Are the Utah Jazz the most hated team in the league?

Moderators: cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, zimpy27, bwgood77

JazzUte88
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,040

Re: Are the Utah Jazz the most hated team in the league? 

Post#81 » by JazzUte88 » Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:02 pm

Jazztop wrote:
UtahJazzFan88 wrote:I’ve never had so many trolls out of thin air decide to bash the Jazz & out of thin air change the subject. You bring up one player, they just bring up Donovan Mitchell. You bring up another teams name from another league, they say the Jazz name sucks.

Sounds like there’s a lot of hatred for an organization that is owned particular by D-Wade.

Thoughts? Is this the most hated team in professional sports?

I’ve also found it weird that they automatically bring up Mitchell out of nowhere.

Then they just automatically think I want said team/player to fail. Weird.
FreeThrowLine
Veteran
And1: 4,274

Post#82 » by FreeThrowLine » Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:03 pm

The only thing to hate about the Jazz is Wade
TheBobster
Senior
And1: 647

Post#83 » by TheBobster » Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:14 pm

The most hated (and loved for that matter) teams are almost always the most successful ones. In this case it's the Lakers, Warriors and Nets, with the Lakers ahead by a large margin.

The Jazz fall into the category of teams that have some regular season success and there are a few fans who hate them because their ream is a regional rival or because they lost to them in the postseason or have have been dominated by them in the past.

Teams like Utah just don't to mind wen you think of teams to hate.
axeman23
Analyst
And1: 3,153

Post#84 » by axeman23 » Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:23 pm

UtahJazzFan88 wrote:
axeman23 wrote:
UtahJazzFan88 wrote:
Hmmm seems like there is a lot of haters of the Jazz. I brought up how DeRozan couldn’t ever get it done in the playoffs and it gets deflected how Mitchell can’t either (irrelevant). I brought up a professional sports team name and the Jazz gets deflected back. I guess the Utah Jazz bring out the trolls?

Wait, so you're saying you troll other teams' players/Team name, etc, and are then surprised when you get trolled back? :confused:

No? I said DeRozan hasn’t been getting it done in the playoffs? Very weird to think that is trolling. If anything I’ve been rooting for DeRozan. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I mean I don't know what you said about Derozan, or how you said it. But I think there's agreeing with a sentiment/thinking it, and actually putting it OUT there for discussion. I mean I think Zion is not doing himself any favours with his weight. But he's still in a lot better shape than me so I don't go out of my way to start threads about it or get into too much in-depth discussion on the subject. In the same way, maybe Derozan HASN'T been getting it done in the playoffs. But you leave yourself open to the counter-punch when your username is "UtahJazzFann88". I mean sure, you want to discuss Derozan's short-comings, but I'm sure Derozan fans would be more comfortable discussing Utah's recent struggles in the post-season. That's not hate, that's just steering the narrative in the direction you'd like it to go... :dontknow:
iLLmatic860
General Manager
And1: 15,816

Post#85 » by iLLmatic860 » Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:25 pm

The Jazz are just one team, no matter how good they are, Nobody cares to watch.
JazzUte88
Lead Assistant

Post#86 » by JazzUte88 » Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:31 pm

axeman23 wrote:
UtahJazzFan88 wrote:
axeman23 wrote:
Wait, so you're saying you troll other teams' players/Team name, etc, and are then surprised when you get trolled back? :confused:

No? I said DeRozan hasn’t been getting it done in the playoffs? Very weird to think that is trolling. If anything I’ve been rooting for DeRozan. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I mean I don't know what you said about Derozan, or how you said it. But I think there's agreeing with a sentiment/thinking it, and actually putting it OUT there for discussion. I mean I think Zion is not doing himself any favours with his weight. But he's still in a lot better shape than me so I don't go out of my way to start threads about it or get into too much in-depth discussion on the subject. In the same way, maybe Derozan HASN'T been getting it done in the playoffs. But you leave yourself open to the counter-punch when your username is "UtahJazzFann88". I mean sure, you want to discuss Derozan's short-comings, but I'm sure Derozan fans would be more comfortable discussing Utah's recent struggles in the post-season. That's not hate, that's just steering the narrative in the direction you'd like it to go... :dontknow:

So that’s why you’re literally ignoring a poster who said the same sentiment. :lol:
axeman23
Analyst
And1: 3,153

Post#87 » by axeman23 » Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:46 pm

UtahJazzFan88 wrote:
axeman23 wrote:
UtahJazzFan88 wrote:

So that’s why you’re literally ignoring a poster who said the same sentiment. :lol:

I'm ignoring no one. I'm responding to the person who quoted me. Not that strange, really... :dontknow:
_qubik
Starter
And1: 1,337

Post#88 » by _qubik » Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:58 pm

Jazz just fodder farm on the league. They are good enough to play the playoffs, they arent good enough to win it all.

Mitchell is good enough so you want to pay him, he isnt good enough to be your best player

Gobert is good enough to be DPOY every year, Gobert isnt good enough to receive 40+ a year and be your second best player

Utah is an organized, high levek franchise, without any shot at a title. An afterthough, though a very good one.

At least Utau fans can be happy in the regular season, and we will always be happy to see them being eliminated in the second round every single year
_qubik
Starter
And1: 1,337

Post#89 » by _qubik » Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:03 pm

Dupp wrote:Closer to the most meh team in pro sports, no one cares.

Tottenham Hotspurs of the basketball
JeffReal
Sophomore
And1: 212

Post#90 » by JeffReal » Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:16 pm

UtahJazzFan88 wrote:I’ve never had so many trolls out of thin air decide to bash the Jazz & out of thin air change the subject. You bring up one player, they just bring up Donovan Mitchell. You bring up another teams name from another league, they say the Jazz name sucks.

Sounds like there’s a lot of hatred for an organization that is owned particular by D-Wade.

Relax, what you’re seeing is not hatred of the Jazz. It is only hatred of you. Nothing to be so worried about.

Warned for personal attack
- js21
JazzUte88
Lead Assistant

Post#91 » by JazzUte88 » Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:30 pm

JeffReal wrote:

Relax, what you’re seeing is not hatred of the Jazz. It is only hatred of you. Nothing to be so worried about.

I’m well aware. :lol: Rent free.
Noodlesoop
Senior
And1: 561

Post#92 » by Noodlesoop » Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:35 pm

I quite like the Jazz, I could see them eventually breaking through and winning it all if they get some luck and Mitchell takes another leap.

So no, I think you’re far from the most hated team in the NBA. That title belongs to the Lakers.
Hipster Doofus
Head Coach
And1: 6,574

Post#93 » by Hipster Doofus » Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:37 pm

Jazz? Nah, ain't got nothing with them.

The Celtics on the other end...
Truth is on the side of the oppressed.
Harry Garris
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 13,799

Post#94 » by Harry Garris » Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:42 pm

Fadeaway_Jumper wrote:NBA players don’t like Utah because they have the most racist home crowd in the league.

Poisoning Michael Jordan to win a playoff game was also one of the biggest black marks on fandom ever

It also is one of the sketchiest and least believable NBA conspiracies ever :lol:

Return to The General Board