ImageImageImageImageImage

JV at World Cup 2014

Moderators: Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer

Clementine9
RealGM
And1: 26,001

Re: JV at World Cup 2014 

Post#1181 » by Clementine9 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:57 pm

On-topic: decent game. A bunch of sloppiness but I enjoyed it regardless. On to USA viewing.
Lateral Quicks wrote:Gradually JV's minutes will approach zero at the same time his points and rebounds approach infinity - a statistical singularity, if you will. Shrewd move from Nurse.
Detective
Head Coach
And1: 24,545

Post#1182 » by Detective » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:00 pm

JV4MVP wrote:
GoSu wrote:
JV4MVP wrote:JV's wife on left, Jasaitis wife in middle:

Can I get all three of them in my bed tonight, pretty please? :(

Don't get greedy, 2 will do :wink:

When you have a chance to triple your double, you take it. Putback slams, and driving to the hole for the extra FT's, always helps.
ptyca
Sophomore
And1: 168

Post#1183 » by ptyca » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:00 pm

Wictory girl
Oksana Pikul (after surgeries ;) )

Spoiler:

Keep it PG please.

-Alfred
RaptorHusky
Veteran
And1: 4,876

Post#1184 » by RaptorHusky » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:12 pm

Clementine9 wrote:Did Angola burn a ton of energy in the first half trying to over pressure the perimeter? I joined in a little late in the second but they were really trying to pressure anything going on around the three point line. I watched Valanciunas get aggressively blocked from setting a screen like 3 times in a row. Or was it just in that moment they were playing like that?

It was all game long and therefore Angola got a ton of offensive rebounds and was even leading for a while. It was sad to see how JV was lost when caught in double teaming. He made couple of nice dishes but he also threw the ball out of bounds several times or gave it to Angola.Haven't seen final score box yet but it seems like JV had some 3-4 TO's in such situations.
Clementine9
RealGM

Post#1185 » by Clementine9 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:16 pm

RaptorHusky wrote:
Clementine9 wrote:Did Angola burn a ton of energy in the first half trying to over pressure the perimeter? I joined in a little late in the second but they were really trying to pressure anything going on around the three point line. I watched Valanciunas get aggressively blocked from setting a screen like 3 times in a row. Or was it just in that moment they were playing like that?

It was all game long and therefore Angola got a ton of offensive rebounds and was even leading for a while. It was sad to see how JV was lost when caught in double teaming. He made couple of nice dishes but he also threw the ball out of bounds several times or gave it to Angola.Haven't seen final score box yet but it seems like JV had some 3-4 TO's in such situations.

Oh I thought he looked good. I was just wondering if Angola was too aggressive for their own good.
Lateral Quicks wrote:Gradually JV's minutes will approach zero at the same time his points and rebounds approach infinity - a statistical singularity, if you will. Shrewd move from Nurse.
RPzB
Senior
And1: 123

Post#1186 » by RPzB » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:19 pm

BackseatBoss wrote:
GoSu wrote:
Clementine9 wrote:
No waaaaaaaaaay.

...what did you say her name was?

type in "nuoga Oksana Pikul". You should be able to find some blogspot links with full galleries from the days she was not yet a pop singer and wife of bball player :)

Did that and got to say, I'm disappointed. Makeup and plastic surgery sure does wonders to your looks...

More like professional photography an photoshop.
Jstock12
RealGM
And1: 17,292

Post#1187 » by Jstock12 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:20 pm

Victory twins for you horny bastards out there:

Spoiler:
ESTK
Sophomore
And1: 56

Post#1188 » by ESTK » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:21 pm

here are beautiful girls (Sabonis daughter, Kuzminskas girlfriend, Juskevicius girlfriend and Pocius wife, if I'm not mistaken)

please don't post any more pictures of that ugly ass Pikul
YoungG
Head Coach
And1: 4,505

Post#1189 » by YoungG » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:51 pm

Who else wants to go to Lithuania? They have some really good looking women over there!
Clementine9
RealGM

Post#1190 » by Clementine9 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:53 pm

YoungG wrote:Who else wants to go to Lithuania? They have some really good looking women over there!

I bought my plane ticket before the end of the second quarter. I don't have any money but I think I'm just going to disappear into the Lithuanian countryside so they can't find me and then wander into the villages whenever I need to find a lady friend.
YoungG
Head Coach

Post#1191 » by YoungG » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:58 pm

Clementine9 wrote:
YoungG wrote:Who else wants to go to Lithuania? They have some really good looking women over there!

I bought my plane ticket before the end of the second quarter. I don't have any money but I think I'm just going to disappear into the Lithuanian countryside so they can't find me and then wander into the villages whenever I need to find a lady friend.

LOL I don't blame you at all. As they are a basketball country, you should be able to get by on your knowledge alone.
Clementine9
RealGM

Post#1192 » by Clementine9 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:59 pm

YoungG wrote:
Clementine9 wrote:

LOL I don't blame you at all. As they are a basketball country, you should be able to get by on your knowledge alone.

We'll see. I just want to make sure I never learn the language. Domestic girls always love a foreigner.
KarolisJ
Sophomore
And1: 84

Post#1193 » by KarolisJ » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:07 pm

Clementine9 wrote:
YoungG wrote:
Clementine9 wrote:

We'll see. I just want to make sure I never learn the language. Domestic girls always love a foreigner.

you definitely got that rigtht :D :D
YoungG
Head Coach

Post#1194 » by YoungG » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:19 pm

KarolisJ wrote:
Clementine9 wrote:
YoungG wrote:

you definitely got that rigtht :D :D

So true!
Dalek
RealGM
And1: 9,361

Post#1195 » by Dalek » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:36 pm

RaptorHusky wrote:

I watched the game and came away pretty disappointed in JV's play. He had some good boards, but he missed a few easy lay-ups/dunks in close, and his work on the block was pretty mixed. To be honest I don't think he is ready to be a guy to throw the ball in the post to.

He still looks deliberate in decision making and doesn't have tons of counter moves or sees other options on the floor. There were three to four times where he attempted to do a drop step, but the defender crowded him and at that point he could not swing the pass out of a soft double.

I felt like Lith made their run with Lavrinovic and Montejunas and the offense kind of stalled with JV. Their pick and roll offense was terrible and it seemed like they couldn't get passes into the rolling JV. It is just one game, but I don't think that his post offense is good. If he can't score 20 pts versus Angola's frontline, then he may need more skill development. The defense was passable, but I'd like to see some more blocked shots.
Anatomize
General Manager
And1: 6,167

Post#1196 » by Anatomize » Mon Sep 1, 2014 1:22 am

Detective wrote:
JV4MVP wrote:
GoSu wrote:
Can I get all three of them in my bed tonight, pretty please? :(

Don't get greedy, 2 will do :wink:

When you have a chance to triple your double, you take it. Putback slams, and driving to the hole for the extra FT's, always helps.

I wouldn't be surprised if they have Euro gangbangs with the whole team
Detective
Head Coach
And1: 24,545

Post#1197 » by Detective » Mon Sep 1, 2014 1:50 am

Clementine9 wrote:
YoungG wrote:
Clementine9 wrote:

You could always learn some dirty phrases, and blame Google translate with an innocent foreigner's smile.

:wink:
DG88
Forum Mod - Raptors
Forum Mod - Raptors
And1: 27,748

Post#1198 » by DG88 » Mon Sep 1, 2014 3:04 am

Just a reminder, keep this thread clean and on topic!
6ixSideSniper
Head Coach
And1: 11,585

Post#1199 » by 6ixSideSniper » Mon Sep 1, 2014 3:44 am

TIL Lithuanian girls are ridiculous.
What about DeRozan dawg?!?!

2018-2019 NBA CHAMPIONS

Rest In Peace The_Hater
godkingleonidas
Banned User
And1: 2,215

Post#1200 » by godkingleonidas » Mon Sep 1, 2014 2:01 pm

ESTK wrote:Image

here are beautiful girls (Sabonis daughter, Kuzminskas girlfriend, Juskevicius girlfriend and Pocius wife, if I'm not mistaken)

please don't post any more pictures of that ugly ass Pikul

Kuzminskas GF because Daisy Dukes.

Return to Toronto Raptors