Moderators: Domejandro, bwgood77

IAMZOOTED2
Analyst
And1: 2,414

Re: Nets Will No Longer Offer $186M Extension To Kyrie Irving 

Post#21 » by IAMZOOTED2 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:15 am

FreeBoosie wrote:
FreeSpiritNY wrote:
Slim Charless wrote:Qyrie is getting traded. I don't buy that he's giving up that much money. If Harden and KD sign-off on it, he's going to Philly. That's literally the only place I can picture him agreeing to play for.

If he's allowed to play w/o getting the vaccine and they agree to give him the max at the end of this season-he gone.

Why would any team want a player who can’t play in away games and can’t play in the playoffs half the time along with his usually mental issues. You would have to attach a boat load of picks.

Nobody is taking him.

It’s honestly just sad the state of America is in right now.

For example I’m allergic to and ingredient in both vaccines. I have history dating from when I was 6 I am in my 30’s now I can’t get the vaccine because I would go in anaphylactic shock.

So I’m also a medical student and hospitals are going against everything we stand for as a American because they are saying I need the vaccine when I’m unable to get it. I was going to get it until my doctor who is pro vaccine said I couldn’t.

So I’m in a hard spot because no place will hire me and I can’t get unemployment. So if this stays like this for anther year I’ll be on the street or at my mothers it’s so messed up.

Man I'm sorry you're going through this and I 100% agree with everything you said. I swear the idiots on this site, politicians and media are trying to bully everyone into taking this shot because they got it themselves and nothing happened to them all while we have people like u who can freakin die from this thing but these morons want u to take it and basically commit suicide smh

I love guys like you. Thinking the world is "bullying" people who don't want or can't get the shot. Let's say you're right. The shot has this terrible side effect that kills everyone who took it.

You know what happens next, don't you? Gone are the doctors who can help you next time you're sick or injured. Gone are the farmers who grow the food you like to eat; gone are the cattle and ranchers, too. Gone are the servers, chefs, and just about everyone else. Gone are the guys who keep the Internet wiring to your house running smooth. It's all over, mate.

Now what do you have? Just you and Qyrie and a handful of holdouts who can't do anything to save yourselves. You'll be gone in no time. It aint like that show Last Man on Earth. You know that right?
A single sharp pepper is better than a basketful of gourds.
DFan
Rookie
And1: 738

Post#22 » by DFan » Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:28 am

Don’t bow down Kyrie. Stand strong
slay25
Sophomore
And1: 59

Post#23 » by slay25 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:44 am

IAMZOOTED2 wrote:
FreeBoosie wrote:
FreeSpiritNY wrote:
Why would any team want a player who can’t play in away games and can’t play in the playoffs half the time along with his usually mental issues. You would have to attach a boat load of picks.

Nobody is taking him.

For example I’m allergic to and ingredient in both vaccines. I have history dating from when I was 6 I am in my 30’s now I can’t get the vaccine because I would go in anaphylactic shock.

So I’m also a medical student and hospitals are going against everything we stand for as a American because they are saying I need the vaccine when I’m unable to get it. I was going to get it until my doctor who is pro vaccine said I couldn’t.

So I’m in a hard spot because no place will hire me and I can’t get unemployment. So if this stays like this for anther year I’ll be on the street or at my mothers it’s so messed up.

Man I'm sorry you're going through this and I 100% agree with everything you said. I swear the idiots on this site, politicians and media are trying to bully everyone into taking this shot because they got it themselves and nothing happened to them all while we have people like u who can freakin die from this thing but these morons want u to take it and basically commit suicide smh

I love guys like you. Thinking the world is "bullying" people who don't want or can't get the shot. Let's say you're right. The shot has this terrible side effect that kills everyone who took it.

You know what happens next, don't you? Gone are the doctors who can help you next time you're sick or injured. Gone are the farmers who grow the food you like to eat; gone are the cattle and ranchers, too. Gone are the servers, chefs, and just about everyone else. Gone are the guys who keep the Internet wiring to your house running smooth. It's all over, mate.

Now what do you have? Just you and Qyrie and a handful of holdouts who can't do anything to save yourselves. You'll be gone in no time. It aint like that show Last Man on Earth. You know that right?

wow, man just says a heartfelt thing about the vaccine, guy shows empathy, and you use it to release your triggers. crazy where we’re at! you’re sicker than covid my friend. prayers for you and all the sick twisted angry people out there. dark days
Lee in Oregon
Sophomore
And1: 41

Post#24 » by Lee in Oregon » Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:53 am

Kyrie, the man of the people, sticking up for those who don't have a voice... BS! I heard him live, on-line, he actually thinks the pandemic is over. All I hear is ME ME ME. Well HIM HIM HIM can enjoy not getting paid, or Philly, or wherever he ends up. Someday his career will be over and he'll wonder why nobody cares about his opinions anymore.
WAKEANT
Sophomore
And1: 51

Post#25 » by WAKEANT » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:31 am

FreeSpiritNY wrote:
Slim Charless wrote:Qyrie is getting traded. I don't buy that he's giving up that much money. If Harden and KD sign-off on it, he's going to Philly. That's literally the only place I can picture him agreeing to play for.

If he's allowed to play w/o getting the vaccine and they agree to give him the max at the end of this season-he gone.

Nobody is taking him.

work from home....med student when do you find time to work?
irish22022
Senior
And1: 516

Post#26 » by irish22022 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:06 am

Tottery wrote:
FreeSpiritNY wrote:

Nobody is taking him.

If Kyrie went to the Sixers, he could play every game. Visitors can play in CA, NY, etc. If it's not too personal, I am curious as to why your doctor said you couldn't get vaccinated?

If he has an allergy to the ingredient in one vaccine, there are 2 others, and 2 others after that in Europe. If there's a common ingredient in all that he's allergic to, we just so happen to be having a conversation with someone in the .0000000000001 % of people. Couple that with the small amount of people with realgm accounts, and I'd say we should all go play the lotto.
Temuhjan
Sixth Man
And1: 321

Post#27 » by Temuhjan » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:20 am

I am sure Harden and KD will prefer Collin Sexton to Ben Simmons
Slim Charless
General Manager
And1: 6,101

Post#28 » by Slim Charless » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:46 am

Temuhjan wrote:

I am sure Harden and KD will prefer Collin Sexton to Ben Simmons

I don't know about that. They have enough scoring on that team already. They need someone who can lock down Tatum, Brown, Lavine, Trae or Mids...any of the tough wings that populate the east. Also that Lebron if they meet up in the finals is pretty good. He also can rebound while providing much better passing than Sexton.
taikibansei
Lead Assistant
And1: 9,633

Post#29 » by taikibansei » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:13 am

FreeSpiritNY wrote:

Nobody is taking him.

So, you've never been able to take any vaccines? So you're not vaccinated against measles, mumps, polio, etc. either? How'd you go to school K-12? Were you home-schooled? Must have been tough spending your whole life isolated from others.
THIN MAN HAS NO HEART!
taikibansei
Lead Assistant
And1: 9,633

Post#30 » by taikibansei » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:35 am

WAKEANT wrote:
FreeSpiritNY wrote:

Nobody is taking him.

work from home....med student when do you find time to work?

Bingo. Part-time work in med school when the classes, study and required internships already take up 10-12 hours per day? He wouldn't be posting to RealGM, if that were the case. Also, if he were truly allergic, he'd be able to get a medical exemption. People do get exemptions, including my brother.

I'm guessing his med program is WebMD, and his "allergy" is caused by the Q anomaly in his DNA.
THIN MAN HAS NO HEART!
Pacewrs05
Ballboy
And1: 8

Post#31 » by Pacewrs05 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:04 pm

It's clear to me that Kyrie is a nut job. I can see him taking a stand of not playing and retiring from basketball. From an outside stand point he appears to not love the game. This is not about Tax its about Kyrie Irving. Can not see any team trading for him at this point.
Pacewrs05
Ballboy

Post#32 » by Pacewrs05 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:06 pm

Pacewrs05 wrote:It's clear to me that Kyrie is a nut job. I can see him taking a stand of not playing and retiring from basketball. From an outside stand point he appears to not love the game. This is not about the Vaccine it's all about about Kyrie Irving. Can not see any team trading for him at this point.
Pacewrs05
Ballboy

Post#33 » by Pacewrs05 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:07 pm

[
Scoonie
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,779

Post#34 » by Scoonie » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:18 pm

nt
Dogen wrote:Celtics win despite Smart having -1 points for the game.
IWishIWasHarden
Sixth Man
And1: 159

Post#35 » by IWishIWasHarden » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:47 pm

Those draft picks the Rockets have are looking mighty juicey . . . mighty juicey.

Harden was never going to get it done anyway. Harden and Kyrie? No chance.
stinger14
Starter
And1: 768

Post#36 » by stinger14 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:46 pm

hyberx wrote:Remember kaepernick and Nike's phony commercial slogan "Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything"? Unlike that has-never-been lousy QB who only found his enlightenment after getting benched and one leg out of the league, Kyrie is actually doing it for something he believes in so far. Kudos to the man.

Agreed!
MadDogSHWA
General Manager
And1: 5,332

Post#37 » by MadDogSHWA » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:02 pm

I love watching this "superteam" implode. They've pretty much missed their window at this point. :lol:
"Packin' a Yak in the back by the rack" ~ Big Pun (probably)
tribulations
Analyst
And1: 1,270

Post#38 » by tribulations » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:18 pm

IWishIWasHarden wrote:Those draft picks the Rockets have are looking mighty juicey . . . mighty juicey.

Harden was never going to get it done anyway. Harden and Kyrie? No chance.

BK has enough even without Kyrie let's be honest
FreeSpiritNY
Veteran
And1: 1,285

Post#39 » by FreeSpiritNY » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:28 pm

MadDogSHWA wrote:I love watching this "superteam" implode. They've pretty much missed their window at this point. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Crowned kings before they even stepped foot on the floor last year. Now nets fans are saying they never said they were going to win a championship
MartinToVaught
RealGM
And1: 17,128

Post#40 » by MartinToVaught » Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:27 pm

hyberx wrote:Remember kaepernick and Nike's phony commercial slogan "Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything"? Unlike that has-never-been lousy QB who only found his enlightenment after getting benched and one leg out of the league, Kyrie is actually doing it for something he believes in so far. Kudos to the man.

Kyrie is an extreme narcissist. He's been all about "me, me, me" from day one of his career. He'll believe anything that gets him attention.

Return to Wiretap Discussion