ImageImageImageImageImage

Terrence Ross is a father

Moderators: 7 Footer, Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper

vaff87
RealGM
And1: 70,824

Re: Terrence Ross is a father 

Post#241 » by vaff87 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:13 am

Why are we talking about this? Terrence Rosses personal life is none of our damn business. If you're going to criticize the guy, criticize him for the fact he's highly inconsistent on both ends of the floor.
Damas
Starter
And1: 1,923

Post#242 » by Damas » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:14 am

team edward wrote:
Damas wrote:
CB4Champ wrote:Yall bother me man.

I'm not trying to be a hero but I will speak on it.

I realize that this is a mainly male forum, but the comments directed towards women is disgusting. Ross and his girl doing the dirty is on them, but making comments about people mocking him for sleeping with her is degrading the Women. I understand it though some of the most Beautiful women are with guys who insult them, and ridicule them. Its the brainwashing mentality of society. Some guys who give tips on dating girls even say that you should pepper your conversation with a women with insults to keep her "ego" in check.

Let me say though that Women are not sex objects, nor are they whores. Society treats women like this because of the obsession with sex that is plaguing America. Look at all the entertainers female musicians, actresses etc who have nude pics online of themselves, Go to Yahoo and you can see sometimes the headlines are "Actress bares it all blah blah blah :roll: " things that was done behind closed doors is now BAM all over the net for everyone to see, WHY! Its the hypersexuality of a fallen world where the worse the society is, the more they view there women as Meat or just flesh to be used and abused. Why, its to keep us distracted from more issues plaguing these countries and losing our rights as citizens Police killing children, Tamir Rice 12 years old(R.I.P.), attacking African Americans and Latinos etc, so the system goes hard on blinding the people with nudity and loveless sex, just get yours and who cares how the women feels right?

At least thats how I view these comments, rawdog? I think this means no condom, Sleep with these women and pay them to have abortions? Is this real? I mean you willingly slept with a women outside of marriage, a women you only wanted for her body, she gets pregnant, and you want to Blame the child for being born? So you want to be a Murder as well as a Fornicator?? Is this what society teaches? And you laugh and giggle about it as if its funny and cool?? Are you guys Men or just waste yutes who feel women are here to only be your sex toys and when your done with them, outta sight? Then implicate children?? and yes I am Anti Abortion,

Call these women gold diggers if you want, But they are Human beings who have been blinded by society to use there bodies to get ahead. This aint how it was meant to be man.

I realize that Women are the Most beautiful of Gods creation I love women but I don't ridicule women, what do you gain from demeaning them and and posting there pictures and making the comments yall are making?

Just think that this could be your sister, how would you feel if guys were treating her like that. You forget that everyone born in this world has a mother and father and sometimes siblings.

Remember we are all blessed with Life from the Most High God, and its the duty of the man and woman in marriage to raise there children right.

Truth be told Women complete Men and become One Flesh, read the Bible, and its that completion and bond that makes a family unit. If people want to fornicate, its on them, But really Marriage is where sex would be at its most exciting and blessed.

This is a mans world and the people who get hurt the most are the Women and Children, the very people Men are supposed to defend and protect, What happened man? Canada is learning, but it seems changing mans mentality from lust to love will take time, because the system is heavy in the west. Canada, support the most vulnerable and don't go the way of usa etc. Return to biblical principles of Love and fear of God, Repentance, Man and Women are one flesh in marriage, Unity among the ethncities through Jesus Christ, Safe haven for the persecuted.

It seems Canada is alone in the west. So Stand Out. Stop being followers, and Be Changers. Toronto is an example of Multiple Ethnicities striving together. The City is ignored by the west because of its crime rate is low, and has 50% minorities in the City. Meaning its Little Earth. And the system can't use it as an example of dividing the races on color line or ethnicity, the System probably hates Toronto because it proves that Unity can happen with people of different colour, age, Religion etc. Toronto stop watching these things man, We are not like the rest of the western cities. Stay out of it, let Torontonians actions speak for the city.

God Loves us so much that he sent his son Jesus Christ to Die for our sins, because as Paul says in the Bible, While we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Its Gods mercies that we should remember and count each day a blessing and a chance to come to him in repentance:

2 Peter 3:9

The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.

Lol this is a joke. Stop white knighting these females you don't know and think logically of the situations.

1) She is a groupie. She chose the lifestyle because all she has to do is get her body right and men will come flocking in droves. Its manipulation at its finest and if you don't fill a certain criteria, she won't even acknowledge you. Remember these females deal with rich athletes and so you and I wouldn't even be in her radar.
2) She is literally wined and dined by athletes all for her pussy. Nothing more and nothing less. The only reason she can be at the hotels and these locations is because the athletes are purchasing her lifestyle.
3) I respect women but not whores. You might think preaching this stuff might get you brownie points but in actuality it makes you look delusional. The people on this board have the right idea by laughing at Ross because what he did was idiotic. A 23 year old man, who has more money then he knows what he can do with, got an thot pregnant. Why? Vanity. He was finally able to get chicks that were out of his league, all because of his money. So he got too passionate and blew a load in her that will cost him millions of dollars in the future.
4) How can you love someone if you can't even criticise them? You have this notion that females are the "most beautiful of god's creation" but you aren't even looking at them as equals. You are at awe of their beauty that you are looking up, while you should be looking eye to eye.
5) Don't bring up the abortion argument and then relate it to god. You don't believe in abortion, cool but don't sprinkle in a word like "murderer" and think it will strengthen your position any further.
6) Real women value education, decency, morals and most of all a sense of self worth. Not being a vain self-absorbed narcissistic instagram model, whose only claim to fame is how many followers she has and which athletes is going between her legs.
7) Like how you are generalising the men on here seeing women as sex object. Hell you even call the people who are laughing at Ross "wastes of youth". How rich.
8) Ross doesn't deserve any privacy in todays world. The fans are paying him a salary that only the top 1% of society ever reach and so having his life in the spotlight is a price to pay. They knew what they signed up for when they wanted to go professional and though the fame, money and competition are the perks, they have to also deal with being a celebrity.

You seem to think women should be judged based on whom they sleep with, and if they frequent social media and sleep with rich men they are not worthy of respect. This is backwards, dated thinking. It is 2014, women can do what they want and sleep with whomever they want, and the fact you are a man does not give you the right to opine on it. Anyway its pretty choice on a board littered with sexualized images of women. If you happened to knock boots with a supermodel and told the story here, I imagine you would expect praise, and not to be called a whore - which by the way is a disrespectful, disgusting word to use about any woman and betrays your sexist point of view. Further, you have no idea what this woman's morals are, assuming that is that you do not actually know her. And as someone else posted, fans don't pay Ross a dime, MLSE does. Ross is a public figure due to being a pro baller, but that does not mean you have a license to denigrate his family.

AK47MVP
Starter
And1: 1,595

Post#243 » by AK47MVP » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:33 am

hound101 wrote:Yep, you're very convincing. I wish you could teach him about teh science. I hopeful you will.

I could if he would be interested. But as I said I am 99% sure he is lost case.
You can bring cow to water but you can't force her to drink it;)
Laurier
Senior
And1: 480

Post#244 » by Laurier » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:45 am

Troubadour wrote:this forum sometimes.......becoming a parent is an exciting time. be happy for him or just keep your opinions to yourselves.

as a thought: just because you've never seen her on his Instagram page doesn't mean that the mother of his child isn't an important person in his life. Ever think that she just wants to maintain a private life?

LOL, I find this hard to believe. Unless she's a CSIS agent but most women nowadays have social media accounts.
will
RealGM
And1: 50,023
Location: Pat's Homestyle Jamaican Restaurant. Shouts to Sheryl's Caribbean Cuisine

Post#245 » by will » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:00 am

Congrats to Rozay!
Illuminati_
Starter
And1: 346

Post#246 » by Illuminati_ » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:28 am

Wish demar could take command of this team. This team needs to add a real veteran.
Anatomize
General Manager
And1: 6,167

Post#247 » by Anatomize » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:41 am

I wonder now that Lisa Ann has given birth if she'll retire from the industry.
Rapsfan151
Pro Prospect
And1: 643

Post#248 » by Rapsfan151 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:41 am

Illuminati_ wrote:Wish demar could take command of this team. This team needs to add a real veteran.

VETRIN PRESENTS would make a huge difference....

puke
Rapsfan151
Pro Prospect
And1: 643

Post#249 » by Rapsfan151 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:44 am

Anatomize wrote:I wonder now that Lisa Ann has given birth if she'll retire from the industry.

The baby isn't even the biggest thing that has gone through her pussy. John Salley can probably confirm.
Pooh_Jeter
Lead Assistant
And1: 9,648

Post#250 » by Pooh_Jeter » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:46 am

Some of you guys are dense. Fans don't directly play the players, but don't act like owners are running a charity or something. Fans generate revenue and without this revenue the players wouldn't be getting paid what they do.

You can argue whether it is right or wrong to talk about an athlete's private life, but as a public figure it is fair game. You better believe a sports organization will look into a player's personal life. Who knows what the true story is about this whole situation, but if you're showing immaturity or questionable behaviour off the playing field it doesn't bode well for you on it.
alienchild wrote:Again, I hope the basketball gods give us the 14th pick in the draft. I hope OG asks for a trade, Birch signs elsewhere and GTJ signs an offer sheet and Raptors don't match. Frankly Masai is dead to me.
PenguinBoxer
Senior
And1: 552

Post#251 » by PenguinBoxer » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:11 am

Illuminati_ wrote:Wish demar could take command of this team. This team needs to add a real veteran.

Our veteran amir Johnson is more worried about his hosting nights on king street than playing ball
Brosepher
Ballboy
And1: 16

Post#252 » by Brosepher » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:01 am

The baby has terrences nose
Double Bubble
Sixth Man
And1: 1,284

Post#253 » by Double Bubble » Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:32 pm

Centre Court wrote:Child support in Canada is governed by law and minimums are set by the government. Terrence's girlfriend will have primary custody of the child.

It's entirely based on income of the father and the number of children the father is supporting. There are no provisions which make it commensurate with access to the child. Child access is part of a separate agreement which is not tied to the payment of child support.

This Government of Canada Child Support calculator is here:

http://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/fl-df/chil ... k-rech.asp

Terrence Ross is earning $2.7 mil USD /$3.0 mil CDN.

Using the Canadian income figure, Terrence is legally obligated to pay $22,353 CDN per month ($268k/yr) based on the Ontario guidelines.

The number is adjusted each year based on Terrence's income and support may be lowered if he is supporting other children.

This must be the "Male privilege" I've been hearing so much about.
PenguinBoxer
Senior
And1: 552

Post#254 » by PenguinBoxer » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:49 pm

So Lou Williams deleted all of the pics of his "girl" and his "other girl" after seeing this thread

http://instagram.com/louwillville/
Lunchpailhero1
Pro Prospect
And1: 1,105

Post#255 » by Lunchpailhero1 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:09 pm

DaZe wrote:Maybe he will grow up now and stop caring what people say on social media.

Congrats T-Ross!
haha exactly.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using RealGM Forums mobile app
CB4Champ
Banned User
And1: 2,445

Post#256 » by CB4Champ » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:48 pm

Damas wrote:

Lol this is a joke. Stop white knighting these females you don't know and think logically of the situations.

1) She is a groupie. She chose the lifestyle because all she has to do is get her body right and men will come flocking in droves. Its manipulation at its finest and if you don't fill a certain criteria, she won't even acknowledge you. Remember these females deal with rich athletes and so you and I wouldn't even be in her radar.
2) She is literally wined and dined by athletes all for her pussy. Nothing more and nothing less. The only reason she can be at the hotels and these locations is because the athletes are purchasing her lifestyle.
3) I respect women but not whores. You might think preaching this stuff might get you brownie points but in actuality it makes you look delusional. The people on this board have the right idea by laughing at Ross because what he did was idiotic. A 23 year old man, who has more money then he knows what he can do with, got an thot pregnant. Why? Vanity. He was finally able to get chicks that were out of his league, all because of his money. So he got too passionate and blew a load in her that will cost him millions of dollars in the future.
4) How can you love someone if you can't even criticise them? You have this notion that females are the "most beautiful of god's creation" but you aren't even looking at them as equals. You are at awe of their beauty that you are looking up, while you should be looking eye to eye.
5) Don't bring up the abortion argument and then relate it to god. You don't believe in abortion, cool but don't sprinkle in a word like "murderer" and think it will strengthen your position any further.
6) Real women value education, decency, morals and most of all a sense of self worth. Not being a vain self-absorbed narcissistic instagram model, whose only claim to fame is how many followers she has and which athletes is going between her legs.
7) Like how you are generalising the men on here seeing women as sex object. Hell you even call the people who are laughing at Ross "wastes of youth". How rich.
8) Ross doesn't deserve any privacy in todays world. The fans are paying him a salary that only the top 1% of society ever reach and so having his life in the spotlight is a price to pay. They knew what they signed up for when they wanted to go professional and though the fame, money and competition are the perks, they have to also deal with being a celebrity.

She chose the lifestyle that society says is the easiest for women to get buy, using there bodies to satisfy men with money. This society does not empower women! It dehumanizes women and makes them act out sexually for men who treat them like ish after the sex is up. Where is the equality?

Most women don't look at a guys looks for whether they will be with him. Many want secruity, comfort and the knowledge of knowing that the Man will be there for her in her time of need

Hence women being Gods most beautful Creation. Men are supposed to be protectors of women, safe guard them from violence, Make their life comfortable, And happy. Yet you think that how society treats its women is what to you? To me I see Music being used against girls and women to make them think that there body is the only way they are going to be anything. Look at the female musicans, What songs of upliftment do they sing? Name one mainstream female artist that teaches women that they are more then their bodies? This society has songs where girls are told to glorify and brag about being with as many men as possible. Just look at the mainstream songs out these days. Where is womens Love for themselves from these people.

Athletes are what they are, They have money, prestige and are told by society to Sleep with all the women and use them as nothing miore the Meat or dispossable assets. When your done sleeping with them, on to the next one.

Brownie points? Naw man that aint why I do what I do sonny. Women are a product of the environemnt they are in. In African society like the Angolan bantu and Ethiopians. They were led by Women. Learn about Queen Candace's who were the leaders of Ethiopia and the Men fought for there Queen like some people fight for the system. Learn about Queen Nzinga of Angola who fought the portuguese and defended them from being enslaved. If this society was about empowering and uplifting women, more of them would not choose to use there bodies to get a head.

Yeah Ross he has more money then he needs so he can Have a family settle down, and provide for his Kid. "Chicks" are not as vain as you make them out to be damas. They will be with a man out of love and how he treats her just as quick as a man with wealth. Yes some women are trophy wives for money. But the vast majority Want to be Loved. Blew a load in her? Is that what you feel these "Chicks" are just bust a nut and then leave? Don't rawdog right? Thats why hes an idiot and people should laugh at him because of that.

You claim that you respect Women but not whores right? Yet marriage is on the decline, and sleeping with multiple women is the norm. So why not find a woman and settle down with her? Why play the field and be a lust ful hedonistic dog who treats woman as if you can't just have one, you gotta try all varietys because women are like chips, can't have just one right?

I am respecting there status as Completion of Man. A man is incomplete without a woman by his side. Thats why Jesus Christ said Man leaves father and mother and goes to his wife an they are no more TWAIN, but are ONE FLESH. This world does not look at women eye to eye. It looks LUSTFUL at women and says like you explained, what can I do to get in her pants and then get another one once I am bored with her, why you think marriage is on the decline?

Buddy what do you call it when there is Life and you SNUFF IT OUT? You thnk a child goes to his birth mom and says I choose you to keep me for 9 months? Why blame the child for YOUR FORNICATION? You chose to sleep with that women, just like you said that women chose to be whores. So why is that the Child who is a Blessing has to be aborted to make the man and sometimes the woman feel happy of sex outside marriage? Don't want Children then don't have sex abstain, Wait till your married then your prepared as a Man to raise that child.

ALL Women value self worth Damas, Thats why some use there body to get by. Since society deems them just flesh, they turn it around the system the best way they can in a Male dominated egotist system. Education, decency, and moral is what all women espire for. To be treated with respect. Why is colleges such high places of Sexual interference and even RAPE...if these men in those college see all of the Females as Real Women and not whores as you claim? Is it not in Canada a College or universioty that was championing Underage sex and rape?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOtFtQPQfls[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XASTsohkepY[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DY3V9e2Yeo[/youtube]

So Where is the Real WOmen at Damas? These women are educating themselves, having morals, decency, and self worth. Yet these Men still treat them like bags of meat?? Why is that Damas? You don't think that the system is desperate to keep women and men divided instead of Men and Women seeing each other as Kings and Queens together?

They are Waste and they are Doggies? thats what they are. You don't disparage a woman and degrade them to make yourself laugh and giggle like a Ignorant Jock in High School picking on the class nerd. Of course they are seeing women as sex objects, They post pics of Women and mock and jeer them. Why ridicule a women to get a laugh. Its the follow the crowd mentality. One guy does it, then another, and another till it snowballs and "every one is doing it" But you fail to understand Brother, that these people are taking the Broad way and not the straight and narrow. Why follow the crowd? they are leading you into the ditch. It's like saying everyone steals, so I am going to steal? Just because "EVERYONE IS DOING IT" does not mean that stealing is right(Unless for hunger and then if you get caught restore 7 fold) because everyone is. NO!! You say "Naw, Man Yall can steal, but imma chill"\

Don't deserve Privacy!!!! BIG BROTHER!!! Privacy is a RIGHT!!! All people need that quite time alone to recollect him or her self. Don't let the system brainwash you brother. They Want you to think that privacy is overrated, so they can spy on you and become basically thought and action police. Its about control. Thats why they seperate Blacks and Whites, Men and Women. Its easy to control the people when they are bickering over scraps while the system eats the Whole Turkey, Stuffing, Cranberry sauce, Gravy and still has room for desert. We are not Free Brother. Don't let the mirage of these society's make you believe we live in the free world. How is it free when You have to pay wages to get a plot of land? Condos are being built for the rich, Where are the Apartments that Poor and Rich Lived in back in the day? Condos are extremly small and expensive The Poor can't even dream of living in them. Thats dividing the society along the haves and the have nots. Why is it that single parents can't afford to pay for childcare and daycare even though they carry with them The Blessing of The Future..The Children?

Remember that Demas, we need each other Male and Female. We need to look at all women as QUEENS and we as KINGS. Whats a King without his Queen? Build up Women and we build a better society. God blessed Adam with a helper and Adam said "Bone of my Bone, flesh of my flesh, she shall be called WOMAN:" We complete each other brother we need them, they need us.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaqNO1NmBy4[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iixW-C5FAu8[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-9hxCROjBs[/youtube]
m83588333
Analyst
And1: 1,383

Post#257 » by m83588333 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:34 pm

CB4Champ wrote:
Damas wrote:

She chose the lifestyle that society says is the easiest for women to get buy, using there bodies to satisfy men with money. This society does not empower women! It dehumanizes women and makes them act out sexually for men who treat them like ish after the sex is up. Where is the equality?

Most women don't look at a guys looks for whether they will be with him. Many want secruity, comfort and the knowledge of knowing that the Man will be there for her in her time of need

Hence women being Gods most beautful Creation. Men are supposed to be protectors of women, safe guard them from violence, Make their life comfortable, And happy. Yet you think that how society treats its women is what to you? To me I see Music being used against girls and women to make them think that there body is the only way they are going to be anything. Look at the female musicans, What songs of upliftment do they sing? Name one mainstream female artist that teaches women that they are more then their bodies? This society has songs where girls are told to glorify and brag about being with as many men as possible. Just look at the mainstream songs out these days. Where is womens Love for themselves from these people.

Athletes are what they are, They have money, prestige and are told by society to Sleep with all the women and use them as nothing miore the Meat or dispossable assets. When your done sleeping with them, on to the next one.

Brownie points? Naw man that aint why I do what I do sonny. Women are a product of the environemnt they are in. In African society like the Angolan bantu and Ethiopians. They were led by Women. Learn about Queen Candace's who were the leaders of Ethiopia and the Men fought for there Queen like some people fight for the system. Learn about Queen Nzinga of Angola who fought the portuguese and defended them from being enslaved. If this society was about empowering and uplifting women, more of them would not choose to use there bodies to get a head.

Yeah Ross he has more money then he needs so he can Have a family settle down, and provide for his Kid. "Chicks" are not as vain as you make them out to be damas. They will be with a man out of love and how he treats her just as quick as a man with wealth. Yes some women are trophy wives for money. But the vast majority Want to be Loved. Blew a load in her? Is that what you feel these "Chicks" are just bust a nut and then leave? Don't rawdog right? Thats why hes an idiot and people should laugh at him because of that.

You claim that you respect Women but not whores right? Yet marriage is on the decline, and sleeping with multiple women is the norm. So why not find a woman and settle down with her? Why play the field and be a lust ful hedonistic dog who treats woman as if you can't just have one, you gotta try all varietys because women are like chips, can't have just one right?

I am respecting there status as Completion of Man. A man is incomplete without a woman by his side. Thats why Jesus Christ said Man leaves father and mother and goes to his wife an they are no more TWAIN, but are ONE FLESH. This world does not look at women eye to eye. It looks LUSTFUL at women and says like you explained, what can I do to get in her pants and then get another one once I am bored with her, why you think marriage is on the decline?

Buddy what do you call it when there is Life and you SNUFF IT OUT? You thnk a child goes to his birth mom and says I choose you to keep me for 9 months? Why blame the child for YOUR FORNICATION? You chose to sleep with that women, just like you said that women chose to be whores. So why is that the Child who is a Blessing has to be aborted to make the man and sometimes the woman feel happy of sex outside marriage? Don't want Children then don't have sex abstain, Wait till your married then your prepared as a Man to raise that child.

ALL Women value self worth Damas, Thats why some use there body to get by. Since society deems them just flesh, they turn it around the system the best way they can in a Male dominated egotist system. Education, decency, and moral is what all women espire for. To be treated with respect. Why is colleges such high places of Sexual interference and even RAPE...if these men in those college see all of the Females as Real Women and not whores as you claim? Is it not in Canada a College or universioty that was championing Underage sex and rape?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOtFtQPQfls[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XASTsohkepY[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DY3V9e2Yeo[/youtube]

So Where is the Real WOmen at Damas? These women are educating themselves, having morals, decency, and self worth. Yet these Men still treat them like bags of meat?? Why is that Damas? You don't think that the system is desperate to keep women and men divided instead of Men and Women seeing each other as Kings and Queens together?

They are Waste and they are Doggies? thats what they are. You don't disparage a woman and degrade them to make yourself laugh and giggle like a Ignorant Jock in High School picking on the class nerd. Of course they are seeing women as sex objects, They post pics of Women and mock and jeer them. Why ridicule a women to get a laugh. Its the follow the crowd mentality. One guy does it, then another, and another till it snowballs and "every one is doing it" But you fail to understand Brother, that these people are taking the Broad way and not the straight and narrow. Why follow the crowd? they are leading you into the ditch. It's like saying everyone steals, so I am going to steal? Just because "EVERYONE IS DOING IT" does not mean that stealing is right(Unless for hunger and then if you get caught restore 7 fold) because everyone is. NO!! You say "Naw, Man Yall can steal, but imma chill"\

Don't deserve Privacy!!!! BIG BROTHER!!! Privacy is a RIGHT!!! All people need that quite time alone to recollect him or her self. Don't let the system brainwash you brother. They Want you to think that privacy is overrated, so they can spy on you and become basically thought and action police. Its about control. Thats why they seperate Blacks and Whites, Men and Women. Its easy to control the people when they are bickering over scraps while the system eats the Whole Turkey, Stuffing, Cranberry sauce, Gravy and still has room for desert. We are not Free Brother. Don't let the mirage of these society's make you believe we live in the free world. How is it free when You have to pay wages to get a plot of land? Condos are being built for the rich, Where are the Apartments that Poor and Rich Lived in back in the day? Condos are extremly small and expensive The Poor can't even dream of living in them. Thats dividing the society along the haves and the have nots. Why is it that single parents can't afford to pay for childcare and daycare even though they carry with them The Blessing of The Future..The Children?

Remember that Demas, we need each other Male and Female. We need to look at all women as QUEENS and we as KINGS. Whats a King without his Queen? Build up Women and we build a better society. God blessed Adam with a helper and Adam said "Bone of my Bone, flesh of my flesh, she shall be called WOMAN:" We complete each other brother we need them, they need us.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaqNO1NmBy4[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iixW-C5FAu8[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-9hxCROjBs[/youtube]

I agree but would add no fat chicks
Using Tapatalk
Hero
RealGM
And1: 53,371

Post#258 » by Hero » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:33 pm

Brosepher wrote:The baby has terrences nose

So that confirms that this is the mom? But wasn't she Lou's girl...

Man what's going on these days.
BramptonYute
Head Coach
And1: 8,677

Post#259 » by BramptonYute » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:40 pm

Hero wrote:
Brosepher wrote:The baby has terrences nose

So that confirms that this is the mom? But wasn't she Lou's girl...

Man what's going on these days.

That isnt lou's girls.
ReturnofMVP3
RealGM
And1: 11,581

Post#260 » by ReturnofMVP3 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:29 am

He is so young jesus.
Donald Trump is an idiot.

Return to Toronto Raptors