ImageImageImageImage

When is Isaac Returning? Ruled out for the entire 2021-2022 season

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

orthoman
Senior
And1: 207

When is Isaac Returning? Ruled out for the entire 2021-2022 season 

Post#1 » by orthoman » Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:45 pm

Forgive me if this has been discussed already.....

Do we have any idea when Isaac will resume playing in real games, if only limited minutes?

Thanks!
MagicTownBaller
Veteran
And1: 406

Re: When is Isaac Returning? 

Post#2 » by MagicTownBaller » Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:13 pm

Next season.

And even though I said it as a joke, I firmly believe we won't see him this season.
Not changing this Sig until the Orlando Magic win a championship (Technically Started 1-30-08)
OrlDave
General Manager
And1: 3,017

Post#3 » by OrlDave » Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:38 pm

I believe sometime in November? That was a date I heard before the season, not sure if it's changed or not.

Sent from my SM-G981U using RealGM mobile app
Magic_Kingdom
Rookie
And1: 974

Post#4 » by Magic_Kingdom » Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:59 pm

Joe Burrow of the Bengals tore his ACL and MCL on November 22, 2020. He came back to start the NFL season and today threw for over 400 yards.

Isaac tore his ACL on August 2, 2020 and *STILL* isn't even playing. It's like he's a charity that the Magic keep donating to. He's making $17.4 million to do nothing.
SHAQ32
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,947

Post#5 » by SHAQ32 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:22 pm

I'm done with JI. He's talented but he's a bum.
basketballRob
RealGM
And1: 10,719

Post#6 » by basketballRob » Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:57 pm

Magic_Kingdom wrote:Joe Burrow of the Bengals tore his ACL and MCL on November 22, 2020. He came back to start the NFL season and today threw for over 400 yards.

Isaac tore his ACL on August 2, 2020 and *STILL* isn't even playing. It's like he's a charity that the Magic keep donating to. He's making $17.4 million to do nothing.
Do you think Isaac is doing something to not play?

Sent from my SM-G950U using RealGM Forums mobile app
WeAreVenom
Head Coach
And1: 325

Post#7 » by WeAreVenom » Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:38 am

I was literally about to make this same post.

The fact that we don’t even have a timetable at this point is ridiculous. Something is up.
ORLMagicGirl15
RealGM
And1: 3,698

Post#8 » by ORLMagicGirl15 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:51 am

Magic_Kingdom wrote:Joe Burrow of the Bengals tore his ACL and MCL on November 22, 2020. He came back to start the NFL season and today threw for over 400 yards.

But it was the same knee that he previously injured January of 2020.
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.-John 3:16

Go Magic, Go Dwight, Go Vuc, Go Paolo, Go Keegan :)
basketballRob
RealGM
And1: 10,719

Post#9 » by basketballRob » Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:12 am

WeAreVenom wrote:I was literally about to make this same post.

The fact that we don’t even have a timetable at this point is ridiculous. Something is up.
The front office is being overly cautious with every injury.

Sent from my SM-G950U using RealGM Forums mobile app
RookieStar
RealGM
And1: 5,828

Post#10 » by RookieStar » Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:59 am

Didnt JI WANT to play in the opener?
MasterGMer
Veteran
And1: 585

Post#11 » by MasterGMer » Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:15 am

JI has been disappointing whether it is from the injury or his stance on Vaccine. He is supposed to lead the group and become a leader. I wish him back ASAP though. His defense and energy can impact the game and we need a guy like that on the court. He has a lot of proving to do.
MagicStarwipe
RealGM
And1: 12,050

Post#12 » by MagicStarwipe » Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:37 am

Probably needs to finish filming interviews with Ben Shapiro, Candace Owens and Charlie Kirk first.
RealGM Classics - Oladipo's "rude" celebration comes back to bite him: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1358414
thelead
RealGM
And1: 25,706

Post#13 » by thelead » Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:53 am

MagicStarwipe wrote:Probably needs to finish filming interviews with Ben Shapiro, Candace Owens and Charlie Kirk first.

:lol:
Showbiz Bear
Rookie
And1: 477

Post#14 » by Showbiz Bear » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:56 am

MagicStarwipe wrote:Probably needs to finish filming interviews with Ben Shapiro, Candace Owens and Charlie Kirk first.
LMAO facts

Sent from my SM-G981U using RealGM mobile app
drsd
RealGM
And1: 7,917

Post#15 » by drsd » Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:39 am

Magic_Kingdom wrote:He's making $17.4 million to do nothing.

Isaac is a lot of things. One of those is that he is amongst the hardest workers on this team. The narrative that he is doing "nothing" is false to the point of being libelous.

The Real Dalic
RealGM
And1: 7,068

Post#16 » by The Real Dalic » Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:45 am

Damn, people just will not allow Isaac to have his own opinions. Insane. No one can disagree with anyone or have their own opinions anymore.
God. Family. Country. Basketball.
MagicStarwipe
RealGM
And1: 12,050

Post#17 » by MagicStarwipe » Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:12 am

The Real Dalic wrote:Damn, people just will not allow Isaac to have his own opinions. Insane. No one can disagree with anyone or have their own opinions anymore.

Or people are just giving THEIR opinions about HIS opinions. Which also classifies as free speech. Crazy.
RealGM Classics - Oladipo's "rude" celebration comes back to bite him: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1358414
Xatticus
Head Coach
And1: 7,960

Post#18 » by Xatticus » Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:30 am

The Real Dalic wrote:Damn, people just will not allow Isaac to have his own opinions. Insane. No one can disagree with anyone or have their own opinions anymore.

Of course he is entitled to his opinions, as are all that post their opinions in this forum. We can believe whatever the hell we want to. We are entitled to our ignorance. When you share opinions in public, you open yourself up for criticism. If he doesn't like that, then he shouldn't broadcast his views on a political news network. Nobody would care about his opinions if not for his status as a professional athlete. It's what makes him a viable pawn for those that wish to advance agendas, which is the function of those networks. It's Isaac's actions that are generating the criticism just as it was Penny Hardaway's actions that led to the criticism of him in 1998.
"Xatticus has always been, in my humble opinion best poster here. Should write articles or something."
-pepe1991
Sammyzc+1
Ballboy
And1: 14

Post#19 » by Sammyzc+1 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:44 am

Xatticus wrote:

Of course he is entitled to his opinions, as are all that post their opinions in this forum. We can believe whatever the hell we want to. We are entitled to our ignorance. When you share opinions in public, you open yourself up for criticism. If he doesn't like that, then he shouldn't broadcast his views on a political news network. Nobody would care about his opinions if not for his status as a professional athlete. It's what makes him a viable pawn for those that wish to advance agendas, which is the function of those networks. It's Isaac's actions that are generating the criticism just as it was Penny Hardaway's actions that led to the criticism of him in 1998.

Goodness knows, James has taken heat for his "social justice" statements
pepe1991
RealGM
And1: 16,292

Post#20 » by pepe1991 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:20 am

Why do people need to agree with political and lifestyle opinions of people who hardly finish highschool and who are groomed to never make money off their brain/thinking/opinoins but rather their physical atribute or set of talents that make them good at some sport?

Why do you even care what athlete thinks in first place ? I'll never get worshiping of athletes ( or even worst, celebrities and singers ) in general. Difference between you and one Lebron James comes from fact that one was born as "zero point one percent genetic" athletic outliner being 6'9, low bodyfat , motoric ability, durabilty , coordination . And other is you. Without any of it.
Sure sure hard work and all other buzzwords that mean little. Reality is rather ugly one, he (and most of them ) was born with body to become zero point one percent -athlete, you weren't. That's doesn't make him, or any other pro athlete political opinion any more valuable ( or less valuable ) than yours. So why do you care?

People got so cought up into this Isaac opinion that it's hilarous. You think vaccination is saving lifes? Good, take vaccine. If he doesn't, good, let him do whatever he pleases. IF that ends up costing him money and career (like it seems to be doing to Kyrie Irving) ,again, it's his decision , not yours to make. If he feels like going to talk shows and talk with people who share same opinion views, good for him. Jason Collins was nba nobody and went in public to say he is gay. Over next couple of months he was popping out of every talking show that is left wing or supported left wing. CNN, Oprah, ABC news , you name it, he was there. And Jason Collins from basketball perspective was equivalent of 14th man in rotation on bad team.

They get calls to those shows because it helps spread agendas, they use world-wide athletes worship to do their "wink wink--see XY is famous and he thinks just like us, it means we are right -wink wink".
Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans. -John Lennon

Return to Orlando Magic