Zach LaVine will get an MRI on his left knee on Saturday but it is not believed to be serious

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

BladeDaywalker
Head Coach
And1: 8,760

Zach LaVine will get an MRI on his left knee on Saturday but it is not believed to be serious 

Post#1 » by BladeDaywalker » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:18 am

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter
?cxt=HHwWhIC5ifih3pEpAAAA
The Picture of Dorian Gray

“He grew more and more enamoured of his own beauty, more and more interested in the corruption of his own soul.”
Ballerhogger
RealGM
And1: 16,798

Re: Zach LaVine will get an MRI on his left knee on Saturday but it is not believed to be serious 

Post#2 » by Ballerhogger » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:19 am

I hope he’s ok …
cool007
RealGM
And1: 3,100

Re: Zach LaVine will get an MRI on his left knee on Saturday but it is not believed to be serious 

Post#3 » by cool007 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:16 am

Really really hope he is okay, nothing serious. He is having a great season, finally has a great team and finally have a chance to get in the playoffs.

God can't be that cruel.
prelude00
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,549

Post#4 » by prelude00 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:37 am

Damn man I hope hes okay. I wanted to see them in the playoffs at full strength

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
jc23
RealGM
And1: 10,776

Post#5 » by jc23 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:40 am

sounds like its going to be ok, maybe sits out a few to let any swelling go down. Hurt my knee a bit the other day and ill do the same.
Be curious, Not judgmental
BladeDaywalker
Head Coach
And1: 8,760

Post#6 » by BladeDaywalker » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:15 am

Here is the injury:

The Picture of Dorian Gray

“He grew more and more enamoured of his own beauty, more and more interested in the corruption of his own soul.”
Big J
General Manager
And1: 7,418

Post#7 » by Big J » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:21 am

It looked like nothing honestly. He should be good.
HardenGoat
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,484

Post#8 » by HardenGoat » Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:09 am

How is that even an injury?
cool007
RealGM
And1: 3,100

Post#9 » by cool007 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:53 am

BladeDaywalker wrote:Here is the injury:

He was already hurting and playing through it but I think he might have aggravated it more.

It does not sound serious looking at that play and hoping and praying that it's just minor thing where he just needs to rest it for a week. :pray:
BarryLird
Pro Prospect
And1: 515

Post#10 » by BarryLird » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:23 am

Look, up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's the Bulls crashing back downt to earth!
TheGOATRises007
RealGM
And1: 18,395

Post#11 » by TheGOATRises007 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:15 am

BarryLird wrote:Look, up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's the Bulls crashing back downt to earth!

Making a joke amidst a potentially career-altering injury?

Nice one.

And the Bulls are still clear of the Knicks this season.
JujitsuFlip
General Manager
And1: 4,997

Post#12 » by JujitsuFlip » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:16 am

Hope he's okay, Bulls cannot afford to lose him.
turnaroundJ
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,315

Post#13 » by turnaroundJ » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:48 am

dang. i hope he makes it back so i can see them at full strength in the playoffs. always sucks when a team that's just starting to get it together gets screwed over by injuries. like when murray went down for the nuggets last season.
BarryLird
Pro Prospect
And1: 515

Post#14 » by BarryLird » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:11 am

Eddy_JukeZ wrote:
BarryLird wrote:Look, up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's the Bulls crashing back downt to earth!

Nice one.

To be honest the comment has more to do with the fact that they've gotten blown out in the last 2 games. I hope Zach is ok.

They're clear of us, true, but I like my chances against them in the playoffs. I don't think the Bulls are that good.
Dominator83
RealGM
And1: 29,536

Post#15 » by Dominator83 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:35 am

Eddy_JukeZ wrote:

Nice one.

If it was then definitely a tool comment. But I think he meant it more in the context of Zach injury not withstanding, since its in the thread title that the belief is it's not serious.

And I kind of agree that even assuming Zach isn't out for more than a week or so, we are indeed falling from contender to pretender fast. These past 2 games were on national TV for everybody to see, and they shat the bed completely to superior teams.

Now this game I get it. The major scare likely had them completely deflated and took them out of the game. But no excuse for the Brooklyn meltdown where it was tied 71 all then allowed Brooklyn to close the quarter on a 30-8 run. The defense has been non-existent for a while now. I know they're missing some very key defensive players, but early in the year EVERYBODY was getting at it defensively. Not anymore. They also stopped taking care of the ball a long time ago.

If I'm Donovan the next few practices is all game film from pre-season and very early regular season. Where the heck is that team?? That team actually wasn't even shooting the ball that well, but they were so tough defensively it didn't matter and they were rolling teams because of it. I see none of that now.

Somewhere along the way they must have started thinking they'll just out-talent teams. They won't. Not gonna out-talent Brooklyn. Or Giannis. Or Embiid. Etc. They need to cut the crap and get back to fundamental basketball.
Fantasy Hoops/Football/Baseball fans..

For info on a forum that actually talks Fantasy sports and not spammed with soliciting leagues, PM me. The more the merrier !
nitric0
RealGM
And1: 1,352

Post#16 » by nitric0 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:14 pm

Apparently he’s been playing with knee swelling these past few games. Not sure why they allowed him to play and not just heal up
“We were right there with them. We dominated for most of the game, but then Derrick Rose happened.” - Al Horford
nitric0
RealGM
And1: 1,352

Post#17 » by nitric0 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:15 pm

BarryLird wrote:
Eddy_JukeZ wrote:

Nice one.

To be honest the comment has more to do with the fact that they've gotten blown out in the last 2 games. I hope Zach is ok.

They're clear of us, true, but I like my chances against them in the playoffs. I don't think the Bulls are that good.

I’d LOVE Athe Knicks in the first round :lol:
“We were right there with them. We dominated for most of the game, but then Derrick Rose happened.” - Al Horford
Pointgod
RealGM
And1: 21,673

Post#18 » by Pointgod » Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:36 pm

Looks like he tweaked it. Hopefully he can just rest up and come back healthy. Too many injuries this year on top of the COVID absences.
Fo-Real
General Manager
And1: 4,911

Post#19 » by Fo-Real » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:00 pm

We really need a minus one button!
Roscoe Sheed
RealGM
And1: 4,384

Post#20 » by Roscoe Sheed » Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:07 pm

Is it the same knee that he tore his ACL years ago?

Return to The General Board