Post#21 » by AingesBurner » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:51 am

Joe Ingles read my cliff post :lol:
Ingles is cooked.
toshiro_mifune
Freshman
And1: 101

Re: Round 2, Game 2 Utah Jazz vs Los Angeles Clippers 

Post#22 » by toshiro_mifune » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:55 am

GobertReport wrote:No disrespect to Ingles but if he doesn't start playing better then I think his cliff is here and we should have traded him for someone more useful during the season.

I think he heard you! subs back in at 101-101 and 3 minutes later jazz are up by 10.
AingesBurner
RealGM
And1: 3,737

Post#23 » by AingesBurner » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:00 am

toshiro_mifune wrote:
GobertReport wrote:No disrespect to Ingles but if he doesn't start playing better then I think his cliff is here and we should have traded him for someone more useful during the season.

I think he heard you! subs back in at 101-101 and 3 minutes later jazz are up by 10.

Yep! I fell on the sword for Jazz fans :lol:
Ingles is cooked.
SpiderMunn
Starter
And1: 5,506

Post#24 » by SpiderMunn » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:02 am

You guys did it again, love hearing that Jazz.

Hopefully Conley returns soon.
toshiro_mifune
Freshman
And1: 101

Post#25 » by toshiro_mifune » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:04 am

GobertReport wrote:
toshiro_mifune wrote:

just don't say unflattering things about the clippers, you don't know the power that you have :lol:
AingesBurner
RealGM

Post#26 » by AingesBurner » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:06 am

toshiro_mifune wrote:
GobertReport wrote:
toshiro_mifune wrote:

just don't say unflattering things about the clippers, you don't know the power that you have :lol:

Hahaha will do.
Ingles is cooked.
BudTugly
Veteran
And1: 1,544

Post#27 » by BudTugly » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:20 am

Seems to me the Clips had 2 thing going for them

Reggie superman

Zone defense

IMHO neither of these things are sustainable and actually that D while effective was a sign of desperation.

We might come out a little beat up bc that’s also part of their strategy but to this point I don’t see a lot of evidence this Clip team has the chops to beat us in a series.
babyjax13
RealGM
And1: 14,287

Post#28 » by babyjax13 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:22 am

BudTugly wrote:Seems to me the Clips had 2 thing going for them

Reggie superman

Zone defense

IMHO neither of these things are sustainable and actually that D while effective was a sign of desperation.

We might come out a little beat up bc that’s also part of their strategy but to this point I don’t see a lot of evidence this Clip team has the chops to beat us in a series.

I completely agree with you.

JazzMatt13 wrote:just because I think aliens probably have to do with JFK, doesn't mean my theory that Jazz will never get Wiggins, isn't true.

JColl
Rauxcee
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,063

Post#29 » by Rauxcee » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:45 am

Once again, I'd like to thank Mirotic for signing in Europe so the Jazz could with option B in Bogey. What a guy!
Catchall
RealGM
And1: 10,253

Post#30 » by Catchall » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:54 am

Catchall wrote:I'll say Jazz win 119 - 112.

Eh, I was in the ballpark. A couple of missed FTs.
He/Him, Dude, Bro, Bruh
BudTugly
Veteran
And1: 1,544

Post#31 » by BudTugly » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:19 am

I think this game was the last that Utah can just win bc of a lack of their cohesion. I could be wrong but to this point the Clips have failed to choose a method of defeating us.

I believe they will make a choice and run a couple practices to try to make whatever that is work.

IMO whatever that is has to be offensive bc they have been absolutely pathetic to this point. Switching between bad defense and zone worked a lil but not for long.

They need a pipeline of points. I don’t see them getting it based upon whAt we’re seeing so far
red4hf
Jazz Forum GTS Champion 2019-2020
And1: 981

Post#32 » by red4hf » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:12 am

Bogey's defense on Kawhi in the 4'th was the best I think I've ever seen anyone defend Kawhi....... Might be a slight exaggeration, but whatever......

Great win by the Jazz......
Pistol_7
Ballboy
And1: 13

Post#33 » by Pistol_7 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:50 pm

red4hf wrote:Bogey's defense on Kawhi in the 4'th was the best I think I've ever seen anyone defend Kawhi....... Might be a slight exaggeration, but whatever......

Great win by the Jazz......

For sure, it seems like Bogey has taken his game to another level that defense on Kawhi was impressive
Cappy_Smurf
Head Coach
And1: 9,624

Post#34 » by Cappy_Smurf » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:01 am

Lmao. Big surprise, the knee jerk trade king thinks we should trade somebody because they are in a slump.

How are those Bojan for A A Ron Gordon trades looking right now? Bout the same as the horrible ideas people had for trading Conely last year?

At some point, you're going to have to come to terms that every single player in the NBA goes through stretches where they don't play well. Not surprisingly, these slumps often come when players are dealing with a nagging injury. Pretty sure Joe has a wrist problem much like Bogey, even though Joe didn't go through a surgery.

I think I'm going to start a pool as to how long before you want us to trade Mitchell. Right now, I've got 5 bucks on February 9th, 2022.

Trigger_happy would be a great name if you ever get sick of GobertReport. :)
Dwayne "smells like" Bacon, A.K.A. The Policeman.

Dude needs to wear #50, that way when he's on the fast break, everybody can yell "Here comes five-oh!"
AingesBurner
RealGM

Post#35 » by AingesBurner » Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:31 pm

Cappy_Smurf wrote:

Lmao. Big surprise, the knee jerk trade king thinks we should trade somebody because they are in a slump.

How are those Bojan for A A Ron Gordon trades looking right now? Bout the same as the horrible ideas people had for trading Conely last year?

At some point, you're going to have to come to terms that every single player in the NBA goes through stretches where they don't play well. Not surprisingly, these slumps often come when players are dealing with a nagging injury. Pretty sure Joe has a wrist problem much like Bogey, even though Joe didn't go through a surgery.

I think I'm going to start a pool as to how long before you want us to trade Mitchell. Right now, I've got 5 bucks on February 9th, 2022.

Trigger_happy would be a great name if you ever get sick of GobertReport. :)

Did your mother not hug you enough? You must be a sad, angry, little man.
Ingles is cooked.
Inigo Montoya
Forum Mod - Jazz
Forum Mod - Jazz
And1: 7,464

Post#36 » by Inigo Montoya » Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:56 pm

Play nice, everyone. I don't want to lock the thread and hand out strikes.
Draft Nate Wolters - FAILED
Keep Nate Wolters - FAILED
KqWIN wrote:Why are we talking about Middleton, Harris, and Porter?

The real decision the Jazz FO is making is between Continuity, Cap Flexibility, and Cash Considerations.

Return to Utah Jazz