Game 20 vs LA Lakers 7pm 

Post#1 » by ducler » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:57 pm

Read on Twitter
Pacers Forever
Starter
And1: 710

Re: Game 20 vs LA Lakers 7pm 

Post#2 » by Pacers Forever » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:50 pm

Westbrook and Bradley playing the guards hopefully the Pacers can get a rebounding advantage with only Lebron and Jordan as bigs. Talen Horton-Tucker has been on again off again. Hoping they can exploit a matchup somewhere. Who will guard Lebron? Wonder if he’ll be driving and kicking it out to teammates or if he’s going to take the lead in trying to be a scorer tonight ? Of course Westbrook can be dangerous when he drives trying to get fouls. Will be interesting to see if the Pacers can take advantage of the older Lakers. I believe tonight Pacers are the better team.
boomershadow
Forum Mod - Pacers
Forum Mod - Pacers
And1: 6,272

Post#3 » by boomershadow » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:38 am

No AD is huge for the Pacers
Pacers Forever
Starter

Post#4 » by Pacers Forever » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:26 am

Pretty much how the NBA rolls. Let’s the Lakers play bully ball all night physically beating up the Pacers. Then Lebron gets a flagrant on Sabonis that wasn’t near as bad as some of their dirty play most of the night. I don’t know if the Lakers players are conditioned or if it’s a strategy when things aren’t going their way they physically and psychologically get into their opponents and no repercussions from the refs. It’s like they can play old style Pistons dirty ball and it’s overlooked. Then the dramatics every time they get whistled for a foul it’s ridiculous.

Games like this one represent big market NBA objectives vs non important filler teams.

The Pacers in my opinion out played the Lakers drastically all first half, but then mysteriously the Lakers are only down by 3.
Third quarter Pacers played much worse and deserved to be scraping for the lead. Fourth quarter Pacers made runs but by this time they couldn’t defend the 3 point shots. Just a very bad loss again against a team I personally strongly dislike. Of course I have worse dislike for the NBA and it’s big market agenda’s.

I know it’s a business and unfortunately our wanting it to be true and fair entertaining sports contests isn’t their agenda. This just is another reminder of all the bad losses I’ve seen in the Pacer’s history. It’s not that the Pacers are a great team this year rather that the Lakers aren’t this good.
Topofthekey
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,883

Post#5 » by Topofthekey » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:47 am

Duarte with the almost game winner. Could have closed out the game with a FT if he had gotten the foul called against Bradley
Cresy06
Junior
And1: 457

Post#6 » by Cresy06 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:36 pm

Does anyone know what was said courtside?

Lebron had to point out some fans that got kicked out... There is a topic on this on the GB.
Pacers Forever
Starter

Post#7 » by Pacers Forever » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:31 am

Cresy06 wrote:Does anyone know what was said courtside?

Lebron had to point out some fans that got kicked out... There is a topic on this on the GB.

Rumor has it that they were yelling at Lebron quite awhile. Finally one of them supposedly said I hope bronny dies in a car wreck. Which is horribly across the line if not just down right sick. I’m glad they got booted out and should be banned rest of the season if possible.
Wizop
RealGM
And1: 4,056

Post#8 » by Wizop » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:43 am

LeBron fined for obscene gesture and warned about language.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using RealGM mobile app
Please edit long quotes to only show what puts your new message into context.
Tom White
Sixth Man
And1: 932

Post#9 » by Tom White » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:20 pm

Wizop wrote:LeBron fined for obscene gesture and warned about language.

The low level of that fine is an absolute joke. What he was doing was vulgar and despicable.

Return to Indiana Pacers