ImageImageImageImage

O-Sen: Royce Reed

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, SOUL, ChosenSavior

AdamTheGreek
RealGM
And1: 2,115

Re: O-Sen: Royce Reed 

Post#31 » by AdamTheGreek » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:08 pm

maginno wrote:Umm the "hat" doesn't always work so we don't know he didn't. Can't deny the baby is his though. Kid looks just like him. Good to see her there. I am guessing if they didn't get along well enough she wouldn't have been invited to participate. I'll go easy on her. Takes two to tango and these days she could have done a whole lot worse. Claim she was raped and create a whole circus ala Kobe.

Actually, I don't see much of a Dwight resemblance. Hopefully Dwight had a paternity test to be certain (where's Maury, we can get this done fast). :)

Good to see cougar back, a lot of you guys should start apologizing for ripping on her and her support of JJ.
Twitter: @PapageorgiouMBO
Penny & Pops Podcast (Orlando Magic): https://soundcloud.com/137665379
ivDT
RealGM
And1: 1,579

Post#32 » by ivDT » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:27 pm

why? jj's still a scrub.
mhectorgato
RealGM
And1: 574

Post#33 » by mhectorgato » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:14 pm

ivDT wrote:why? jj's still a scrub.

And I'd imagine she's still overly defensive about him.
NEM wrote: However, I'm a fan of my team winning so, keep the winning coming. All the "tank" fans can take their crap to another board. We are here to win.
magicmamma
Assistant Coach
And1: 30

Post#34 » by magicmamma » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:21 pm

Hey Cougar, I think the guys missed you!
Versubio
Veteran
And1: 209

Post#35 » by Versubio » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:31 pm

ivDT wrote:why? jj's still a scrub.

He's been somewhat decent. Not worth a lottery pick.
BassMaster
Assistant Coach
And1: 0

Post#36 » by BassMaster » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:42 pm

TheRevTy wrote:What would you all do if you found out cougar is a Magic dancer? What a doozy that'd be, eh?

2 reasons that would never happen

1. I am 6 feet tall and the dancers have a height limit.
2. I don't dance.

Thanks for missing me I was out because of personal family issues they haven't been all settled so my time here is limited.
But I couldn't help notice that the Gold Digger what in the news again.
BTW she went after Howard for more child support, I never realized that a dance studio is considered child support.
One more thing she called Howard for one last fling his big mistake that was after she got fired from the Heat's dancers for going after Wade which dancers can't go after players though that didn't stop her when it came to Howard. Yes she posted that on her myspace page before she realized everyone was reading it that is now gone.
She had really put him down on that page a lot and complained about him using condoms all the time.
Maybe she saved one of his condoms after and used the good old basting tool to do the dirty work remember she was in dire need of money after getting fired for going after yet another basketball player and this one was married.
Well that is all in the past and Howard has to pay through the nose I really hope he has learned his lesson.
BTW the stuff that RR and friends write about his current gf is really nasty and can't be posted here.
BassMaster
Assistant Coach
And1: 0

Post#37 » by BassMaster » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:45 pm

AdamTheGreek wrote:
maginno wrote:Umm the "hat" doesn't always work so we don't know he didn't. Can't deny the baby is his though. Kid looks just like him. Good to see her there. I am guessing if they didn't get along well enough she wouldn't have been invited to participate. I'll go easy on her. Takes two to tango and these days she could have done a whole lot worse. Claim she was raped and create a whole circus ala Kobe.

Actually, I don't see much of a Dwight resemblance. Hopefully Dwight had a paternity test to be certain (where's Maury, we can get this done fast). :)

Good to see cougar back, a lot of you guys should start apologizing for ripping on her and her support of JJ.

I am glad that he is playing better and that the Magic got Alston otherwise this season would have ended up real bad with just AJ and Lue as the pg's for the Magic. '
Now if Lewis can just find his shot and play some defense the Magic should do a lot better considering who they are playing next.
And yes I missed you a lot Adam you horny old greek lol.
Neon1
RealGM
And1: 1,576

Post#38 » by Neon1 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:04 am

cougar13 wrote: But I couldn't help notice that the Gold Digger what in the news again.
BTW she went after Howard for more child support, I never realized that a dance studio is considered child support.
One more thing she called Howard for one last fling his big mistake that was after she got fired from the Heat's dancers for going after Wade which dancers can't go after players though that didn't stop her when it came to Howard. Yes she posted that on her myspace page before she realized everyone was reading it that is now gone.

I was about to post the same thing. I heard way back when the news first broke that she was saying she was preggs by Dwight.

From what i can tell the "Gold Digger's/Groupie contingent" is pretty much like a underground network...I mean they all know eachother and ish...its kinda crazy. One of my BF's is one (which is how i know a lot of these cats personal habits etc..) and many of her aqaintences are also. My goddaughter is fathered by a married ex Nuggets (now in the DLeague) player. He basically gets blackmailed (fear of wife) now into buying her a home,car, bills, etc. He pays crazy amounts for child day care while the child has never stepped foot in a daycare of any kind. She admittedly tells me that for years her and her friends used to litterally pray to god (litterally) to become pregnant by an nba player. The NBA names, numbers and pics in her sidekick is just insane.

They know Royce and also said that she had been removed from Miami's squad for trying to get Wade trapped up when he was either a rookie or in his first couple years. They said Royce finally got at Dwight when the Magic had to go to China and the Magic dancers got the invite.
A smart coach once said, "Potential just means you're not good enough yet." Playing on potential is like living on air: It's essential, but if thats all you have, you're eventually going to starve.

Twitter: @CleonONE IG: @usaidwhatnah
craig01
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 483

Post#39 » by craig01 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:10 am

Welcome back cougar!!!
Basketball is driven by three principles:

1) Movement 2) Application of fundamentals 3) Predictability
magicfan4life05
RealGM
And1: 198

Post#40 » by magicfan4life05 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:19 am

wow...thanks for sharing your post neon.

I know this whole situation is none of my business, but man..that post made me feel sad for some reason. (about d12) I know it's kind of stupid to feel bad for an NBA player, but for some reason I just do, it's hard to explain.
Dwight Howard on his FT struggles:

"I just think everybody needs to stop talking about it," Howard said. "There's more to life than free throws."
Nemesis21
RealGM
And1: 6,608

Post#41 » by Nemesis21 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:26 am

cougar13 wrote:
TheRevTy wrote:What would you all do if you found out cougar is a Magic dancer? What a doozy that'd be, eh?

2 reasons that would never happen

1. I am 6 feet tall and the dancers have a height limit.
2. I don't dance.

Thanks for missing me I was out because of personal family issues they haven't been all settled so my time here is limited.
But I couldn't help notice that the Gold Digger what in the news again.
She had really put him down on that page a lot and complained about him using condoms all the time.
Maybe she saved one of his condoms after and used the good old basting tool to do the dirty work remember she was in dire need of money after getting fired for going after yet another basketball player and this one was married.
Well that is all in the past and Howard has to pay through the nose I really hope he has learned his lesson.
BTW the stuff that RR and friends write about his current gf is really nasty and can't be posted here.

Good post. Welcome back
Nemesis21
RealGM

Post#42 » by Nemesis21 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:28 am

Neon1 wrote:
cougar13 wrote: But I couldn't help notice that the Gold Digger what in the news again.

I was about to post the same thing. I heard way back when the news first broke that she was saying she was preggs by Dwight.

From what i can tell the "Gold Digger's/Groupie contingent" is pretty much like a underground network...I mean they all know eachother and ish...its kinda crazy. One of my BF's is one (which is how i know a lot of these cats personal habits etc..) and many of her aqaintences are also. My goddaughter is fathered by a married ex Nuggets (now in the DLeague) player. He basically gets blackmailed (fear of wife) now into buying her a home,car, bills, etc. He pays crazy amounts for child day care while the child has never stepped foot in a daycare of any kind. She admittedly tells me that for years her and her friends used to litterally pray to god (litterally) to become pregnant by an nba player. The NBA names, numbers and pics in her sidekick is just insane.

They know Royce and also said that she had been removed from Miami's squad for trying to get Wade trapped up when he was either a rookie or in his first couple years. They said Royce finally got at Dwight when the Magic had to go to China and the Magic dancers got the invite.

F***ing dumb b**** that Royce Reed is corrupting Dwight.
Duradero
Pro Prospect
And1: 134

Post#43 » by Duradero » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:38 am

We need child support reform across the board, rich and poor. Was supposed to buy shorty Tyco with the money, instead the trick got Lipo with the money.
Neon1
RealGM

Post#44 » by Neon1 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:44 am

Nemesis21 wrote:
Neon1 wrote:

F***ing dumb b**** that Royce Reed is corrupting Dwight.

Still shouldnt blame the chick. These cats know the deal, they know who the established groupies are for the most part, im sure Dwight had been filled in on the chick too...Hell if people NOT affliliated with the NBA know then trust that the ones INSIDE the NBA know.

Does she have a history of going after the younger less traveled players, yeah. But at the same time you KNOW Dwight and EVERY other player has been warned about these woman traps a MILLION TIMES OVER. Before my friend got pregg, she was having off and on with our previous face of the franchise, and for all his faults (according to her) she said in almost a year she couldnt get him to go hatless EVEN ONCE.
A smart coach once said, "Potential just means you're not good enough yet." Playing on potential is like living on air: It's essential, but if thats all you have, you're eventually going to starve.

Neon1
RealGM

Post#45 » by Neon1 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:49 am

macsquad wrote:We need child support reform across the board, rich and poor. Was supposed to buy shorty Tyco with the money, instead the trick got Lipo with the money.

Its a REALLY screwed up system. It should be illegal for what some of the less moral women can and will do to get a free check. There's plenty of good trustworthy non golddigging women out there, that you can trust that if the ideal perfect family situation doesnt work out, will actually use the money intended for the wellbeing of your child to actually go to your child.

Duradero
Pro Prospect
And1: 134

Post#46 » by Duradero » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:54 am

Neon1 wrote:Its a REALLY screwed up system. It should be illegal for what some of the less moral women can and will do to get a free check. There's plenty of good trustworthy non golddigging women out there, that you can trust that if the ideal perfect family situation doesnt work out, will actually use the money intended for the wellbeing of your child to actually go to your child.

There goes your problem, riiight there.
Nemesis21
RealGM

Post#47 » by Nemesis21 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:02 am

Neon, T-Mac? Penny?
AdamTheGreek
RealGM
And1: 2,115

Post#48 » by AdamTheGreek » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:03 am

cougar13 wrote:And yes I missed you a lot Adam you horny old greek lol.

Horny yes, old no. :lol:

Royce was dumb in putting a lot of personal crap on her MySpace.
No clue she was going after Wade.
Twitter: @PapageorgiouMBO
Penny & Pops Podcast (Orlando Magic): https://soundcloud.com/137665379
Neon1
RealGM

Post#49 » by Neon1 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:23 am

Somebody bought me a TMac jersey once for christmas....

fendilim
RealGM
And1: 5,050

Post#50 » by fendilim » Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:22 am

ROyce do seem to like Keyon Dooling

Return to Orlando Magic