am

durden_tyler wrote:The difference between Denver and other almost-contenders (say Portland) is that you're just starting out with Jokic (and not have enough playoff failures yet). Denver has a bright future but should be wary with sticking with the core if it's not good enough, and pull the trigger sooner than later.

Too bad we won't know how much of a good team their team is this year because of the Murray injury. Jokic is playing godly still but can't do it alone.

This is the Suns first playoff appearance in like a decade and literally the first postseason for every player on the team besides Cp3, Crowder and Saric and Dario has only been in one himself
lilfishi22
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns

Post#849 » by lilfishi22 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:06 am

OKCfanSinceSGA wrote:
Blazing_royale wrote:
og15 wrote:How?

This should be reversed. This Bridges is the much higher impact player overall, the other one is an elite dunker and can score.

I do wonder what people actually know about either Bridges. No one knows about Mikal and people only know about Miles' dunks.
Michael Jackson
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 10,134

Post#850 » by Michael Jackson » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:08 am

lilfishi22 wrote:
OKCfanSinceSGA wrote:
Blazing_royale wrote:

I do wonder what people actually know about either Bridges. No one knows about Mikal and people only know about Miles' dunks.

I know Todd Bridges spent some time in jail.
niQ
Forum Mod - Raptors
Forum Mod - Raptors
And1: 29,164

Post#851 » by niQ » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:08 am

lilfishi22 wrote:
og15 wrote:

How?

I always lowkey hated how Mikal never gets love from the media while everyone knows who Miles is even though he's not nearly as good as Mikal but gets that love because he dunks hard :evil:

Don't worry. Anyone who plays fantasy basketball should know who Mikal is.
GeorgeSears
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,106

Post#852 » by GeorgeSears » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:08 am

durden_tyler wrote:The difference between Denver and other almost-contenders (say Portland) is that you're just starting out with Jokic (and not have enough playoff failures yet). Denver has a bright future but should be wary with sticking with the core if it's not good enough, and pull the trigger sooner than later.

Jokic and Gordon are as good as they'll ever be. Murray and MPJ have room for improvement.

The Nuggets will be fine.
TinmanZBoy
Head Coach
And1: 4,681

Post#853 » by TinmanZBoy » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:09 am

spanishninja wrote:
GYK wrote:CP3 doesn’t get enough talk for most skilled ever. Elite at everything. No matter what area someone is better in he’s elite in areas they’re good or poor at.

only "weakness" is his height. can't do much about that.

Frankly, he is never like those smaller PGs being taken advantage because of size
Hi Clutchie, I love you... :kiss
Seattlesun
Head Coach
And1: 359

Post#854 » by Seattlesun » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:11 am

Why can't I hear anything from all the people that picked Denver to win this series? Crickets.

Please keep doubting the Phoenix Suns.
Blazing_royale
General Manager
And1: 1,953

Post#855 » by Blazing_royale » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:11 am

Phystic wrote:
Blazing_royale wrote:
og15 wrote:How?

A bust? He was impactful from day one with his defense. I mean I get it that you haven't heard much because you don't watch the Suns but thinking he's a bust it's pretty ridiculous. Not like he was a top pick

I thought he was a top pick and was another Thybull with all D and no offence. Boy am I wrong.
Any Pokémon fans out there? Check out my Youtube channel jchucollection
Bobbcats
Assistant Coach
And1: 477

Post#856 » by Bobbcats » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:11 am

TinmanZBoy wrote:
spanishninja wrote:
GYK wrote:CP3 doesn’t get enough talk for most skilled ever. Elite at everything. No matter what area someone is better in he’s elite in areas they’re good or poor at.

Frankly, he is never like those smaller PGs being taken advantage because of size

tbh the reason he can't be exploited because of his size is he knows he can foul the hell out of bigger players that try to back him down. Knowing what he's allowed to get away with is one of the many things he's a master of.

The reason he succeeds so much with his "pull the chair move" is he pulls the player :D
spanishninja
General Manager
And1: 6,097

Post#857 » by spanishninja » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:13 am

TinmanZBoy wrote:
spanishninja wrote:

oh, no doubt. but if he had Lebron's body he would be a better version of Lebron.
DRK
RealGM
And1: 3,590

Post#858 » by DRK » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:15 am

Blazing_royale wrote:
og15 wrote:

How?

Hes always been an elite 3+D guy. Ever since he was drafted his ideal role was a 3rd/4th option on a contender.
Unfortunately the Suns have been so bad before this season that he hasnt been able to play to his strengths.

Wouldve been ideal for the Philly team, funnily enough.
MrMiyagi wrote:Lob to DA for the win
lilfishi22
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns

Post#859 » by lilfishi22 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:18 am

Seattlesun wrote:Why can't I hear anything from all the people that picked Denver to win this series? Crickets.

Please keep doubting the Phoenix Suns.

We haven't won the series yet. No need for this
RB34
RealGM
And1: 14,112

Post#860 » by RB34 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:22 am

Superhuman wrote:But like always, the media will mostly talk about how the nuggets lost the game and barely talk about how fantastic the suns have been playing. Same thing with the Lakers last series. They need to prop up their goldenboys joker and LeBron.

The media hate Jokic, what are you talking about..

Return to The General Board