ImageImageImageImageImage

2020 Presidential Election Thread: IT'S THE FINAL (vote) COUNTDOWN! [update pg 61: Joe Biden elected 46th POTUS]

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

Oscirus
RealGM
And1: 9,452

Re: 2020 Presidential Election Thread: IT'S THE FINAL (vote) COUNTDOWN! [update pg 61: Joe Biden elected 46th POTUS] 

Post#1321 » by Oscirus » Sat Nov 7, 2020 6:34 pm

How long till trump finally acknowledges his loss? He may be arrogant but his love of money should for lack of a better term trump that
Jimmit79 wrote:At this point I want RJ to get paid
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 62,473

Re: 2020 Presidential Election Thread: IT'S THE FINAL (vote) COUNTDOWN! [update pg 61: Joe Biden elected 46th POTUS] 

Post#1322 » by Clyde_Style » Sat Nov 7, 2020 6:36 pm

UcanUwill wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:
Capn'O wrote:
Twitter is gonna ban him once he's out. It's gonna be glorious.

For real. Gonna be so sweet

I cant believe there was a freaking president, who gets his tweets deleted, how crazy is that? Remember when Romney lost in 2012, and he had a nice speech acknowledging people elected Obama. What happened to presidential candidates actually being presidential, these people supposed to be an example no matter if you disagree with them on some policies, this bafoon was the biggest embarrassment ever, hes only good for hateful tweets, how the hell in history this even happened, its insane.

Hoping he was the exception to the rule. Trump certainly ripped away the veneer of civility and exposed the raw, beating heart of racism and hatred that lurks in so many Americans. So maybe it was a good thing to show the decent people of this land what they are truly up against and to never let their guard down again.
Jeff Van Gully
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 25,541

Post#1323 » by Jeff Van Gully » Sat Nov 7, 2020 6:36 pm

let's not forget to thank jo jorgensen for her part in all this.
RIP magnumt

welcome home, thibs.
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 121,171

Re: 2020 Presidential Election Thread: IT'S THE FINAL (vote) COUNTDOWN! 

Post#1324 » by 3toheadmelo » Sat Nov 7, 2020 6:36 pm

Jeff Van Gully wrote:even though she wasn't at the top of my list for the executive branch, as a jamaican american i can't believe we got a yardie in the white house.

whole caribbean stand up.

melo, stand up
brooklynyards, come back and stand up
edit: THUGGER, STAND UP!
(i will add you all.)

CARICOM gang. lol.

Woiii
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
omerome
RealGM
And1: 7,819

Post#1325 » by omerome » Sat Nov 7, 2020 6:36 pm

UcanUwill wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:
Capn'O wrote:

I cant believe there was a freaking president, who gets his tweets deleted, how crazy is that? Remember when Romney lost in 2012, and he had a nice speech acknowledging people elected Obama. What happened to presidential candidates actually being presidential, these people supposed to be an example no matter if you disagree with them on some policies, this bafoon was the biggest embarrassment ever, hes only good for hateful tweets, how the hell in history this even happened, its insane.

Some people are insane. Their gained happiness from someone else's misery is what apparently motivates them throughout each day.

At no point in the past four years did the resident even attempt to unite the country. And he has used that division as fuel to power his ego to the point where it's automatic. He normalized hatred and I'm just so glad that most of the country saw enough of that hatred and division and decided that enough was enough.
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#1326 » by Clyde_Style » Sat Nov 7, 2020 6:37 pm

Oscirus wrote:How long till trump finally acknowledges his loss? He may be arrogant but his love of money should for lack of a better term trump that

Don't expect it.

Expect:

Golf
More Golf
Pardons
More Golf
Tweets
Shredding Documents
More Pardons
Golf
Resignation
Pardon
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1327 » by 3toheadmelo » Sat Nov 7, 2020 6:43 pm

Read on Twitter
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
iLLmatic860
General Manager
And1: 15,810

Post#1328 » by iLLmatic860 » Sat Nov 7, 2020 6:58 pm

Ive lived in blue states my whole life so Watching these Florida hillbilly's irate brings a great joy to me lol. I never seen more grown ass people act so immature in my life. Lol

Down the street where I live theres a bunch of Caucasians who stand in the hot ass sun for hours and wave Trump flags and have a big sign of Trumps face lol
robillionaire
RealGM
And1: 49,631

Post#1329 » by robillionaire » Sat Nov 7, 2020 7:13 pm

SelbyCobra wrote:This moment is healing all kinds of rifts.
Read on Twitter

Love this
Gravy
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,848

Post#1330 » by Gravy » Sat Nov 7, 2020 7:14 pm

UcanUwill wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:
Capn'O wrote:

I think it was a combination of people being tired of stuffy politicians saying what you wanted to hear, and the backlash to overly political correctness which got people not caring who won in 2016. He also appealed to some latent sexism and racism in society.

He may have gotten re-elected if his handling covid didnt expose his incompetence and anti-science mentality.
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#1331 » by Clyde_Style » Sat Nov 7, 2020 7:17 pm

iLLmatic860 wrote:Ive lived in blue states my whole life so Watching these Florida hillbilly's irate brings a great joy to me lol. I never seen more grown ass people act so immature in my life. Lol

Down the street where I live theres a bunch of Caucasians who stand in the hot ass sun for hours and wave Trump flags and have a big sign of Trumps face lol

Yesterday at the Dollar Tree here in FL I was at the checkout line wearing my BIDEN face mask. Female employee asked me the results. I said Biden will be declared the winner in the next 24 hours. They said are you sure? I said yes, he's taking PA right now and will eke out a win in GA, it's over. 80 yr old white female customer scowled. Male employee then says what about the lawsuits? I said they were all tossed out of the courtroom and Trump has no ability to litigate results, the margins are not close enough. Third employee, female, says how can we trust the media? And I say Ma'am, do you believe in state's rights? Yes. Well, the states run their own elections, they certify the results, that's how this democracy works. Do you support democracy? Yes. OK, then Joe Biden won and the best man won. Male employee nods head in concession, like OK I see your point. Bye, have a nice day, you too, bye.

DISCLAIMER: ALL OF THE INDIVIDUALS IN THE ABOVE ANECDOTE WERE CAUCASIANS AND NONE WERE HARMED DURING THIS RE-ENACTMENT.
robillionaire
RealGM
And1: 49,631

Post#1332 » by robillionaire » Sat Nov 7, 2020 7:18 pm

iLLmatic860 wrote:Ive lived in blue states my whole life so Watching these Florida hillbilly's irate brings a great joy to me lol. I never seen more grown ass people act so immature in my life. Lol

All I can say is in NYC is total jubilation there’s some real ding dong the wicked witch it dead vibes
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1333 » by 3toheadmelo » Sat Nov 7, 2020 7:27 pm

Read on Twitter
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#1334 » by Clyde_Style » Sat Nov 7, 2020 7:29 pm

robillionaire wrote:

All I can say is in NYC is total jubilation there’s some real ding dong the wicked witch it dead vibes

FL is numb and in denial
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1335 » by 3toheadmelo » Sat Nov 7, 2020 7:30 pm

Read on Twitter
Oscirus
RealGM
And1: 9,452

Post#1336 » by Oscirus » Sat Nov 7, 2020 7:31 pm

Already had to educate my coworker about fairness. He's a big trump hater yet he wants biden to be fair and put republicans in his cabinet, he also thinks that john roberts is a leftist judge. I wonder if thats the average voter.
Jimmit79 wrote:At this point I want RJ to get paid
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#1337 » by Clyde_Style » Sat Nov 7, 2020 7:32 pm

We Interrupt this Program with a Message from the Red States
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1338 » by 3toheadmelo » Sat Nov 7, 2020 7:33 pm

Read on Twitter
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#1339 » by Clyde_Style » Sat Nov 7, 2020 7:35 pm

We Interrupt this Program with Another Message from the Red States

P.S. Red States are not done talking
Spoiler:
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#1340 » by Clyde_Style » Sat Nov 7, 2020 7:39 pm

We Interrupt this Program for a Message
from Black America to Donald Trump

Return to New York Knicks