ImageImageImage

Coronavirus/COVID-19, Thread 2

Moderators: bisme37, canman1971, Darthlukey, Shak_Celts, Froob, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman

cloverleaf
General Manager
And1: 6,377

Re: Coronavirus/COVID-19, Thread 2 

Post#1901 » by cloverleaf » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:18 pm

exculpatory wrote:
cloverleaf wrote:
exculpatory wrote:Good points?
I listened to 5 minutes & basically almost vomited on my iPad.
These morons have minus 100% medical insight & are doing great harm to the morons who are listening to them.
I could not listen to non-medical morons completely misinterpreting the science.
Without these astonishingly effective vaccines, there would be millions more dead people. **** period.
Without these vaccines, the much milder breakthrough cases which occasionally occur in vaccinated people would be very severe cases & many of these people would die.
The unvaccinated mental midgets account for the vast vast vast majority of people getting very ill & dying today.
And when the virus spreads amongst them like **** chicken pox, it replicates. When it replicates, it mutates. When it mutates, you eventually end up with a bastard like delta predominating which is massively more transmissible.
When an immunocompromised patient gets Covid, the ones that survive do in fact take longer to heal - leading to more virus propagation. That is unfortunate but accounts for a tiny fraction of the surge currently ongoing. Before the vaccine, an enormous number of these people DIED, you dumb mother ****.
Variants much worse than delta are in our future if 80 million cluster **** in America do not wake the **** up & sprint, not run, to get vaccinated.
Darwinism. Covid is slowly weeding out people too **** stupid to share our planet. Unfortunately, they are taking some of the good guys with them - when the TRULY MASSIVE amount of delta variant inside a few vaccinated people simply overwhelms the excellent vaccine-induced immune response.
The massive stupidity of a few people in this thread is beyond mind boggling.

PS Regarding the “physicians writing to the show”: These idiots are either totally misinterpreting what these docs are saying because they have the medical insight of a turnip OR some random moron doc joined the party. Hate to burst your bubble. But I have come across random colleagues over the years who would be better at driving an ice cream truck than practicing medicine.

How about Nobel prize winners such as Luc Montagnier and Robert Malone (who patented the mRNA delivery platforms) who have been speaking out against the "vaccines" and warning about them causing antibody dependent enhancement and problematic mutations?

Here's a longtime virologist (Gates Foundation, GAVI, etc.) with documented studies to back this position: https://www.geertvandenbossche.org/post/why-the-ongoing-mass-vaccination-experiment-drives-a-rapid-evolutionary-response-of-sars-cov-2

Thank you for this.
I am going to think very hard about this.
As a clinical endocrinologist, I would love to see a response to this hypothesis by some of the 99% of epidemiologists, ID physicians & virologists who are advocating mass vaccination.
We are clearly **** damned in the relative short term if we do not mass vaccinate & continued surges lead to even more lethal variants than Delta.
And these people are saying that we will also be **** in the longer term by more lethal vaccine-resistant variants if we continue to mass vaccinate with vaccines that do not result in virtual sterility VS Covid. And that the focus should be on developing better & better anti-Covid drugs (which, by the way, is ongoing every **** minute of every day).
In the meantime, I personally will be first on line for the boosters about to be approved, & the vaccines under development which have been tweaked to more effectively combat the variants.

A **** curse is upon us.

Pathetic. This virus insofar as it is in the wild, rather than standard nasty flu and pneumonia cases forced to be treated by no treatment until hospital admission and deadly Remdesivir and overcharged ventilator "treatments" after admission, has been overwhelmingly demonstrated to be well addressed by a) high vitamin D, C and zinc, etc., prophylactics, b) further Ivermectin and/or HCQ prophylactics for the highest risk, c) the various proven steroid and antibiotic treatments as required, and then d) monoclonal antibodies if despite all this it has got to the level of admission.

Instead we have seen unprecedented censorship, including of doctors, patients, survivors and family members looking to get their perspectives out; threats of medical professionals licenses and jobs for speaking outside the approved narrative; CDC, state, and medical system dictates against doctors' traditional discretion in prescribing all the successful early treatments; disparate testing (however bogus the PCR tests) and reporting of financial incentives galore from over $50K for any hospital sliding a patient from diagnosis to ventilator death to patients and families now only getting insurance coverage by denying that the symptoms and disease are traced to the vaccines, etc., etc.

Anyone who can't look to see the civil liberties, economic distruction, and death and disablement wrought in this environment and at least start to question whether the forced, official narrative is correct just isn't thinking freely.
exculpatory
RealGM
And1: 11,030

Post#1902 » by exculpatory » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:19 pm

cloverleaf wrote:
exculpatory wrote:
cloverleaf wrote:
Bwahaha. So you pro-bioweapon types are ready to quote the CHD when you perceive it to suit your purposes. No response to the two most relevant Nobel prize winners warning against it???

And a midwit doc posting here gives you rationale to blast those you disagree with? A friggin Facebook survey of 5 million, as analyzed by Carnegie Mellon just found this: https://unherd.com/thepost/the-most-vaccine-hesitant-education-group-of-all-phds/

Similiarly an MIT study actually found the hesitant had more advanced research behind their opinions. Last I knew approximately half of CDC employees were refusing the vax--and they are not being required to take it.

You skipped over my thoughtful & respectful response to your original post.
I stand with the consensus opinion of 99% of the best epidemiological, ID & virology minds in the world.

I should not have been respectful.
Midwit doc? LOLOL.

I suggest that you do not get vaccinated & frequently mingle maskless in crowds & indoors in the many places in the country where ICUs currently have no empty beds.
Good luck!
We are done, genius.

PS I would still do my best for you if you presented with serious Covid.

Believe me, I'd do my best to keep myself from that situation. I guess I missed that response, will look above for it.

Meanwhile, anything to address that ALL the most vaxxed countries now have primarily/disproportionately vaxxed presenting with serious symptoms and deaths precisely counter to what your position would predict?

I'm not in any way questioning but that there is an uptick in serious cases right now. I do question how much they are driven by reactions that are created by the vaccines themselves, however. What else do you expect with the injection of approximately 30 trillion synthetic and nanoparticle-encased (for delivery to every cell in the body, including across the blood/brain barrier) spike proteins, when those spike proteins are themselves the business end of the virus as it is conceived?

Ta ta, midwit.

You do not deserve another moment of my time.

Your understanding of why this surge is occurring (tens of millions of unvaccinated morons passing it to each over like chicken pox) & why the awful Delta variant emerged in the first place is on a first grade level. Very few of the vaccinated are presenting with serious illness. That is precisely what the vaccines have prevented. The data supporting this are beyond overwhelming. Your lack of knowledge is mind blowing.

Good riddance.
SamIam 2010: Truth's ability to play so incredibly efficiently is so UNDERAPPRECIATED. Bballcool 2012: Amazing how great Pierce has been for so long. Continues to defy age! KG 2013: P is original Celtic. Wherever he goes, we go. This is The Truth's house.
cloverleaf
General Manager

Post#1903 » by cloverleaf » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:39 pm

exculpatory wrote:
cloverleaf wrote:
exculpatory wrote:
You skipped over my thoughtful & respectful response to your original post.
I stand with the consensus opinion of 99% of the best epidemiological, ID & virology minds in the world.

I should not have been respectful.
Midwit doc? LOLOL.

I suggest that you do not get vaccinated & frequently mingle maskless in crowds & indoors in the many places in the country where ICUs currently have no empty beds.
Good luck!
We are done, genius.

PS I would still do my best for you if you presented with serious Covid.

Believe me, I'd do my best to keep myself from that situation. I guess I missed that response, will look above for it.

Meanwhile, anything to address that ALL the most vaxxed countries now have primarily/disproportionately vaxxed presenting with serious symptoms and deaths precisely counter to what your position would predict?

I'm not in any way questioning but that there is an uptick in serious cases right now. I do question how much they are driven by reactions that are created by the vaccines themselves, however. What else do you expect with the injection of approximately 30 trillion synthetic and nanoparticle-encased (for delivery to every cell in the body, including across the blood/brain barrier) spike proteins, when those spike proteins are themselves the business end of the virus as it is conceived?

Ta ta, midwit.

Your understanding of why this surge is occurring (tens of millions of unvaccinated morons passing it to each over like chicken pox) & why the awful Delta variant emerged in the first place is on a first grade level. Very few of the vaccinated are presenting with serious illness. That is precisely what the vaccines have prevented. The data supporting this are beyond overwhelming. Your lack of knowledge is mind blowing.

Good riddance.

You just can't quit me.

https://ho1.us/2021/08/covid-19-vaccine-effectiveness-in-israel-today-95-of-seriously-ill-patients-are-vaccinated-dr-haviv-says/

(Israel is a Pfizer vax country and I don't doubt that people are getting very sick and dying. I simply dispute your MSM/forced propaganda attribution of cause.)
SuperDeluxe
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,924

Post#1904 » by SuperDeluxe » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:40 pm

cloverleaf wrote:Meanwhile, anything to address that ALL the most vaxxed countries now have primarily/disproportionately vaxxed presenting with serious symptoms and deaths precisely counter to what your position would predict?

I'm in Canada, where 63% are fully vaccinated and 73% have received at least one dose. Here, the overwhelming majority of those infected, in hospital, ICU or dead are people who haven't been vaccinated or have only received one dose. In other words, the exact opposite of what you're saying.

EDIT: It's OK to have a different opinion than the majority. Please just don't lie to make your point.
exculpatory
RealGM

Post#1905 » by exculpatory » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:52 pm

cloverleaf wrote:
exculpatory wrote:
cloverleaf wrote:

Ta ta, midwit.

Good riddance.

You just can't quit me.

https://ho1.us/2021/08/covid-19-vaccine-effectiveness-in-israel-today-95-of-seriously-ill-patients-are-vaccinated-dr-haviv-says/

(Israel is a Pfizer vax country and I don't doubt that people are getting very sick and dying. I simply dispute your MSM/forced propaganda attribution of cause.)

This the very first thing you have written that, IF SUBSTANTIATED & PUBLISHED in a peer reviewed, prime time journal, very much disturbs me.

I just received this a few minutes ago in my email - from the Mayo Clinic!

New data suggests Pfizer and Moderna's vaccines may be less effective against Delta
A new preprint study that raises concerns about the mRNA vaccines' effectiveness against Delta — particularly Pfizer's.
The study, conducted by nference and the Mayo Clinic, compared the effectiveness of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines in the Mayo Clinic Health System over time from January to July.
Overall, it found that the Moderna vaccine was 86% effective against infection over the study period, and Pfizer's was 76%. Moderna's vaccine was 92% effective against hospitalization and Pfizer's was 85%.
But the vaccines' effectiveness against infection dropped sharply in July, when the Delta variant's prevalence in Minnesota had risen to over 70%. Moderna was 76% effective against infection, and Pfizer was only 42% effective (but even in July, EFFECTIVENESS against hospitalization WAS STILL EXCELLENT (see Table 4 enclosed in the article link below) - in contrast to the unvetted Israeli newsflash you just posted).
The study found similar results in other states. For example, in Florida, the risk of infection in July for people fully vaccinated with Moderna was about 60% lower than for people fully vaccinated with Pfizer.
Why it matters: Although it has yet to be peer-reviewed, the study raises serious questions about both vaccines' long-term effectiveness, particularly Pfizer's.
It's unclear whether the results signify a reduction in effectiveness over time, a reduced effectiveness against Delta, or a combination of both.
(= ATTRIBUTION OF CAUSE. That is **** why I am getting the Pfizer booster as soon as it is approved in a few weeks!)
“Based on the data that we have so far, it is a combination of both factors," said Venky Soundararajan, a lead author of the study. "The Moderna vaccine is likely — very likely — more effective than the Pfizer vaccine in areas where Delta is the dominant strain, and the Pfizer vaccine appears to have a lower durability of effectiveness.”
He added that his team is working on a follow-up study that will try to differentiate between the durability of the two vaccines and their effectiveness against Delta.
Yes, but: There has been no data so far that has found either vaccine's protection against severe disease and death is significantly less against Delta, and the study notes that there doesn't appear to be much of a difference in complications stemming from breakthrough infections based on which vaccine someone got.
And experts cautioned against rushing to conclusions.

“This is the kind of surprising finding that needs confirmation before we should accept its validity," said Cornell virologist John Moore.
Between the lines: The two shots both use mRNA, but there are significant differences between them.
For example, Moderna is given in a stronger dose than Pfizer, and there is a slightly different time interval between shots.
"There are a few differences between what are known to be similar vaccines .... None of these variables is an obvious smoking gun, although the dosing amount seems the most likely to be a factor," Moore said.
In a statement, Pfizer said it and BioNTech "expect to be able to develop and produce a tailor-made vaccine against that variant in approximately 100 days after a decision to do so, subject to regulatory approval

And for the **** record:
My attribution of cause has nothing **** whatsoever to do with forced MSM propaganda. Everything I believe & write is based on my review of the best medical literature on planet earth - as has been the case during my entire extraordinarily accomplished medical career - even as a midwit.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.06.21261707v1.full.pdf

Table 4. Longitudinal analysis of vaccine effectiveness against hospitalizations associated with breakthrough infections in Minnesota, split by month.
Month
February March
April
May
June
July
mRNA-1273 Incidence Rate Events/Person-Days [Per 1000 Person-Days] (# Individuals Contributing)
0/14117.0 [0] (n = 1575)
1/123233.0 [0.0081] (n = 6958)
1/303102.0 [0.0033] (n = 14469)
1/509149.0 [0.002] (n = 18465)
0/576677.0 [0] (n = 20603)
3/628674.0 [0.0048] (n = 21107) = JULY 2021
BNT162b2 Incidence Rate Events/Person-Days [Per 1000 Person-Days] (# Individuals Contributing)
0/15974.0 [0] (n = 1554)
1/135930.0 [0.0074] (n = 6594)
2/330648.0 [0.006] (n = 15144)
3/534837.0 [0.0056] (n = 19536)
1/600226.0 [0.0017] (n = 21455)
4/654236.0 [0.0061] (n = 21994) = JULY 2021
Unvaccinated Incidence Rate Events/Person -Days
[Per 1000 Person-Days] (# Individuals Contributing)
0/15848.0 [0] (n = 1601)
9/138478.0 [0.065] (n = 7435)
20/346174.0 [0.058] (n = 16422)
25/582284.0 [0.043] (n = 21411)
7/667073.0 [0.01] (n = 24039)
18/733732.0 [0.025] (n = 24721) = JULY 2021
SamIam 2010: Truth's ability to play so incredibly efficiently is so UNDERAPPRECIATED. Bballcool 2012: Amazing how great Pierce has been for so long. Continues to defy age! KG 2013: P is original Celtic. Wherever he goes, we go. This is The Truth's house.
Curmudgeon
RealGM
And1: 21,872

Post#1906 » by Curmudgeon » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:04 pm

All I know is, I want my booster shot. Maybe two.
"Numbers lie alot. Wins and losses don't lie." - Jerry West
"You are what your record says you are."- Bill Parcells
"Offense sells tickets. Defense wins games. Rebounding wins championships." Pat Summit
cloverleaf
General Manager

Post#1907 » by cloverleaf » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:16 pm

SuperDeluxe wrote:
cloverleaf wrote:Meanwhile, anything to address that ALL the most vaxxed countries now have primarily/disproportionately vaxxed presenting with serious symptoms and deaths precisely counter to what your position would predict?

I'm in Canada, where 63% are fully vaccinated and 73% have received at least one dose. Here, the overwhelming majority of those infected, in hospital, ICU or dead are people who haven't been vaccinated or have only received one dose. In other words, the exact opposite of what you're saying.

EDIT: It's OK to have a different opinion than the majority. Please just don't lie to make your point.

I know that you are a moderator and I am not, which to me makes it the more important that you don't falsely accuse me of or baselessly warn me against lying.

Canada isn't nearly among the most vaccinated, to start with. Look to Gilbraltar, Iceland, Malta, Israel, etc. Moreover, my thesis is that vaccine reactions are a major underlying cause, which is counter to Big Pharma's wish that we don't look to their results until a couple of weeks after a second dose (and then not after that).

Canada unfortunately is like the US in being among the strongest in manipulating the data, as I understand it, though I understand the US circumstances better. On May 1 the CDC stated that even hospital-admitted vaccinated patients don't need to tested (and yes, the PCR test is bogus, but that's another discussion). That of course goes along with the vaccinated not being tested in regular life, while the unvaccinated repeatedly and often are (again here as well, the high level of false positives on an underlyingly false test being relevant). Again, once in hospital, you have the supposedly positive getting Remdesivir, which has worse-than-controls results and of course the financial incentives not only to the hospital, but to patients and families who are threatened with impossible bills if they don't go along with their insurance only covering non-vaccine related diagnoses.

But if it is your and/or realgm's position that information and positions counter to that currently approved by the CDC, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc. are not permitted here, I won't post to this thread again--as that's all I've got.
exculpatory
RealGM

Post#1908 » by exculpatory » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:40 pm

cloverleaf wrote:
SuperDeluxe wrote:

I know that you are a moderator and I am not, which to me makes it the more important that you don't falsely accuse me of or baselessly warn me against lying.

Canada isn't nearly among the most vaccinated, to start with. Look to Gilbraltar, Iceland, Malta, Israel, etc. Moreover, my thesis is that vaccine reactions are a major underlying cause, which is counter to Big Pharma's wish that we don't look to their results until a couple of weeks after a second dose (and then not after that).

Canada unfortunately is like the US in being among the strongest in manipulating the data, as I understand it, though I understand the US circumstances better. On May 1 the CDC stated that even hospital-admitted vaccinated patients don't need to tested (and yes, the PCR test is bogus, but that's another discussion). That of course goes along with the vaccinated not being tested in regular life, while the unvaccinated repeatedly and often are (again here as well, the high level of false positives on an underlyingly false test being relevant). Again, once in hospital, you have the supposedly positive getting Remdesivir, which has worse-than-controls results and of course the financial incentives not only to the hospital, but to patients and families who are threatened with impossible bills if they don't go along with their insurance only covering non-vaccine related diagnoses.

But if it is your and/or realgm's position that information and positions counter to that currently approved by the CDC, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc. are not permitted here, I won't post to this thread again--as that's all I've got.

You should read my last very detailed post.
Do your best. It will be hard for you.
It is a real Professor of Medicine (me) presenting an excellent study conducted & published by the mother freaking Mayo Clinic.
This is real science in action.
I sure as **** hope the Mayo study is our reality VS the unvetted Israeli newsflash.
Even if the Mayo study is our truth, it is the **** reason I am getting the Pfizer booster ASAP.

And then leave me alone.
Actually, thank you for promoting me to review the Mayo Clinic article which arrived in my email an hour ago.
SuperDeluxe
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#1909 » by SuperDeluxe » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:57 pm

cloverleaf wrote:
SuperDeluxe wrote:

With all due respect, you should be ashamed of what you've just posted.

Vaccination rates per country (FACTS!): https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/world/covid-vaccinations-tracker.html (I assume you're going to say that this list is "manipulated").

I can't take anything you say seriously anymore, covid- or basketball-related. Very unfortunate.

For the record, I'm not a mod. Mods' opinions are just as valid as anyone else's here (except when it comes to how to moderate the board).
cloverleaf
General Manager

Post#1910 » by cloverleaf » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:27 pm

SuperDeluxe wrote:
cloverleaf wrote:
SuperDeluxe wrote:I'm in Canada, where 63% are fully vaccinated and 73% have received at least one dose. Here, the overwhelming majority of those infected, in hospital, ICU or dead are people who haven't been vaccinated or have only received one dose. In other words, the exact opposite of what you're saying.

Vaccination rates per country (FACTS!): https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/world/covid-vaccinations-tracker.html (I assume you're going to say that this list is "manipulated").

I can't take anything you say seriously anymore, covid- or basketball-related. Very unfortunate.

For the record, I'm not a mod. Mods' opinions are just as valid as anyone else's here (except when it comes to how to moderate the board).

Not sure what you're aiming at with the NYTimes link. I didn't actually make a single hint of a reference to vaccination data being manipulated.

But here, click to add the three to the graph, and there's Gibraltar, Malta, and Singapore, for example, compared with, among other countries, Canada: https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations
SuperDeluxe
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#1911 » by SuperDeluxe » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:31 pm

cloverleaf wrote:
SuperDeluxe wrote:
cloverleaf wrote:

Not sure what you're aiming at with the NYTimes link. I didn't actually make a single hint of a reference to vaccination data being manipulated.

But here, click to add the three to the graph, and there's Gibraltar, Malta, and Singapore, for example, compared with, among other countries, Canada: https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

I'm at work now so I can't spend time checking (will do later). In the meantime, are the countries you are using as examples applying the vaccines made in China/Russia?

I do know that in Israel, where a majority of people has been double vaxxed with Pfizer, the delta variant is getting bad. Authorities believe it's because they lowered the restrictions too fast and too soon. They learned their lesson. Will we learn from them?
Bad-Thoma
Head Coach
And1: 9,025

Post#1912 » by Bad-Thoma » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:32 pm

cloverleaf wrote:
exculpatory wrote:
cloverleaf wrote:

Ta ta, midwit.

Good riddance.

You just can't quit me.

Jesus **** Christ, stop posting articles from sites that promote right wing conspiracy theories like they are some great revelation.

cloverleaf
General Manager

Post#1913 » by cloverleaf » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:34 pm

exculpatory wrote:
cloverleaf wrote:
SuperDeluxe wrote:I'm in Canada, where 63% are fully vaccinated and 73% have received at least one dose. Here, the overwhelming majority of those infected, in hospital, ICU or dead are people who haven't been vaccinated or have only received one dose. In other words, the exact opposite of what you're saying.

It is a real Professor of Medicine (me) presenting an excellent study conducted & published by the mother freaking Mayo Clinic.
I sure as **** hope the Mayo study is our reality VS the unvetted Israeli newsflash.
Even if the Mayo study is our truth, it is the **** reason I am getting the Pfizer booster ASAP.

And then leave me alone.
Actually, thank you for promoting me to review the Mayo Clinic article which arrived in my email an hour ago.

I will take a look at it. Incredibly complicated massaging of large-scale data, so will take a bit for me to get through.

Oh, and I am curious as to how much CSC/NAIAD/FDA funding the Mayo Clinic receives. Haven't begun to actually read the study, but offhand am not seeing that stated in acknowledgment of conflict of interest.
cloverleaf
General Manager

Post#1914 » by cloverleaf » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:41 pm

exculpatory wrote:
cloverleaf wrote:

And then leave me alone.

Also, you continue with the clown arguments in reply to my posts. The Vandenbosschen post is full of direct study links. (I actually wouldn't be surprised if he were controlled opposition, given his background, sent to promote the idea of the variations driving hospitalization after the mass vaccinations. Likewise though on a different level Robert Malone, but that is beside the point. I was looking to highlight the research on imperfect vaccinations mid-epidemic driving mutations. Think antibiotics rather than chicken pox.)

Here is a more layman's article with study attributions from the very source that one of your followers here has repeatedly quoted in your defense:

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/robert-malone-fauci-unvaccinated-covid-variants/
greenroom31
General Manager
And1: 11,410

Post#1915 » by greenroom31 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:52 pm

One other element these conspiracy theories all lack is credible motive. Why is the "mainstream media pushing the story" that people should get vaccinated? Because they want Pfizer, J&J and Moderna to make money? This whole COVID thing is a big global scam to try to enrich three drug companies? Or maybe the drug companies put COVID out there so they could cure it and make a few bucks?

The level of ignorance required to go down the conspiracy path is just so absurd. Rather than believe that 99%+ of scientists and doctors are telling the truth, that the data from studies is real, and that the vaccine will help you, conspiracists disregard all that info as propaganda and choose to believe that the ol' MSM is trying to trick them into helping a few drug companies get rich. For fun I guess. Or because they really like Pfizer, J&J and Moderna.

Do you not see how inane this is? It's doubly ignorant. You have to be ignorant about both science AND about business. And then you have to assume that there's a huge conspiracy across multiple countries, all to try to trick YOU.
exculpatory
RealGM

Post#1916 » by exculpatory » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:55 pm

cloverleaf wrote:
exculpatory wrote:
cloverleaf wrote:

And then leave me alone.

Also, you continue with the clown arguments in reply to my posts. The Vandenbosschen post is full of direct study links. (I actually wouldn't be surprised if he were controlled opposition, given his background, sent to promote the idea of the variations driving hospitalization after the mass vaccinations. Likewise though on a different level Robert Malone, but that is beside the point. I was looking to highlight the research on imperfect vaccinations mid-epidemic driving mutations. Think antibiotics rather than chicken pox.)

Here is a more layman's article with study attributions from the very source that one of your followers here has repeatedly quoted in your defense:

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/robert-malone-fauci-unvaccinated-covid-variants/

I do not desire followers.
And I do not require defenders.
There are some guys here who appreciate my meticulously referenced medical insights.
Period.

My analyses of the best literature in the world are clown arguments?
SMMFH.
We can no longer dialogue.
Sorry.
I am wasting my time with you.
sam_I_am
RealGM
And1: 8,974

Post#1917 » by sam_I_am » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:32 pm

have ignored this thread for weeks. Just looking at this page is sickening. Cloverleaf, I don’t know you apart from basketball posts but everything you have posted here is so out to lunch that I can never take anything you post seriously ever again. Can’t believe the time wasted here because you have obviously have decided what you want to believe first and aren’t interested in any further understanding than that. Pretty sad....and pretty widespread unfortunately.
exculpatory
RealGM

Post#1918 » by exculpatory » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:47 pm

sam_I_am wrote:I have ignored this thread for weeks. Just looking at this page is sickening. Cloverleaf, I don’t know you apart from basketball posts but everything you have posted here is so out to lunch that I can never take anything you post seriously ever again. Can’t believe the time wasted here because you obviously have decided what you want to believe first and aren’t interested in any further understanding. Pretty sad....and pretty widespread unfortunately.

+1000, Sam.

Sickening & pathetic - as are the 80 million cluster **** fueling the latest surge.

One positive - it prompted me to read 3-4 very recent Covid pubs. I fell off for a few days.
The Mayo preprint published this very AM that I described in detail above is disturbing.
I am getting the Pfizer booster ASAP.
SuperDeluxe
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#1919 » by SuperDeluxe » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:53 am

Read on Twitter
Bostonic33
Sophomore
And1: 262

Post#1920 » by Bostonic33 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:40 pm

exculpatory wrote:
+1000, Sam.

Sickening & pathetic - as are the 80 million cluster **** fueling the latest surge.

One positive - it prompted me to read 3-4 very recent Covid pubs. I fell off for a few days.
The Mayo preprint published this very AM that I described in detail above is disturbing.
I am getting the Pfizer booster ASAP.

My wife is a medical doctor and when I showed her your article (found in all places... a basketball forum), she agreed with you 100%. She added, "once these idiots get COVID... there is nothing I can do for them. It is too late to get the shots."

After reading the article you posted at the link above... you better you bet... we're getting that 3rd Pfizer shot when available.

Return to Boston Celtics