ImageImageImageImageImage

OT Dating much Taller women

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

Would you ever date a girl who is more than 5 inches taller than you?

No
57%
Yes
22%
Maybe it depends on how attractive she is
20%

Total votes: 49

prophet_of_rage
RealGM
And1: 6,669

Re: OT Dating much Taller women 

Post#16 » by prophet_of_rage » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:05 pm

moocow007 wrote:Yeah I'm not THAT comfortable with my masculinity to do that.

I once tried dating a girl that was about 3" taller than me. Once she made me ride on the back fo the harley that was the end. If she had actually also asked me to ride side saddle I dont' think I'd ever have recovered. May have turned to Liberace.

Moocow you gave me my happiest moment of the day. Thank you.

I have no problem with women of any height except the really really short. At around 5 I start to feel weird because they seem childlike. I'm only 5'8 but I don't feel anyway about going out with a woman 6'3 to 6'6. I just have to find a woman attractive and I'm good with it.

I've been told that I'm rather whorish anyway but F it you only live once. Be happy.
AmazingJason
RealGM
And1: 6,142

Post#17 » by AmazingJason » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:09 pm

I'm only 5-8 and I like to carry, flip, and toss them around like rag dolls, so I pass on the Amazons :D
BAT 18.0 - MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES

El Poochio - POBO
Amazing Jason - Assistant to the VPOBO

PG: Lonzo Ball/Dennis Smith Jr.
SG: Donovan Mitchell/R. McGruder
SF: Jaylen Brown/Josh Jackson
PF: Jayson Tatum/T. Booker
C: Joel Embiid/McGee
NYKinMIA
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,100

Post#18 » by NYKinMIA » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:23 pm

I hit yes without seeing the 3rd choice. I'm wired to not turn down coochie, but she'd have to be supa-fine to "date." At 6'2" that would put my bighoe at 6'7"...on further time to reflect...I change my vote to hell no.
Brooklyn_Yards
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,322

Post#20 » by Brooklyn_Yards » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:35 pm

I'm 5'7ish I wouldn't date a dude shorter than me it's too weird.
BAT 14.0 Utah Jazz
PG: Toney Parker
SG: Jimmy Butler
SF:
PF:
C: Nikola Vucevic
Fat
RealGM
And1: 24,024

Post#21 » by Fat » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:43 pm

The taller she is, the more easier it would be to look under her skirt
prophet_of_rage
RealGM
And1: 6,669

Post#22 » by prophet_of_rage » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:43 pm

The problem really lies with women. They don't like dating shorter than they are unless it's Prince or something. We've got a lot of weird societal values. I see girls 5'2 all the time talking about they need a man at least 6 feet tall. I'm always baffled by that.
moabu08
Veteran
And1: 945

Post#23 » by moabu08 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:55 pm

prophet_of_rage wrote:The problem really lies with women. They don't like dating shorter than they are unless it's Prince or something. We've got a lot of weird societal values. I see girls 5'2 all the time talking about they need a man at least 6 feet tall. I'm always baffled by that.

This is absolutely true. Problem with girls in the OP's video though is not many dudes are like 7 foot lol.

I cant believe I was the only one that voted maybe if she was hot enough. I think it would bug me at first but if she was good looking with a great body (long legs) then I would absolutely date her. Also in the bed were the same height so it wouldnt bother me that much.
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 62,479

Post#24 » by Clyde_Style » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:00 pm

when dating taller women, it is essential that shorter men become experts in the art of Ladderlingus
ImageImageImage
Dr. Detfink
RealGM
And1: 4,552

Post#25 » by Dr. Detfink » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:01 pm

prophet_of_rage wrote:The problem really lies with women. They don't like dating shorter than they are unless it's Prince or something. We've got a lot of weird societal values. I see girls 5'2 all the time talking about they need a man at least 6 feet tall. I'm always baffled by that.

Thank you. Women don't want a taller man, it's tall enough for their criteria. You know how many tall guys I know who use their girlfriends like sugar mommas? Go up and down Williamsburg, Greenpoint and those young spots you'll see all those clowns that look studly but couldn't bag groceries to save their lives.

That's where I take exception. If you're going to want "THE man" then chase after a stud. Don't feed me this garbage that Flock of Seagulls is something more than a hood ornament.

I have no problems dating a taller woman because I am under 6 feet tall. I have to accept those terms. Now, don't get me wrong I wouldn't feel right with a 6'7" amazon. But EVEN if you date a woman your height, they like the heels to push it up.
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 62,479

Post#26 » by Clyde_Style » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:03 pm

Dr. Detfink wrote:

Thank you. Women don't want a taller man, it's tall enough for their criteria. You know how many tall guys I know who use their girlfriends like sugar mommas? Go up and down Williamsburg, Greenpoint and those young spots you'll see all those clowns that look studly but couldn't bag groceries to save their lives.

That's where I take exception. If you're going to want "THE man" then chase after a stud. Don't feed me this garbage that Flock of Seagulls is something more than a hood ornament.

I have no problems dating a taller woman because I am under 6 feet tall. I have to accept those terms. Now, don't get me wrong I wouldn't feel right with a 6'7" amazon. But EVEN if you date a woman your height, they like the heels to push it up.

I tried putting your post into Google Translator to get the English version and nothing came back
ImageImageImage
AmazingJason
RealGM
And1: 6,142

Post#27 » by AmazingJason » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:03 pm

Why is that baffling? Girls like strength. Short stature doesn't necessarily mean you're weak, but it's a blatant sign of one looking from the outside.
BAT 18.0 - MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES

El Poochio - POBO
Amazing Jason - Assistant to the VPOBO

PG: Lonzo Ball/Dennis Smith Jr.
SG: Donovan Mitchell/R. McGruder
SF: Jaylen Brown/Josh Jackson
PF: Jayson Tatum/T. Booker
C: Joel Embiid/McGee
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 101,832

Post#28 » by mpharris36 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:10 pm

Clyde_Style wrote:
Dr. Detfink wrote:

I tried putting your post into Google Translator to get the English version and nothing came back

B2B 2021-22 & 2022-23 BAF Champion Spurs:

ROSTER

Nic Claxton/Walker Kessler/Jeff Green
Nikola Jokic/Jonathan Kuminga/Dean Wade
Cam Johnson/Josh Hart/Kenrich Williams
Alex Caruso/Killian Hayes/Aaron Wiggins
Steph Curry/Delon Wright/DSJ
moocow007
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 25,191

Post#29 » by moocow007 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:11 pm

Clyde_Style wrote:
Dr. Detfink wrote:

I think he's basically saying that guys like this (aka hood ornament)...

...aint all that and that this is where the girls are really missing out on (aka "THE man")...

MaseInYourFace
RealGM
And1: 11,272

Post#30 » by MaseInYourFace » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:12 pm

If that's what other people are into that's cool. Whatever floats your boat. Personally I'm 6'2 and i tend to be more attracted to petite women. I generally find 5'8 or more tall for a woman and pretty much outside of what I find attractive.
MIAMI HEAT BAF
G- James Harden
G- Malcolm Brogdon
F- Robert Covington
F- Paul Millsap
C- Dwight Howard
Bench: S. Milton, F. Korkmaz, K. Bazemore, D. Oturu, J. McDaniels, A. Caruso, T. Mann
IR: X. Tillman Sr., J. Nwora, E. Hughes,
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#31 » by mpharris36 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:14 pm

moocow007 wrote:
I thin he's basically saying that guys like this...

...aint all that and that this is where the girls are really missing out on...

after all your posts today....with another questionable one....

ROSTER

moocow007
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#32 » by moocow007 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:16 pm

lol I don't know what's happening to me lol. Maybe the pressure of the Knicks incomprehensible play recently is finally getting to me?
moocow007
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#33 » by moocow007 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:19 pm

Guys...do me a favor...if I start ending my posts with the word "chiffon" and start questioning the Knicks assistant coaches choice of ties...someone...please...just shoot me.
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#34 » by mpharris36 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:21 pm

moocow007 wrote:lol I don't know what's happening to me lol. Maybe the pressure of the Knicks incomprehensible play recently is finally getting to me?

they better win tonight or I don't even want to know what you will be posting tomorrow.

next thing we know you will be a regular with brooklynyards in that hot guys thread...

ROSTER

NYKinMIA
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,100

Post#35 » by NYKinMIA » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:23 pm

moocow007 wrote:Guys...do me a favor...if I start ending my posts with the word "chiffon" and start questioning the Knicks assistant coaches choice of ties...someone...please...just shoot me.

Don't worry, moo. GD is at the ready!

Return to New York Knicks