Changes to color scheme

Moderators: FJS, Inigo Montoya

AingesBurner
RealGM
And1: 3,735

Changes to color scheme 

Post#1 » by AingesBurner » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:38 am

Sounds like we are going for a more sleek black and white look. Will be interesting.
Ingles is cooked.
Inigo Montoya
Forum Mod - Jazz
Forum Mod - Jazz
And1: 7,424

Re: Changes to color scheme 

Post#2 » by Inigo Montoya » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:37 am

Let's see some pictures or at least a concept design. Some of the design choices for the uniforms turned out pretty well the past few years, despite my early apprehensions.
Draft Nate Wolters - FAILED
Keep Nate Wolters - FAILED
KqWIN wrote:Why are we talking about Middleton, Harris, and Porter?

The real decision the Jazz FO is making is between Continuity, Cap Flexibility, and Cash Considerations.
AingesBurner
RealGM

Post#3 » by AingesBurner » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:47 pm

Inigo Montoya wrote:Let's see some pictures or at least a concept design. Some of the design choices for the uniforms turned out pretty well the past few years, despite my early apprehensions.

No pics of uniforms yet but DWade and Ryan Smith have both basically confirmed a new color scheme. MSN had an article but here is SLCDunks.

https://www.slcdunk.com/the-downbeat-latest-jazz-news/2021/9/16/22677756/utah-jazz-rebrand-logo-jersey-black-white
Ingles is cooked.
FJS
Senior Mod - Jazz
Senior Mod - Jazz
And1: 2,060

Post#4 » by FJS » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:40 pm

I don't like it. I really hate this crap of always trying of change colors and uniforms trying to sell and sell.

We have watch last years some eye shore uniforms like Heat in yellow or Rockets in blue. Let's gonna stop it.
Our team is white, purple and Green and it should be. You can change some desing if you want to innove, but yellow, black and whatever color is loosing our esence.
AingesBurner
RealGM

Post#5 » by AingesBurner » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:16 pm

FJS wrote:I don't like it. I really hate this crap of always trying of change colors and uniforms trying to sell and sell.

We have watch last years some eye shore uniforms like Heat in yellow or Rockets in blue. Let's gonna stop it.
Our team is white, purple and Green and it should be. You can change some desing if you want to innove, but yellow, black and whatever color is loosing our esence.

I’m excited for a rebrand. We have seen what they can do the purple mountains and the gradient jerseys. Also, hip jerseys attract new fans and pushes the brand world wide.
Ingles is cooked.
AingesBurner
RealGM

Post#6 » by AingesBurner » Sat Oct 2, 2021 6:59 pm

Jazz have updated their social media Jazz Notes to black and white, how long before the jerseys drop?
Ingles is cooked.
JazzUte88
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,034

Post#7 » by JazzUte88 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:21 am

Looks pretty awful in my opinion. I’ll always have the Jazz as #1 in my heart, but that’s bad.

Return to Utah Jazz