ImageImageImageImageImage

Platinum club

Moderators: 7 Footer, Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper

KingSebastian
Rookie
And1: 1,219

Platinum club  

Post#1 » by KingSebastian » Wed Dec 9, 2015 1:04 am

Question for all season seat holder.
I was gifted a pair of tickets for an upcoming game. The tickets say platinum club access on them
What does this access grant me?

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk
KL78192020
RealGM
And1: 14,456

Re: Platinum club 

Post#2 » by KL78192020 » Wed Dec 9, 2015 1:17 am

Over priced food.
vincecarter55
Rookie
And1: 1,844

Post#3 » by vincecarter55 » Wed Dec 9, 2015 1:30 am

Allows you to use the washrooms/concessions on the floor level. It's actually pretty decent if you go before the game since you can 'go to the washroom' and watch a bit of the warmups right at floor level. It also gives you access to a restaurant inside the acc that allows really rich people to spend money with no regard.
alfie123
Starter
And1: 1,130

Post#4 » by alfie123 » Wed Dec 9, 2015 1:31 am

You'll be thoroughly disappointed in the 'Club' access. Take it from me first hand my friend lol
ILIKEBASKETSBALL
Yosemite Dan
RealGM
And1: 7,893

Post#5 » by Yosemite Dan » Wed Dec 9, 2015 1:41 am

alfie123 wrote:You'll be thoroughly disappointed in the 'Club' access. Take it from me first hand my friend lol

I know. It's just a couple of non-descript rooms with a couple of TV's. It's really nothing special and I don't quite get why people take half a quarter to get back to thier seats after halftime. Actually I do, it's because the suits that have those seats are grade A ass holes who want to look fashionably late going back to thier seat.

I had platinum seats for the first time at a Leaf game a few years back and from how long it took fans to get back to their seats after every intermission, I was excited and expecting a mini Vegas in the club area. Not even close.
TheRealDeal
RealGM
And1: 11,834

Post#6 » by TheRealDeal » Wed Dec 9, 2015 1:52 am

Sounds like a strip club. The first team to open a strip club in their arena will win all of the championships.
Rapsalot
Head Coach
And1: 1,646

Post#7 » by Rapsalot » Wed Dec 9, 2015 2:01 am

We have ball streams at the Platinum Club as posts!
wicked_crossova
General Manager
And1: 3,442

Post#8 » by wicked_crossova » Wed Dec 9, 2015 2:10 am

Don't listen to these guys, OP. All of these posts are from plebs who have never been in the real platinum club. You get to do lines of coke off a stripper with Bruno in the real PC.
Don_Draper
Rookie
And1: 2,419

Post#9 » by Don_Draper » Wed Dec 9, 2015 2:31 am

Proud owner of the Platinum club season tickets (5 seats).

As mentioned immediately above, there is a general "Platinum Club" where all the noobs and randoms that somehow get shuffled in are lead to believe is the real deal. I always laugh at this crowd. I mean...can you really be this naive?wow!

Then there is the "Real Platinum Club" where all the action is...Coke, Strippers, Midgets being tossed around...Ever watch the Wolf of Wall Street? You get the picture. This club is a little far from the court and you'd need to walk for a bit and that's why you generally see the "suits" arriving late.

Credit to TurboZone
alfie123
Starter
And1: 1,130

Post#10 » by alfie123 » Wed Dec 9, 2015 2:31 am

Yosemite Dan wrote:
alfie123 wrote:You'll be thoroughly disappointed in the 'Club' access. Take it from me first hand my friend lol

I know. It's just a couple of non-descript rooms with a couple of TV's. It's really nothing special and I don't quite get why people take half a quarter to get back to thier seats after halftime. Actually I do, it's because the suits that have those seats are grade A ass holes who want to look fashionably late going back to thier seat.

I had platinum seats for the first time at a Leaf game a few years back and from how long it took fans to get back to their seats after every intermission, I was excited and expecting a mini Vegas in the club area. Not even close.

The reason why you're late is because if you own season seats you can potentially buy a box in the platinum club. It's exactly like the other boxes but there's no view of the game. In said box you have a hostess and food.

I've been a guest of said **** in suits as their client. I was like 'hey the quarter started let's go back' but my rep wanted us to drink at the box instead lol
ILIKEBASKETSBALL
RonaldArtest
General Manager
And1: 12,531

Post#11 » by RonaldArtest » Wed Dec 9, 2015 2:35 am

wicked_crossova wrote:Don't listen to these guys, OP. All of these posts are from plebs who have never been in the real platinum club. You get to do lines of coke off a stripper with Bruno in the real PC.

This. Anyone who tells you there's no sex in the champagne room has never been to the ACC Platinum Club.
KingSebastian
Rookie
And1: 1,219

Post#12 » by KingSebastian » Wed Dec 9, 2015 4:17 am

I don't know what to believe in here.....thanks realgm

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk
C Court
RealGM
And1: 25,207

Post#13 » by C Court » Wed Dec 9, 2015 4:53 am

I was a long time season seat holder with Platinum Club Access. Honestly, it gives you no real benefits or perks. The restaurant is over priced, the portions are small and the food is average. If you act like you belong, almost anyone can hang out in the area.
NBA Champion Toronto Raptors
Mak
RealGM
And1: 4,611

Post#14 » by Mak » Wed Dec 9, 2015 6:02 am

It is way overcrowded there too. Not worth it.
6ixth_Man
Bench Warmer
And1: 7,054

Post#15 » by 6ixth_Man » Wed Dec 9, 2015 6:15 pm

Platinum club is for plebs now, the real place to be at the ACC is the Sher club but it is accessible by membership or by private invitation only.
I take NO credit for any gifs or images that I post.
Mascot
Lead Assistant
And1: 976

Post#16 » by Mascot » Wed Dec 9, 2015 9:33 pm

Centre Court wrote:I was a long time season seat holder with Platinum Club Access. Honestly, it gives you no real benefits or perks. The restaurant is over priced, the portions are small and the food is average. If you act like you belong, almost anyone can hang out in the area.

Could not agree more my $85 steak was a bit small. Mashed potatoes were damn good though.
Chevy Chase
Sixth Man
And1: 820

Post#17 » by Chevy Chase » Wed Dec 9, 2015 10:24 pm

Don_Draper wrote:Proud owner of the Platinum club season tickets (5 seats).

As mentioned immediately above, there is a general "Platinum Club" where all the noobs and randoms that somehow get shuffled in are lead to believe is the real deal. I always laugh at this crowd. I mean...can you really be this naive?wow!

Then there is the "Real Platinum Club" where all the action is...Coke, Strippers, Midgets being tossed around...Ever watch the Wolf of Wall Street? You get the picture. This club is a little far from the court and you'd need to walk for a bit and that's why you generally see the "suits" arriving late.

Its funny that you say this as there really is a "second" area that's exclusivly for the high rollers. Its called the chairman's lounge and its about a quarter the size of the Platinum Lounge. My ex company had four seats that included access to this area but they gave them up this year because nobody was using it. If you can afford these tickets, then you probably had dinner at Harbour 60 and didn't even arrive at the arena till halftime. (BTW anyone can walk into the area if you dress right and act like you belong. Just go to the Platinum level and follow the hallways around till you get to a little kitchen. Walk through the kitchen and its right there. Otherwise access is only from the area where the seats are).
C Court
RealGM

Post#18 » by C Court » Wed Dec 9, 2015 10:32 pm

Chevy Chase wrote:
Don_Draper wrote:Proud owner of the Platinum club season tickets (5 seats).

Its funny that you say this as there really is a "second" area that's exclusivly for the high rollers. Its called the chairman's lounge and its about a quarter the size of the Platinum Lounge. My ex company had four seats that included access to this area but they gave them up this year because nobody was using it. If you can afford these tickets, then you probably had dinner at Harbour 60 and didn't even arrive at the arena till halftime. (BTW anyone can walk into the area if you dress right and act like you belong. Just go to the Platinum level and follow the hallways around till you get to a little kitchen. Walk through the kitchen and its right there. Otherwise access is only from the area where the seats are).

Exactly correct. I paid for Platinum access for 12 years and now I have it for free. I have some grey hair now and walk around like I belong and no one has ever denied me access. That said, I don't spend much time there because it is ridiculously over priced.
C Court
RealGM

Post#19 » by C Court » Wed Dec 9, 2015 10:35 pm

Mascot wrote:
Centre Court wrote:I was a long time season seat holder with Platinum Club Access. Honestly, it gives you no real benefits or perks. The restaurant is over priced, the portions are small and the food is average. If you act like you belong, almost anyone can hang out in the area.

Could not agree more my $85 steak was a bit small. Mashed potatoes were damn good though.

I go to the Keg on the Esplanade and have a bigger/better steak for $35.

Return to Toronto Raptors