ImageImage

Khris Middleton Thread

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

Turk Nowitzki
RealGM
And1: 9,868

Re: Khris Middleton Thread 

Post#1561 » by Turk Nowitzki » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:21 pm

Has David Dunn been on here to just man up and admit he was wrong without any additional BS? Just straight up "I was wrong".
crkone
RealGM
And1: 9,327

Post#1562 » by crkone » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:27 pm

Turk Nowitzki wrote:Has David Dunn been on here to just man up and admit he was wrong without any additional BS? Just straight up "I was wrong".

Not good for the "brand".

Code: Select all

o- - -  \o          __|
   o/   /|          vv`\
  /|     |              |
   |    / \_            |
  / \   |               |
 /  |                   |
H2tObes
RealGM
And1: 10,022

Post#1563 » by H2tObes » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:44 pm

He’s truly the real coward (Feel like that was a common insult he used for Khris)
Bucksfan28
General Manager
And1: 4,918

Post#1564 » by Bucksfan28 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:54 pm

How many of those clutch baskets that '07 LeBron scored came in the Det game where he scores like their last 25 pts?
MoreTrife wrote:Love seeing two buffoons have a buffoon competition.
HKPackFan
RealGM
And1: 10,224

Post#1565 » by HKPackFan » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:07 pm

Turk Nowitzki wrote:Has David Dunn been on here to just man up and admit he was wrong without any additional BS? Just straight up "I was wrong".

If just came back and said, ok ok guys I was wrong and here is a Kash money Stan video.

It would be a pretty cool way to jump back in. He does make good videos.
#FreeChuckDiesel
skones
RealGM
And1: 17,105

Post#1566 » by skones » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:12 pm

Guy continued to bash Middleton throughout on other media. Actually pathetic.
Jez2983
RealGM
And1: 7,924

Post#1567 » by Jez2983 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:14 pm

AussieBuck wrote:Am I still the only here who's eaten their crow?

I was mostly on Middleton island, but I did want to trade him for Beal on a few occasions. Beal ain't that clutch, I would've lost us an O'Brien.
trwi7 wrote:Will be practicing my best Australian accent for tomorrow.

"Hey ya wankers. I graduated from Aranmore back in 2010 and lost me yearbook. Is there any way you didgeridoos can send anotha yearbook me way?"
AussieBuck
RealGM
And1: 19,710

Post#1568 » by AussieBuck » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:16 pm

Jez2983 wrote:

I was mostly on Middleton island, but I did want to trade him for Beal on a few occasions. Beal ain't that clutch, I would've lost us an O'Brien.

**** defender too but he can shoot off the dribble, I wonder what he'd look like running a high pick and roll with Giannis?

Actually I don't really care, we won a title with Khris lolololololol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
Jez2983
RealGM

Post#1569 » by Jez2983 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:18 pm

AussieBuck wrote:
Jez2983 wrote:

**** defender too but he can shoot off the dribble, I wonder what he'd look like running a high pick and roll with Giannis?

Actually I don't really care, we won a title with Khris lolololololol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, yes we did. I love the dude, because he's just another Bucks underdog. Also how good is alcohol?!?

"Hey ya wankers. I graduated from Aranmore back in 2010 and lost me yearbook. Is there any way you didgeridoos can send anotha yearbook me way?"
AussieBuck
RealGM
And1: 19,710

Post#1570 » by AussieBuck » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:25 pm

Jez2983 wrote:
AussieBuck wrote:
Jez2983 wrote:

Yes, yes we did. I love the dude, because he's just another Bucks underdog. Also how good is alcohol?!?

**** this is all fun, wondering for years if we could get lucky a bunch of different ways if we could fluke a title and then we fall arse backwards into an all timer who just **** takes a title like a **** bully. PG shooting 44TS%, old fat forward at SG, second slowest guy in teh league starting at C in a small ball era, whatevs Giannis is going to murder dudes and at 57 seconds left, Khris is goign to get his sweaty arse into his spot and kill the fukcing game. Bang, over, #22 in the rafters.

Proud of myself for remembering this was the Middleton thread and bringing that ramble back at the end.
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
Coach Carter
General Manager
And1: 6,261

Post#1571 » by Coach Carter » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:26 pm

I think I take Khris over PG13
In reference to our title winning year
Coach Carter wrote:This year is a wash and most of us know it.
Jez2983
RealGM

Post#1572 » by Jez2983 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:27 pm

AussieBuck wrote:
Jez2983 wrote:
AussieBuck wrote:**** defender too but he can shoot off the dribble, I wonder what he'd look like running a high pick and roll with Giannis?

**** this is all fun, wondering for years if we could get lucky a bunch of different ways if we could fluke a title and then we fall arse backwards into an all timer who just **** takes a title like a **** bully. PG shooting 44TS%, old fat forward at SG, second slowest guy in teh league starting at C in a small ball era, whatevs Giannis is going to murder dudes and at 57 seconds left, Khris is goign to get his sweaty arse into his spot and kill the fukcing game. Bang, over, #22 in the rafters.

Proud of myself for remembering this was the Middleton thread and bringing that ramble back at the end.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Turk Nowitzki
RealGM
And1: 9,868

Post#1573 » by Turk Nowitzki » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:33 pm

HKPackFan wrote:

If just came back and said, ok ok guys I was wrong and here is a Kash money Stan video.

Don't even need the video, though it would be a cool gesture. Dude made it his personal mission and brand to slander Khris at every opportunity. Just have to come on here and be humble and have enough respect to own it now, and we can all move onto bigger and better things.
HKPackFan
RealGM
And1: 10,224

Post#1574 » by HKPackFan » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:46 pm

Turk Nowitzki wrote:
HKPackFan wrote:

Don't even need the video, though it would be a cool gesture. Dude made it his personal mission and brand to slander Khris at every opportunity. Just have to come on here and be humble and have enough respect to own it now, and we can all move onto bigger and better things.

I don't think people would harass him that bad. I'm not sure why he's avoiding. It was a terrible take, but it's fine move on and Just come back and celebrate with everyone!
#FreeChuckDiesel
greekbuck34
RealGM
And1: 11,638

Post#1575 » by greekbuck34 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:55 pm

ElPeregrino wrote:The last time David Dunn posted was June 7th, when the Bucks had gone down 0-2 to Brooklyn.

On that day he said, and I quote, "I don't hear nobody talking now"

David Dunn should not get all the glory. After all he only went after Middleton mainly.

This dude coolhandluke121 after game 2 against the Nets said that Giannis is definitely not that guy and we should trade everything including him for a huge haul that will instantly make us a much better playoff team. Anyone who disagrees with him is dumb and not brave enough to say it.

I think it was his last post, although I think he posted something after our game 6 win against the Nets like "the Bucks will fool me again and I love it".

RIP coolhandluke121
GHOSTofSIKMA wrote: I think that we will do worse than last season and that Giannis is now just a mere all star. All because we switched from Bud to Griffin.
aboveAverage
RealGM
And1: 2,604

Post#1576 » by aboveAverage » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:58 pm

Khris is an assassin. He’ll lull you into a sleep with his three quarters of drunken sloppy play, and then he’ll hit three contested fade aways right in your face, but only when it hurts the most. He makes one shot and he turns into KD for 10 min. I don’t think there’s any player like that in the league. I love Khris.
glenn
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,151

Post#1577 » by glenn » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:34 pm

DD is the kind of guy that is never wrong, so you won’t see him admit to anything. He probably feels vindicated, like Khris only succeeded by doing what he thought he should always been doing. I’m more interested in how he feels now that the Bucks have some history not tied to Christmas colors :lol:
:reporter:
DrWood
Head Coach
And1: 2,383

Post#1578 » by DrWood » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:56 pm

Coach Carter wrote:I think I take Khris over PG13

It's as close as a comparison between two players can be. https://franchisesports.co.uk/khris-middleon-vs-paul-george-comparison-2021/

I'd pick PG13 if they were the same age.
Fotis St
General Manager
And1: 2,870

Post#1579 » by Fotis St » Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:30 am

I love David Dunn ... I love how we won a Championship with a fundamentally streaky player as our No2 . You actually can't call him out, based on Finals performance ... but he indeed carried us with Jrue against the Hawks when Giannis missed games cause of the injury. So
.... ya all were right on some part .... love ya all
Draft picks: '15 Jerian Grant, '16 Thon Maker, '17 Isaiah Hartenstein/*John Collins, '18 TD Devonte Graham, Hamidou Diallo, '20 Sam Merrill, Killian Tillie, '21 Joe Wieskamp, '22 TU C.Braun/G.Procida '23 Tristan Vukcevic/Maxwell Lewis
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,231

Post#1580 » by MickeyDavis » Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:07 am

HKPackFan wrote:
Turk Nowitzki wrote:
HKPackFan wrote:

I don't think people would harass him that bad. I'm not sure why he's avoiding. It was a terrible take, but it's fine move on and Just come back and celebrate with everyone!

We all have bad takes. But he was a relentless one trick pony.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks