ImageImageImageImageImage

TOR [8-10] @ MEM [9-8] // WED, NOV 24 // 8PM // TSN4

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

Ref_from_hell
Assistant Coach
And1: 6,712

Re: TOR [8-10] @ MEM [9-8] // WED, NOV 24 // 8PM // TSN4 

Post#1281 » by Ref_from_hell » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:32 am

RedVanVleet wrote:
WuTang_OG wrote:Fred
Looks off barnes

Why? Lol

Such a garbage leader. Why not build confidence in the rookie I do not understand. I think hes jealous how quick Scottie is making an impact so he tries not to get him an easy bucket

Y'all will never be satisfied. Unbelievable.
Johnny Bball
RealGM
And1: 48,635

Post#1282 » by Johnny Bball » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:34 am

Lol... FVV hate is actually still going on after he closed that like a boss and put up 23/7/6/2/2... some of you are just damn clueless tonight.
srhcan
Starter
And1: 1,495

Post#1283 » by srhcan » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:36 am

Ref_from_hell wrote:
srhcan wrote:
johanliebert wrote:You gonna blame Trent?

Does him taking a few shots translate to imaginary progress like nba 2k?

Fred is to be blamed. Barnes was open multiple times but Fred ignore him. Disgraceful behavior from Fred.

Please tell me this is sarcasm

I would not have believe it too if somebody told me but I saw it today this behavior. Multiple times Barnes had a mismatch and was open but Fred ignored him and either try more difficult shot himself or pass to a player who was not as open as Barnes. Fred needs to trust Barnes or else Barnes will not reach his full potential.
Yeezus_
RealGM
And1: 13,740

Post#1284 » by Yeezus_ » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:36 am

Ref_from_hell wrote:
RedVanVleet wrote:
WuTang_OG wrote:Fred
Looks off barnes

Why? Lol

Such a garbage leader. Why not build confidence in the rookie I do not understand. I think hes jealous how quick Scottie is making an impact so he tries not to get him an easy bucket

An embarrassing group of posters. It’s sad they truly think Fred has some jealousy towards Barnes.
Yeezy SZN approaching
Ref_from_hell
Assistant Coach

Post#1285 » by Ref_from_hell » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:37 am

Johnny Bball wrote:Lol... FVV hate is actually still going on after he closed that like a boss and put up 23/7/6/2/2... some of you are just damn clueless tonight.

Tells you all you need to know man. The guy literally carried us to victory in the fourth with five FOULS but everyone is stuck on that one last possession where he didn't pass him the ball

For them wins don't matter, they just want Scotty to rake
Johnny Bball
RealGM
And1: 48,635

Post#1286 » by Johnny Bball » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:40 am

Yeezus_ wrote:
Ref_from_hell wrote:
RedVanVleet wrote:

An embarrassing group of posters. It’s sad they truly think Fred has some jealousy towards Barnes.

Look at who it is. its the same guys that said JV wasn't being trusted enough, that nothing was ever his fault. Now Barnes is going to be better, but its the same people in the same way that's so familiar, it's just funny. There's a generation of posters here that had too much handed to them apparently and you can see exactly who they are.
Ref_from_hell
Assistant Coach

Post#1287 » by Ref_from_hell » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:40 am

srhcan wrote:
Ref_from_hell wrote:
srhcan wrote:Fred is to be blamed. Barnes was open multiple times but Fred ignore him. Disgraceful behavior from Fred.

Please tell me this is sarcasm

I would not have believe it too if somebody told me but I saw it today this behavior. Multiple times Barnes had a mismatch and was open but Fred ignored him and either try more difficult shot himself or pass to a player who was not as open as Barnes. Fred needs to trust Barnes or else Barnes will not reach his full potential.

What the flying **** are you talking about? He's the leader right now among rookies. Like what more do you want? Would you prefer if we just put him out there with a bunch of D leaguers? Maybe just rest Fred, Pascal, OG, and Trent for the rest of the season? Would that satisfy you? Does winning games mean anything to his development? Fred and Barnes actually had the most chemistry tonight out of any other game. And you guys are still crying about this crap.

Some of you guys sound like Q anon

Return to Toronto Raptors