Historic player most resembling Luka

Moderators: PaulieWal, Doctor MJ, Clyde Frazier, penbeast0, trex_8063

dcstanley
Sixth Man
And1: 1,287

Re: Historic player most resembling Luka 

Post#41 » by dcstanley » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:16 am

I get the Harden comp but I think Luka's game is more diversified. As effective as Harden is, his game isn't all that varied-- he's either shooting a stepback three, driving to the paint for a floater or layup, or driving and throwing a lob/kicking the ball to a shooter. As mentioned previously in this thread, Luka's game is more spontaneous. At times he'll get in the post and back a smaller defender down or shoot a post fade and other times he'll get to the midrange and shoot off-balance jumpers ala Kobe and MJ. I don't think he's as dependent on the stepback.
KobesScarf
Veteran
And1: 602

Post#42 » by KobesScarf » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:01 am

T-Mac
feyki
Veteran
And1: 447

Post#43 » by feyki » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:34 am

He's like Harden,Lebron but with Bird's shooting and playmaking efficiency. I think he has showed that he's GOAT level of offensive player.
“The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe that you might block every shot.”
JLei
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,965

Post#44 » by JLei » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:47 pm

Harden crossed with Pierce is probably the best description.

18-21 Lebron if we had to go with 1 player. In terms of being able to run pick and roll and post up and matchup hunt but destroy help with their passing.

But their shooting splits are really different. Lebron dominates at the rim, Luka shoots a lot of mid range jumpers.
Modern Era Fantasy Game Champ! :king:
PG: Ricky Rubio 16
SG: Brandon Roy 09
SF: Danny Green 14
PF: Rasheed Wallace 06
C: Shaquille O'Neal 01

G: George Hill 14
F: Anthony Parker 10
C: Amir Johnson 12

Return to Player Comparisons