ImageImageImage

Coronavirus/COVID-19, Thread 2

Moderators: bisme37, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman, canman1971, Darthlukey, Shak_Celts, Froob

Larry_Russell
General Manager
And1: 4,747

Re: Coronavirus/COVID-19, Thread 2 

Post#1881 » by Larry_Russell » Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:36 pm

What is up with the Obama party stuff and the non mask wearing attendees etc?
La Flame
Bench Warmer
And1: 2,104

Post#1882 » by La Flame » Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:09 pm

Larry_Russell wrote:What is up with the Obama party stuff and the non mask wearing attendees etc?

The rules and laws are meant for you, not for people of Obama's status
La Flame
Bench Warmer
And1: 2,104

Post#1883 » by La Flame » Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:21 pm

Pretty good points made here.

exculpatory
RealGM
And1: 10,926

Post#1884 » by exculpatory » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:19 pm

Good points?
I listened to 5 minutes & basically almost vomited on my iPad.
These morons have minus 100% medical insight & are doing great harm to the morons who are listening to them.
I could not listen to non-medical morons completely misinterpreting the science.
Without these astonishingly effective vaccines, there would be millions more dead people. **** period.
Without these vaccines, the much milder breakthrough cases which occasionally occur in vaccinated people would be very severe cases & many of these people would die.
The unvaccinated mental midgets account for the vast vast vast majority of people getting very ill & dying today.
And when the virus spreads amongst them like **** chicken pox, it replicates. When it replicates, it mutates. When it mutates, you eventually end up with a bastard like delta predominating which is massively more transmissible.
When an immunocompromised patient gets Covid, the ones that survive do in fact take longer to heal - leading to more virus propagation. That is unfortunate but accounts for a tiny fraction of the surge currently ongoing. Before the vaccine, an enormous number of these people DIED, you dumb mother ****.
Variants much worse than delta are in our future if 80 million cluster **** in America do not wake the **** up & sprint, not run, to get vaccinated.
Darwinism. Covid is slowly weeding out people too **** stupid to share our planet. Unfortunately, they are taking some of the good guys with them - when the TRULY MASSIVE amount of delta variant inside a few vaccinated people simply overwhelms the excellent vaccine-induced immune response.
The massive stupidity of a few people in this thread is beyond mind boggling.

PS Regarding the “physicians writing to the show”: These idiots are either totally misinterpreting what these docs are saying because they have the medical insight of a turnip OR some random moron doc joined the party. Hate to burst your bubble. But I have come across random colleagues over the years who would be better at driving an ice cream truck than practicing medicine.
SamIam 2010: Truth's ability to play so incredibly efficiently is so UNDERAPPRECIATED. Bballcool 2012: Amazing how great Pierce has been for so long. Continues to defy age! KG 2013: P is original Celtic. Wherever he goes, we go. This is The Truth's house.
Fencer reregistered
RealGM
And1: 25,528

Post#1885 » by Fencer reregistered » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:27 pm

jmr07019 wrote:And last but not least don’t forget the massive hypocrisy of saying the vaccine works but I’m also vulnerable because I don’t fully trust the vaccine. LOL

That's like the hypocrisy of wearing seatbelts even though brakes work.
Banned temporarily for, among other sins, being "Extremely Deviant".
djFan71
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 17,170

Post#1886 » by djFan71 » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:39 pm

exculpatory wrote:Good points?
These morons have minus 100% medical insight & are doing great harm to the morons who are listening to them.
I could not listen to non-medical morons completely misinterpreting the science.
Without these astonishingly effective vaccines, there would be millions more dead people. **** period.
Without these vaccines, the much milder breakthrough cases which occasionally occur in vaccinated people would be very severe cases & many of these people would die.
The unvaccinated mental midgets account for the vast vast vast majority of people getting very ill & dying today.
And when the virus spreads amongst them like **** chicken pox, it replicates. When it replicates, it mutates. When it mutates, you eventually end up with a bastard like delta predominating which is massively more transmissible.
When an immunocompromised patients gets Covid, the ones that survive do in fact take longer to heal - leading to more virus propagation. That is unfortunate but accounts for a tiny fraction of the surge currently ongoing. Before the vaccine, an enormous number of these people DIED, you dumb mother ****.
Variants much worse than delta are in our future if 80 million cluster **** in America do not wake the **** up & sprint, not run, to get vaccinated.
Darwinism. Covid is slowly weeding out people too **** stupid to share our planet. Unfortunately, they are taking some of the good guys with them - when the TRULY MASSIVE amount of delta variant inside a few vaccinated people simply overwhelms the excellent vaccine-induced immune response.

PS Regarding the “physicians writing to the show”: These idiots are either totally misinterpreting what these docs are saying because they have the medical insight of a turnip OR some random moron doc joined the party. Hate to burst your bubble. But I have come across random colleagues over the years who would be better at driving an ice cream truck than practicing medicine.

I really wish I could and1 this more.
Also, kudos, you got a little further than I did watching that. :)
Feed Your Head
RealGM
And1: 69,465

Post#1887 » by Feed Your Head » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:47 pm

Ex just bodied this thread.

Game. Set. Match.
truth18
RealGM
And1: 42,829

Post#1888 » by truth18 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:54 am

When an immunocompromised patients gets Covid, the ones that survive do in fact take longer to heal - leading to more virus propagation. That is unfortunate but accounts for a tiny fraction of the surge currently ongoing. Before the vaccine, an enormous number of these people DIED, you dumb mother ****.

Love you ex!
YOU LOSE
zoyathedestroya
RealGM
And1: 87,852

Post#1889 » by zoyathedestroya » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:16 am

Finally fully vaxxed, **** yeah.
cloverleaf
General Manager
And1: 6,377

Post#1890 » by cloverleaf » Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:21 pm

When an immunocompromised patient gets Covid, the ones that survive do in fact take longer to heal - leading to more virus propagation. That is unfortunate but accounts for a tiny fraction of the surge currently ongoing. Before the vaccine, an enormous number of these people DIED, you dumb mother ****.

How about Nobel prize winners such as Luc Montagnier and Robert Malone (who patented the mRNA delivery platforms) who have been speaking out against the "vaccines" and warning about them causing antibody dependent enhancement and problematic mutations?

Here's a longtime virologist (Gates Foundation, GAVI, etc.) with documented studies to back this position: https://www.geertvandenbossche.org/post/why-the-ongoing-mass-vaccination-experiment-drives-a-rapid-evolutionary-response-of-sars-cov-2
exculpatory
RealGM

Post#1891 » by exculpatory » Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:31 pm

SamIam 2010: Truth's ability to play so incredibly efficiently is so UNDERAPPRECIATED. Bballcool 2012: Amazing how great Pierce has been for so long. Continues to defy age! KG 2013: P is original Celtic. Wherever he goes, we go. This is The Truth's house.
cloverleaf
General Manager

Post#1892 » by cloverleaf » Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:45 pm

exculpatory wrote:https://apple.news/AWm2afBXrS8GszKtTsJCjMg

No response, eh?
greenroom31
General Manager
And1: 11,410

Post#1893 » by greenroom31 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:00 pm

cloverleaf wrote:

No response, eh?

Is Ex's job to waste his time dealing with every conspiracy moron out there? Try googling it -- you know, like you would if you disagreed with his POV.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/rebuttal-rosemary-frei-bossche-vaccination-concern/
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/vanden-bossche-mass-vaccination/
https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/countering-geert-vanden-bossches-dubious-viral-open-letter-warning-against-mass-covid-19-vaccination/
https://vaxopedia.org/2021/03/14/who-is-geert-vanden-bossche/

These arguments are all pointless though. People like you will continue to find the small handful of "Experts" that support their POV and use that as proof despite the immense preponderance of evidence to the contrary. It's the biggest problem of our time -- the death of objectivity and facts. We live in a world of abundant information, so people choose whichever set of information is convenient to them, ignoring all other data.

I'm sure if you look hard enough you can find some academic who believes that 2+2=5 and you can spend years arguing that the 2+2=4 people are wrong. These conversations are pointless and infuriating though, since without any sort of baseline objectivity there is no ability to move the discussion forward and the fringe conspiracy people cling all the harder to their shreds of "counter-data" to preserve the deluded validity of the trenches they have dug for themselves.
exculpatory
RealGM

Post#1894 » by exculpatory » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:02 pm

cloverleaf wrote:

How about Nobel prize winners such as Luc Montagnier and Robert Malone (who patented the mRNA delivery platforms) who have been speaking out against the "vaccines" and warning about them causing antibody dependent enhancement and problematic mutations?

Here's a longtime virologist (Gates Foundation, GAVI, etc.) with documented studies to back this position: https://www.geertvandenbossche.org/post/why-the-ongoing-mass-vaccination-experiment-drives-a-rapid-evolutionary-response-of-sars-cov-2

Thank you for this.
I am going to think very hard about this.
As a clinical endocrinologist, I would love to see a response to this hypothesis by some of the 99% of epidemiologists, ID physicians & virologists who are advocating mass vaccination.
We are clearly **** damned in the relative short term if we do not mass vaccinate & continued surges lead to even more lethal variants than Delta.
And these people are saying that we will also be **** in the longer term by more lethal vaccine-resistant variants if we continue to mass vaccinate with vaccines that do not result in virtual sterility VS Covid. And that the focus should be on developing better & better anti-Covid drugs (which, by the way, is ongoing every **** minute of every day).
In the meantime, I personally will be first on line for the boosters about to be approved, & the vaccines under development which have been tweaked to more effectively combat the variants.

A **** curse is upon us.
exculpatory
RealGM

Post#1895 » by exculpatory » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:03 pm

cloverleaf wrote:

No response, eh?

I did respond, genius.
exculpatory
RealGM

Post#1896 » by exculpatory » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:11 pm

greenroom31 wrote:
cloverleaf wrote:

No response, eh?

Is Ex's job to waste his time dealing with every conspiracy moron out there? Try googling it -- you know, like you would if you disagreed with his POV.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/rebuttal-rosemary-frei-bossche-vaccination-concern/
https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/countering-geert-vanden-bossches-dubious-viral-open-letter-warning-against-mass-covid-19-vaccination/

These arguments are all pointless though. People like you will continue to find the small handful of "Experts" that support their POV and use that as proof despite the immense preponderance of evidence to the contrary. It's the biggest problem of our time -- the death of objectivity and facts. We live in a world of abundant information, so people choose whichever set of information is convenient to them, ignoring all other data.

I'm sure if you look hard enough you can find some academic who believes that 2+2=5 and you can spend years arguing that the 2+2=4 people are wrong. These conversations are pointless and infuriating though, since without any sort of baseline objectivity there is no ability to move the discussion forward and the fringe conspiracy people cling all the harder to their shreds of "counter-data" to preserve the deluded validity of the trenches they have dug for themselves.

This is so **** eloquent & so **** beyond correct, I am **** speechless.
I bow down to your immense intellect, Greenroom.
cloverleaf
General Manager

Post#1897 » by cloverleaf » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:26 pm

exculpatory wrote:
greenroom31 wrote:
cloverleaf wrote:
No response, eh?

Bwahaha. So you pro-bioweapon types are ready to quote the CHD when you perceive it to suit your purposes. No response to the two most relevant Nobel prize winners warning against it???

And a midwit doc posting here gives you rationale to blast those you disagree with? A friggin Facebook survey of 5 million, as analyzed by Carnegie Mellon just found this: https://unherd.com/thepost/the-most-vaccine-hesitant-education-group-of-all-phds/

Similiarly an MIT study actually found the hesitant had more advanced research behind their opinions. Last I knew approximately half of CDC employees were refusing the vax--and they are not being required to take it.
exculpatory
RealGM

Post#1898 » by exculpatory » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:50 pm

cloverleaf wrote:
exculpatory wrote:
greenroom31 wrote:

Bwahaha. So you pro-bioweapon types are ready to quote the CHD when you perceive it to suit your purposes. No response to the two most relevant Nobel prize winners warning against it???

And a midwit doc posting here gives you rationale to blast those you disagree with? A friggin Facebook survey of 5 million, as analyzed by Carnegie Mellon just found this: https://unherd.com/thepost/the-most-vaccine-hesitant-education-group-of-all-phds/

Similiarly an MIT study actually found the hesitant had more advanced research behind their opinions. Last I knew approximately half of CDC employees were refusing the vax--and they are not being required to take it.

You skipped over my thoughtful & respectful response to your original post.
I stand with the consensus opinion of 99% of the best epidemiological, ID & virology minds in the world.

I should not have been respectful.
Midwit doc? LOLOL.

I suggest that you do not get vaccinated & frequently mingle maskless in crowds & indoors in the many places in the country where ICUs currently have no empty beds.
Good luck!
We are done, genius.

PS I would still do my best for you if you presented with serious Covid.
SuperDeluxe
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,757

Post#1899 » by SuperDeluxe » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:57 pm

Kyrie Irving's flat-earth theories hold more water than some of the crap one has to read. Flat-earthers spreading disinformation don't kill people or destroy economies, though.
cloverleaf
General Manager

Post#1900 » by cloverleaf » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:01 pm

exculpatory wrote:
cloverleaf wrote:
exculpatory wrote:

You skipped over my thoughtful & respectful response to your original post.
I stand with the consensus opinion of 99% of the best epidemiological, ID & virology minds in the world.

I should not have been respectful.
Midwit doc? LOLOL.

I suggest that you do not get vaccinated & frequently mingle maskless in crowds & indoors in the many places in the country where ICUs currently have no empty beds.
Good luck!
We are done, genius.

PS I would still do my best for you if you presented with serious Covid.

Believe me, I'd do my best to keep myself from that situation. I guess I missed that response, will look above for it.

Meanwhile, anything to address that ALL the most vaxxed countries now have primarily/disproportionately vaxxed presenting with serious symptoms and deaths precisely counter to what your position would predict?

I'm not in any way questioning but that there is an uptick in serious cases right now. I do question how much they are driven by reactions that are created by the vaccines themselves, however. What else do you expect with the injection of approximately 30 trillion synthetic and nanoparticle-encased (for delivery to every cell in the body, including across the blood/brain barrier) spike proteins, when those spike proteins are themselves the business end of the virus as it is conceived?

Ta ta, midwit.

Return to Boston Celtics